PORT ST. LUCIE MAN SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON AFTER IMPREGNATING A MINOR, PSLPD investigating vehicle crash on Port St Lucie Blvd and SE Airoso, Martin Sheriff: Juvenile charged with spray painting Sheriff Patrol car, Martin County Sheriff: Be alert for storage facility burglaries, Fort Pierce PD: Help us identify these two armed robbery suspects, PSLPD searching for a 73-year-old woman with dementia, St. Lucie Sheriff: 4,500 grams of drugs, $245,476 in cash, guns seized in Fort Pierce, Vaccine clinic set for Friday, Feb. 11; no appointment needed, Vaccine clinic set for Friday, Jan 28; no appointment needed, Place Your Order for Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests, Port St. Lucie limiting seating for in-person public meetings due to COVID-19 concerns, Indian River County Health Department to Move Curative COVID-19 Testing Site to IRC Fairgrounds, St. Lucie County To Distribute At-Home COVID Testing Kits Jan. 5 at Libraries, United and Delta cancel flights just before Christmas Eve, Vaccine clinic set for Friday, Dec. 3; no appointment needed. accident Florida is cracking down on illegal slots and sent warning letters to 9 arcades on the Treasure Coast, FHP: Jensen Beach driver hits, kills man standing on Florida's Turnpike, 'We lost a good one': Friends remember Stephen Ives, killed in U.S. 1 crash in Fort Pierce. Holcombs 2023 Next Level Agenda. INDIANAPOLIS Governor Eric J. Holcomb today lauded the conclusion of the legislative session that enacted his 2023 Next Level Agenda providing (ABC 6 News) A Wells, Minn. man is dead following a crash involving a vehicle and motorcycle. In order to encourage respectful and thoughtful discussion, commenting on stories is available to This developing story will be updated as more information becomes available. The budget delivers on Governor Holcombs sustained commitment to provide Hoosiers with more opportunities to obtain the skills they need for the jobs of tomorrow by investing $58 million over the biennium in Next Level Jobs Grant programs to benefit employers and employees. WebGlades Road at Interstate 95 diverging diamond interchange closed through Monday WPTV, Florida 11:19 1-Apr-23 Part of I-95 North Closed in New Haven After Crash With Serious Injuries NBC Connecticut 21:45 31-Mar-23 CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Trooper jumps out of way of suspected drunk driver on I-95 News 12 Connecticut 17:45 31-Mar-23 MARTIN COUNTY A 30-year-old man died and a 21-year-old woman had serious injuries after their car veered off Interstate 95 and crashed into a concrete >>> STREAM CHANNEL 9 EYEWITNESS NEWS LIVE <<< First responders said the crash happened around 11 p.m. on southbound I-95 near mile marker 196. Mountain View Voice The crash occurred around 9 p.m. north of Palm Coast Parkway as a pickup truck the man was riding in driven by a 55-year-old Puerto Rican man traveled north in the center lane of I-95, troopers said. Terms of Use One dead, 1 injured after car veers into concrete culvert, rolls off I Martin County Fire Rescue Two people died and a third was flown to Lawnwood Medical Center following a fiery crash on I-95 in Martin County Saturday night. Promotions The Martin County Sheriffs Office said the crash happened at approximately 4:20 p.m. on Tuesday. Florida Highway Patrol Current Traffic Incidents Unlimited access to premium stories for as low as $12.95 /mo. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. 2023 Palo Alto Online. If you need help with the Public File, call 407-291-6000. Im proud of what was accomplished this legislative session and through collaboration and hard work we will be able to make transformational investments that will better the lives of Hoosiers and build a better today and stronger tomorrow.. Crash Per MyFeelz point, I would like to request that the Weekly be sensitive to this family that has just endured so much, and separate this into two articles. Get todays headlines in minutes with Your Florida Daily: Copyright 2023 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved. The case was continued to May 11 and she remains in custody on no-bail status, prosecutors said. ET Two Pennsylvania State Police troopers and a civilian were killed in a car crash on I-95 early Monday, in what law enforcement officials described as a possible DUI incident. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the wreck happened just before 6 a.m. near mile marker 133, south of Becker Road in the Palm City area. Constellatia Martin is accused of the crash reported last Saturday afternoon on southbound Highway 280 near Woodside Road. and may be deleted if deemed inappropriate by our staff. The remaining $38 million will be used for state resources to assist local health officials improve health outcomes. Martin County, Fla- FHP is currently working a confirmed fatal crash on SB I -95 at MM 106 involving one rolled over vehicle. A passenger in the pickup had to be airlifted by helicopter to a hospital, according to the South Carolina Highway Patrol. crash This includes integrating public health data and analytics, improving emergency preparedness through EMS training and readiness programs, increasing the states strategic stockpile of supplies and promoting childhood and adolescent screenings. The multi-vehicle crash was before Mile Marker 89, north of Indiantown, around 9:45 a.m., Two people were transported to Lawnwood Regional Hospital with serious injuries. Sports Obituaries pic.twitter.com/EFuCRIuTYS. Images of Gold Star bridge fiery truck crash are 'startling,' but structure is safe, official says. State funding will be put toward literacy initiatives to achieve the states goal of 95% of third-grade students indicate reading proficiency skills by 2027. Blogs I-95 head-on collision near Hobe Sound leaves three injured Copyright 2022 State of Indiana - All rights reserved. Eligibility for On My Way Pre-K will be expanded by raising the income eligibility limits for the programs from 127% to 150% of the federal poverty limit. crash We will update this story as we learn more information. Don't be snarky or belittling. crash Share Gov. On April 22 at about 12:15 p.m., one Rollover Fatal Crash on I95 in Martin County All rights reserved. The state also will strategically invest the more than $500 million the state will receive in the coming years from the national opioid settlement to create more community substance use programs to help those suffering from addiction. BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. Authorities are investigating a crash on Interstate 95 that left one pedestrian dead early Friday morning. crash you need to log in. GROTON Portions of the southbound Gold Star Memorial Bridge remain closed after a fiery crash last week that consumed a heating oil truck and left the driver dead. 95 News Crash closes all I-95 northbound lanes in Martin County A boating accident in Old Fort Bayou has led to the discovery of the a victim near the Sanctuary subdivision, according to Jackson County coroner Bruce Lynd. Crash on I-95 in St. Johns County closes multiple lanes FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. A 48-year-old man from Puerto Rico died in a crash Friday night along Interstate 95 in Flagler County, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Two patients were transported by helicopter from both counties. (WLOX) - A boating accident in Old Fort Bayou has led to the discovery of the a victim near the Sanctuary subdivision, according to Jackson County coroner Bruce Lynd. Traffic was backed up for miles, and the WPBF traffic map Six-car crash on I-95 in Martin County closes all lanes, injures 5 The pickup trucks driver suffered minor injuries while the passengers were fatal, the report states. Redwood City Pulse, 2023 Palo Alto Online I know sometimes people skip the article and zoom to the comments so here is the relevant link: Web Link May Eden Palmer rest in peace. Aligned with the governors proposals, the enacted budget provides increases across the states adult education ecosystem to offer Hoosiers more opportunities to obtain skills to enter the workforce, including $12 million to reduce waiting lists and expand capacity for adult education training programs as well as $16.3 million to expand adult charter high schools, including the Excel Center. This image provided by WSYX shows a house where the roof collapsed in Columbus, Ohio. Photos: Person flown to hospital after crash involving semi-trucks on I-95 in Brevard Prosecutors said Martin was driving a Ford Fusion north in the southbound lanes of the highway when she collided head-on with a BMW carrying Palmer and her 16-year-old son. Time to read: about 1 minutes. Tractor-trailer crash sends one person to hospital on Florida If you do not see any incidents in your area, this would indicate that either FHP has not yet received a call or that FHP is not currently working incidents in that area. Sign up for our. Our team takes an active leadership role in bringing the Treasure Coast Community together in a positive and informative manner. Through legislation, the Commission for Higher Education will implement the governors goal of auto-enrolling eligible students in the 21st Century Scholarship Program. Local News 2 dead, 1 badly injured in multi-car crash on Highway 20 in Sutter County It happened just before 1 p.m. Tuesday on Highway 20, east of Wyncoop Road. Lynd has since identified the victim as 22-year-old Steven Nall from Ocean Springs. New Update: ID Released For Person Killed In Fiery Crash On I-95 Bridge In CT; According to the Connecticut State Police, the fire started in New London County on the Gold Star Memorial Bridge around 11 a.m. in the New London and Groton areas when an oil tanker rolled over causing a fire on the bridge which caused several buildings under the Holcomb commends the Indiana General Assembly for approving the governors historic and transformational 2023 Next Level Agenda on LinkedIn, Through legislation, the Commission for Higher Education will implement the governors goal of auto-enrolling eligible students in the 21, Formalizing a deal closing fund totaling $500 million over the biennium and an additional $250 million-per-year tax credit cap, Establishing an ongoing revolving fund of $150 million for site acquisition efforts, Doubling resources for the Manufacturing Readiness Grant Program, Appropriating dollars to complete four capital projects: the new Westville Correctional Facility, new state archives building, co-location of the states blind and deaf schools and a new state park inn at Potato Creek State Park, Investing in Indiana tourism by increasing the Indiana Destination Development Corporations funding, Funding Next Level Trails to expand the states trails system and move even closer to the governors goal of becoming the most trail friendly state in the country, Allocating dollars for land conservation efforts, Providing the funds to pursue more direct flights options from Indianapolis International Airport, Appropriating dollars to provide upgrades to regional airports throughout the state, Partnering with the states Food bank network by doubling funding to $2 million a year, Report It's time for us to honor Eden and rally around her family as they need our support," the account says.Her 16-year-old son "suffered massive internal injuries and while making a miraculous recovery, he will have a lifetime of care needs," the GoFundMe account says. Some law enforcement officials have interpreted the statute asapplying to any victim, as well as to law enforcement officers being entitled to privacy and having their identity protected. Updated: 9:09 AM EDT Sep 11, 2020. Victim in fatal Jackson County boating accident identified WISE COUNTY, Va. One person is dead and two others are hurt following a three-vehicle crash in Wise County over the weekend. (ABC 6 News) A Wells, Minn. man is dead following a crash involving a vehicle and motorcycle. Martin F. Mack III (left) and Branden T. Sisca (right) were killed in a car crash in the early hours of March 21, 2022 on Interstate 95 in South Philadelphia. The Martin County Sheriffs Office said the crash happened at approximately 4:20 p.m. on Tuesday. Person flown to hospital after crash involving semi-trucks on I-95 All rights reserved. Get the latest local news and information sent straight to your inbox. MARTIN COUNTY, Fla. A six-vehicle crash on northbound Interstate 95 north of Indiantown in Martin County closed all lanes and injured seven people Saturday A 29-year-old Jacksonville man a passenger among the SUVs two other occupants who troopers said were both uninjured also suffered minor injuries, according to FHP. The crash was at exit All lanes reopen after tractor-trailer fire on I-95 in Prince George's