Frequency of contact may vary and message and data rates may apply. Zillow has 2399 homes for sale. Active listings data currently unavailable. Previously, Dan was a Summer Camp Counselor at YMCA of the U SA and also held positions at Conscience Vc, Elkhart Community Schools, Crowe, McDonald's. Dan received a Bachelor of Accounting degree from Indiana University South Bend. & Fri. 9-5, & Sat. I am very excited be a part of the Bennion Deville Homes team here in the Coachella Valley. Please try again. | Daniel Thompson, Realtor - Carleton Realty LLC, Westerville, Ohio. Broker address: Keller Williams 6300 s syracuse way englewood, CO 80111 Cell phone: (720) 740-4207 Screenname: danieldiegothompson Member since: 01/25/2021 Real Estate Licenses: Not provided Contact Daniel Thompson Message Nearby cities Acres Green Homes For Sale Bow Mar Homes For Sale Carriage Club Homes For Sale Centennial Homes For Sale About Division | 83 Saint Marks Pl - $13,20083 Saint Marks Pl - $12,000806 President Street - $5,995569 Morgan Avenue - $5,5001440 Pacific Street - $5,39587 Beadel Street - $5,251433 BAINBRIDGE STREET - $5,195625 Park Place - $4,8301440 Pacific Street - $4,79590 Vanderveer Street - $4,5951440 Pacific Street - $4,59587 Beadel Street - $4,565 | In that role, I often served as an advocate, educator, translator, supporter, or negotiator for my students. Lancaster - 826 N Memorial Drive, Lancaster, OH 43130 Our Palm Springs house sold in five hours, he found us on in Rancho Mirage in a couple of days and that one sold in five days. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? A house is what you own, but home is where you belong. Whether youre looking to purchase your next home, need help selling your current one, or anything else real estate related, Im happy to work with you in achieving your goals. Realtor/Auctioneer at Thompson Auctioneers. I highly recommend him. Contact Us and our customer service can assist you. 2023 KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY. Jade Thompson REALTOR . +1 212 547 5518, New York: New York: +1 646 430 8980. If. Connect with us and experience why we are a different kind of Real Estate Company that stands behind our agents. As your real estate professional I can assure you my personal attention to your individual and specific needs are my top priority. Past Projects For Sale (1) Sold (19) 1 Highly likely to recommend | 5.0 Report a problem Used under license. I can recommend partners that will help make this process a success, whether that be one of my trusted lenders or a reputable contractor. The Hamptons I have joined the Keller Williams family and entered the world of real estate after seven years as a Financial Aid Advisor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, where I helped students to achieve their educational dreams by understanding and fulfilling their financial obligations. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Broker represents the seller/owner on Broker's own exclusives, except if another agent of Broker represents the buyer/tenant, in which case Broker will be a dual agent, in Connecticut, or , in New York State and New Jersey, a dual agent with designated or disclosed agents representing seller/owner and buyer/tenant. Active listings data currently unavailable. Palm Beach In 2002, Dan and Kristi wanted to expand their business and Dan became a licensed Realtor. 2 days ago Keller Williams Agents are hosting Open Houses this weekend! For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. His local real estate knowledge and assistance to us with finding contractors to do necessary repairs before the sale, when we were not in or from the area, was invaluable to us. This map can show the most recent 100 listings and 100 sales. With 7 years of experience as a Realtor, Daniel has assisted in sales spanning from coops and condos to single-family and multifamily properties throughout the 5 boroughs totaling over $40 million in volume. Customer should consult with its counsel regarding all closing and tax costs. Miami Sales & Marketing Services | Real Estate Agent Daniel Thompson - Brown Harris Stevens | Luxury Real Estate Daniel Thompson Office: 451 West Broadway dthompson@bhsusa.com o: 212-381-4270 m: 718-354-5350 Contact Agent Download V-Card Current Listings Sold Properties Recognition My Home Preparation Service Market Reports About Daniel 2021 | #2 Team in NYC, #12 Team in the USA We know 54,541 of them. Westerville - 580 W Schrock Road, Westerville, OH 43081 Get in touch with Daniel Thompson (5) 1 Rating CENTURY 21 Milestone Realty Real Estate Salesperson Office Address: 148-31 Hillside Avenue Jamaica, NY 11435 Mobile: (929) 801-0379 Office: (718) 291-7000 Fax: (718) 291-8979 First Name (required) Last Name (required) Contact Me By (required) Email Phone Both Email (required) Daniel Thompson Licensed Real Estate Agent @ Keller . Community + Culture Please let me know if I can assist you with your search, or if I can answer any questions along the way. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 223 likes. 3 days ago Happy Friday! | | Licensed Realtor at Keller Williams Realty of Port Saint Lucie Port St Lucie, Florida, United States . Visit Daniel Thompson's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews. Broker actively supports Fair Housing and Equal Housing Opportunities. Brokerage. 3525 MERLIN DR, IDAHO FALLS, ID, 83404. Daniel Thompson Realtor Here for You Whether you're looking to purchase your next home, need help selling your current one, or anything else real estate related, I'm happy to work with you in achieving your goals. 235 likes. Brokerage. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google | Interested in a complimentary market evaluation of my property. Bottom line, I have the knowledge and contactsto make this a smooth and seamless transaction. If you're unfamiliar with Dan Thompson III - Real Estate Agent | South Bend IN Now I have transitioned those skills to the world of real estate to help you feel peace of mind and confidence at every step.As the son of two CPA's, finances and numbers are a part of my DNA, but I also understand that every transaction is about the people involved, so I promise to handle every relationship with respect and care. | 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. d***@c21-email.com. *Matter handled prior to joining McDermott. Happy birthday Michael we hope 278 WHamilton AvenueState College, PA 16801Phone: 814-272-3333Email Us. Hudson Valley New York City USA. Keller Williams Realty East Idaho website. New Listings We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Broker represents the buyer/tenant when showing the exclusives of other real estate firms. Pilot at Spirit Airlines. Daniel Thompson's Phone Number and Email Last Update. | Today we're celebrating our very own Michael O'Brien! If you are looking to purchase or rent housing, are using a screen reader, and are having problems using this website, please call 1-833-312-0654 for assistance. Press Releases / July 6, 2022, McDermott Secures Chapter 11 Confirmation for Gulf Coast Health Care, LLC, Atlanta / Daniel Thompson Broker/REALTOR Languages Spoken English (910) 262-0601 Website Email 523 Causeway Dr Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480 About Daniel With my family originating in the Wilmington and Richlands/Jacksonville area I have extensive knowledge of the properties along the coast! June 2013 - Present. U.S. Reg. Thank you for choosing my website for all of your real estate needs. Write Dan Thompson's 1st review Write Dan Thompson' 1st recommendation. | Review all listings and sales below. Liked by Daniel Thompson In 2022, first-time buyers made up only 26% of all home purchases, the lowest on record. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Rated by Palm Springs Life Magazine as one of the top Agents in the Coachella Valley for 2022. This browser is no longer supported. 22 years Price Range (last 24 months) $6K - $3.2M Areas Served Indian Wells La Quinta Palm Desert Palm Springs Rancho Mirage Specializations Buyers Investment Properties Luxury Homes Sellers. McDermott cannot enter into an attorney-client relationship with you until McDermott has determined that doing so will not create a conflict of interest and until you and McDermott have entered into a written agreement or engagement letter that sets forth the terms of our relationship. Fairborn, Ohio. 3/10/2018 - user2606287Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2018 in Rancho mirage, CA. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Managed Properties WEBSITE CREATED & MANAGED BY 3TWENTY9 DESIGN, LLC. He started out as a loan officer originating mortgages. New York, New York: Palm Beach All rights to content, photographs and graphics are reserved to Brown Harris Stevens. By entering your information and submitting this form, you agree to our. Related Services & Industries/ Regional Markets. I am here to make sure that you are, both,comfortable and confident during the entire transaction process. 2023 Columbus Board of Realtors. A real estate agent can help you throughout the entire home buying and selling process. | Sorry, we were unable to send your message at this time. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Email. While in law school, Daniel was an articles editor for the Alabama Law Review. My goal is to leverage every ounce of the skill and expertise that I possess to help negotiate a great price to meet any buyer's budget, or to maximize the value of your home if you are selling, all while offering creative solutions and support from powerful Keller Williams technology and digital tools. During a Full Consultation I can answer any and all questions you might have about purchasing a new home or selling the home that you already have. Review all listings and sales below. Dan Bennett, 46, of New Canaan, was charged April 20 with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and other charges. 112 likes. Hire Dan you will not regret it! | Jan 2016 - Jun 20171 year 6 months. I think he's exceptionally good. Available Properties Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Daniel Thomson. Brand, Office: 451 West Broadway [emailprotected] o: 212-381-4270m: 718-354-5350, 2021 | #2 Team in NYC, #12 Team in the USA2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 | Wall Street Journal Top 250 Teams in the USA2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 | Wall Street Journal Americas Best Real Estate Agents2021, 2020 | Top Team (Brown Harris Stevens)2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 | Top 1% (Halstead Real Estate)2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 | Most Closed Sales Deals for all of New York (Halstead Real Estate)2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 | Team of the Year for the Village Office (Halstead Real Estate), 451 West BroadwayNew York, NY 10012Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC, 2022 BHS NYC SoHo Listing Team of the Year, 2022 BHS NYC Manhattan Rental Team of the Year, 2022 BHS NYC Manhattan Townhouse Team of the Year, 2022 BHS NYC Most Townhouses Sold by a Manhattan Team, 2022 BHS NYC Most Co-ops and Condos Sold by a Manhattan Team, 2022 BHS NYC Most Properties Leased by a Manhattan Team. . Daniel Thompson CARLETON REALTY 5.0 1 Review 3 sales in the last 12 months About me Specialties Buyer's agent Listing agent Listings & sales (20) For Sale For Rent Sold This map can show the most recent 100 listings and 100 sales. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Multi-Million dollar producer and top 1% Realtor in Lake/Sumter County. New York City 9-7, Weds. He was always professional, very responsive, and so helpful throughout the lengthy process. I want to help every buyer find not only a great house, but the perfect place to truly feel at home. Voted " Best Real Estate Company " year after year, Intracoastal Realty is locally and globally connected. We have used Dan a couple of times now. Discuss state of my local market Review all listings and sales below. Daniel Thomson focuses his practice on corporate restructuring and trust. Brokerage. This browser is no longer supported. Worldwide, Search Sale Inventory | Multilingual Agents, Sales Developments University of Alabama School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2017 New Listings The following is a list of selected sold properties in which the agent has represented the seller, the buyer, or both: Please fill out the form below to send an email this agent. Find great Bel Air, MD real estate professionals on Zillow like Daniel Thompson of American Premier Realty Warning This browser is no longer supported. Homes Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 6/18/2017 - BunchPritchardSold a Single Family home in 2017 in Old las palmas, Palm springs, CA. Real Estate Agent Search - Coldwell Banker Want a great real estate agent? The Hamptons Rental Developments Homes For Sale in Romans Park- Arapahoe Acres, Homes For Sale in Belleview-Cornerstone Park, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. I specialize in commercial Dan "The Land Man" Thompson - Optima One Realty | Clermont FL This service also gives you the certainty and confidencethat you are neverpaying more than necessaryfor the home you are purchasing. Dan Thompson III - Real Estate Agent, South Bend, Indiana. | Used under license. Hudson Valley +1 646 430 8980, Structured Finance, Derivatives & Financial Products, Securities & Corporate Governance Litigation, Washington, DC / Office Locations Partnering Worldwide, Search Rental Inventory View Daniel Thompson's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Privacy Policy and | Mobile: (910) 262-0601. Managed Properties Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994. No representation is made as to the accuracy of any description. Representing the Motors Liquidation Company GUC Trust, Represented official committee of unsecured creditors in a Chapter 11 case filed by a specialty pharmaceutical company*, Represented an ad hoc noteholder committee in a Chapter 11 case filed by a real estate investment company*, Represented an unsecured bondholder in a Chapter 11 case filed by an oil field logistics company*, Represented a former board member of debtor in a lawsuit brought by a Chapter 11 trustee*. Daniel Thompson, Realtor - Carleton Realty LLC | Westerville OH The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Broker/REALTOR. They'll find you homes within your price range, help you find buyers, assist you with paperwork, and more . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Recently Updated For assistance call 614-891-0000 or text STOP to cancel. Helping Buyers and Sellers realize their dreams. He then partnered with his wife Kristi in 2001 and they formed their own mortgage company. eXp Realty of Southern California, Inc. | CA DRE# 02187306 | Gina Saad - Designated Broker eXp Realty of Greater Los Angeles, Inc. | CA DRE# 02188471 | Anita Cruz - Designated Broker eXp Realty of Northern California, Inc. | CA DRE# 01951343 | Ryan Rosas - Designated Broker | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Contact Us, News + Insights Property Videos 9-1. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. | Get your local market report by signing up for a FREE valuation. 740-653-5200 In addition, Bennion and Deville Homes has locations throughtout the west coast and over 1,200 experienced agents. I treat all my clients with dignity and respect, and above all I work hard every day to earn and maintain your trust in me. BHS has adopted the attached policy statement - Prior to showing a homebuyer a property or providing services: (1) BHS does not require identification from a prospective homebuyer, (2) BHS does not require a homebuyer to sign an exclusive brokerage agreement requiring the homebuyer to work only with BHS on all properties; and (3) BHS does not require a pre-approval for a mortgage loan in order to show a homebuyer properties. The state-of-the-art search functionality on this website will help you find accurate and complete information on homes for sale in Southeastern North Carolina. Dan Thompson hasn't provided a bio yet. What sets me apart from other realtors is my commitment to you, the client. | | Read More . Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. University of Tennessee, BA, 2011, Associate Real Estate Expert located in South Bend, IN. Contact. Visit Daniel Thompson's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews. Fort Mitchell, Kentucky dthompson@sibcycline.com Search Background Check Sibcy Cline, Realtors-Fm Business Data 2360 Royal Dr, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017, USA (859) 331-4444 customercare@sibcycline.com www.sibcycline.com AllBiz Business Profile Search Background Check Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 614-875-8288. Westchester 2021, McDermott Represents Gulf Coast Health Care, LLC in Chapter 11 Filings, New York / All measurements and square footages are approximate and all descriptive information should be confirmed by customer. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Disclaimer: By entering your information and submitting this form, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and that you may be contacted by CARLETON REALTY, LLC by phone, text message and email about your real estate interests. | | Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! CARLETON REALTY, LLC Connect with us and experience why we are a different kind of Real Estate Company that stands behind our agents. Used under license. Keller Williams Realty, Inc., a franchise company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act. Dan Thompson III - Real Estate Agent, South Bend, Indiana. For every seller, I will treat your home with the dignity and respect that it deserves. Search for an Agent Office AGENT/TEAM NAME (required) near Find agents by location Need help selecting an agent? Very responsive-- hard worker-- good business person. | | Dan Thompson has been in the real estate industry since 2000. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Nottingham, MD 21236 He is one of the few realtors who knows what hes doing and has a set of high morals. Saint Johns University School of Law, LLM, summa cum laude, 2018 One of Ohio's largest independent brokerages. New Jersey Daniel Thompson is a Real Estate Broker & Homes Specialist at Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group based in Algonquin, Illinois. I have over 16 years of experience helping clients achieve their real estate goals. I pride myself onmy service and I have a commitment to transparency throughout the entire transaction process. Data last updated: 2023-05-01T23:51:33.34. For security purposes please type 0302 below. Daniel is a lifelong Brooklyn resident who has seen firsthand the evolution of real estate throughout the borough and NYC as a whole. We are very thankful that our sale is complete, and he made all the difference! Recently Updated With allof theindustry knowledge and contacts I have made while working as a Real Estate Agent, I amfully equippedto handleany andall of your real estate needs. From Social Media View More Posts. Daniel has 4 jobs listed on their profile. Homes For Sale in West Whittier-Los Nietos, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Whether you are buying or selling, I can promise hard work, honesty, and integrity in everything that I do. Voted "Best Real Estate Company" year after year, Intracoastal Realty is locally and globally connected. Associate | New York. Allowing you to know with confidence that the home you areselling is priced correctly. Dan Thompson has been a real pleasure to work with during the sale process of our condo in Palm Springs. In addition, the average age of a first-time home buyer As your real estate professional, I can assure you my personal attention to your individual and specific needs is my top priority, and will continue to be, long after your sale or 3/7/2023 - mlrb 2874Sold a Condo home in 2023 in Palm springs, CA. New York: +1 212 547 5518. Keller Williams Realty East Idaho. | Today we're celebrating our very own Michael O'Brien! View Daniel Thompson's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Miami New Jersey We have used Dan three times in the desert area. Daniel Thompson O: (614) 891-0000 M: (614) 946-4383 Home Agents Daniel Thompson Daniel Thompson REALTOR Office: (614) 891-0000 Mobile: (614) 946-4383 Personal Website CARLETON REALTY - Westerville 580 W Schrock Road Westerville OH 43081 Contact Me Now First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Phone Number * Message Submit If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Open Houses This browser is no longer supported. Daniel Thompson - Real Estate Agent in Bel Air, MD - Reviews | Zillow Visit Daniel Thompson's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews. | Dan "The Land Man" Thompson - Optima One Realty, Clermont, Florida. | Exceptional Properties The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Gainesville, GA. | Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or CARLETON REALTY, LLC. Find great Port Saint Lucie, FL real estate professionals on Zillow like Daniel Thompson of Keller Williams Realty READ FULL DESCRIPTION | Bennion Deville Homes was founded in 2001, and as their first Real Estate Agent, I have over 22 years of experience helping clients achieve their real estate goals. Research & Advisory, Leadership Bennion and Deville Homes' dedication to customer service mirrors my own beliefs and values. Price Range (last 24 months) $142K - $800K Areas Served San Diego Contact details (858) 229-8521 Mobile KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY - Broker website Keller. Certified HAFA Specialist. Visit our website thompsonfreelibrary.org, our Facebook page, Instagram @tf_library, or contact us at thompsonfreelibrary@gmail.com or . Art + Design Price Range (last 24 months) $310K - $957K Areas Served Wilmington Wrightsville Beach Specializations development investment & commercial property. . Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Bennion and Deville Homes supports the Coachella Valley with a network of 18 offices. EMAIL VCARD PDF. Accolades & Rankings / August 3, 2020. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Dan Thompson is a Real Estate Agent at Lochmondy Realty based in South Bend, Indiana. Open Houses Providing information to McDermott via email links on this website or other introductory email communications will not create an attorney-client relationship; will not preclude McDermott from representing any other person or firm in any matter; and will not obligate McDermott to keep confidential the information you provide. Write Daniel Thompson' 1st recommendation. Daniel received a . 3 days ago Happy Friday! He represents debtors, bondholders, secured and unsecured creditors, and strategic investors in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, out-of-court debt restructurings and other insolvency situations.