If you get an error about bad/unsupported captcha - open the link yourself, select some host from a dropdown menu and then click the "dlc" button. Privacy Policy. This will make sure it's not running and isn't messing with files. 0034:err:service:process_send_command service protocol error - failed to write pipe! Filehost Mirrors (provided by Masquerade). Have fun!! Nice, glad it worked out for you. Do I need Wine and Protontricks to stay on the Deck for everything to keep work or can I uninstall them? Interesting, thanks for letting me know. Ive been using the dlc unlocker for a long while a basically came into no problems but after this recent update I reloaded all the dlcs like normal and they loaded into the game fine but my sims wont do anything or interact with anything, Ive looked of anyone has had a similar problem and ive seen nothing. Thanks so much! see more. Have you tried launching out in Big Screen mode it'll use the native controller screen UI, I used anadius updater to unlock dlcs for my legit game but the gallery doesn't work :(. Anadius created very popular software used to pirate expansion packs. Scroll down to DLC only and open up the google drive link. All rights reserved. Help with sims 4 anadius unlocker . Uploaded by anadius (CS RIN forum) (my website). gamegratistm. Open "C:UsersAppDataRoaming", create "anadius" folder, open it, create "EA DLC Unlocker v2" folder, open it. Multiple hosts: https://filecrypt.cc/Container/548D3A8503.html, https://filecrypt.cc/Container/548D3A8503.html. Then go to the megathread and go to the origin dlc unlocker link, in that link is another cs.rin.ru page, click the link for the EA dlc unlocker V2, it works easier imo and works for both origin and EA desktop app, then download it using 1 of the 2 upper links, doesn't matter which one, after that just follow the EA unlocker page instructions which are easy to follow then after completing all of those instructions, go on your Sims 4 game and you should have everything unlocked! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Then copy the link below and paste it in JDownloader. Go to cs.rin.ru and find the sims 4 page, also make an account on cs.rin.ru because you can't download anything otherwise, on the Sims 4 page, go down a bit and find the dlc only link and click the multi filehoster link, then change the filehoster from 1fitcher to pixeldrain or smth like that because 1fitchier has a download limit. Did you end up getting this to work? Privacy Policy. Any help? There is a manual install guide that tells you exactly what you have to do. To open the magnet link you need some torrent client installed, like qBittorrent, Deluge, Tixati, etc. Here is a guide on locating the hidden file directories of the Sims 4 on your Steam Deck! Sorry just saw this, good to know you got it working! Afterwards you can add the cracked sims 4 exe as a non steam game. Uploaded by anadius (CS RIN forum) (my website) Google Drive encrypted folder link If GitHub is blocked in your country and this website doesn't load - use some VPN or Tor or I don't know. For more information, please see our Which part are you confused on? Copy the correct "version.dll" to the folder you opened in the previous step. The Sims 4 1.56.49.1020 + All DLCs (Selectable), 17 Languages [ Anadius Repack] The only Sims 4 repack that lets you download only what you need! Privacy Policy. ago DLCs are still almost $1000 in total though lmao CandyProfessional311 5 mo. I haven't personally used him for anything other than the sims 4 but believe he's worked with more. The setup.bat file doesn't seem to work with Wine or Bottles as well. Experience the creativity, humor, escape, and the freedom to play with life in The Sims 4. It gives you a link. I will document any reported bugs about this process here. After the latest sims update and the switch from Origin to EA, I found all my expansion packs to be gone except for the few I paid for. Yea I did it via ftp. Im confused on how to get the script to run using protontricks. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. (see the menu at the top), https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/packs. Please make sure to include information about your system's hardware and software, describe your issue and use the correct flair. Its all there again along with everything I wanted from the gallery. Install uBlock Origin browser extension and get rid of the ads on the internet! If it does - great! Also check out the introductory post of this subreddit, especially the wiki or the latest matrix room. It will download a small file - open it in JDownloader, that should add download links from the host you selected. That's good as their dlc is crazy pricey. esync: up and running. If anyone is still attempting to do this, I couldn't Cryo_Zero's soulution to work (which doesn't mean it doesn't work, I'm probably just stupid) So instead after searching I figured out that you can just download the Sims 4 anadius updater on your PC (if you have the legal game already). May . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Skip to content Toggle navigation. But then I go into CAS, and none of the DLC content is there. Scan this QR code to download the app now. In the search bar, look up the sims 4. Hardware: Steam Deck, I installed all the DLC files from the provided pack, then followed the instructions under wine/bottles: My work around was copying my mod folder from documents and my game folder from steam to my desktop, redownload the base game of sims from steam downloaded what I want off gallery then paste my custom shit back into the game. You can get one from here: https://anadius.hermietkreeft.site/dlc-unlockers But you can always copy the magnet link and add the torrent from magnet link in your torrent client. Hey what controls are you using? I found it was quite easy once I figured it out so I thought I would explain it for other beginners.I would like to note I am on Windows and do not know someone on mac so my instruction may not work there. Uploaded by anadius (CS RIN forum) (my website). Which one you need will depend on if you have Mac or Windows.This is where it gets difficult if you don't have instructions. It doesn't have infants update, it doesn't have Growing Together DLC (nor any future DLCs) either. Links are interchangeable. Click OK on the 64-bit/32-bit warning message. Extract them to your game installation folder and use one of the DLC Unlockers. Woke up next morning playing Sims, worth it. and our This repack is no longer updated because my laptop died. When I do, I'll give this post a well needed update. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Select it on "Existing overrides" list and click "Edit". When you download all the dlc's with updater on your windows pc, afterwards you can just copy all the files from your Sims 4 directory, The one named "The Sims 4" to be specific over to your steam deck. Wait a minute or two and you'll see a new window open. I installed legit sims 4 and used the DLC unlocker. Cookie Notice See more posts like this in r/JKW It doesn't have infants update, it doesn't have Growing Together DLC (nor any future DLCs) either. Useful for modding and free DLC files if you know where to look!! In short: already have base game? Here also in this link u will see updater anadius and dlc unlocker. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If you have all the DLC purchased, then don't worry about this area. Wine (originally an acronym for "Wine Is Not an Emulator") is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several POSIX-compliant operating systems, such as . Then make sure you have jdownloader2 installed, it's on the megathread, and press the click'n'load button on the website and that should load all the links in, if it doesn't you'll have to copy and paste the links into jdownloader2 yourself. Now click on the Settings icon beneath the play button and choose "Repair" Once you click that, steam will open and start downloading an update for The Sims 4. You should end up with something like this: If you're on Windows you can also get the DLCs using Sims 4 Updater or my repack. The rest here I found on the forum. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2836102407 If some DLC is missing - that's probably because this filehost has a size limit. In another Finder window open The Sims 4 Packs folder. That will send you to a different site, continue to google, click "encrypted folder link". and our With dlc unlocker u can update your game wih dlc no matter if u have EA app or Origin. I used the DLC unlocker then re downloaded everything again using the sims updater and disabled the antivirus. In the EA DLC Unlocker pack you have, open up the ea_desktop folder and copy version.dll. They have a way to move files via USB but you have to do a bit of work installing plugins on the steam deck to get that working, I gave up on that lol. For more information, please see our All the dlc just show unowed, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2836102407. The only alternative that I know about is downloading the whole pirated game - Windows version of the game running through Wine since there's no native crack for Mac. Leaving this in case someone else finds this useful! Comments for this thread are now closed Uploaded by anadius (CS RIN forum) (my website) EA DLC Unlocker v2 https://pixeldrain.com/u/GzgL4tKE https://krakenfiles.com/view/CISASm5h78/file.html Origin DLC . but i'm having trouble unlocking the DLCs? Contribute to anadius/sims-4-tools development by creating an account on GitHub. To do this run. Honestly bro I haven't tried it since the post. Maybe stupid question, but how do you move files from pc to steamdeck? sorry if this isn't the place to put issues! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. anadius 3 months ago . update links. I can access change settings and theres several flags there but Im not sure if any of there would do the equivalent of the instructions on the readme. Download Here JOIN OUR . It will download a small file - open it in JDownloader, that should add download links from the host you selected. any sort of help is appreciated :). Great job explaining this process. You can install it on top of any version of the game, no matter where you got it from! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. What do you need ? - if you're on Windows - right click on the shortcut, - if you're using Wine or if you deleted the shortcut, * EA Desktop: "C:Program FilesElectronic ArtsEA Desktop". i am having a huge brain fart i done all instructions but i cant run The setup.bat ? Have to copy config/gconfig to the folder it tells you to create in the sims 4 legit prefix folder. Links are interchangeable. dlc unlocker sims 4 not working WEBSITE HERE: https://sims.tarac.nl/Don't forget to subscribe to the PoshyBing Nation Follow My Socials Here: Twitter: h. Click on OK to save and then close all the windows and go launch the game. Dont feel bad man I have all DLC and mods working without issue yet I also couldnt log into the gallery. 0090:err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Initializing dlls for L"C:Program Files (x86)OriginOriginWebHelperService.exe" failed, status c0000005 When it says the C drive, you have to go to the virtual C drive for the Sims 4 in home/deck/.steam/steam/steamapps/compatdata/122670/pfx/drive_c/. To do this extract. Run fix OriginClient.command (Mac)/ fix libeay32.bat (Windows). i got another idea, go up to the ceo of ea, put them at gunpoint, then force them to give you all of the packs and kits and stuff. however when I launch the game I got this output: (deck@steamdeck ~)$ flatpak run --command=bottles-cli com.usebottles.bottles run -p "The Sims 4" -b 'Gaming', (process:2): Gtk-WARNING **: 11:36:28.712: Locale not supported by C library. Open "C:Users<your username>AppDataRoaming", create "anadius" folder, open it, create "EA DLC Unlocker v2" folder, open it. If I switch the version library from native to builtin TS4 starts correctl but without the unlocker. I presume its because steam doesnt run sims 4 but rather the eainstaller? Here are the steps: Download "Protontricks" from the build-in Discover Store. Closing the window is not the same. I don't know how to get the packs currently and I do not have the time to find out right now. Host and manage packages . Cookie Notice Edit: I restarted the steam deck, and this time the window opened. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with The Sims 4. Even on the main menu, it shows I have everything there, all the dlcs and kits. For more information, please see our If you only wanted one mod, done. and our Sims 4 anadius downloads Sims 4 Updates Sims 4 Updates Custom Content Downloads Sims4 Finds! It is only visible to you. "C:UsersAppDataLocalanadiusEA DLC Unlocker v2" folders. Infants "Wizard" Anadius came up with a program enabling you to update and repair your game with just a few mouse-clicks. They have videos on how to do it, me personally I use a FTP client to move files over wifi, probably not for the people who aren't tech savvy, but hey, that's what youtube is for haha. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Something strange happens to me though, I run protontricks and when I click Run winecfg then click ok it just takes me to the same window again (where I can select runwinecfg again but then its just a loop) have you seen this happen before? (see the menu at the top) Google Drive (encrypted folder link) Filehost Mirrors (provided by Masquerade) Before you post that some DLCs are missing (SP19 and SP27 at the moment of writing this) - compare the list of DLCs to the official list . Not sure how to fix this issue. 006c:err:wineusb:add_usb_device Failed to get configuration descriptor: Entity not found Can anyone point me in the right direction for the answer? Many people often have questions on how to download his DLC but there isn't a clear explanation out there. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Mirrors uploaded by Masquerade Download and install JDownloader2. For more information, please see our So do I still need the EA App as a non steam game on my deck or no? The Sims 4 Steam Deck Files Location (including DLC files). SIMS 4 All DLC packs Free Using legit sims 4 base game appsAll The Sims 4 expansions in chronological orderThe Sims 4: Get to Work (2014)The Sims 4: Get Toge. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. thank you very much, Any one can provide a working walk through video ? Over. The sims 4 folder is not showing up :( neither is the one with the numbers.. aynone know how to fix this? Start the cracked exe to play with all DLCs. u/XargonWan Wait a minute or two and you'll see a new window open. gallery works you have to use the dlc unlocker, it mentions it at the end of the updater to read the readme on legit installs. Moved full unlocked sims4 from pc to deck then made the cracked one the version that steam loads. You can just go in the games properties and open file location from steam. I have a macbook air m1 and I was wondering if anyone has had any luck in getting the unlocker to work or if you have found another solution? How to Get The Sims 4 DLCs for Free DecentGamerGirl 486 subscribers Subscribe 79K views 3 years ago This tutorial is for those with sims 4 already just wanting to get one or all the packs.. I'm also using Anadius DLC unlocker, and it downloaded and seems to work fine. Moving Sims 4 with Anadius DLC unlocker to external SSD on mac 1 Hi, I play on Mac and I'm having trouble figuring out how to move my Origin app/Sims 4 legit game with Anadius unlocker for all of the packs to an external SSD drive. I'm a little tired of responding the same info to these posts, so here's a post you can link to those people who refuse to use the search feature, For origin/EA destop app versions only, unlocking dlc for the Sims 4 on Steam using creamapi in my experience does not work, however it may work with anadius's updater. Most torrent clients have an option to associate with magnet links during installation. Use Sims 4 Updater instead. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. It contains just the DLC files. Automate any workflow Packages. If you use Origin copy it from "origin" folder. Google Drive (encrypted folder link) It's a pretty decent deck game. If you want to uninstall it, just delete that "version.dll" file and then delete, "C:UsersAppDataRoaminganadiusEA DLC Unlocker v2" and. ago Though I know this post is from 3yrs ago, I think I'm having the same issue. Welcome to the r/PiratedGames subreddit, talk about pirated games and new cracks! Base game is free now and NMac stopped providing cracked game, they switched to providing DLCs only and my DLC Unlocker, so I removed the mention of them from the last question. I highly doubt the cloud saving would work sadly, but I didn't really test it out. my apologizes my English is not very good and I unfortunately could not understand what it was saying beyond copying config? Click on OK to save and then close all the windows and go launch the game. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. In another window open the game folder. After all the dlc files have downloaded and have been extracted, move them all to your origingames Sims 4 folder and don't put them any more folders deep, only inside the Sims 4 folder. Do u know if it has like cloud saving? Help??? Make sure to read the stickied megathread as well as our piracy guide, FAQs, and our Wiki, as these might just answer your question!. But I suppose that protontricks is working only if the game is under Steam, non Bottles, right? r/GameGratis [DLC] The Sims 4 - Desert Luxe Kit. These will be parallel to the Windows version, as the Steam Deck creates virtual C drives for each game using Proton. Cookie Notice It puts you in offline mode, but there is some method or something for online mode too, cant tell u abt it because I didn't even bother. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This is a updated video with voice to better help navigate you guys.. Sign up Product Actions. This repack is version 1.94.147.1030. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I'd like to play on my deck as well as my pc from time to time. If you're going to delete my very helpful, time saving post, you can at least let me know why lmao, Full guide to unlocking Sims 4 DLC for Origin/EA app versions (link this to people who don't use the search function). and click on OK. And then in the new window follow the same step for winecfg in the readme file. Or a legit game + DLC Unlocker. It's a zipped file. Please see the. This repack is version 1.94.147.1030. Then copy the link below and paste it in JDownloader. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. If a new DLC is missing - it's probably because Masquerade haven't uploaded it yet. In the search bar, look up the sims 4. and our Do you have the link for Anadius dlc unlocker? Working on both my steam decks. The Sims 4 - Anadius DLC Unlocker . Simply select your game folder and click the Update button. With the Steam Deck it's a little bit more hands on, but it will work. Full path should be "C:Users<your username>AppDataRoaminganadiusEA DLC Unlocker v2" Copy "config.ini" and any game config you want to the folder opened in the previous step. The Sims 4 with all DLC's for free for Windows. Jun 26 '22, I am using TS4 legit + unlegit DLCs. You have to go line by line it works. If GitHub is blocked in your country and this website doesn't load - use some VPN or Tor or I don't know Download and install JDownloader2. Which one you need will depend on if you have Mac or Windows.This is where it gets difficult if you don't have instructions. Double click on the downloaded ZIP file - it will get extracted automatically. There's a few ways to download mods and DLC to the Steam Deck. Thanks to this download size is much smaller. After that, you're done. I followed all the step but seem not working. and our Download "Wine" and "Protontricks" from the built-in Discover Store. Launch "Protontricks" from the Start menu. If you've used the EA DLC Unlocker on PC before, you'll know it's pretty simple. Im not sure how to do it manually :) if I could just simpmy surpass the step where hes in the comman line box rhat would be lit cause I want free DLC. Go into your Origin browser and look for the Sims 4 Game Icon with Steam on it and click it. Sims 4 Free DLC's w/Online access Vespers 1610 130 subscribers Subscribe 898 100K views 2 years ago Hello Simmers! But this was a full on exception, since EA just stripped Sims 4 down to the bone, and no way in hell am I paying $1000 for all the DLC. Uploaded by anadius (CS RIN forum) (my website). 11:36:29 (INFO) Forcing offline mode I was able to finish the readme instructions then. Download and extract Origin DLC Unlocker.