Were not a huge corporation that values the bottom line more than their customers and were not a one-man band selling AR15 parts out of a garage, were big enough to compete and small enough that each customer matters. My favored rimfire handgun ammo is Remington golden bullet. The advantage arms for the Glock 23 mags work great and extends the grip. Advantage Arms Besides, as has been said, the ammo is cheaper. Our return policy is simple, if youre not 100% satisfied with your purchase send it back within 30 days for a no-questions-asked refund. Our return policy is simple, if youre not 100% satisfied with your purchase send it back within 30 days for a no-questions-asked refund. Ethan C., It runs like a champ. Advantage Arms Glock 20/21 .22 LR Conversion Kit. WebThere are a ton of reasons to use a conversion kit on your Glock handgun. All Glock-compatible G13 and G4/5 kits offer universal red dot Glock MOS slide cuts and are Glock OEM Adapter Plate compatible for red dot mounting. This .22LR Conversion Kit is a simple drop in slide unit and 10 round If for any WebAdvantage Arms Glock 26/27 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Range Bag Products You Might Like 13 / 3 As Low As (Save Up to 22%) $46.79 On Sale 3 Advantage Arms .22 LR Threaded Barrel Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Gen 4. Please be respectful of others. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to Add To Cart. Although it seems advantageous to train using the same gun, recoil & follow-up shots are quite different. All my friends love this kit. Advantage Arms Glock converted to .22lr, polished parts so it feeds many types of ammo, mag capacity increased to 13 rounds, your choice of any sight you wish to mountdoesn't get any better than that! Add a suppressor-ready option and there are all sorts of quiet rimfire fun to be had. February 27, 2022, by For XD Pistols. Sell Designed for OEM Glock 17/22 frames. After going through 3 magazines of ammo and hand racking the slid Must have for Glock 27. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. Also how is the reliability? From one perspective, it is nice to have a super light G44 .22 LR pistol. On the other, it does not handle and feel the same as a standard G19. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. WebAdvantage Arms Glock 26/27 Gen1-3 22LR Conversion Kit - Other Glock Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com : 981602170 You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to take action on this item. It also features an internal firing pin safety like the full size models to prevent the firearm from discharging if dropped. WebAdvantage Arms 22LR Optics Ready Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Advantage Arms 22LR Optics Ready Conversion Kit fo Our Low Price $331.58 QuickView Advantage WebAdvantage Arms Glock Conversion Kit is Advantage Arms most accurate conversion kit for Glock. For Glock Pistols. Only 2 left. Advantage Arms Conversion Kit Glock 19 23 Gen 5 22 LR While I got the kit straight from their website, I highly recommend getting their conversion kits. Advantage Arms 22LR Optics Ready Conversion Kit for Glock 19/23 Gen 4-5. Advantage Arms .22LR Conversion Mag 25 Rounds for Glock. March 19, 2021, by returns@ndzperformance.com. Features: Adjustable sights Last round lock open 30 second installation 1 WebThe Advantage Arms Conversion kit allows you to shoot 22 LR out of your Glock 19 or 23 Gen 3 handgun. Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion Kits For Glocks $281.99. I have only use 2 types of ammo. Whether you shoot a lot and want to save money on ammo, training new shooters before stepping them up to larger calibers, or just want a fun plinking gun. Does anyone have experience with the Advantage Arms .22 WebBuy Advantage Arms Conversion Kit Glock 19 23 Gen 5 22 LR: GunBroker is the largest seller of Other AR15 Accessories & Parts AR15 Parts Gun Parts All: 982013965. The internal firing pin safety is designed to eliminate accidental discharges from dropping the firearm. I use it on my Glock 22. It has been a most excellent purchase. Advantage Arms If you are DIYing or building your own Glock frame, note that the Advantage Arms slides are a hair pickier for fitting and function than factory slides. Advantage Arms Conversion Kit for Gen 5 Glock 19 23 25 32 38 AACG19-23G5, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 39 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 177 product ratings, 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 268 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 20 product ratings. .22 LR Optic Ready Conversion Kit for Glocks | Best Glock Advantage Arms With practice, you can install our Glock conversion kit in under 10 seconds. Advantage Arms Glock .22 LR Rimfire Conversion Kits using this conversion, and a PSA DAGGER frame. Mdkls, It also features an internal firing pin safety like the full size models to prevent the firearm from discharging if dropped. WebThe Advantage Arms Conversion kit allows you to shoot 22 LR out of your Glock 17 or 22 Gen 5 handgun. Note: For maximum reliability, use with stock Glock components. I got one recently for my Gen 4 Glock 19, and seem to be having fairly poor results. They run great, more reliable than the Glock 44, and can be built for under$300. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST After about a dozen boxes, the entire conversion kit is paid for. Advantage Arms | Cheaper Than Dirt The Advantage Arms Glock .22 Caliber Conversion Kit features a 416 Stainless Steel barrel. I just shortened the BDM plugs in my AA mags last night. Purchased a 22lr kit for my G26. This was good, since I was checking on our acreage and used the Advantage Arms kit as my snake gun. I think it may depend on the upgrades you have on your Glock. Does Not Fit: GEN 4 or GEN 5. The Shooter's Log, is to provide informationnot opinionsto our customers and the shooting community. WebUpgrade your firearm with the Advantage Arms .22LR Conversion Kit for Glock 17 & 22 - GEN 4 ONLY. Compare. Many years ago I bought the Advantage Arms .22LR conversion for the Glock 17/22. Fits GEN 4 Glock Model(s): 17 & 22. I am using the recommended 40 grain mini-mag round point (CCI) ammo. They do benefit from using the included loading tool included with the kit especially after the third or fourth magazine reload. Advantage Arms Use of them does not imply Do Not Use Just Any Conversion Kit On Your Gen4 Frame. Can you put this on a sub compact polymer 80. Shop Ammo. The slide is compatible with standard Glock style sights, so you can choose your favorite aftermarket sights. Advantage Arms Conversion Kit 22LR The Advantage Arms Glock .22 Caliber Conversion Kit features a 416 Stainless Steel barrel. Thank you for youre service btw. Your AR15 build is important to you, so it is important to us. WebAdvantage Arms .22LR LE Conversion Kit For Glockk 17 22 Generation 1-3 Range Bag $284.95 Almost gone Free shipping Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion Kit Glock 17 22 Gen 3 AAC17-22G3 .22 LR G17 G22 $284.99 Free shipping Advantage Arms AAC17-22G3 Fits Glock 17/22 Gen 3 Conversion Kit W/4 Mags $290.00 Free shipping Advantage Arms noted to me that they purposefully designed an oversized and thick barrel to drive up the weight to retain a similar weight feel to factory Glocks. We use cookies to improve your website experience. Designed for OEM Glock 19/23 frames.Compatibility: DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome, Advantage Arms .22lr Conversion Kit for Glock 19 23 25 32 GEN 4 ONLY, Glock OEM Trigger Kit 4 for 22 35 GEN 1-3, Glock OEM Guide Rod Assembly for Glock 17 GEN 4 SP08284, Advantage Arms .22lr Conversion Kit for Glock 19 23 25 32 GEN 1-3 ONLY, Glock OEM Beavertail Kit SP30818 for Glock 17, 22, 31, 34, 35, 37 GEN 4-5, Zev Technologies Optimized Barrel for Glock 17 Gen 1-4, DLC, Trijicon GL01 Green 3 Dot Night Sight Set for Glock 17 19 26 27 33 34 GEN 1-5, NDZ Performance Threaded Barrel For Glock 19, 19X, 45, Gen 1-5 in Match Grade Stainless Steel 9MM, NDZ 26 T.R.O.I. WebThe Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion kits provide you with the ability to shoot for a fraction of the cost in a few seconds, if you can field strip your Glock, you can easily add & remove your Advantage Arms kit. Or if you want to teach your kid the fun of shooting but dont want him/her to start on the 9mm" a conversion kit is a great learning / All products and company names are trademarks or registered How to make your Advantage Arms Glock 22 conversion eat anything I've been meaning to post this for fellow CG'ers but never got around to it mainly because I made the mod to all of my mags and forgot to take a before and after picture to help understand what you need to do. Holosun Technologies - SCS - Green Dot Sight, Six great reasons to purchase our .22 LR conversion kit. #1/21 Anyone have any experience with the Advantage Arms .22 conversion kits? Glock Partsbrings you a great selection of .22 conversion kitsthe best kit availableby renowned brand Advantage Arms that convert your Glock handguns into a .22LR. Dismiss. WebAdvantage Arms .22 LR Caliber Conversion Kit Threaded Replacement Barrel Glock 1 $150.82 Advantage Arms Magazine .22 Long Rifle 10 Round for Glock 19 and 23 Conversions 5.0 $19.60 Advantage Arms .22 LR Conversion Kit for Glock 19/23 Gen 5 1.0 $303.80 Advantage Arms Conversion Kit .22 LR for Glock 19/23 Gen 3 5.0 $303.80 Advantage Arms .22 LR Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Gen 3. WebFits Factory Glock MOS Plates! Gear Expert, When I brought in my 1911, he was very pleased to see it. With all that noted, I am experiencing that the Advantage Arms kit does seem to function better each time I shoot it. Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion Kit for Glock 19/23 Gen 3 10 Seems very similar to weight and function of 9mm top end. glock 22lr conversion kits Includes one 10 round magazine, a 3.46" barrel, a range bag, and a slide with iron sights. October 17, 2018, by The swap is a simple 10-second installation process. Ben, I have an Advantage Arms conversion kit. The kit could also be a great Plan B option for survival as a quieter shooting, lower ammo-weight pistol option. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of All Aluminum parts are Anodized Per Mil-A-8625 with a matte black finish. Or if you want to teach your kid the fun of shooting but The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum: Does anyone have experience with the Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit for Glock? Only possible negative for some folks is that the upper is very light since it is made of I mounted it on my Combat Commander and found it is much more ammo-sensitive than the kit for my Glock. Gear Expert, December 12, 2020, by The slide will lock open after the last round in the magazine has been fired. Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 Gen 3 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/Two 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 3 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/ 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 .22 LR Threaded Conversion Barrel w/Adapter, Advantage Arms Glock Gen 5 .22 Long Rifle Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen4 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Springfield XD 9/40 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine, Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 Gen 4 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 Gen 5 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/Two 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 20/21 Gen 4 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Cleaning Kit, Advantage Arms 1911 Target .22 LR Conversion Kit W/One 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 .22 LR Threaded Conversion Barrel w/Adapter, Advantage Arms Commander 1911 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine, Target Sights, and Cleaning Kit, Advantage Arms Glock 20/21/20SF/21SF .22 LR Conversion Kit w/ One 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 5 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/Two 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms 1911 Standard .22 LR Conversion Kit W/One 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 26/27 .22 LR Threaded Conversion Barrel w/ Adapter, Aero Precision AR15 5.56mm Bolt Carrier Group (BCG), Vortex Strikefire II 1x30mm 4 MOA Red Dot Sight, TRYBE Defense Ambidextrous Enhanced Mil-Spec Charging Handle, Magpul Industries MBUS Rear Flip-Up Back Up Sight Gen 2, Magpul Industries MBUS Front Flip-Up Back Up Sight Gen 2, Magpul Industries MBUS 3 Rear Rifle Sight, Law Tactical AR Folding Stock Adapter - OpticsPlanet Exclusive, Aero Precision M4E1 AR-15 10.5in 5.56 Rifle Barrel Complete Upper Receiver with Flash Hider, Radian Weapons Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle, Aero Precision AR15 Lower Parts Kit, w/No FCG/Trigger Guard/Pistol Grip, Magpul Industries MBUS 3 Front Rifle Sight, JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Captured Buffer Spring System, Vortex Sport Cantilever 30mm Rifle Scope Ring Mount, Vortex Crossfire II 1x22mm 2 MOA Reflex Red Dot Sight. This conversion looks like an answer for us. Your AR15 build is important to you, so it is important to us. Advantage Arms 22LR Optics Ready Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Gen 4, Advantage Arms For Glock 20/21 Gen4 .22 Long Rifle Conversion Kit, Black. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 We thought it was important enough to include it on our conversion kits as well. January 26, 2022, by Our unique patented magazine design and heat-treated steel lock open insert allows us to offer this Were not a huge corporation that values the bottom line more than their customers and were not a one-man band selling AR15 parts out of a garage, were big enough to compete and small enough that each customer matters. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri Advantage Arms Conversion Kit The barrel is made from heat treated 416 Stainless Steel. Description. The Advantage Arms kit is extremely cost-effective and pays for itself quickly in training cost savings. NOPE, I ordered on 9/27/20 and picked up from Post Office on 10/26/2020, or delivery would have been 10/27/20. Gear Expert, : +1-847-513-6201 I believe this is a good cross-comparison since many will ask why not just buy a G44. Gear Expert, The Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion Kit converts your 9mm/.40 S&W Glock to 22lr. I am thinking the lighter connector equals less extraction pressure and potentially more extraction issues. They come with everything you need right out of the box. Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 3 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/ 10 Advantage Arms Advantage Arms AAC17-22G3 Gen 3 Conversion Kit He smiled, no doubt thinking he was going to get 50 rounds of .45 ACP brass. December 3, 2021, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 3 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/ 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Select Two-Day Shipping and use coupon code. DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. Will this slide be compatible to a G17 polymer 80 lower? If you have upgraded to the lighter end of the Ghost connector you might have some reliability issues. Advantage Arms | Buy 22 Conversion Kit and Magazines This .22LR Conversion Kit is a simple drop in slide unit and 10 round magazine that doesnt require any permanent modification. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! We only email about once per week and we do our best to make sure they're worth your while. The MOD series is meant to fit Glock Though the snakes were lucky that day, I did empty three mags goofing around plinking and had zero issues on my well-worn G19 Gen 3 frame. Compatibility: DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. Some issues I experienced on day one, I am no longer having issues with now. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, Advantage Arms Glock .22 LR Rimfire Conversion Kits, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Zimmer, For 1911 Pistols. Advantage Arms Glock 26/27 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Advantage Arms 22 LR Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Gen 4. trademarks of their respective holders. I have done what he posted for the kit to run better and it made a world of difference. J Johnson, Advantage Arms The CCI .22 LR high velocity and the Aguila high velocity. Something went wrong. Advantage Arms Glock WebAbout this product Upgrade your firearm with the Advantage Arms .22LR Conversion Kit for Glock 19, 23, 25 & 32 - GEN 1-3 ONLY. Learn more about our Return Policy. Note: For maximum reliability, use with stock Glock components. I have two Advantage Arms Conversion kits and I love them, for my Glock 19 I was able to purchase two high capacity magazines, awesome deal, for my Glock 21 I have three 10 rounds and thats it, Advantage Arms does not make high capacity magazines for the model 21. When he asked why I chose that weapon, I told him that I had been issued a similar weapon when I went overseas back in the 70s and I had qualified with it back then and I was more comfortable with it as a self-defense weapon than some other guns I owned (My 629 S&W is not very concealable and is rather heavy.) Advantage Arms 22lr Conversion Kit September 16, 2022, by It is a whole lot cheaper to shoot .22 than .45 and there have been times I used the .22 to check for any sloppiness or other bad habits I might have picked up since the last time I was shooting. Advantage Arms 22LR 10 Round Magazine 2-PACK for Glock Conversion 19 23 AACLE1923 The front and rear sights are removable GLOCK style sights. It also features an internal firing pin safety like the full size models to prevent the firearm from discharging if dropped. Please Note: Advantage Arms Conversion Kits are made to work on Factory Stock Glock Frames Only. Though the G44 is a pretty good analog for a Glock 19 shooter and looks the same, it is certainly far lighter and does not feel the same. The installation process is literally as simple as sliding off your factory slide, sliding on the Advantage Arms slide, and slipping in the proprietary .22 LR magazine. Or if you want to teach your kid the fun of shooting but don't want him/her to start on the 9mm, a conversion kit is a great learning / training tool for your collection. Advantage Arms .22lr Conversion Kit for Glock 17 22 GEN 4 ONLY Thanks for the splendid article. Advantage Arms Conversion Kit: Convert your 9mm/.40 S&W Glock down to 22lr so trips to the range dont break the bank. FFL orders are delayed 7-8 business days from receipt of FFL license. The Advantage Arms Glock LE kits feature removable Glock OEM sights, which are adjustable. Without being too nerdy, I think the heavier stock connectors offer a hair more slide tension, which retards blowback, ultimately increases pressure, and improves extraction. Advantage Arms Conversion Kit: Convert your 9mm/.40 S&W Glock down to 22lr so trips to the range dont break the bank. A lot of FTE and FTF. Or if you want to teach your Mine didn't work well initially, but that was mostly because of the non-standard frames that I Ive used standard velocity CCI ammo thru it mini mags 40 grain and hollow points and golden bullets for almost 1000 rounds so far and only one miss feed. Advantage Arms kits do have proprietary Advantage Arms .22 LR magazines that range in size and capacity from standard 10-round to extended 25-round magazines. WebAdvantage Arms Conversion Kit: Convert your 9mm/.40 S&W Glock down to 22lr so trips to the range dont break the bank. I got my slide for G17/22 and it installed easily, but the slide stop lever doesnt engage the notch and hold the slide open. View cart for details. The slide is compatible with standard Glock style sights, so you can choose your favorite aftermarket sights. Advantage Arms Glock .22 Conversion Magazine 15 Rounds Polymer Black AA22GHC15. More to explore : Also did it to my Sig P226 .22lr conversion mags, I get 15 rounds now. sales@ndzperformance.com Required fields are marked *. Full Feature: Anderson Manufacturing Kiger 9C Pro 9mm, Throwback Thursday: 5 Long-Slide Pistols I Can't Live Without, The History Fixed and Adjustable Iron Sights, Rifle Hack: Sighting for 100 Yards at a Distance of 25 Yards, Throwback Thursday: All About Bullet Grain.