Our Origins. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Trust me when I said, I did not have to think about anything. Thank you Jane and Grant for being the perfect hosts. Outdoor grills, tables and front porch to take in the sunset. WE'RE HIRING FOR SUMMER 2022 Nanny Want to live on the ranch this summer? The horse release was by far the most popular eve Ive been going to Jackson for the past 18 years of my life and I knew once I got engaged I wanted to get married there. My best friend got married there and it was unbelievable!! The ranch has amazing scenery. From start to finish, we scrutinize every detail to make every moment of your time with family and friends truly unforgettable. There are not enough words in the dictionary or characters in this text box to express my utmost appreciation for the Diamond Cross Ranch Crew. We will be happy to direct you to the scenic highlights and endless activities this remarkable valley has to offer. It was such an honor to host you and Francesca. Diamond Cross staff were professional and great to work with. Grant and Jane were an absolute pleasure to speak with. The expanse of land, which has been parceled out into 98 pastures of between 20 and 7500 acres each, means the Diamond Cross crew spend a fair amount of time on horseback, combining low stress livestock handling techniques and authentic western culture to move cattle between pastures. When we realized that we had no one who wanted to leave to take our dogs to the hotel, Diamond Cross stepped right in and graciously took our dogs and made sure they got food. The attentive hospitality, rustic elegance and unparalleled scenery . 24340 N Diamond Cross RD, Jackson Hole, WY. "And I've noticed, over 40, 50 years of working with horses, that the horses that are slaves, that have been forced, they won't breathe your air," he said. The scenery was beautiful and I can not say enough kind words about the owners. This venue is beautiful. Wages will be dependent on experience. We are looking for a full time Nanny for our littlest Cowboy (3. Our guests were in awe of the gorgeous sunset and spent most of the evening outside on the reception lawn taking in the areas natural splendor. This was so helpful since we did have a limited budget. "And it doesn't take more than a few seconds. I was very lucky finding them to help me plan my dream wedding. It was a gorgeous day and we are so glad to have shared it with you. But still, the freedom to choose.". My husband and I hosted my daughters wedding at Diamond Cross Ranch and it was absolutely beautiful beyond words. Outdoor grills, picnic tables and front porch. To do this, he has everyone in the barn make as much noise as possible while the horse is on the "wrong" side of the rope the side farthest from where I sat. Link to more information:View the full description. "When you think about what that feels like to a horse, that's why they buck. Just last year, they threw an album listening party for Kanye West and hosted Alibaba cofounder Jack Ma and his family. Diamond Cross t-shirts & hoodies are made in small batches using top quality materials. I'm soft. Our staff stands ready to . At first, the horse whispering demonstrations were purely for entertainment. It has to be one of the most gorgeous wedding venues in the country. We booked it sight unseen, as we live in San Diego. I received so many compliments on the venue and owners, Jane and Grant, from my guests! I had my dream wedding go off without a si We had an amazing experience at DCR! The barn is beautifully kept and provided the perfect place for my family to gather and celebrate. There are few places as beautiful as Jackson Hole, and the Diamond Cross offered the very best of the entire area. Diamond Cross Ranch can accommodate every phase of your special day. Everyone came together to put our dream wedding together. Kudos to Diamond Cross Ranch and all of our wonderful vendors. Everyone at my wedding raved about their ranch and hospitality. Teton mountains were second to none, and the ranch is truly the "Last of the West." The horses added so much atmosphere. If you are planning a wedding in Jackson Hole, I highly recommend starting with these vendors!! We had the best venue in all of Wyoming (Diamond Cross Ranch), the greatest wedding planner in all of Wyoming (Alison Kyle), the most creative flourish (Flowers by Chloe), the biggest party (DJ Steady Jake), and the tastiest caterers (Genevieve Catering) who catered an amazing bar as well. At moments, the horse resisted and even seemed like she might bite Grant. Through my previous job, I had worked with Grant and Jane bringing corporate events to their ranch. After a few seconds, the mare came back to the right side of the rope, and we stopped the noise. And they're a prey animal, so prey animals run from predators. When my husband and I arrived at our reception Jane and Grant released their herd of horses and it was such a magical moment that I will never forget. Leading up to the wedding, Lauren was amazing. in having our day go as smooth as possible. The venue was perfect and handled the storm that rolled in mid - ceremony seamlessly. All of our guests traveled from afar and the DCR gave them the most memorable "best of the west" evening. My dear friend since college was married on the Diamond Cross and I had the unique privilege of being one of her bridesmaids. and were very friendly while showing us around and even let our little ones sit on the horses! This venue will have you and your guests feeling like you are the only people on Earth. The Diamond Cross Ranch is one of Jackson Hole's last historic, family-owned ranches. do yourself and your guests a massive favor by having DCR take care of your needs. We absolutely loved hosting your and Wes's beautiful wedding day! They were very welcoming and absolutely some of the kindest people to meet on this planet. People were saying it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. Located in southeastern Montana's Tongue River Valley, Diamond Cross Ranch stands on a collective 122,000 acres of diverse topography ranging from mountainous terrain to lush meadows. The entire family is so kind and welcoming, we didnt want to leave at the end of the night. I'll watch her eye because she could turn and bite me so quickly. At sunset our entire guestlist was outside taking photos. Beat them up and wear them in. I"m not sure which vendors he used, but food / drink / music were all terrific. We planned to get married on the lawn but it was drizzling so the back up plan of the patio was perfect!! Here's what it was like. Create a website or blog at WordPress.com, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). It's clearly a family run business that they pride themselves on and want to make sure every guest enjoys the grandeur of the location and atmosphere. The 122,000-acre Diamond Cross Ranch is located in the Tongue River Valley of southeastern MT. Grant & Jane, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Diamond Cross Ranch. Now the atmosphere, HOLY MOLY. The Cabin is quaint and spotless, the staff is very helpful and friendly and the view is spectacular. The views are what make it. My dad ended up driving out there and picking it up and disposing of it quite easily as it was natural logs, but it cost him 2.5 hours of his time that should not have been necessary as disposing of it only took about 30 minutes (not $1000 worth of time). Thanks so much, our families enjoy it. in the area. But to the Gollihers' surprise, attendees seemed to get much more out of the demonstrations than expected. We feel so lucky and grateful that we got to have our DREAM wedding Where do I even start? "It can be kind of scary, this tarp," Grant said. We could not have asked for a better location to have our wedding! We had quite the dream team when it came to our vendors, but hey, I may be slightly biased. Their daughter in-law Lauren is the Head of Events and was exceptional at making sure we were taken care of. Lauren was so incredible every step of the way from initial conversation to wedding day. Teton Cabins, 24000 N Gun Barrel Flats Rd, Moran, WY 83013, United States, Grand Teton National Park and Bridger-Teton National Forest. SHOP. Purchased in 2017, the ranch focuses on: taking care of ecosystems including soil health, plant diversity and promoting well being of animals, safeguarding biodiversity while acknowledging the important roles all life forms have on the ranch. I wouldn't change one thing about being married at the Diamond Cross Ranch. We couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out for our wedding and wish we could come back every year and get married at the ranch again! They run from what they're afraid of.". We would go back any time! Full kitchen, bath and grand living room with unobstructed Teton mountain views. Manufacturing. And it was the most magical day for all - expectations exceeded on every front. Western Snap Shirts. Two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, plus an upstairs loft with a sofa sleeper. Position: Assistant Ranch Manager Trainee - El Nido Complex (Shift Varies)<br>Location: El Nido<br>Job Description<br><br>Pay Rate: $17.50 per hour<br><br>(Additional $1.00 per hour for hours worked between 7:00pm and 11:59pm. Our daughter and her husband were married there in June. n was lovely and comfortable. Thank you so much for the most memorable, meaningful event! Each one of them made planning from afar so easy and enjoyable! Thank you to Lauren for helping make this possible, and for sharing the legacy of the ranch on our special day. Not only are the views of the Tetons breathtaking but the entire ranch looks like som My now husband and I live in Moran, WY. "I always said, it fits life. Grant said he wanted to teach the horse to face her fears and to honor a clear boundary. She got aggravated.". The Gollihers have thought of EVERYTHING to make Diamond Cross the perfect venue. Modern Elegance. Lauren and the team were the best. Your wedding and your family were so lovely, and it was special to be a part of such an amazing day!!!! I guess I would finish by noting that the ranch owners are very nice people to work with. We are so grateful to have such an amazing venue (and people) in our backyard! From the very beginning my entire wedding planning Kate, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words! They think the predator's on their back.". So kind, chill, knowledgeable, experienced, professional, fun and supportive. ", For it isn't your father, or mother, or wife, The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life. I've been paid to research and/or read people most of my life. She was extremely responsive Our wedding experience at Diamond Cross Ranch was magical, wonderful and the stuff of which wedding dreams are made. Also, they release horses during the ceremony to run behind you so this and the stunning views made for THE BEST wedding photos EVER! Thank you, Brian! ", hen I go to catch my horse, I'm gonna do something it likes," he said. Free engineering job search site: Mechanical Engineer II job in Foothill Ranch California, USA. Highly recommend DCR. Two bedrooms (1 king bed +2 queen beds)plus queen sofa sleeper, full kitchen, bath and spacious living room. It's a very vulnerable position for a human, Grant said. Posting id: 836201618. "They don't feel trapped. The final day did not disappoint and surpassed our expectations. Subscribe to get notified about product launches, special offers andDiamond Cross Ranchnews. The Diamond Cross ranch provides the ideal venue for a Jackson Hole wedding. Ultimately, we feel so fortunate to have been able to make our dream wedding a reality at this location. Thank you! Jane was just amazing! T-shirts. On top of the unique venue, Lauren was the absolute best to work with. Four chairs were set in front of the arena. There are many venues to choose from in Jackson Hole, many of them being ranches, but Diamond Cross was fabulous!! We can't stress enough how important that is when planning a destination wedding. And this is a different relationship. I promise you will never experience anything like Diamond Cross. Teton Cabins and the Diamond Cross Ranch are adjoining properties that were homesteaded by our grandfather, Walter Feuz. Working with Lauren and Peter was remarkably easy. The property has green grass for days, pastures surrounding the whole area, a great space for cocktails right outside the barn and the views! Lauren was so helpful and speedy with responses. Everything about this place and the staff is incredible. Lauren made the planning process seamless and eased any worries I had. My husband and I are from Texas and decided to do a destination wedding last August. Stand together and share a few deep breaths as a married couple. Outdoor grills, tables &front porch. We had a blast. And the history of the ranch and the conservation spirit of Jane's family makes this location even more incredible. They responded immediately on our request to come tour the venue. After, you and your guests can celebrate in the barn, a 12,000-square-foot event space that can be fully customized to suit your event vision. The barn was immaculate considering there is a functional horse arena in the back. The Teton backdrop with the horses in the field makes for timeless photos. "This is how I get them ready to be saddled. The barn is beautiful especially with the big windows that capture the mountains behind you. Direct Teton mountain views from your cabin. I promise, if you book this venue it'll capture your heart just like it captured mine. The venue itself and the back drop is just magical. "[My hands] are claws, so the claws are down. The big red barn used to host dinner and dancing perfectly complemented the ranchs rugged beauty. venue was breathtaking, the Teton views are unparalleled, the horses were wonderful and majestic, the property and nature are spectacular, the DCR staff was so friendly, hardworking, welcoming and professional, and every aspect of the party was enchanting and beautiful. Listed on 2023-05-01. Thank you. We were blessed with beautiful weather, blue skies and fluffy white clouds to frame the Grand Tetons in the background and beauty of the ranch and the horses. My husband and I had our wedding welcome event at Diamond Cross Ranch and it was magical and perfect in every single way. Grant said he'd done one demonstration with this horse before, about a month ago, but before that she was "untouched; she was wild, had never been touched by human hands, never had a rope on her. Amazing couple/family, breathtaking land and venue, with service that is just the icing on the cake! Moran, WY. t at my wedding and not the host. The views are unbeatable and the DCR team was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect. "And it doesn't take more than a few seconds. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Horse Whispering Book. Corporate events and weddings held at the Diamond Cross Ranch enjoy world-class service and facilities, exceptional . (Enter less keywords for more results. Natural Beauty. View Website. The employee said we had to get back to DCR and remove the arbor by 2 pm that day or else they would keep our entire $1000 security deposit. The horse stood calmly next to Grant as he recited the poems. My best friend was married here and I would highly recommend it. 29 Diamond Cross Ranch Ln. This was our 4 time to visit and we will be back!. About. Many guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever attended! Hardest part about having DCR as a venue will be keeping the guests in their seats long enough to have a the ceremony and get through some speeches. But it was quickly apparent that the mare was enjoying it. ething out of a movie. It had rained all week up until the day before our wedding but somehow the grounds were still pristine. 2023 Diamond Cross Ranch In fact, our family arrived in Jackson Hole in 1912, and were some of the first settlers in Jackson Hole! Our guests were absolutely awe-struck by Diamond Cross, and my husband and I still get comments from friends and family about our wedding to this day. "I like them to make first contact, just like a dog," he said. They really know how to make people feel welcome. The owners were so genuinely sweet, easy to work with, and so flexible in COVID-times. We had a September wedding at Diamond Cross Ranch and it was the perfect venue! 167K Followers, 863 Posts - 100+ Year Old Family-run Ranch in Jackson Hole, WY www.TetonCabins.com | www.DiamondCrossWedding.com Weddings & Lodging | New Merch The staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel really welcome. Grant asks the audience to "whoop and holler,'" bang on the metal of the pen, and generally just be as noisy as they can. As one of Jackson Holes last privately held, historic ranches, the Diamond Cross offers these unforgettable experiences in the worlds most breathtaking setting. Even after everything I'd seen, I was surprised the horse didn't spook or move away as he leaned on her. When Grant asked me if I wanted to see a horse whispering demonstration, I didn't hesitate to say yes. I'll watch her expression. For more than 20 years, Jane and Grant Golliher of Diamond Cross Ranch in Moran, Wyoming, have been working with Fortune 500 companies like Google, Disney, and Toyota for corporate events that include evenings of ranch hospitality, dining and horse whispering. There have been some new renovations in the barn as well that really make it beautiful and comfortable for guests. The views are spectacular and the ranch is a perfect mix of nice and classy but still that wester We could not have been more grateful to work with Diamond Cross Ranch for our wedding!! The ranch covers . My body language is soft. It takes your breath away when you see it not only the first time but every single time. She was generous in opening the ranch barn up to my daughter and son-in-law when they visited Jackson Hole to check out the details, marriage license and food tasting. 185 talking about this. There is not a single thing we would have changed if given the opportunity. She put us in contact with a few event planners and we hired Kathi Michel from Special Events Jackson Hole. Diamond Cross is a historic ranch nestled below the majestic Diamond Cross Ranch in Jackson Hole Highly recommend as a venue. I truly felt like the VIP gues BY FAR the best decision made on a wedding venue. We LOVED it. Nothing beats the backdrop of Mount Moran (pa We are still on cloud nine after having our wedding and reception at Diamond Cross Ranch. We deeply appreciate Grant and Jane (& Keith) for sharing this spectacular, authentic ranch. Regarding the event day itself, from the moment we pulled up, we felt like a part of the Diamond Cross Ranch family. We did a walk through a week prior to our ceremony and were fortunate to meet the owners of the ranch. It was the perfect venue for a classic, and classy, Western weddingspectacular views of the mountains, exclusive facilities and just an all-around elegant set-up. The barn, although large, somehow feels cozy and harbors stunning windows with a view of the Tetons your guests won't forget. It allowed us to make personal touches that made our wedding truly ours, and throughout the process the ranchs staff and outside vendors were beyond gracious and helpful. And why Would anyone get married in Jackson without the views of the Tetons?? Lauren and her team are amazing, and my husband and I are beyond grateful for all of their hard work and for providing such an incredible and unique place to say "I do". The haze from the California wild fires dimmed the view of the Tetons, but certainly did not dim our experience. After the horse entered the arena, Grant pointed out that she was already submissive, keeping her head low and smelling Freckles. Oh yeah, and the horses running out as I kissed the bride definitely blew everybody away! CALL US 864-354-8766 Lauren Long, Head of Events at DCR. It also became clear to me why companies like Toyota and Google will pay upwards of $10,000 for their employees to see these demonstrations. Our family has been in Jackson Hole for more than 100 years. Our One-Bedroom Cabins are where the Old West meets with a touch of elegance. There is not a more stunning venue out there, it will take yours and your guest's breath away! CALL US864-354-8766Lauren Long, Head of Events at DCR, FIND US24340 N Diamond Cross Rd,Jackson Hole, WY 83013. Ourselves and our guests could not get over how beautiful the scenery was, we all felt like we were in Heaven. You also can not beat the scenery. Located at the base of the Grand Tetons and surrounded by National Park and Forest, the Diamond Cross offers a tru-ly authentic Western experience in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Then DCR came in. The staff was wonderful. Spectacular setting with the Te Our experience with Diamond Cross was beyond exceptional. Thank you for selecting Diamond Cross Ranch to host your wedding day, Lindsey! Thank you, Michelle. The ranch has worked with Fortune 500 companies like Google, Disney, and Toyota. One of the oldest ranches in the US, Diamond Cross Ranch, located in Jackson Hole Wyoming, and Jacques Marie Mage collaborate to create an iconic frame in five colors. We thoroughly enjoyed learning about the history of the ranch and we were so unbelievably grateful for their graciousness in welcoming us with open arms. The Diamond Cross Ranch venue was perfect for us in every way. With full kitchens, high-speed WiFi, and plush furnishings, they provide everything needed for an enjoyable stay. She was so kind and helpful; answering all of ou 10/10 recommend everything about this venue!