Love you Mrs. I just found your website through Stumble and I think Ive never found a website so..inspiring. Thank you!! ET. You are hilarious, gorgeous, real, fantastic, and addictive. All the more reason! You rock! I relate so much to your story. It would really add to your inspirational story. I love it and its beautiful! In college, she would occasionally try to jog or use the elliptical machine to lose weight but didn't stick with it. When I lost weight, I started cooking, remaking the foods I had always loved in lighter, more wholesome ways, and slowly, I started to feel like I was transitioning from a diet to a life. Something to strive for =) Best of luck!!! | Goofy Can Cook, So here I am at work and sucked into your blog :) What an awesome lady you are! Wow! I love how you still love food, your sense of humor, and the fact youre well.normal! C. LOVE your recipes toobutI tried the cornbread recipe today and I think there may be a mistake in the amount of baking powder?? and other life changes Ive seen a good 20 lbs creep back onand I needed some inspiration. Im so inspired by your story. It comes off slower, I find it harder to see the end of the tunnel now but about half way through I could see it clearly. I cant wait to see more of your recipes. As I went to write this comment I realized I didnt even remember your name. In 2006, Andrea followed the Weight Watchers weight loss program that made her lose over 125 pounds in thirteen months. Pingback: Twinkie Cupcakes | The Domestic Rebel, Pingback: Can You Stay For Dinner? I wish God would just take my desire and need for food away so I wouldnt have to struggle with it. Ill be sticking around (just try to get rid of me. Rules for the Sunshine Award: I love you. I love this blogfound it just now on pintrest. im just getting back to being more active. Ive been thin and fit. You are where I dream to be one day. I know how hard it can be to make lasting changes and lose the weight. Ive just stumbled upon your blog and I swear its Divine Intervention. Can you believe Ive been in the blogging world for over half a year and I hadnt stumbled across your site until now?! Hope youre loving Seattle :). =( i need to lose about 60 to be at a healthy weight. Katie, Thank you so so much. Andrea Mitchell has been a journalist for over many years. Its just the motivation I was looking for. I am so excited to have found you! Taking this opportunity, she flew high without hesitation passing over the paralyzed girl and the evil and charming girl who was about to move, Alice swooped and hugged Willett s waist, rushing to the endless corridor regardless of the three-seven-twenty-one . Good tears, mind you, but tears nonetheless because I feel like Im reading words that Ive written. I learned a lot! You are an extremely good writer, and I feel as if I know you by just reading your words. Favorite Flower. Thanks for sharing your journey and your recipes. I have to say, your boyfriend is one heck of a lucky guy. yet, I felt compeled to with yours. You cant imagine how touched I am. I love your site and thanks for the granola bar recipe yesterday! Questions: I feel like I just met the woman behind the recipes..thank you for sharing a bit about yourself and congrats on the successful weight loss. ), Hi Andie, I came across your blog a few days ago and I dont have to tell you how amazing it is. I love this blog! I laughed and cried. Just beautiful! It was the most transformative experience of my life and not simply in the ways one might expect. And congratulations on the weight loss! Wow! Ive used one like you posted and love it. ;) Your story is SO inspirational, and your recipes look absolutely deliciouscant wait to try them! Thanks so much, Hill! Your candid accounts of your childhood, relationship with food in the past and present is liberating. Im sharing every lesson to getting therenot as a drill sergeant and definitely not as a gurubut as a friend who gets it and never wants anyone else to struggle alone. Will they be about how to lose weight/eat right/etc.? I check it when I can. As someone who adores food just as much as you and has a similar job title (Im the food editor at a regional magazine in Maryland), but has struggled with weight (including an eating disorder), what you said really resonated with me. I love your heartfelt writing, your candor and your honesty. I have so many good reasons- numerous motivations- to lose the weight again. Its painful. Im loving your blog! :), Pingback: Turning Hate into Delicious Jo In the Kitchen, So glad I found your blog. Hi! I am so happy to discover your writing and your story. I hope some of these crazy recipes will help!! I was searching for dinner ideas on Google and your site came up. I have to do that. I just love this site and your recipes are amazing!! Ive struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. (tuna burgers & red crispy potatoes). Favorite Color This despite the fact that the Washington Post reported shortly thereafter that the CIA claims no such report had been . You are awesome! Of course, I had changed my body dramatically. I sent the link to a friend today and told her that your words move me like a well written novel. Found your blog while searching for a Tuna Burger recipe. I made a bunch of your egg roll recipes last week. Much like you, I adore (good!) Andrea Mitchell is the anchor's real name. After all the posts I have read and countless recipes Ive tried. You should be incredibly proud of yourself! Interestingly I have found through journaling that my eating habits though not the best were not the main problem. Your plan is So easy and simple. Although I havent really had a problem with my weight (save for the frosh 25 I packed on in my first few months in college that took 3 1/2 years to get off), you are inspiring! Inspiring weight loss!!! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us and continuing to do so :). Pyrotechnik kurs wifi thermostat! I am really looking forward to trying out your recipes they all look so delicious and healthy! I cant wait to try out some of your recipes, and I enjoy your musings. After reading a few of your blogs so far, I am truly inspired to lose some weight and even become Paula Deen along the way. Just another thing, how do you even go about being published? Congratulations on your healthier lifestyle changes & the accompanying weight loss. Maintaining is my biggest fear looming somewhere in the future thanks for calming me down. I gained alot of weight my first year in college and I hated to work out, but I still did it twice a day. <3. Andrea Mitchell an mrn nhr, commentator nd nw rrtr. Thank you for sharing it. Love your blogs! Wow, what a lucky day it was for me to happen upon your recipe on Pinterest, which lead me to your incredibly witty and thought provoking blog. And you look so fab! I am following you on twitter :o) So glad I found you, talked about you all night with my husband. I have been blessed by you and your blog this morning. Wishing you all the good things in 2013! I love the new look and new pictures of you! Your blog is calming and understanding. but is there a way that you can protect your photos and still allow me to bookmark you pinterest? It was the hardest and most rewarding experience, and although I didnt realizeit at the time, Iwas only at the beginning. Thank you for writing everyday and telling your story (the good and bad). You are my inspiration! I stumbled on your site, was looking for exactly what I found, oven baked chicken Parmesan. i cant even express my gratitude at finding your blog. Nice story. You are a wonderful writer. I do want to know how did you lose 135 pounds? You really can. Glad I found it!! <3". Thanks for sharing so openly. Gaining weight during pregnancyand then trying to lose weight after babyis an emotional rollercoaster for so many women, and perhaps especially for those of us with lifelong issues with food. . Instead of using it for fuel to give me enough energy for the day, im using it to fill a void. im 28 and i just had my second child this past june. I loved the PAs on Just Friends. You are an amazing writer. You are such an inspiration, and im so glad i found your blog. I wasnt as insecure or self-conscience in front of people. Ive lost 50 pounds and I need to lose another 40 pounds and I can use all the help I can get! 1 week postpartum. Your blog looks like a labor of love. I see the truth in your words I have started where you started (only 4 shorterwhich is a bit more un-forgiving :P) and now I am on the path at 7 or so lbs. I wish you all the very best in life and I cant wait to see what you get up to next. what a hero you are :), What a joy to read your blog. Someone pinned your blog on Pinterest today, so I followed the link. The television journalist makes around $750,000 annually. Though, she is 5 11 in feet and inches and 178 cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 138.6 lbs in Pound and 63 kg in Kilograms. Thus, leading to more weight loss. Youre beautiful! I cant wait to check out your blog! Hi, How cool & uncanny that I happened upon your blog. I focus on food instead of the people or activity at family gatherings and social events. Your food always looks delicious and your photos are gorgeous! I have been a pescetarian for the past 4 years and your blog gave me that love for food again. Only this time, its not only affecting my life, its affecting my husband and our marriage. Stay sweet! I love how easy to follow they are. Allihn andrea mitchell. Your amazing! People seem to think now that Im thinner I should just be happy ( and I am:-) but I also have some concerns that some of my friends dont seem to understand. Mitchell, who recounts her weight loss journey in the new book. Im here if you ever have any questions or need support. Staying away from processed foods would benefit me in more ways then one. this is "andrea mitchell reports" on msnbc. youve really encouraged me tonight i dont want to be a slave to the gym when im done, because before i got heavier, i did pretty much the same stuff: walk, stroll, dance when i felt like it, and ate stuff that was good for me. Thank you Lynsay Horton for sharing with me! Keep up the good work and will enjoy reading more. He is very supportive :o). :). In November 2009, during the fall semester of my senior year at college, I reached my goal weight. Reading about your exercise history and what you miss from 135 pounds ago help to put a lot of things into perspective. You are a wonderful writer and even better motivator. In August 2008 I lost my job, a week later I lost my Mom to cancer and less than two weeks after that I lost my grandmother to congestive heart failure. is actually a favorite under my url bar! I really appreciate your inspiration! Congrats I stumbled across your awesome blog via Pinterest. Thank you for the late night snack ideas. I will keep you posted, might check in every so often to let you know my progress. LOVE. Like you, I love baking and I thank you for those lovely recipes you post. I found your blog via a recipe you posted for stuffed shells. You have such an inspirational story. You are an example for every girl everywhere- thank you for being such an inspiration!! 23 pounds down 80 to go. Funny I have been a runner from high school. I appreciate your sincerity and kindness, every word touched me. She eventually lost 133 pounds and continued to maintain her weight loss for years after that. I never struggled with my weight but somehow always tried to have a healthy diet. Seriously revealing my madness to the world. Im so glad you stopped by. Its day 1 of journaling my food intake, and so far so good. You are beautiful!! Im a new fan! Info, rules and my own entry from my nomination are here: She now listens to her body and gives it what it needs only. Your favorite uncle is waiting!! I just bought WW because the cover attrated my attention. Happened to find your blog by chance on pinterest!love itso inspirational.will be coming back here more than often i guess! just stumbled across your lovely blog while looking for something else! http://findinghappinessandhealth.wordpress.com. Thank you for your blog! I cant wait to add your blog to my favorites. Youve definitely made the cut : ). I struggle with GERD so I was wondering if you had any great relatively bland and lowfat recipes that you could recommend. Its nice to hear that there are people who have naturally found ways to maintain a healthy weight and mindset- Id be interested in how you do it! You have inspired me to stay positive and keep trying. Great choices of food and recipes. losing weight is hard, but maintaining it is even harder! Motivate yourself? Hey! You really know how to grasp the reader in, and every picture you take of each recipe is gorgeous. This impossible thing could be only possible after having plastic surgery treatments. i know i can do this, just dont have a friend here to partner with. I am so glad I stumbled upon this. My Passion Your personal story is fascinating and definately inspirational. I cant wait to try your 100 calorie cupcakes, I LOVE all things cupcakes Keep up the great work you look amazing! I stubbled upon your blog and I have been reading for 2 hours now! Cant wait to read every inch of your blog :). I just came across your site today, and just spent the past two hours reading as much as I could! Great site. Andie, Im not sure how I came across your amazing blog and story, but Im so greatful to have found you. I still have lots of pounds to lose, but knowing about people like you who had conquered a healthy lifestyle is like a powerful push to keep going. Well have to meet somewhere between WA and CA! I mentioned you in my blog post about my favorite weight-loss bloggers. and Im one month in on Weight Watchers. I love your site. the counteroffensive in ukraine, ukrainian forces striking back after russia bombarded kyiv on new year's eve. I live in Connecticut, too! Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Ive even binged on Nutrisystem meals, Lean Cuisines and HealthyChoice soups! I have a husband at home tired of a weekend spouse, and it is time for me to pass the torch to a new generation of leaders." #AMRstaff" / Twitter Andrea Mitchell @mitchellreports You are beautiful, and not just on the outside, which you are (Cliche statement and all). Andie. Its wonderful, wonderful work. I weight 301 lbs. Thats really incredible. Anyway, running across your blog was just what I needed!! way to BE, Andrea! You are officially my dose of inspiration for today. I literally had to come to this post to find that your name is Andie. It took me about 13 months to lose it all. I said that id never let myself get as big as I had been again. I look forward to your books. Oh, and then walk Green lake of corse! I just discovered it today. Just a thought! I started to eat bad foods again, more and more often. You are the perfect role model showing how to eat healthy, yet still enjoy certain foods that you love. Mitchell lost 135 pounds in 13 months through the Weight Watchers program. Anyway, I was up all night, and first thing I did when I dropped the kids at school was come back and read some more! http://foodchain09.wordpress.com/2012/12/11/liebster/. MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell faced the ire of her network's viewers when she criticized former Vice President Joe Biden over an injury to his foot. Did you have to have sugary to remove skin or once you got to your goal the skin went back to shape. I could wear clothes I wanted to and truly felt pretty. I resolve to plan ahead with lunch this year. Its my portions and lack of calorie counting that is my problem. Her nonstop energy will keep you feeling challenged and engaged. (Cause Im a girl and me loving you will be really weird, since I have a boyfriend too :P). Thank you for sharing your story.. Pingback: Health Confessions the good green stuff. I love you. "2020 was the year of searching for something to make us feel good. Youve inspired me to start a weight loss blog. I am currently trying to lose weight and cant in a million years ever imagine looking as good as you do. I really get inspiration and ideas from your postings. Thanks so much for sharing. Prefer getting or giving presents Well, Andrea Mitchell's age is 76 years old as of today's date 25th April 2023 having been born on 30 October 1946. Looking forward to reading your blog! Youre amazing. Cant wait to start going through your recipes! Youre very inspiring! Pingback: It Was Me All Along | What Will She Read Next? I have to ask in your exercise history, where were those hiking pictures taken? May I ask what it is you are writing? Ive recently reached that weight where I feel out of control and like something has to be done now- I have to stop, I have to change- or ill continue down this road and just end up obese in the next few months. We have much in common. I am now hoping to keep coming back and checking in on you and your blog. I know that im using food for the wrong reasons- im abusing it. Wow. Can You Take Diet Pills With Paxil lose Weight Fast Before A Race Fda Weight Loss In Breasts. you are gorgeous! How old is Andrea Mitchell? I cant even believe how amazing you look. The second is a cookbook :). Her father was CEO of a furniture manufacturing company. the way you write about your day, yourself, your food and your attitude are inspiring! Pingback: Unlucky Nines and Other Disempowering Stories I Tell Myself Nourishing Camie, Pingback: Ribollita With Spiralized Carrots | Inspiralized, Pingback: MASHED SWEET POTATOES Alexandra Walker, Pingback: Life Unedited #1 - Julie's Eats & Treats, Pingback: Lemon Cupcakes and Thoughts on Eating "In the Middle" - Eating Made Easy, Pingback: Lemon Cupcakes and Thoughts on Eating In the Middle, Pingback: Healthy Living Requires Regular Updates TenPercentTeresa. Your blog is so inspiring! I love you. So the fruits and veggies seem to make me feel more energetic and lighter feeling. Your recipes look fantastic-cant wait to try them out ;) Hi Terry! The sad thing is I actually work in fitness, I help other people get healthy but for a long time I had a false perception of myself. Recipes, workouts, weight loss, crafting and money saving tips. Im not sure what im going to do. Mitchell has since lost weight and toned up without depriving herself. My blog was recently called the best weight loss blog by Health Magazine (Oct 2015 issue). I am really glad to have found your blog, I need inspiration!! Hi there! Im trapped in a vicious cycle and I dont know how to get out. At my first OB appointment, my doctor told me I should aim to gain 25-30 pounds over the course of my pregnancy, which seemed . We have all suffered from emotionally eating, for reasons ranging from raising our younger siblings basicly on our own to sexual abuse to watching a another sister die slowly and painfully.