We're fresh. Sugars: 6.01g. Rate your experience! All American Burger Calories and Nutritional Information - FatSecret The food at JCW's is great! People assume that veggie burgers are always a lower-point option for WW, but that isn't necessarily true. On the current WeightWatchers Program (2023) it is 1 point per patty. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. You will be surprised by how tasty this Weight Watchers Veggie Burger actually is! It is simple to add a little heat to this burger by adding a dash or two of hot sauce to the mixture while you are making it. Preheat griddle, gas grill, or grill pan to medium-high, or prepare medium-high fire in charcoal grill. I tried to make this recipe easy and reasonable. This recipe should make 5 patties. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. In large bowl, mix beef, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, and black pepper and shape into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick. I hope you will join me in this journey. 30 Best and Worst Veggie Burger Brands Eat This Not That Calories (kcal) Provo. There are tons and tons of different types of vegetable burgers. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 3605 Thanksgiving Way. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Sometimes Mom doesnt feel like eating a huge burger and fries, so she gets a salad. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. 2021 Burger 21 International Oct Confidential + Proprietary Information Nutritional Guide *Note, when the menu indicates 'choice of' any ingredient, then it is not included in the nutritional information. Bone-In Wings, 10 Piece with EXXXXXtra Hot 5 Pepper Buffalo [more info] Bone-In Wings, 10 Piece with Nashville Hot Sauce [more info] Boneless Chicken Wings, 1 lb with BJ's Handcrafted Root Beer Glaze [more info] Boneless Chicken Wings, 1 lb with Cherry Chipotle Sauce [more info] This burger is said to be "a favorite of bacon lovers everywhere" and is the lowest in calories compared to all the other bacon-based burgers. I am working daily to live life to the fullest and remember how sweet life can be! Hi Jamie, this looks delicious. Burger Nutrition Information | livestrong Cholesterol 139.5 mg. Ranch Bacon Burger RANCH DRESSING, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, American cheese and hotu0003 crisp bacon. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. We live in Utah County, and we have so many favorites here, so weve taken our time working on this post. JCW's bacon blue cheeseburger Calories, Carbs & Nutrition Facts 39 % 64g Carbs. 10660 S River Front South Jordan,Utah 84095, 5251 Anthem Park Blvd., Herriman, Utah 84096. Veggie burgers are made from ingredients other than meat. 1295 Cal. Kids meals are around $7 each. In addition to traditional toppings like lettuce and tomato, try avocado or caramelized onions. There are thousands of foods and recipes in the FatSecret database to choose from, with detailed nutritional information including calories, fat and protein for each serving size. JCW's The Burger Boys - American Fork - Yelp In large bowl, mix beef, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, and black pepper and shape into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick. Required fields are marked *. Nutrition - Apollo Burger - quick service restaurants throughout Utah. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Burgers - Five Guys JCW'S THE BURGER BOYS - 41 Photos & 79 Reviews - 5251 Anthem Park Blvd, Herriman, Utah - Burgers - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services JCW's The Burger Boys 79 reviews Unclaimed Burgers, Salad, Sandwiches Closed 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 41 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Website menu With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. JCW'S - 111 Photos & 195 Reviews - Yelp Kids Bacon Blue Burger Calories, Carbs & Nutrition Facts - MyFitnessPal Now add in the breadcrumbs so the mixture can be formed into patties. Turkey & Swiss Sandwich W/Mayo & Guacamole. Add in the egg, onion powder, salt, minced garlic, sauteed veggies, and tomato paste. Beef Burgers. There is some saturated fat in cheeseburgers. PDF Calories Saturated Appetizers Calories from Fat Total Fat rates The key to this perfectly simple burger is keeping the thick-ness of the patties even (to avoid uneven cooking) and closing the grill cover to avoid flare-ups. PDF Nutritional Guide It started locally in American Fork, and has expanded to other locations in Utah County. Stir this all together so it is well combined. Guacamole Bacon Burger Nutrition Facts - Eat This Much Thank you. Activity Needed to Burn: 500 calories 1.2 Hours of Cycling 51 Minutes of Running or "How many meals a day should you eat?" We had cut our teeth in the restaurant business but opening our own place was still a big step. Weight Watchers Veggie Burger - Life is Sweeter By Design Most Popular JCW Products 2 Roasted & salted almonds Per 1/4 cup - Cal: 190 kcal | Fat: 17 g | Carbs: 4 g | Protein: 7 g Salmon (wild) grilled Per 3 oz - Cal: 155 kcal | Fat: 7 g | Carbs: 0 g | Protein: 22 g JCW Almonds 1 Roasted & salted almonds Per 1/4 cup - Cal: 190 kcal | Fat: 17 g | Carbs: 4 g | Protein: 7 g JCW Salt 1 Roasted & salted almonds or "How many meals a day should you eat?" Place the veggie burgers onto the baking sheet with parchment paper. Instead of grains, I used black beans as a protein source for the burger. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" One of our favorite burger joints is JCWs. I may receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. On the current WeightWatchers Program (2023) it is 1 point per veggie burger (not counting bun in points). Instead, consider ordering a junior size or switch to a chicken sandwich, which has lower calories and fat. In addition to rewarding your taste buds by enjoying award-winning farm fresh burgers and cooked-to-order breakfast all day, you'll now earn 1 point . Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy. Farmer Boys - Menu Serve burgers on rolls with your favorite toppings. I may receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Add as many toppings as you . How does this food fit into your daily goals? Per 1 burger - Calories: 860kcal | Fat: 54.00g | Carbs: 55.00g | Protein: 39.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 690kcal | Fat: 33.00g | Carbs: 44.00g | Protein: 54.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 130kcal | Fat: 4.00g | Carbs: 9.00g | Protein: 15.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 640kcal | Fat: 41.00g | Carbs: 38.00g | Protein: 32.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 230kcal | Fat: 12.00g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 1025kcal | Fat: 70.00g | Carbs: 50.00g | Protein: 47.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 110kcal | Fat: 4.50g | Carbs: 7.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 790kcal | Fat: 49.00g | Carbs: 40.00g | Protein: 46.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 210kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 13.00g | Protein: 26.00g, Per 1 taco burger - Calories: 274kcal | Fat: 10.53g | Carbs: 30.37g | Protein: 13.77g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, The Outbacker Burger with American Cheese, The Original Extra Large All American Veggie Burger, Catering Garlic Aioli For Breakfast Sandwiches, Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Chelelektu Clover Starbucks Reserve (Venti). And there are also fish n chips, chicken tenders, and other hot sandwiches. BURGERS - Guacamole Bacon Burger, Bob's Burgers & Brew Main info: Guacamole Bacon Burger BURGERS - Guacamole Bacon Burger, Bob's Burgers & Brew 1 Serving 1400 Calories 53 g 102 g 60 g 6 g 195 mg 36 g 2020 mg 11 g 0 g Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. We had cut our teeth in the restaurant business but opening our own place was still a big step. Wheat Soy Gluten. This Weight Watchers Veggie Burger is delicious and packed with nutritious ingredients. There are a lot of different dining options which is one reason we love this restauranteveryone is happy! The salads are really good too. Scrapbook Monthly Kit Clubsthe Ultimate List! This is a burger place with fries and ice cream. Im pinning this. The shakes are great too--big portions, lots of flavor options. Welcome to Life is Sweeter by Design, where I am working on recapturing the JOY in life!You will find me blogging about family, food and fun. Per 1 taco burger - Calories: 274kcal | Fat: 10.53g | Carbs: 30.37g | Protein: 13.77g . or "How many meals a day should you eat?" Prepare a baking sheet by placing a sheet of parchment paper on it. At any location you can expect to see the exact same menu which features a wide variety of burgers, including chicken and bacon options. At some point during those early, exciting days, a good friend of ours dubbed us "The Burger Boys," and the name has stuck ever since. 1/2 cup of the burger mixture will be used to make 1 patty. Use 1/2 cup of the burger mixture to create one patty. (To retain juiciness, be careful not to overwork the meat.) I am just a small town girl who loves being a wife, mother and child of God. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Calories in Hamburgers - FatSecret The great thing about this meatless burger is that it is full of whole ingredients and is not full of yucky fat you will find in store-bought versions. It went right on my list of Weight Watchers recipes I make on a regular basis. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" A gourmet Avocado Bacon Burger with lettuce, fresh tomatoes, swiss cheese and a side of onion rings from JCW's The Burger Boys in Provo Monday, April 25, 2011. Gourmet Burgers Calories Calories from Fat Total Fat Saturated Fat Trans Fat Cholesterol Sodium Carbohyd rates Dietary Fiber Sugars Protein VitaminA VitaminC Calcium Iron All American Burger 900 290 56g 7g 0g 20mg 1670mg 60g 5g 16g 45g 30% 25% 40% 15% Anaheim Queso Burger 1010 420 72g 10g 0g 50mg 1190mg 57g 5g 13g 42g 40% 220% 15% 20% Kids meals are around $7 each. Carbohydrates: 35g. You can read my full Disclosure and Privacy here. JCW'S THE BURGER BOYS - AMERICAN FORK - 92 Photos & 177 Reviews - 580 E State Rd, American Fork, Utah - Burgers - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp JCW's The Burger Boys - American Fork 177 reviews Unclaimed $ Burgers, Salad, Sandwiches Edit Closed See hours See all 96 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Our shakes go above and beyond expectation not only in size but taste as well. Hope you like it as much as we do. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We are a family of 5 with three boys who love to be outside. In a medium saute pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, add the diced carrots and season them with salt and black pepper. Add in the egg, onion powder, salt, minced garlic, sauteed veggies, and tomato paste. Whataburger Nutrition Facts: What to Order & Avoid - Verywell Fit With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. UTAH COUNTY LOCATION: HOURS: View Larger Map American Fork (801) 492-1762 580 East State Road American Fork, Utah 84003 Monday-Thursday: 10AM-10PM Friday & Saturday: 10AM-11PM Closed Sunday LOCATION: HOURS: View Larger Map Lehi (801) 341-6680 3605 Thanksgiving Way Lehi, Utah 84043 Monday-Thursday: Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Making veggie burgers can be a little tricky. In 1998, my brother Clay and I opened the first JCWs in an old Hardees building in American Fork. Please refer to individual cheese or sauce choices for further nutritional information. JCW's bacon blue cheeseburger Serving Size: 1 burger 1000 Cal Carbs Fat Protein Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Not That! The first step is to drain and rinse the black beans. Learn how your comment data is processed. Specialties: In 1998, two brothers opened the very first JCW's in an old Hardee's building in American Fork. It is also low in points! Red Robin - Interactive Nutrition Menu So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Ultimate List of Monthly Card Making Kit Clubs, This post may contain affiliate links. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. I will not lie and say that making these Weight Watchers veggie burgers is as easy as forming a a patty out of hamburger meat, LOL. But a cheeseburger provides no sugar and it is a good source of iron, vitamin B6 and B12. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. I think these Weight Watchers veggie burgers could be flash-frozen and cooked later. Lehi. Choose the location you would like to order online from: UTAH COUNTY. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Use 1/2 cup of the burger mixture to create one patty. User added: JCW's The Burger Boys, JCW's American Cheeseburger - Fooducate Service men and women receive a discount everyday! Cheeseburger Nutrition: Calories and Health Benefits - Verywell Fit The veggie burger I made ended up being a great option for WW because of the ingredients I chose. That is why it is important to dry those black beans and get rid of any excess moisture. I love being a wife to my husband and mom to my four kids.Cooking, crafting, travel and homemaking make me smile! Write a Review, Win $500! Avocado Bacon Swiss Burger Lettuce Wrap - MyFitnessPal Calorie and nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of Burgers is shown below. The service is fair--JCW's got two of our four burger orders incorrect. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. (To retain juiciness, be careful not to overwork the meat.). dress, Weight watchers estimated points calculator. JCW's is a family-operated, Utah fast-causal chain primarily offering burgers, fries, and shakes. Jim tagged us The Burger Boys and it has stuck ever since. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. The same philosophies we had when we started are still alive and well. Off heat, coat large griddle, grill rack, or grill pan with nonstick spray. It has 91 mg of cholesterol, which represents 30 percent of the recommended daily value (DV). If you do not care for chunks in your burgers then mash the beans up a lot. Then flip the burgers over and bake for another 10 minutes. Typically the burger will be a combination of whole grains, legumes, vegetables and spices. We'd cut our teeth in the restaurant business, but opening our own place was still a big step and truly a longtime dream-come-true. 76 Fast-Food Burgers, Ranked By Calories - Eat This Not That Cage-Free Eggs No Antibiotics Ever Beef Limited Time Bacon Lovers. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" JCW'S THE BURGER BOYS - 41 Photos & 79 Reviews - Yelp You can read my full Disclosure and Privacy. Nutritional Info Carbs 64 g Dietary Fiber 6 g Sugars 4 g Fat 28 g Saturated 4 g Polyunsaturated 0 g Monounsaturated 0 g Trans -- Protein 36 g Sodium 1230 mg Potassium 0 mg Cholesterol -- Vitamin A -- Vitamin C -- Calcium -- Iron -- Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Expect to pay around $15 per adult (shakes extra), depending on your order. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? Cook over medium heat stirring often until carrots begin to soften. Then lay the beans on a paper towel and dry them off well. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Preheat the oven to 350F. Nutrition - Apollo Burger - quick service restaurants throughout Utah. If you opt for a charcoal grill, make sure to spread the coals evenly and keep the grill closed during the cooking process to avoid flare ups. Our commitment to Quality and a lot of it comes through in all we do.