We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Casa Perez Aguadilla - Apartments for Rent in Aguadilla Pueblo New homes are getting added all the time. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Learn more. Aguadilla Vacation Rentals - Expedia The Apartment @ Playuela - close to Crash Boat - Apartments for Rent in Aguadilla Located in Aguadilla, within 2.2 km of Borinquen Beach, Modern Suite #1 Pasavento offers accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. Aguada, PR Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent List of Counties in Puerto Rico | Zillow This apartment can sleep 8 guests. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. I came as a solo female traveler and felt completely safe! Irie Blessings Apartament - Apartments for Rent in Maleza Alta, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico - Airbnb Puerto Rico Apartments For Rent 181 results Sort: Default 203 Fortaleza APT 6, San Juan, PR 00901 $5,500/mo 2 bds 2 ba 1,819 sqft - Apartment for rent 2 days ago T5 Cond Villas De Plz, Dorado, PR $2,800+ 2 bds $3,000+ 3 bds $6,000+ 4 bds $3,500+ 5 bds 3 days ago Loading. $2,000/mo. Read More, By Joining you agree to Byowner's Terms Of Use Privacy Policy, By clicking Get Started you agree to the Terms and conditions. 3364 1/2 Paseo De Pesca, Ponce, PR 00728 $699/mo Studio 1 ba 400 sqft - Apartment for rent Some units feature a terrace and/or a balcony with sea or mountain views.Rio Camuy Cave Park is 46 km from the apartment, while Porta Coeli Religious Art Museum is 48 km from the property. Towels and bed linen are featured in the apartment. The apartment is clean, has modern finishings, and a comfortable bed. We appreciated the thoughtful touches such as beach and bath towels, toiletries, cups and plates. Modern Suite in Aguadilla's most chic guest house building, Pasavento. Located in Aguadilla, Villa iL Moure Luxurious Sunsets has accommodations with a private pool and pool views. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Houses For Rent in Puerto Rico - 46 Homes | Zillow Base Ramey accommodation@Punta Borinquen Paradise - Apartments for Rent Entire rental unit in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. Host cancelled on us and offered another apartment, unfortunately the other apartment wasnt as spacious from the pictures so we decided not to stay. The air-conditioned accommodation is 41 km from Rio Camuy Cave Park, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi. The air-conditioned apartment consists of 1 bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The 1,175 sq. Casa Perez is a 2nd floor fully furnished hi-tech apartment located within Urb Vista Verde, one of the older pioneering communities within Aguadill. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Aguadilla are Cerro Gordo, Media Luna, Hato Tejas, and Contorno. View Details 20 Punta Del Mar Carretera 115 Km # 173, Rincon, PR 00677 Residential $5,900 USD/mo. Search 5 Apartment Communities For Rent in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. I booked last minute and Tammy responded to me within minutes. This place was clean and cozy and had the basic necessities. Often available for short and long-term. 404 Avenue De La Constitucion Condo Atlantis #1809, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This apartment is beautiful comftable supper clean everything is new. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. For travelers who appreciate a space of their own at the end of the day, an apartment or flat is the perfect home away from home. It was nice to have access to a washing machine and Roku tv. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Location perfect, accessibility awesome. Overall had a great experience with this place. Top 10 Long-Term Rentals In Puerto Rico - Updated 2023 Apartments for Rent in Aguada, PR (with renter reviews) Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. This browser is no longer supported. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. 110, BO. PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED. The staff was very nice. There are 12 active apartments for rent in Aguadilla. Ramey, PR Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent Homes For Rent In Guernsey, Cayey, PR | ByOwner.com You can contact us directly at 787 590-3446 and also, you can inquire about availability of our Casitas and Rental Listings in Puerto Rico - 195 Rentals | Zillow It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. . Nice modern studio apt. Tammy's place is meticulously kept. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. MALEZAS AGUADILLA 4, Maleza Alta, PR 00603 1 Bed 1 Bath 500 Sqft Residential $1,000 USD/mo. Houses for Rent in Aguadilla, PR - 24 Rentals | Point2 Houses for Rent in Aguadilla, PR 24 Rentals Available Sort by Tile 10 Road 4466 Int., Bo. This spacious and modern apartment is located in a prime location, just on top of the two most prestigious restaurants in Aguadilla, Flora (farm to. Located in Aguadilla, within 1.4 miles of Borinquen Beach, Modern Suite #1 Pasavento offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. First bedroom has one queen size bed. Las Piedras Real Estate; Population: 41,979. The air-conditioned apartment consists of 1 bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge and a coffee machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. You could find an apartment that fits your budget, but it might lack square footage. View Details 47 Puerta del Mar, Aguadilla, PR 00603 2 Beds 2 Baths a remarkable lot, among the most private and most secure properties in pr. Aguadilla, PR Houses & Single Family Homes For Rent Discover a selection of 500 vacation rentals in Aguadilla, PR that are perfect for your trip. Featuring free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, fishing and tennis. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. I highly recommend Casa Paraiso, it will be the first place I book when I return to Puerto Rico! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Apartments for Rent. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. The cleaness a 10 the pool, the view I Loved everything. She was just 15 minutes from the airport and even offered me transportation! The house is located in prime walking distance to the beach (a 30 second walk), coffee shop, restaurants, and water sports rentals. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. $20,000/mo. Features may not be available for all units. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Casa Perez Aguadilla - Apartments for Rent in Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico - Airbnb Conveniently located only minutes from Rafael Hernndez Airport in Aguadilla. The hosts are a sweet couple that make you feel at home. it includes two house structures, one in Entire rental unit 4 Beds 4 Guests 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Accommodates: 4 from USD 175 View Deal Monthly discount: 30% off 4. Again, felt very safe staying here. . Modern Suite #2 Pasavento offers accommodations in Aguadilla, 1.8 miles from Wilderness Beach. This place was clean and cozy and had the basic necessities. Arguably having the best views on Puerto Rico, this spacious apartment overlooks the Atlantic. Aguadilla, PR 00603. Marina Real Apartments - Extended Stay Hotel in Aguadilla Brisas de Borinquen is a self-catering apartment located a 5-minute drive from Aguadilla town in north-west Puerto Rico. View Details 13 Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Cheap apartments tend to be more competitive because no one wants to spend more than they have to on rent. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. The air-conditioned accommodation is 400 metres from Playa India El Natural, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.Leading onto a balcony, the apartment consists of 1 bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen. We couldn't find any schools near this home. Had a few questions and a small issue but Brian answered me promptly and solved the issue. Sort: Just For You Brokerage. You may also be interested in homes that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 00603, 00662, or in neighboring cities, such as Cabo Rojo, Rincon, Arecibo, or Aguada. Host emailed me to cancel on my end but since it was the Host who wanted to cancel, I requested they cancel the reservation since its not my fault. Apartments for Rent in Aguadilla, PR (with renter reviews) The Casa has an area to wash off sand before entering the casa and Tammy supplies beach chairs, surf boards, beach games, beach ball and water toys, which were a huge bonus too! Labadie Apartment is located in Aguadilla, 29 miles from Arecibo Lighthouse & Historical Park, and a garden and a terrace are accessible in-house. Don't forget to use the filters and set up a saved search. The location is great. The 10 best apartments in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico | Booking.com View Details 13 It offers a fully equipped kitchen and a furnished porch with garden views. 305 Laderas Del Mar Calle Sunset Unit 305, Cond Puerta Del Mar Calle Andaluca # 508-4, 3 Vista Del Mar Luxury Apto Carretera 110 Km 24 8 Ph A501, Brokered by Sand Dollars Realty & Rentals, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? View photos, property details and find the perfect rental today. Isabela . Show prices. Rental Listings in Aguadilla PR - 3 Rentals | Zillow The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Rafael Hernndez Airport, 4 km from the apartment. Casa Verde Cliff House with Panoramic Ocean Views - Apartments for Rent it includes two house structures, one in Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, 3 Bedroom Single Family For Rent in Cayey (1), 2 Bedroom Farmhouse For Rent in Cayey (1). I came as a solo female traveler and felt completely safe! As required by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company's Health & Safety Guides Program, Marina Real Apartment is a Government Auto-Certified facility. This place was clean and cozy and had the basic necessities. Apr 27, 2023 - Entire rental unit for $70. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 00603, 00662, or in neighboring cities, such as Cabo Rojo, Rincon, Arecibo, or Aguada. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 3 Vista Del Mar Luxury Apto Carretera 110 Km 24 8 Ph A501. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Additionally this property neighbors other cities such as, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. I loved everything about it,it was peaceful cozy and perfect to have a mini date on the pool and perfect place to look at the stars. I highly recommend Casita Paraiso. This is a list of all of the rental listings in Puerto Rico. Located within a 7-minute walk of Playa Parque Colon and 0.8 miles of Playa Rompe Olas in Aguadilla, Casita Paraiso has accommodations with free WiFi and seating area. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused . location, convenient to all, nice room, & beautiful beaches nearby. Houses for Rent in Aguadilla County, PR - 24 Rentals | Point2 New Homes. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The view of the ocean and the sound of the ocean. I loved everything this apartment has to offer. Check in was simple and owner was helpful and responsive. This browser is no longer supported. residence with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living/dining room/remodeled kitchen, family, terrace, double 10 minutes from the airport, 5 minutes from the Mall, restaurants and attractio. 100 Best Cheap Apartments in Puerto Rico (with reviews) - RentCafe Facilities, location and it was very clean. These apartments in Aguadilla are highly rated by couples: Aguadilla Sunrise apt with electricy water AC WIFI 8 minute walk from Crashboat beach, Aguadilla Sunset Apt electricity water AC WiFi 8 minute walk to Crashboat Beach, and Modern Suite #1 Pasavento. Jardines de Aguadilla, Aguadilla, PR 00603 3 Beds 2 Baths Residential $1,300 USD/mo. Facilities, location and it was very clean. Vacation Rentals in Aguadilla Modern Suite - Pasavento Building Carr. 29, 2023 - Entire rental unit for $188. View Details 20 URB. . Does 1 Carr Km 2.7 Bo Borinquen Sector Playuela have in-unit laundry? The only thing I liked was that the front gate had a code and I didnt have to worry about my plane being delayed,cause the owner send me a text with the code for the main entrance and the code for my apartment key. Brokerage. Located in Aguadilla, a 3-minute walk from Playa Rompe Olas and 1.7 miles from Playa Parque Colon, Casa de Playa A-2 provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and a private beach area. Its conveniently located near the beach and the airport. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Try to look for a new apartment in the winter months: December, January or February. Your current currency is, Choose your language. Tammy also checked in, by text, to see if I needed anything at all. The only thing I liked was that the front gate had a code and I didnt have to worry about my plane Travelers who stayed in Aguadilla near Rafael Hernndez Airport (BQN) had good things to say about Modern Suite #1 Pasavento, Pasavento - Modern Black Suite, and Modern Suite #0 - best location. Facilities, location and it was very clean. Apartments in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico - Planet of Hotels The air-conditioned apartment is composed of 1 separate bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and oven, and 1 bathroom. Furnished rooms and kitchen facilities give groups and families the flexibility to enjoy downtime separately or plan the next days activities over a shared meal. Apartment Communities For Rent in Aguadilla, PR - Trulia Apr 4, 2023 - Entire rental unit for $90. Apr 29, 2023 - Entire rental unit for $130. We appreciated the thoughtful touches such as beach and bath towels, toiletries, cups and plates. Apr 29, 2023 - Entire rental unit for $55. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Aguadilla, PR Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent Aguadilla Surfers Lair apt with electricity water AC Wifi 8 minute walk to Crashboat beach offers accommodation in Aguadilla, 700 metres from Crash Boat Beach. . About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Is located in Aguadilla. Bajuras, Montana, PR 00690 1 Bed 1 Bath Other $135 USD/day View Details 11 PR #2, Urb Villa Estela, Aguadilla, Aguadilla, PR 00603 2 Beds 2 Baths Residential $1,500 USD/mo. Or you might find an apartment in the perfect neighborhood, but may have to buy all of your appliances. Discover another destination in Puerto Rico. Located just 1.6 miles from Crash Boat Beach, Beautiful Villa 5 mins from Crash Boat Aguadilla 1 provides accommodations in Aguadilla with a garden, a bar, as well as a 24-hour front desk. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Aguadilla Surfers Lair apt with electricity water AC Wifi 8 minute walk to Crashboat beach, Aguadilla Sunset Apt electricity water AC WiFi 8 minute walk to Crashboat Beach. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Your current language is English (US). I highly recommend Casita Paraiso. Beautiful views of the ocean and close to Crash Boat Beach. Aguadilla PR Rental Listings 3 results Sort: Default 214 Calle Luis T Dm, Aguadilla, PR $425+ 1 bd $700+ 2 bds $1,700+ 3 bds 9 days ago 100 Kelly Dr, Aguadilla, PR 00603 $1,835/mo 3 bds 2 ba -- sqft - House for rent 113 days ago Loading. Apartments for Rent in Aguadilla, PR 24 Rentals Available Sort by Tile 6 26 CALLE CORCHADO Apart 1, Aguadilla, PR 00603 2 Beds 1 Bath 900 Sqft Residential $700 USD/mo. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Aguadilla, PR 00603 Contact Property Brokered by Tropical Coast Properties For Rent - Apartment $1,150 1 bed 1 bath 2,200 sqft Mortero 3 Calle Colon Guerra 360 Unit 3 Rincon, PR 00677 Contact. The apartment was clean and have a kitchen that have all that you needs. Get the advice you need. LGBTQ Data Source: Movement Advancement Project (MAP), Sea View Suites #503A, Aguadilla, PR 00603, Circulo Garcia 1 Villa Lydia, Aguadilla, PR 00603, 3811 Calle Las Palmas, Aguadilla, PR 00603, 110 Calle Archipeligo, Aguadilla, PR 00603, Km 6 Sr 467 Km Camaseyes Ward, Aguadilla, PR 00603, Two Apartments Progreso #Y-2A-2B, Aguadilla, PR 00603. New homes are getting added all the time. Hunting for a cheap apartment off-season may increase your chances to land a lease. San Juan PR . On average, an apartment in Aguadilla costs $4 per night (based on Booking.com prices). Aguadilla. Stay open-minded. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Brokerage. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Rafael Hernndez Airport, 4 km from the apartment. Passavento - Modern Pool Suite @ Aguadilla - Apartments for Rent in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico - Airbnb Skip to content Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Search 442 Rental Properties in Puerto Rico. Super comfortable, spacious, equipped apartment, centrally located. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Passavento - Modern Pool Suite @ Aguadilla - Apartments for Rent in Neighbors to local Ramey Bakery, restaurants and even Subway. Marybella's Beach House - Apartments for Rent in Aguadilla , Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico - Airbnb Skip to content very cozy apartment. Check in was simple and owner was helpful and responsive. 26 CALLE CORCHADO Apart 1, Aguadilla, PR 00603 2 Beds 1 Bath 900 Sqft Residential $700 USD/mo. Tammy even allowed me to come early before check-in time and drop off my luggage so that I didn't have to walk around with it. Find more hotels in a city close to Ponce. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities.