We provide several available funeral service options, including cremation services. Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions about funeral services or interest in pre-planning. Trust is their top concern plus they specialize in custom funerals, basic cremation, grief support, urn selection, and military memorial services which includes offering veteran burial flags. Robinson Funeral Home | Don Brown Funeral Home, Inc. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Glenn Junior Byrd to pay them a last tribute. (77 years old). Her greatest joy was spending time with her beloved mother. 2023. In order to help you speak to Robinson Funeral Home or if you need the address meant for Robinson Funeral Home, their particular information is listed above. pittsboro, nc obituaries A funeral service will be held on Thursday, May 4th 2023 at 1:00 PM at the same location. Obituaries | rrdailyherald.com Recent Obituaries | Shawn Lea Funeral Home My love, Douglas, and I had a beautiful family. I wore many hats. I cleaned, picked up sticks, cut grass and painted. Littleton, North Carolina 27850. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Funeral service, 10 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2005, at Good Shepherd Church, 1216 E. Beech St. Interment will follow at Roselawn Cemetery. Rev. to provide funeral and cremation information and options serving the communities of Concord, Kannapolis, Harrisburg and surrounding areas. We married on October 9, 1945; he was 24 and I was 19 years old. Robinson Funeral Home and Cremation Service Family Owned and Operated 667 Court Street Appomattox, VA 24522 (434) 352-7111 Search the Obituaries Show All / Browse Obituaries Our Obituaries (Displaying 1 - 20 of 2809 records) Marcia Kay Greene Send Flowers Send Sympathy Gifts August 1, 1941 - March 8, 2023 The florists near Robinson Funeral Home possess a wonderful and diverse number of wreaths, arrangements, and baskets to help share your empathy for the family. Robinson Funeral Home . Goodbye, my darling children, Mauryce Rece Hedgpeth of Littleton NC, Ollye Clarke (Warren, Sr.) of Mt. In case you are interested in preplanning your funeral, you can be sure your legacy will be secure and that you can have peace of mind. Since opening in 1942, Browns Robinson Funeral Home has been proud to serve the Lorain County community. GASTON Deacon Robert Silver, 96, of 161 Gus Smith Road in Gaston and formerly of Littleton, died on Monday, April 17, 2023, in the serenity of his home surrounded by his loving family.. Burial will follow in the Lebanon AME Church Cemetery, 13285 NC Highway 48, Littleton, NC. John E. Robinson, 80, a lifelong resident and longtime Delaware Funeral Director passed away Monday, March 27, 2023, at . Would you like to offer Glenn Junior Byrds loved ones a condolence message? 1815 Military Hwy, Pineville, Louisiana , 71360. When I relocated to Halifax County, I worked in retail, mortuary services and manufacturing. 1815 Military Hwy. Funeral service 2 p.m. Sunday, Tracy Brammer Funeral Home, Ironton, Ohio; burial at Junior Furnace Cemetery, Franklin Furnace. Telfono. Select from these locations within 5 miles. Blaylock Funeral Home serves Warrenton and Littleton, North Carolina, in Warren county, Halifax county and surrounding areas. Events Arrangements for Glenn Junior Byrd are currently pending. . I volunteered with United Way for several years and Littleton Senior Citizens Happy Club for over 15 years. A viewing will take place from 5:00 - 7:00 P.M. on Friday, February 25, 2022, at Robinson Funeral Home, 215 US Highway 158, Littleton, NC. Events Robinson Funeral Home. Robinson Funeral Home | Obituaries | Seattle Times Douglas and I enjoyed when our children and friends came to visit. To plant Memorial Trees in memory of Mr. Melvin King, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. Raz-B has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Houston and from his home, job, and vehicle Aaron Michale and Nolan Anthony on election day in Charlotte, NC. Arrangements for Glenn Junior Byrd are currently pending. Wake Forest Cemetery Wake Forest, Wake County, North Carolina. Brown-Robinson Funeral Home has been serving the Lorain community and surrounding areas since 1942. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Melito became employed on several jobs while living in New York, including working as an auto mechanic. Goodbye, my loving and caring sister and sister-in-law, Malettie Graham of Greensboro, NC, and Alice Manley of Lake Wales, FL., respectively. We are available by phone 24 hours a day. North Carolina Obituary Search, (1988-current) North Carolina Funeral Notices . Those who preceded Cierra in death were her maternal grandmother, Naomi Vincent Roberts; her maternal grandfather, John Ishmael; her paternal grandfather, Carlton Fleming; her maternal uncle, Dwight Roberts; and her maternal aunt, Valeria Roberts. Together they established H & M Trucking. I served as the church clerk for 58 years. 215 U.S. 158 Littleton, North Carolina 27850, Robinson Funeral Home provides funeral and cremation services to families of Littleton, North Carolina and the surrounding area. Flowers of Distinction offers custom floral designs by our in-house designer. Rev. Receive notifications . He was very skilled at repairing anything that had a motor. Blaylock Funeral Home | Littleton & Warrenton, NC Funeral Home & Cremation Robinson Family Mortuary Obituaries & Services In Pineville, La A Time to Remember My wonderful parents blessed me with loving siblings: Eddie, Susie, Andrew, Whit, Ida, Earl, Booker T., Eloquent, Arnett, Otelia, Ruth, Theophilus, Fenollosa and Malettie. Robinson Funeral Home Inc Obituaries & Services In Littleton, Nc We wed in the middle of a dirt road, getting married by the headlights of a car at the Warren/Halifax County lines in the Tabron Community. We encourage you to contact the funeral home to verify time and location before attending services or visitation. NC > Littleton > Funeral Homes. Brown Robinson Funeral Home Find your loved one. The memorial service director will guide you through all facets of the program; including memorial service flowers, casket choices, appropriate music selection, and local accommodations. Should you care to express your sympathy by sending the gift of flowers, simply click the button to the right to get started. I will update them on the things we accomplished at Lebanon, the Manley family, my children, the nations first African American President of the United States of America and other events. Hamilton is the father of FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists. I charge you to keep the unity and love in our family. She entered into eternal rest and peace on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, North Carolina. Curtis Tabron and Orange Williams,who were all partners in many adventures growing up together and remaining life-long friends;twenty-six grandchildren; 23 great-grandchildren; and a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, church members and friends. I loved cooking for our family and our friends. My children, grandchildren, family members and friends helped at my church with many, many projects. WELCOME TO ROBINSON FUNERALS AND CREMATIONS service, welcome to robinson funerals and cremations service, WELCOME TO ROBINSON FUNERALS AND CREMATIONS SERVICE, welcome to robinson funeralS AND CREMATIONS service. Next. Earl Jones, Sr. will deliver the eulogy. She was predeceased by : her parents, Henry Haynes, Sr. and Lula Boone Haynes; her husband Ralph Jones; her son Larry Haynes; her siblings, Maggie Jarrells, Beulah Haynes, Ethel Edmonds, Willie Moore, Ed Haynes and Henry Haynes, Jr.; her children, Carolyn Braxton, Sophronia Boney (Greg) of Rocky Mount, NC, Sidney Jones (Janice) of Durham, NC, Rodney Jones of Florida and Michael Jones (Ann) of Roanoke Rapids, NC; her grandson Robert Jones; her sister Lilliam Haynes Williams of Florida; and her friends, Johnny Mack Patterson, Hubert, Martha Carroll, Shaquita "Plum" Richardson and Wilhemenia Johnson. (318) 442-7300. Funeral arrangement under the care ofRobinson Funeral Home. Obituary for Ms. Amaris Cierra Brown at Robinson Funeral Home Because of Covid-19, the wearing of masks, social distancing, and limiting the number of persons in attendance will be practiced. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. July 14, 1931 - View Details | Send Flowers Ronald Lee Walters, Sr. January 9, 1952 - March 24, 2023 Ronald Lee Walters, Sr., 71, of Delaware, passed away Friday, March 24, 2023 at his home in Delaware, Ohio. Obituary for Mr. Melito McWilliams, Sr at Robinson Funeral Home Family owned and operated for four generations, we are committed to providing quality, compassionate care to the families we serve and take every step possible to take care of every detail. The twins are the couples first children together. A funeral service at Brown-Robinson Funeral Home truly goes above and beyond. April 28, 2023 (73 years old) View obituary. We make available all of the most demanded resources including Memorial Tribute videos, online obituary posting, as well as making our staff available all hours to attend to your family's needs. Tri-County Obituaries 1B You may follow this obituary to receive an email when new information is published. (252) 586-3661. A Time to be Born God must have told the angels, that it was time to deliver another blessing to my parents, Rufus and Emma Pullen Manley. I also served as a class leader, treasurer and missionary president. We make available all of the most demanded resources including Memorial Tribute videos, online obituary posting, as well as making our staff available all hours to attend to your family's needs. Littleton Obituaries | Local Obits for Littleton, NC - Legacy.com Robinson Funeral Home provides funeral and cremation services to families of Littleton, North Carolina and the surrounding area. Mr. Glenn Junior Byrd. In addition to his parents and first wife, Melito was preceded in death by his two sisters, Blanche and Sarah; his brother, McCoy; and his son-in-law, Mark. After graduating from Greenville General Hospital School of Nursing in 1961, she started her career as an RN at Visit Obituary Order Flowers Join our mailing list [email protected] 515 East 12th Street ; Scotland Neck, North Carolina 27874; 252-826-4577; 252-826-2389; Home; Obituaries; Our Story; Our Staff; Click here to view the service of Vivian Mima Manley Johnson, To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.. Robinson Funeral Home Inc | Delaware, OH Funeral Home & Cremation Robinson Obituaries - Easley, SC Funeral Home | Robinson Funeral Home http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/briefs/x1441920298/Friday-night-obituary-update, http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/briefs/x1687877223/Thursday-night-obituary-update, http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/robinson_funeral_home-b79627.