They live in Las Vegas, Nevada where Deon invests in real estate. DOUBLING Down With the Derricos star Deon Derrico's Las Vegas home was not sold at a foreclosure auction amid the family's financial struggles. Type above and press Enter to search. I watched the show a few times I think its really great however I often wondered what this family does to support all those children. Your email address will not be published. I hope things work out for them to keep their home . Mind your own business and leave this beautiful family alone!!!! I would know as a former foster child. At the event on March 29, 2014, Jackie made several promises on stage including gifting the family with a new 15 passenger Van valued at $40,000, six months of mortgage payments at $18,000, a full rehab of Plaintiff Derricos oldest daughter's bedroom (valued at $10,000) and a Mathnazium for the children ($4,800).. They are just as bad as the Duggars! Then to have such lavish vacation and vow renewal, while youre home is in foreclosure!! On a trailer for this seasons Doubling Down with the Derricos, Deon struggles with his wifes desire to move their family of 14 children to South Carolina after vacationing there. TLC did not immediately respond to The Sun's request for comment at the time. 'Doubling Down with The Derricos' Couple Sued Amid House Foreclosure! The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Doggy day-care! He argued that the home is the primary residence of Karen andtheir 14 children. He apparently owns 2 rental properties (houses). Doubling Down With the Derricos: House in Foreclosure, For any other soap opera and entertainment news, please visit, TLC Doubling Down with the Derricos Spoilers, The War In Ukraine Could Last Years, So Says Expert, Minnie Driver Opens Up About Harvey Weinsteins Nasty Comment About Her, Kristin Taylor Marries Chris DElia Despite Shocking Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations-Imagine Standing By That Man, Former NBA 1st-Round Pick Caleb Swanigan Dead At 25 From Natural Causes, Purdue Basketball Team Releases Heartbreaking Statement, 25 Best Things To Do In Kochi (Cochin), India, 20 Best Things To Do In Melaka (Malacca), Malaysia. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. It seems that this has caused their home to go into foreclosure. doubling down with the derricos where do they live Karen and poppy are basically grifters and I dont get why TLC is falling for it.. oh yeah.RATINGS. An auction for the home has been scheduled for September 1 at 9am with opening bids for the 2,321-square foot house starting at $430,254. I certainly commend the Derricos for how well mannered their children are. Just enjoy th show and mind yo bizness!! An auction for the Sin City home is on Wednesday, September 1 at 9:00am with opening bids for the 2,321 square-foot house starting at $430,254. Now if they didnt notice at all would be the problem. The financial institution foreclosed on the residence early on October 10th. Heck, this family doesnt even share meals in a bonding way. According to the deed, the bank purchased the property for $441,842.06, which is the amount of unpaid debt on the home, on September 10, 2021. For a hot minute there, my view of them completely changed and thats horrible. Dont forget to visit The Go To Family for all of the latest travel news!. Deon bought a four-bathroom, four-bedroom home in North Las Vegas in September 2019 for $107,709, according to Clark County property records. Season three of Doubling Down with the Derricos premieres tonight at 9pm on TLC. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. The parents were also trying to blame doctors for not catching their childs head deformity.I sensed lawsuit. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Earlier today, confirmation hit the media that Deon Derricos home had officially been repossessed by the original lender bank. These people should be ashamed. All may not be true. The foreclosure sale was to be conducted on or about March 12, 2021, but he claimed the date was "improper." . The TLC seriespremiered in 2020and just wrapped up season two. Im guessing TLC paid. 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Deon Derrico's Las Vegas home is in foreclosure, The house did not sell at a recent auction, The couple filed for bankruptcy five times, Doubling Down With the Derricos star Deon Derricos Vegas home NOT SOLD at foreclosure auction amid financial struggles, Teen Mom OG trailer features Amber Portwood crying over dark past & Maci Bookout's husband claiming they 'suck' together, Kim Kardashian & Jennifer Aniston 'to support Ellen DeGeneres' by appearing on talk show after 'toxic workplace' claims. Ditto for the other kids. Deon, 50, and his wife Karen's North Las Vegas, Nevada home that has been featured on Doubling Down With the Derricos is in foreclosure. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 2010-20 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | Managed by INNZES SOLUTIONS. Then again, they have their genius parents to take care of things. If you dont like the show stop watching but for me I will continue watching. Stop being jealous because they are in the limelight. BTW, its fact that their current house has been foreclosed by the bank. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. It wouldnt even make financial sense for her to work. Buyers can search, bid, and win properties on our secure platform, or at our in-person auction events with the help of our support team every step of the way. They teach them the important things that matter. View this $0 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1106 sqft single family home located at 13902 Yorba St APT 1B built in 1963 on Zillow. They are loving and supportive. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. TLC has given them a platform that enables them to paint their false narrative. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS, Man arrested after $3M worth of drugs shipped to restaurant, Police officer who did not show up for work found shot to death in his house along with his newlywed wife, World reacts to Dwyane Wade transgender news, Jerry Springer Cause of Death Officially Confirmed, Sports World Is Praying For Vanessa Bryant On Monday, Im a high school dropout who grew up in a housing project now Im worth $2million but still return where I was raised, Two beloved auto dealers announce store closures but theres a silver lining for shoppers with new $1.8 million deal, Exploring the Authentic Charm of New Orleans: a guide to living like a local, Chiefs send brutal message to Patrick Mahomes, filed a petition for foreclosure mediation assistance. Sounds like the Duggers. Most do it for the money. People get yall story right before you get on here talking about stuff and you dont know or tell the full story. The money you are paid is to care for kids that have already been through the worst of the worst. The filing is to provide a remedy of last resort for the homeowner to avoid foreclosure and loss of his/her home through a mediation process with negotiations between the lender and owner. The father looks gay and the mother is so thin and doesnt seem to eat much so I dont know how she even had milk to breastfeed. I dont doubt shes been told by more than 1 doctor to stoo before it kills her. But his mother GG, who has struggled with health issues, is against the move, causing tension in the family. Id say college savings are out of the question. View our online Press Pack. TLC should be paying fie everything! Misty's favorite things include reality shows, urban legends, and coffee. Charlotte is daddy's double! It was purchased in 2012. He told the loan company that he has paid for all of the renovations and he is doing everything he can to avoid the foreclosure. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. I apologize, but I see NOTHING admirable about having so many babies that the older kids obviously end up raising the younger ones while mom is pregnant all the time and sad (must be?) All Rights Reserved. A judge agreed to the dismissal the same day. The case has not been settled and is still ongoing. The show featuresDeon, Karen and 14 of their children. I love Deon and Karen they are amazing.. Live this family alone.. writing this peice will probably give you a pay check.. No parent is perfect. Required fields are marked *. According to the records from the court, the mediation has failed and it was dismissed and this is why the home is being foreclosed upon. A mediator was assigned to the parties, but they were unable to agree to a loan modification and the negotiations were terminated. Deon and Karen Derrico facing foreclosure of Las Vegas family home they If Karen was more hands on with the kids, she would have noticed the lump on the boys head. General form error. In March of 2020, it looks like Deon Derrico filed a petition for mediation assistance for the home. So until I hut the lottery that Disney trip will have to wait!!! For other inquiries, Contact Us. The charity donated $1,200 to the family for the christening of their quintuplets. I love how they never mention the foster kid they adopted, whos credit they destroyed before he was eighteen and who wants nothing to do with them. The foreclosure sale was to be conducted on or about March 12, 2021, but he claimed the date was improper.. Oh, and the dads been charged with literally tricking people out of their homes. Related: Doubling Down With The Derricos Family Tree Explained. Wow, this is outrageous. Just something to think about before hating on people we dont really know. And a grand vow renewal is in the works as well. Its already backfired. She was pregnant with 6 babies after having twins. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Because someone claims to own a company does not: actually mean they own a company by legal definition nor does that mean the company is profitable. Its remarkable to have that many children, triplets, twins quads and all survive and be healthy. Deon and Karen Derrico facing foreclosure of Las Vegas family home they share with their 14 children The Derrico family's four-bedroom, three-bathroom home in North Las Vegas currently. The couple also posted a family photo in the home earlier this week to promote tonights season premiere. The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.