Moovit, an Intel company, is the worlds leading Mobility as a Service (Maas) solutions company and maker of the #1 urban mobility app. Ive decided not to renew my lease for September so it ends on September 21st. Address: 6677 103rd St Ste 105, Jacksonville, FL 32210, 8102 Blanding Blvd Ste 2, Jacksonville, FL 32244, 1910 Wells Rd Ste E13, Orange Park, FL 32073, 8180 Merchants Gate Dr Ste 106, Jacksonville, FL 32222, 9825 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257, 950 Blanding Blvd Ste 18, Orange Park, FL 32065, 6001 Argyle Forest Blvd Ste 22, Jacksonville, FL 32244. Covered Tax Return means a Federal (excluding non-resident) tax return for the 2022 tax year that was prepared by Jackson Hewitt Tax Services or its Franchisee (not applicable to Jackson Hewitt Online) and filed on or prior to the annual IRS deadline or, if the filing date is properly extended, the IRS extension deadline. Website, Bee Street Park720 South Shores Rd. We do the work so you don't have to worry. Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River are among the 33 Florida . Plus, the urban attractions of Downtown Jacksonville are just a 20-minute drive away, which opens the door to plenty of dining, entertainment, and shopping options. Open late and weekends, no appointment necessary. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Most of our self-service lockers are easily accessible 24 hours a day. IRS Audit Assistance: Jackson Hewitt cannot act as your legal counsel, financial advisor, or otherwise represent you in connection with an audit. The center of this wooded area is mainly residential, with low-rise apartments and ranch-style homes available for rent. Our ER is located on 103rd Street in Jacksonville, just east of 295. 32256, 1-3 Br Marcis Pointe Apartments is an apartment community located in Duval County and the 32244 ZIP Code. Renters that live near 103rd Street (FL 134) find that there are several options for getting around town. ", "The representative who helped me was very knowledgeable about what she was doing, and she showed me that my family's financial state was her number one priority. Atlantic Beach. In addition, select units come with pendant lighting and wood plank vinyl flooring. Jacksonville, Florida 32206 UPS Access Point A Philip Randolph Park Inside our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments, you will be wrapped in comfort. Friendly people, knowledgeable and caring. Jacksonville, Florida 32207, 1440 Belmonte Ave. I called today to give them notice since I hadnt heard from anyone like I did last time I renewed and they said because I didnt give 60 days notice that I get fined 1100 bucks to move out. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. All we ask is that you make sure your drop off is packaged and has a printed label. Jacksonville, Florida 32246, 11758 Marina Dr Our dedicated team will even alert you when your package is ready for pickup - all you need to do is bring your ID that matches the delivery information, and youll be good to go. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. The Finley is within 26 minutes or 14.2 miles from St. Johns River, Orange Park. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Get Directions. In no event does this Maximum Refund Guarantee cover additional taxes owed. Looking for a fun way to explore Jacksonville? Pets allowed!. No Fee Refund Advance was available January 2, 2023, at select locations until February 19, 2023. The Talbot Islands State Parks are an intriguing mixture of beach setting and coastal woodland. Track line 13 (TO 103RD ST WAL-MART) on a live map in real time and follow its location as it moves between stations. The Most Popular Urban Mobility App in Jacksonville Johns County. Jacksonville, Florida 32224 Tour Groups can explore the grounds at Kingsley Plantation, which include the slave quarters, barn, waterfront, plantation house, kitchen house, and interpretive garden. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. We have loved our extensive park system for a very long time! All you need is the Moovit app: theres no need for paper tickets or even cash to ride 13. All Photos Menu Restaurant. 35 years of experience and our guarantees back it up. Download an offline PDF map and bus schedule for the 13 bus to take on your trip. HCA Florida Park West Emergency is a campus of HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital. Taco Bell in Jacksonville, Florida - 7331 103rd Street | Taco Bell My lawyer wanted to come by and pick up a copy of the contract and she cant even get that . To the east, residents can explore the banks of the Saint Johns River or travel a bit farther west to get to the pristine beaches of the Florida coast. (904) 266-1200 HowLoud, No business center, pool has been closed 7 out of last 12 months..gym just opened back up it's not 24 hrs.on a positive note the office staff is wonderful, Property Manager at The Finley, Responded To This Review. Website, 103rd Street Sports Complex10244 103rd Street For more information about JTAs ticket costs, please check the Moovit app or the agencys official website. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Found in the midst of East Arlington, this park offers a variety of things to do. Call 877-GODIRECT or visit your nearest Jacksonville . This is a perfect getaway for an afternoon adventure, you wont believe you are still in the city. HowLoud. Marcis Pointe Apartments central location is accessible from two major highways and public transportation, just minutes from downtown Jacksonville and recreational areas. Property Address: 6734 103rd St , Jacksonville , FL 32244 Get Directions This Property Available Property Neighborhood Oak Hill is a residential neighborhood just 10 miles south of Jacksonville. Get Directions. It was recovered but I will never shop at that store again. (904) 630-2489 Our UPS Access Point locker is located at 6760 103RD ST, JACKSONVILLE,FL. Explore Yellow Bluff Fort Historic State Park and go hiking at Pumpkin Hill Creek Preserve State Park. Saint Augustine Beach Apartments For Rent, Jacksonville Utilities-Included Apartments, Jacksonville Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Jacksonville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The Finley has 3 shopping centers within 2.5 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. Or sign in if you already have an account. Not everyone can take time off work or ask a neighbor to keep an eye out for a package. (877) 929-3247 Visit Website Map & Directions 13483 103rd StJacksonville, FL 32221 Write a Review. Jacksonville, Florida 32277, 1537 Mill CreekRd. English. Keep * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Jacksonville, Florida 32207 2023 Jackson Hewitt Inc. All rights reserved. You can take a virtual tour of The Finley on Apartments.com. and Five parks are within 7.8 miles, including McGirts Creek Park, Ringhaver Park, and Fowler Regional Park. Website, Balis Park2000 San Marco Blvd. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. 2:01. 7071 103rd St #413, Jacksonville, FL 32210 is a 350 sqft, Studio, 1 bath home. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. One of the workers' stole my cell phone that I had laying down on the counter. Good News! All applicants must undergo a criminal history review, a felony conviction or guilty plea will disqualify an applicant. Jacksonville, Florida 32207 (904) 630-2489 Our UPS Access Point locker at 6760 103RD ST in JACKSONVILLE,FL, offers convenient self-service pick-up and drop-off of pre-packaged pre-labeled shipments. This community used to be amazing . Pricing Property Map About Contact Amenities Fees Location Education Transportation Points of Interest Reviews . Always beware of scams. Jacksonville, Florida 32277 An area filled with endless natural beauty and some of the most unique eco-systems in theworld! Good News! * Square footage definitions vary. Venture only a couple of blocks out of the neighborhood to sample Caribbean sweet treats such as Dominican cake and chicharron at El Mofongo. No internet available? Website, Bay and Broad Pocket Park529 Bay St. West (904) 630-2489 A Refund Advance loan is a loan that is repaid with your tax refund. Moovit gives you JTA suggested routes, real-time bus tracker, live directions, line route maps in Jacksonville Johns County, and helps to find the closest 13 bus stops near you. Jacksonville, Florida 32244 Visitors can experience Jacksonville's City, State & National Park with the 3-day explorer guide. Florida tornado watch in Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River on April 29 Come by our UPS Access Point location at 6760 103RD ST in JACKSONVILLE and drop it off, well take care of the rest. (904) 630-2489 Located just west of Mayport Road, visitors can capture views of unique wildlife at this park along the Intracoastal Waterway. ", "This is where my parents have always filed & they recommended me to file here as well because of how safe they have always felt with their tax info including confidential personal info they have to give. Jacksonville, Florida 32246, 720 South Shores Rd. Be the first to add a review on this property. Website, Alexandria Oaks Park1620 Marco Pl The Finley - 9541 103rd St Jacksonville, FL | Apartments.com Check availability now! Vivo Living Jacksonville is near Jacksonville International, located 21.7 miles or 30 minutes away. (904) 630-2489 Always beware of scams. Now customers that might have missed a package during their home delivery, can utilize our UPS Access Point lockers to receive deliveries on their schedule. ", "I've always have a good experience. The Gross Monthly income must be at least 2x the monthly rent (additional deposit or cosigner may be requested) Past and current credit history must be satisfactory. Jacksonville boasts the largest urban park system in the nation with more than 80,000 acres of parks, including 3 National Parks, 7 State Parks and more than 400 City Parks, plus dozens of unique gardens and an arboretum. Jacksonville, Florida 32205, 12073 BradyRoad This Accuracy Guarantee is void if you refile with another tax preparation company. Once verified, your locker door will open automatically. Speak to a sales advisor about our products and services, Schedule a time to chat with us about your financial needs. THIS PARAGRAPH DESCRIBES THE ENTIRE LIMIT OF JACKSON HEWITTS RESPONSIBILITY, OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MAXIMUM REFUND GUARANTEE AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN YOUR COVERED TAX RETURN CAUSED BY JACKSON HEWITT THAT RESULTED IN A LOWER TAX REFUND THAN THAT WHICH YOU OTHERWISE MAY HAVE BEEN ENTITLED. Walgreens Pharmacy - 7546 103RD ST, Jacksonville, FL 32210. 6893 103rd St, Jacksonville, FL - MapQuest (904) 777-3626. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. When unexpected illnesses or injuries arise, having an emergency room (ER) close to home with services you trust is essential. Explore our unspoiled wetlands, marshes, and woods to experience the natural beauty of our city! Learn more, 2023 Visit Jacksonville, All Rights Reserved, Stay in Touch with Everything Jacksonville. The Finley is near Jacksonville International, located 24.2 miles or 36 minutes away. The first stop of the 13 bus route is JRTC Bay O and the last stop is 103rd Street WalMart. In no event does this Accuracy Guarantee cover additional taxes owed or reduction of a refund. Youve always been fair as well as never run ibto", "The representative that helped me was very nice also patient and friendly she gives you advice on things you would not know without even asking her if it related to your situation she mainly wants to inform you so no one will cheat you on your knowledge and she always had a genuine smile on her face", "Because how fast my taxes were done, and how nice they treat the customer. Jacksonville, Florida 32205 2023 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved. Jacksonville, Florida 32211 Choose any of the 13 bus stops below to find updated real-time schedules and to see their route map. The Finley is in Jacksonville Heights West in the city of Jacksonville. Website, Angelina Danese Park3310 Saint Augustine Road Click here to view the nearest 13 bus stop. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Website, Alimacani Park11080 Heckscher Dr You may also walk in without an appointment at our 6677 103rd Street office. Today: Open 24 Hours. Sunday, 11am - 3pm. If you're looking for a new home in Jacksonville, FL, check out the apartments at Marcis Pointe. Property Detail - Rental - Colonial Village - 9500 103rd Street The apartments are located in a quiet neighborhood and have a host of amenities. For customers that have pre-packaged, pre-labeled shipments, our UPS Access Point location in JACKSONVILLE is a simple stop in any neighborhood. Jacksonville, Florida 32223, 1620 MarcoPl Vivo Living Jacksonville is an apartment community located in Duval County and the 32210 ZIP Code. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Jacksonville, Florida 32244, 4322 Richard Denby Gatlin Rd. 13 Route: Schedules, Stops & Maps - TO 103RD ST WAL-MART (Updated) Walter Jones Historical Park holds an abundance of history to explore. . Weve seen it all and will help you through it all. Take a dip with friends in our refreshing swimming pool or bask in the sun on the deck. Some of the emergency services we offer include: If patients need additional emergency services, we offer expedited transportation to the ER at HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital, which is home to a Level II Trauma Center. It's generally pretty quiet around here, though you do hear your neighbors on occasion. Your tracking number or notice left by your driver can be used to help find out which local has your package secured inside. City, State/Province, ZIP or City & Country. Jacksonville, Florida 32223 Services on the 13 bus start at 5:35 AM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Our location is open on weekends and evenings to offer customers flexibility and convenience for their shipping needs. Thank you so much for your feedback! You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. 32246, 1-3 Br The dining and entertainment offerings are top notch, from the bustling nightlife in downtown to the upscale shopping at Saint Johns Town Center and everything in between. Designed to the finest detail, our apartments in Jacksonville, Florida, provide a variety of shared amenities and leisure spots for you to enjoy.