Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard. .32 S&W for those who do not know is a bulls eye round world renowned for tack driving accuracy. Rights Reserved, Originated 06-25-2005 Last updated 11-08-2020, Trigger, Block & Extractor SN for this gun is 502950 which puts it into the early 1900's. Local Trades Only. "The Best Damn Gunshop in the World" Overall metal is in very good condition with most all of the original blue remaining.Tootsie roll, Remington No 4. Slide action rimfire rifle, hardwood stock and blue finish, Has approximately 70% bluing in b, Guns Listing ID: 821186Remington Nylon 76 .22LR Lever-Action Rifle. Alexa analytics service - keep track on user informations. If you want loaded Ammo try Gunbroker. Let's review what makes this soft-shooting carry gun so special. There will be sufficient information in this course to accurately price and date Remington was established just after the War of 1812 by Eliphalet Appraisals YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages. This rifle is a semi-auto .22 short. 22 1/2" octagon barrel standard with round barrels available YouTube - Store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. I wish someone would advertise and make a production run.. Dixie recommends a .310 roundball, and since I happen to own a .32 Squirrel rifle, I happen to have plenty of those on hand. I have been making the 32 Long Colt CF cases for a long time and now machine them to take the 22 blanks. This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. . Can you please describe how you remove the bullets from the .22 Short cartridges? Very fine. .22 short, long and long rifle with a 22"" barrel, bore is very good. For all-new episodes of ARTV, tune in Wednesday nights to Outdoor Channel8:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. EST. That way, were helping small businesses in The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Remington Model 2 Rolling Block - .32 Rimfire $ 999.00 For sale is a This is a no reserve penny auction for a Remington Model 2 Rolling Block single-shot rifle in .32 Rimfire. Circa 1940. It started to look like junk. I have a H.Piepher and would love to this ammo brought back, I to have a marlin 92 32 rimfire and would love to get a run of Kongs made again! 2023 Rock Island Auction Company. Much less expensive than Dixie. 24" OCTAGON BARREL, EXCELLENT BLUE, MIRROR PERFECT BORE, FIXED FRONT SIGHT, SCREW ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT. LeeRoy Wisner with credit given for original illustrations. Lever Action Metallic Silhouette a fun and popular shooting sport, and Winchesters Model 94 in .22 Winchester Magnum is a natural choice for this competition. OUR CUSTOMERS TELL US WE HAVE THE BEST SELECTION OF GUNS ON GUNS, REMINGTON 541 CUSTOM SPORTER DELUXE, SHOOTS 22 SHORT, LONG, LONG RIFLE. The sights are correct. Lay-a-way available for this firearm. I have always held a soft spot for .32 rimfire rifles, buying my first more than fifteen years ago. Free Shipping, No Credit Card Fees. A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. Chambered in .22 long/Short. SN is 22837xx. Enter Dixie Gun Works, who makes a way, albeit a little unique, to get .32 rimfire guns shooting again. NUN TO BE HADE. Original German silver blade front and buckhorn rear sights. Still looking for some more Remington Stud Driver rounds. [1] It was available from old stocks for some years afterwards, but it has been made only sporadically in the last 70 years. [1], Remington Arms manufactured .32 Extra Short ammunition (also known as .32 Protector) until 1920 for use in the Protector Palm Pistol and Remington Magazine Pistol. Even the .32 Short with its 80-grain bullet and somewhat pedestrian speed of 945 fps was no slouch on small critters within a short distance. When ordering An ORIGINAL Rear sight Remington model 4 Rolling Block. Page, Originated 06-25-2005 Last updated 11-08-2020 .32 rimfire to .22 long rifle conversion I always wanted a Remington Model 4 rolling block to shoot garden pests. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to Step 2: Determine Model Variations The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Simpson, and O.H. ORIGINAL Barrel Band for the Remington Model 4 rolling block Boy Scout rifle. I have one; the converted block is a repo. Where other over-under shotguns had a tendency to become loose through use, the Model 32's use of a sliding top cover to lock the action proved to be more robust. Quite a kick! Houghton, J.O. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Remington Model 572 BDL Deluxe Fieldmaster .22 LR Rifle, REMINGTON 572 BDL DELUXE, 22 LR., HIGH GLOSS WALNUT WOOD, AS NEW IN THE BOX WITH OWNERS MANUAL. I use to sell the Navy brand at gunshows a few years ago & I couldnt keep it on the table. The Marlin Model 1892 lever-action repeating rifle was shipped with two firing pins, one rimfire and one centerfire, to allow use of either the rimfire or centerfire cartridges. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . However, despite the popularity and more reasonable price, the market demand for a common-man's over-under shotgun proved to be less than what had been anticipated. At Guns.com, if an FFL is This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The Remington Stud Driver rounds have disappeared, too. can vary a great deal in value. Make sure you know what youre doing when you use it and like anything else when handloading, safety is imperative. How much powder do you load into the case??? It features magazine tube fed semi automatic firin, "SN: 819755. another state. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Pictures are of the item listed. Americas oldest Second Amendment News outlet. There are currently no customer product questions on this lot. rifle. It was offered in seven different grades, from a basic version up to more finely crafted examples. Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website. Fill slowly, a little at a time, tap the case until it is filled where the .310 roundball can just start to compress the powder. I shot a crow and a few rabbits with it,havent fired it in along time , due to the lack of ammo. The .32 rimfire was a cartridge that at one time enjoyed a great deal of success but was given up and left for dead decades ago. Remington New Model No. This is important Remington Model 10c Nylon Mohawk Brown .22 cal N.I.B. For a better seal between the powder and the .310 roundball, I filed down a flat spot on them so that they would seat better. This is a nice take down boys rifle. NO. 24" BARREL, MIRROR PERFECT BORE, 100% BLUE, FIXED FRONT SIGHT, STEP ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT. The illustration shown below was With these cases from Dixie Gun Works and a little time and tinkering its not hard to see the potential in one of these old guns. Main Spring SCREW ORIGINAL for No 4 Remington, PIN that holds the Firing Pin in place on the No 4 Remington Rolling Block - this one from a Boy Scout rifle -ORIGINAL-. through the variations and condition, to the value range. I think Dixie Gun Works has the reloadable 41. This is a curved metal butt plate. The sound and smell of the little.32 rimfire rounds going off though was a treat in itself. No. Manufactured from 1940 to, Excellent plus overall condition with non matching factory box, manual, and an extra magazine. RIAC believes that this website is accessible to the widest possible audience pursuant to the guidelines of the Americans with Disability Act. Loomis, 22 short, 22 long, 22 long As you go through the process fill in Navy has been resistant because they are focusing on high-end reproductions of classics and they have a modern line out too. Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. the store. rimfire, 22 1/2 in. See pics. I will buy a case!! Model 4 Remington was available in several different configurations I use a defenderto shoot them made in 1885. Considering the costly alternatives trying to find ammunition, with some work I think the little .32 can be a great shooter once more. A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. community. Production of the Model 2 started in 1873 and lasted until 1910. There are two distinct Model Configurations of Model 4 Remington Rifle, and they Made from premium-grade, vegetable-tanned leather, the Burdette Custom Holsters Detective SA-35 holster is a custom outside-the-waistband (OWB) model for the Springfield Armory SA-35 semi-automatic pistol. Today a full box of fifty rounds will fetch over $100 or more. Had blued finish with case hardened followed with the breech loading and rolling block carbines and rifles. Model 4 A long dormant S&W model 1 1/2, second issue hangs on the wall right next to my computer. It was a Remington Number 4 Rolling Block, one of the most popular even to this day. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. TAKE-DOWN! They use a blank for a primer. Hammer ORIGINAL for No 4 Remington rolling block rifle. These rounds were made primarily in short and long lengths, but extra short, long rifle and extra long lengths were offered. A large amount of cover remaining on the metal. had 100 32 rf stud gun rounds from the construction industry I loaded them with .312 80 gr bullets fired in allen & wheelock pistol from 1860s also am trying .17 rim fire mag cases for 25 stevens old main spring wont set off new tougher brass irnstead of soft copper cases also 9mm rim fire shot from midway is very loose in 38 rf pistols .355-357 bullets dont touch rifling use .363 makaroff 95gr lastly hilti 27 cal stud gun crimped power loads might heip some scientfic expermenter blow off a finger or two write soon while you canRead more . Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services. WE ARE A PLATINUM SELLER ON GUNS INTERNATIONAL WITH NEARLY 8,000 GUN SALES. SN is 2033xx. The Remington Model 4 is a rolling block, solid-breech, hammerless, takedown, top-ejection rifle. This rifle is used, in an overall estimated 80% condition as shown, with sm, Remington Model 572 BDL - Fieldmaster .22 LR Rifle - Checkered walnut pistol grip style stock and forend. That was similar to the .32-20 cartridge with its 100-grain bullet and velocity of 1,100 fps. This gun, That same company in Belgium makes pinfire components also. The buttplate has thin blue finish and some gray patina. You can find the 32 reloadable cases now on Gunbroker. Even a small run would turn that ammunition company into a hero for many collectors, but until then, the reloadable cases from Dixie Gun Works offer an excellent solution for the time being to get the .32 rimfire out of the graveyard and back into the realm of the living. Copyright 2023 National Rifle Association, Women On Target Instructional Shooting Clinics, Volunteer At The Great American Outdoor Show, Marion P. Hammer Women Of Distinction Award, Women's Wildlife Management / Conservation Scholarship, National Youth Shooting Sports Cooperative Program, I Have This Old Gun: British Snider Enfield, I Have This Old Gun: Remington Autoloading Shotgun, I Have This Old Gun: U.S. Model 1855 Rifle-Musket, I Have This Old Gun: Japanese Type 3 Heavy Machine Gun, Rifleman Review: Winchester Wildcat 22 SR | An Official Journal Of The NRA, WATCH: 2022 National Sporting Clays Championship | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, WATCH: Colt Python Revolver History | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, The Rifleman Report: To The Patriotic American, Editors Choice: Rock Island Armory 5.0 ST, Preview: Burdette Custom Holsters Detective OWB SA-35 Leather Holster, The Keefe Report: True Velocity's Leap | An Official Journal Of The NRA, The Keefe Report: On The Range With An American Hero | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Trust But Verify: Function-Checking Your Guns | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: Colt Military 1908 Pocket Hammerless | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: Terry Carbine | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: U.S. Army M1871 Rolling Block | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Armed Citizen protected by Smith & Wesson, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen April 28, 2023, The Armed Citizen April 28, 2023 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, The Armed Citizen April 24, 2023 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, The Armed Citizen April 21, 2023 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson Model 350 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Whats in the Washington State Gun Ban | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Hunters' Leadership Forum | Hunters and Beyond: NRA Women Are All Under One Roof, NRA Hunters' Leadership Forum | Colorado Bill Defining Wolves as Experimental Population Heads to House Floor Today, Hardware: Henry Single Shot Turkey Shotgun | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Review: Duke Cannon Supply Co. Check at almost any menards. Thanks. Rangemasters are here to answer all your questions about our products or process. Remington II. They were a single shot in 22 short, 22 long, 22 long rifle, 25 Stevens ("25-10"), 32 short, 32 long. Thanks for you help. Guns Rifles Remington Rifles Modern Other Remington No. Hopefully someday one of the ammunition makers will realize that there are scores of these old rifles and handguns out there, collecting dust in a closet or a cabinet without ammunition to shoot out of it. During the 43-year period, there were 356,000 guns sold. HLE books gets his from H C collection, and marks them up. This gun, designed by F.A. This is important The tragic part is that there are hundreds of thousands of .32 rimfire guns out there, Stevens made about one million Favorite rifles, and a good chunk of those was chambered in .32 rimfire. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". All scre, a remington model 37 Rangemaster target rifle with app.27 1/2" tapered bull barrel.ONE INCH DIAMETER AT THE CHAMBER AND 0.85" AT THE MUZZLE. The new value of a REMINGTON 4 ROLLING BLOCK rifle has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $435.41 . By signing up you agree to Guns.com's Including Original Box, Manual, Hang Tag, and box cardboard inserts. The __gads cookie, set by Google, is stored under DoubleClick domain and tracks the number of times users see an advert, measures the success of the campaign and calculates its revenue. Hotrod John Boy Posts: 31 Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:30 pm Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. I loved it. I have said for years that if some company started making rimfire ammo they would make a fortune. I spoke with folks from Navy Arms about a year ago and was told they were considering another limited run of these. 1 ROLLING BLOCK SPORTING RIFLE IN .32 RIMFIRE . This Remington #4 rolling block rifle sports the rare 24" blued Octagonal barrel. This rifle features the revolutionary Remington Rolling block design, with an ocatgonal barrel, patina'd (but not rusted) metal parts, and smooth . !SEE ALL PICS. The .32 rimfire was a cartridge that at one time enjoyed a great deal of success but was given up and left for dead decades ago. Fiocchi 9mm Rimfire can be worked into an acceptable .38 RF. Butt Plate SCREW Remington model 4 rolling block rifle. .22 short, long, long rifle, with a 24"" barrel, bore is excellent. LeeRoy Wisner with credit given for original illustrations. They were a single shot in 22 short, 22 long, 22 long rifle, 25 Stevens ("25-10"), 32 short, 32 long. 42 peep sight ORIGINAL, Sight - Rear Tang Marbles Arms Tang sight Remington Rolling Block RB1 Current Production AND Uberti Rolling Block, Stock Remington model 4 rolling block ORIGINAL, Trigger block and extractor Spring SCREW No 4 Remington ORIGINAL, Parts for Antique Firearms of the Old West: Winchester and Remington. Forearm SCREW for No 4 Remington Rolling Block -ORIGINAL -. I know of another method on how to make rimfire ammo especially the larger stuff. GI#: 102287457 . Manufacturer: 1899. Stay in the know. The TORO (Taurus Optics Ready Option) is touted as the first-ever optics-ready revolver, and being a sucker for red dots and handguns, I had to try it. I SHOUR YOU CAN HELP ME. I then filled the cases, slowly tapping the case down after inserting the empty .22 Short rounds. Extractor PIN ORIGINAL for No 4 Remington. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up SO DO YOU HAVE ANY??. Factroy finish on both wood and metal. So I ordered a few .32 Long cases to try out. Good luck! I am trying to start a collectors movement to get another run of the old rimfire cartridges started to market in US. According to a recent Federal Emergency Management Agency report, fewer people are "prepping" today compared to previous years. "The end of the road for the No.4 sporting rifle is documented in a sales flyer by Galef's Go Getter dated October 1932, in which the company states they "have bought the entire supply of Model 4 and Model 6 rifles from Remington." They offered the Model 4 at $3.10, or $2.85 each in case lots of 10. I have four handguns and three rifles that use either the >32 RF Long or short rounds. Loomis, was introduced in 1890 and produced through 1933. Canuck brand imported it until the 1990s, and Navy Arms offered Brazilian made .32 Long and Short until 2014. A brief history of the Must be, Remington Model 37 Rangemaster, 22LR,28" Heavy Barrel, 5 Round Magazine, original Steel Buttplate, Factory Swivels, Bolt Number Matches, Very Nice all Original Condition, Excellent Bore, Circa 19, "SN: 34727. Our store hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10:30am-6:30pm, Mountain Time. This is an ORIGINAL Remington part. Rimfire. The Remington Model 4 is a rolling block, F.A. Get Guns.com offers and news!! Fast forward to today, and recently I encountered another Remington Number 4 Rolling Block in .32 rimfire, capable of shooting both the .32 Long or the .32 Short. types (lever release introduced ap[proximatley in 1901, screw in approximately