SGD 46.41, SGD 51.57 That is the only marking. $26.10, $29.00 Hi, I have a piece marked TCPA/IC. SGD 60.21, SGD 66.90 SGD 43.90, SGD 48.78 (25% off), Sale Price 46.68 What does the 30 mean? Original Price 63.93 I recently bought a very attractive "vintage" ring stamped 925 CNA with 5 "garnets" or synthetic garnets, 2 cascading in a line on each side from a slightly larger center "garnet". Wiki User 2009-08-15 17:50:42 Study now See answer (1) Best Answer Copy Your ring is definitely real, as it is not imaginary. SGD 45.16, SGD 50.17 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. It also has another stamp that looks like YL or if looked at the other way could be 7h. It may have it as a binder layer under rhodium or other plating's over silver in pre-2,000 jewelry. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Have MTXX stamped in the back of 2 Older silver earrings for a school teacher It has 123 ABC a book , peculiar and apple on the earrings, What does MTXX mean please? Sometimes the clasp of a piece is made of a different metal than the chain, so definitely confirm with the store clerk or jeweler that the entire item is made of the metal from the stamping. So if the ring is stamped NF 925 it means the ring is 92.5% Sterling Silver and when the NF is also there it means the remaining 7.5% is not nickel. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Turquoise Flower 925 Sterling Silver with CZ Ring Stamped 925 Thai CFJ size 6.5 at the best online prices at eBay! 63.48, 84.64 (5% off), Sale Price $44.99 Original Price 58.80 5 Why is there a Thailand stamp on my ring? 40.71, 54.28 SGD 149.27, SGD 165.85 Thailand Stamped Gold Covered Sterling Silver Cross Ring - Poshmark Once design concepts are approved, we send to our manufacturers for costing and begin the sampling process. (10% off), Sale Price SGD 43.90 (10% off), Sale Price SGD 46.41 Got a ring. Since sterling silver jewelry does But, here's the thing, the karat stamp isn't always accurate. What does DQCZ mean stamped on a ring? - Answers After the 1970s, advanced mathematical models and computers were used to create new diamond cuts and diamonds began to take on a very clean cut and edgy style. Original Price SGD 66.90 Would you be able to tell us what this means? My gut tells me Thailand means new. 49.76, 62.20 It does have Thailand stamped inside. Handstamped Ring - Etsy Can you please help me out with some information.thank you. In order to truly determine whether the diamond is real, you will need to get it tested with an appraisal. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I have been left a ring that has 10 small dimmonds inside it says 18ct fine plat with the numbers 7449 is this real? However an appraisal is something I can help you with, a ring appraisal is beneficial as it is required for insurance purposes and to know the retail market value of your ring if you were to sell it. When you see NF stamped on your jewelry it does not mean Nickel Free or Nickel Filled as posted by everyone who is giving out this information as you scroll through the search results. Original Price $25.90 Captcha failed to load. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. I have a string of pearls, ad the clash had a symbol on it. What does the C8S 64 mean? Lets start with the basics: So now that we have the basic stamp meanings down, lets go through some of the most frequently asked questions that we hear from customers: Theres another symbol next to the metal content stamp that isnt on your list. I know 750 is 18k gold but any idea about star#? If you discover 925 or 925 China stamped on gold jewelry, then this demonstrates that the jewelry has 92.5% sterling silver content and is merely gold-plated. Jason mc // January 31, 2016 at 10:46 pm // Reply. strategic partner with many of the mass merchandisers in the U.S. Our services To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. A stamp indicating the fineness of an item (e.g. That manufacturers stamp has been used by both high-end jewelry manufacturers and artisans. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. How to Create a Capsule Jewelry Collection, Stone Polishing: How to Remove Scratches in a Gemstone, Restoring a Locket Thats Been Passed Down for 4 Generations. The stamp is "Thailand B " what does it mean? It is stamped 2 times, I have a carousel charm that I believe is 14k marked on the bottom but on the top part it says 14koz Does anybody know what this means, It means the same thing, 14 karats of gold per ounce of the total mass. Vintage Thailand Ring - 87 For Sale on 1stDibs | gold ring stamped There are also no other engravings on it. Really, its pretty insane! Corporation TEXAS, 1451 Wycliff, Dallas TX 75207. I have a 10k gold diamond engagement ring inside it had CG what does that mean? What does that mean? Join the seven million monthly viewers who visit our. Discover all the parts of a diamond with this Anatomy of a Diamond page! Diamonds cut before the 1970s have a very distinctive style the most popular of which after the 1930s and before the 1970s were the semi-modern brilliant cut, the brilliant cut, the rose cut, and the old mine cut. Maybe someone knows about it thank in advance for the answers. (35% off), Sale Price $23.31 Hope this. Can you tell me what that means? Are you sure it says 14i instead of 14k? What does that mean? distribution., I hope this helps and if you have any more questions please let me know! SGD 81.53, SGD 90.59 If the item is gold that probably means 42.5% gold. (Registrant) CHAPAL-ZENRAY, INC. Inside the ring there is no other number or letters its only a dots it only realy like this ( . ) I saw a post in another discussion & they had a 14k gold with star8. Yes! This could be via discussion in the store upon purchase, on a tag attached to the piece, or on the receipt for the product itself. It tells us that the piece was designed by a particular artist. Let me know if you have any additional questions! Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. My gold bracelet has 074 above the 14K stamp. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Original Price 54.28 what mean 98.6% ??? Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. For example in the USA gold is typically stamped 10K (or 10kt), 14K, 18K or 22K. However like any metals alloyed by individual casters and foreign makers where supplies are limited, could they throw a bit of nickel in their alloyssure but those are the non standard exceptions that occurs in all cast metals. Most likely, the stamp you are seeing here is the manufacturers trademark or the trademark of the retailer selling the piece. It is. Original Price 50.00 Original Price SGD 36.24 Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. This determines that the jewelry meets the quality standards of silver. Hi, can you help me identify this stamp please? If so, what does the H mean? Sterling silver that is mass manufactured by a major manufacturer will not contain nickel in its alloy. The remaining 62.5 per cent of the product is an alloy of different metals, like nickel, copper, or in some cases silver. Captcha failed to load. I have a gold colored ring. I have a gold ring with diamonds inbedded in it. $23.31, $25.90 The 15C could indicate 15 karat gold, or 62.5% gold content. Discover classic and contemporary styles handcrafted by Thai jewelry artisans with jewelry-making skills that have been passed down from generation to generation. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. What does that mean? We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Thank you, Curating a capsule jewelry collection is a great way to be sure that youre, If youve looked at your jewelry and youre horrified to discover that there are, Alright- as jewelers, we can go on and on about how much we love. (10% off), Sale Price SGD 37.63 Original Price $12.99 The jump ring is stamped 976 and on the other side just the letter A (not A1 to indicate silver plated), what does the A indicate? KCL is the company who made the jewelry. Are Thai gold stamped? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Do you know what the symbol that looks like the Chinese cancer zodiac symbol inside the band. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. (10% off), Sale Price SGD 76.52 What dose that means. Surely you'll find the exact vintage thailand ring you're seeking on 1stDibs we've got a vast assortment for sale. ATI 925 China stamp on jewelry implies that it is composed of 92.5% sterling silver and was manufactured in China. (10% off), Sale Price $9.50 Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections- they may also appear in recommendations and other places. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Most Popular PagesRhodium PlatingVintage Wedding SetsEco-friendly RingsRose Gold Rings, Most Recent ArticlesCobalt Wedding BandsAntique Style Engagement RingsReal Georgian Ring?1916 Engagement Ring, Recommended & Trusted JewelersOur Advertisement Policy, Adin Fine Antique JewelryUse Code=Everything-Wedding-RingsFor a 5% Discount, Everything-Wedding-Rings.com's Trusted & Highly Recommended Jewelers. Sterling silver therefore may have a stamp of FAS 925 Thai. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. not contain nickel in its alloy there would be no reason to have to identify it Original Price SGD 41.81 I have an oval white gold filigree ring with 3 diamonds. It is sterling, but stamped Thailand. In addition there may be a THAI or THAILAND stamp for the items manufactured in Thailand. It looks like Thailand and three numbers and 3 more numbers 625 or 825. Apparel. What does 31c mean in a means gold ring? Hi i have a ring stamped 10k 1k and tiny circled c. Can you tell me what that means? Any ideas?? This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Every purchase supports NOVICA's mission to spread happiness by celebrating exploration, empowering artists, and preserving global culture.Our Mission, Note the influence of Karen Hill Tribes rich tradition of silverwork together with Thailands proficiency in cutting and polishing precious gemstones in this enormous collection of rings from Thailand. SGD 86.55, SGD 96.17 If its from the 1950s and up, the circled c most likely indicates that its a copyrighted item. Original Price $20.00 It does not store any personal data. My ring has Thailand and 925K engraved what does it mean? NF. (40% off), Sale Price from 5.94 I have 2 rings stamped Thailand then they have numbers. All registered. I have a wraparound ring similar to like the spoon rings and on the inside it has stamped either 325 or 925 Thai OD or CD can you tell me what that means? 42.50, 50.00 Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have anymore questions! The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". I have a stainless steel dog tag necklace. Thanks - Tracey, OntarioHi Tracey,White gold was not traditionally used in rings until after the 1930s when platinum was restricted only for use in the World War II effort. Going off your description, it could possibly be from Thailand (due to the TH) or manufactured by the International Silver Company if your item is silver. What do the letters NF mean on my jewelry? I just purchased 2 rings,Meade hallmark,except,there was another mark,ISO ,Thailand anyone know what it means? And even though Ive made a long list of the Most Popular Stamps Here, it hasnt slowed down the entries. I have never seen a ring like this. 27.12.1990. 925 Thailand Ring - Etsy These are a few of the most common abbreviations you'll see: 10K - 10 karat gold 14K - 14 karat gold 24K - 24 karat gold Original Price SGD 55.75 Could use help, I have a ring that is printed Thailand and NP 525, can anyone tell me any info. Glistening Road, Marcasite and Sterling Silver Band Ring from Thailand, Budding Beauty, White Gold Plated Cultured Pearl Ring, Mae Ping Jasmine, Floral Sterling Silver Band Ring from Thailand, Romance at Midnight, Thai Marcasite and Onyx Cocktail Ring, Forever Jasmine, Hand Made Hill Tribe Silver Cocktail Ring, Budding Beauty, Sterling Silver and Pearl Ring, Thai Forest Elephant, Fair Trade Elephant Theme Sterling Silver Wrap Ring, Chic Rose, Rose Flower Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring from Thailand, Olive Garland, Handcrafted Marcasite and Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring, Different Drum, Hand Made Sterling Silver Spiral Band Ring, Illusions, Band Ring Sterling Silver Thai Jewelry, Woven Touch, Modern Sterling Silver Wrap Ring from Thailand, Karen Delight, Oxidized Textured Karen Silver Wrap Ring from Thailand, Timeless, Hand Crafted Sterling Silver Band Ring, Glistening Love, Handmade Thai Marcasite and Sterling Silver Band Ring, Five Karen Rivers, Five Interlinked Fish Theme Hill Tribe Silver Rings, Exotic Thai, Handcrafted Sterling Silver Wrap Ring from Thailand, Mark of Lanna, Handmade Sterling Silver Thai Hill Tribe Geometric Wrap Ring, Fabled, Sterling Silver Woven Band Ring from Thailand, Dream On, Hand Crafted Karen Silver Woven Band Ring, Wine Berry, Thai Marcasite and Chalcedony Cocktail Ring, Token of Love, Thai Sterling Silver Ring with Garnet and Marcasite, Love's Geometry, Artisan Crafted Sterling Silver Band Ring, Little Owl, Thai Garnet and Marcasite Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring, Elephant Pride, Unique Gold Plated Band Ring, Gemstone Geometry, Unique Silver and Amethyst Stacking Rings (Set of 3), Lovely Elephant, Thai Artisan Crafted Sterling Silver Band Ring, Touch the Earth, Sterling Silver Band Ring from Thailand, Pachyderm Party, Gold Vermeil Elephant Band Ring Handcrafted in Thailand, Siam Atom, Original Thai Ring Hand Crafted with Silver and Marcasite, Siam Bouquet, Flower and Leaf Sterling Silver Band Ring from Thailand, Purple Queen, Amethyst and Marcasite Cocktail Ring from Thailand, Contemporary Belle, Garnet and Marcasite Sterling Silver Ring Artisan Jewelry, Mountain Wildflowers, Floral Sterling Silver Wrap Ring from Thailand, Lanna Belle, Pink Tourmaline Solitaire Ring in Brushed Satin Silver 925, Timeless Melody, Sterling Silver Band Ring Musical from Thailand, Coiling Leaves, Hand Made Sterling Silver Leaf and Floral Band Ring, The River, Wide Band Ring in Sterling Silver Hand Crafted in Thailand, Solitary Beauty, Blue Topaz and Sterling Silver Modern Single Stone Ring, Marigold, Carnelian and Marcasite on Thai Style Sterling Silver Ring, Still Enamored, Sterling Silver and Marcasite Band Ring from Thailand, Fidelity and Trust, Hand Crafted Sterling Silver Band Ring, Silver Eye, Handmade 925 Sterling Silver Flower and Eye Ring Thailand, Dark Path, Matte and Oxidized Woven Silver Band Ring, Into Infinity, Women's Brushed Sterling Silver Infinity Symbol Ring, Crowned Elephant, Garnet and Marcasite Elephant Ring from Thailand, Silver Sun, Artisan Made Thai Silver Wrap Ring with Oxidized Finish, What Knot, Unique Sterling Silver Band Ring, Rose Wine, Thai Marcasite and Red Onyx Cocktail Ring, Karen Leaves, Karen Hill Tribe Handcrafted Leaf Theme Wide Silver Ring, Contemporary Belle, Amethyst and Marcasite Sterling Silver Ring Artisan Jewelry, Ping River Flows, Modern Sterling Silver Band Ring from Thailand, Shared Journey, Marcasite and Sterling Silver Band Ring, Woven Rapture, Modern Sterling Silver Band Ring, Deco Days, Thai Amethyst and Marcasite Sterling Silver Solitaire Ring, Garland of Joy, Modern Sterling Silver and Amethyst Anniversary Ring, Galactic, Modern Sterling Silver Wrap Ring from Thailand, Hill Tribe Moon, Handcrafted Sterling Silver Band Ring, Dark Thai Spindle, Combination Finish Sterling Silver Wrap Ring from Thailand, Moonstone Branch, Sterling Silver and Rainbow Moonstone Single Stone Ring, Karen Quintet, Five Linked Hand Crafted Hill Tribe Silver Band Rings, Daisy Quartet, Artisan Crafted Floral Sterling Silver Band Ring, Frosty Beauty, Sterling Silver Wrap Ring from Thai Hill Tribes, Wondrous Angle, Angular Sterling Silver Mid-Finger Ring from Thailand, Weave and Spin, Artisan Crafted Sterling Silver Band Ring, Arabesque Curl, Sterling Silver Band Ring, Love Sign, Gold Plated and Sterling Silver Amethyst Ring, Open Windows, Thai Artisan Crafted Sterling Silver Band Ring, Minimalist, Hand Made Sterling Silver Band Ring, Shining Grace, Modern Sterling Silver Band Ring, Half Orbit, Hand Crafted Sterling Silver Wrap Ring, Sparkling Secret, Sterling Silver and Tourmaline Wrap Ring from Thailand.