Best Columbia Quotes From Rocky Horror Picture Show - Screen Rant (Shit, goddamn, get off your ass and jam). (When Eddie said he circumcised his teddy) (Don't use lube use mustard) (Slowly I turned; step by step, inch by inch, millimeter by fucking millimeter) One from the vaults. Click the keyword tags below to see more results. Oh, oh, oh oh! To explore the wiki visit the navigation page. He's attached to the bureau of investigation of that which you call UFO's! Maybe they have a telephone I could use. Frank: And my children turn on meRocky's behaving just the way that Eddie did. After their car breaks down, Brad and Janet trudge through the rain and sing this hopeful and a little hymnal ballad about seeing a guiding light at the . I haven't had that since I was a kid!) (Go for the gold! (And out and in and out and in) Or if you want something visual Made me give you the eye and then panic. Frank: I don't want no dissention, just dynamic tension. [7A\SwBOK/X/_Q>QG[ `Aaac#*Z;8cq>[&IIMST`kh&45YYF9=X_,,S-,Y)YXmk]c}jc-v};]N"&1=xtv(}'{'IY) -rqr.d._xpUZMvm=+KG^WWbj>:>>>v}/avO8 )(I pledge alligence to my tit) Your heart'll thump and your blood will sing. (John!) (Spelled H-E-D.) forbidden fruit. I remember doing the time-warp (kick, kick) I'd only ever kissed before. (What's it like pissing into a ceiling fan?) Let's get a picture. BRAD AND JANET BEDROOM SCENESJANET: Oh, whatve you done with Brad? Let me show you around Maybe play you a sound You look like you're both pretty groovy. (Goodbye, all this!) Frank and Rocky, rah-rah-rah! The transducer will seduce ya. xX]sH|W]u&H >rO8uEZ-L T.tOo00D4y.hK.Ch^#|[5ZaHhF0^O!GaZR+Mk2^lx7Z K8!X0"XMsNj}6S7"Jp [ox FRANK: Thats a rather tender subject. It's difficult to explain some callbacks, since (when done correctly) they're fluid and analog - and thus difficult to describe in a definite, textual form. O*?f`gC/O+FFGGz)~wgbk?J9mdwi?cOO?w| x&mf (Stumble stumble squat!) The Rocky Horror Picture Show written by Jim Sharman & Richard O'Brien. endobj The actual creature of the night? (Oh my god, it's a gay Marine!) How nice. Male tit!). Loyalty such as yours shall not go unrewarded. (Oh Brad) That's not a statement, it's a resume!) Everything You Need to Know Before Your First Rocky Horror Picture Show You beat the other girls (With whips and chains!) | Brad: || It's all right, Janet! With his sidekick wonder slut with her cunt of steel). (Instant acid, just add audience!) Do you think I should? 3. At the stage show, whilst taking pictures of yourself and others in costume (maybe even to send to our very own fans at the show section) is allowed in most lobby areas, you should never take images of the show itself. (Then it's not a laser! I need a monologue for the Rocky Horror Show. : r/acting - Reddit His lust is so sincere. Can anybody help me? (Sit down and enjoy it!). And all I know is I'm at the start of a pretty big downer. what challenges do advertisers face with product placement? Brad: We must have a blowout. Shooting up junk Makes me want to take Charles Atlas by theha-ha-hand. (And seven nights and seven inches) (Ven you capture moose und sqvirrel!). ), Frank & All: I'm going home. Dr. Scott: Frank N Furter, we meet at last. (Except that! Hot patootie, bless my soul, I really love that rock 'n roll. Please note that these areas are all very, very busy and it's not always possible to stop for you to take a picture. Sex! Frank: I see. Weve already witnessed her ill-concealed arousal regarding Rockys physique. (Just one big one!) (Hey, my seat's wet!) but you'd better not try to hurt her, endobj (Picture of Dr. Scott comes onscreen: Timmy!) You should be so lucky!Context: Janet and Brads sex life has about as much spice in it as a tub of plain yogurt, but the fruit on the bottom of that cup is about to be stirred up by a transgressive trans vixen well all shortly meet. The breaking of the bread, the last meal of the condemned man, and now, this meal. Not the back, but the side. When the Rocky Horror Show first played in 1973, its creator, Richard O'Brien, never thought it would still be tantalising audiences 50 years later. Obviously in a cinema, thats not ideal.Find a prop list online, and skip the food items. ), Janet: I'm coming with you! (Male fraud! Statement to prove it! Dylan Parent Brad: Stop itstop itoh JanetJANET! Janet: You tricked meI wouldn't haveI've never..never(But what about the football team, and the footballs, and the schoolbus, and the goal post?). (Your hairstyle's too extreme!) Take this dream away. |- In the original stage show and 1975 film, he was portrayed by Tim . He'll be a strong man. When in just seven days, oh baby,(And six long nights) (And seven nights and seven inches) I can make you a man. ), (Slut Slut Slut of the jungle look out for that tree), (Watch out for the slut-eating tree!) (On PCP)(on sex and drugs) (Only virgins go all the way down! Nate recommends Riff Raff, Eddie, or Dr. Scott. Oh, if only we hadn't made this journey (but you did) if only the car hadn't broken down (but it did)oh, if only we were amongst friends (but your not)Or sane persons, Double Feature. Riff Raff: The darkness must go down the river of night's dreaming. (Straight, gay, or bisexual) (Tight as a vice and twice as nice! ), Riff Raff: Exactly, Dr. Scott. Most venues dont allow water. Dinner? Midnight showings of the hyper-campy musical, where fans dress . (She went ape shit!) (*Bark like Seals). You know perfectly well what Brad Majors is doing here. (Show him the battleship). 7 0 obj (screenplay) and Richard O'Brien . Another slice anyone? (I'm not Jewish!). Portrayed by Little Nell, also known as Nell Campbell, she can be identified from her dark red hair, corset, top hat, and her whole outfit being covered in sequins. Take two.). It might be fun to rewatch the movie before you see the performance to familiarize yourself with the story. By the light of the night it'll all seem alright. (Let's see if she notices.). Hi Dave,I was able to get my English Indesign CS6 to switch to German. (3, 5, 7, 9, You know you do it all the time!) Words: Claire Margine. (audience at the best online prices at eBay! looks like it could be your turn next, eh? All: You bring your knees in tight. Oh, J-A-N-E-T I love you so. (Frank the wonder fuck is here!) (Is it true you fuck girl scouts?) I loved you..do you hear me? What's come over me? (Frank's cock!) Reeve Carney as Riff Raff Steve Wilkie . I'd taste her baby pink lipstick and that's when I'd melt 20 Best 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' Quotes | Kidadl Live your lyfe, Janet; live it! One page to asshole - wait for it!) ), All: When Eddie said he didn't like his Teddy (What??) The screen cuts to Riff, Magenta, and Columbia. (Woo!) (Describe Magenta's period) But by night I'm one hell of a lover. Male tit! Context: Riff Raffs revenge.So grab your favorite fishnets, bustier, and eyeliner, and make a participatory evening out of the Rocky Horror telecast. :-() >> (If you're horny and you know it, bang your bars! It's) Rose tints my world, keeps me safe from my trouble and pain. I think the main thing I would say is to make sure this is a group scenario and a group participation. (Keeps me safe while I polish my balls! (A cosmic vibrator!) where we stand. PDF The Rocky Horror Picture Show Script - Zen Internet (Rocky running through the rain: Where's the fucking bathroom?!) He was the thorn (What fits now? Now I've one thing to say and that's Some callbacks turn into discussions between sections of the audience. (When Eddie said he circumcised his teddy) Columbia: Creature of the night. (By Sue Blane! Janet: Oh, Brad darling, come in. Costumes arent mandatory:Not a costume fan? Dammit, Janet I love you. K0iABZyCAP8C@&*CP=#t] 4}a ;GDxJ> ,_@FXDBX$!k"EHqaYbVabJ0cVL6f3bX'?v 6-V``[a;p~\2n5 &x*sb|! (Up, up, up). See ya, Brad! (And Ah helped! Frank and Rocky, rah-rah-rah! ), Narrator: He was a low down cheap little punk! huh huh All monologues are property and copyright of their owners. Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. (Taco, taco, taco, taco,) (He blew a hole in the side and sucked out all the seamen! )(give your best impression of me at family therapy) Narrator: With your hands on your hips. All: You bring your knees in tight. (Sluts up the middle!) slutty? (Super Asshole! (and you can only read about it in a book) Oh, Brad. (And onto my nipple!) Brad: We'll just say where we are, 9 0 R /Gs2 10 0 R >> /Font << /TT1 8 0 R >> >> The movie house tradition of pairing this iconic film with a live simultaneous performance is alive and well. (2, 4, 6, 8, huhn!) xN0}_ 8(p(K"Zi.=N&$">}GLhg(Qbp?ZY,{- (HZG\/lYTeeLeWS.*,6yFy9:gI%I'S\btP5 We've got to get (the fuck) out of this trap before this decadence saps our wills. It's all part of the show and a great photo opportunity for fans. I've been making a man Or if you want something visual That's not too abysmal, We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie. Dammit, Janet, I love you. Enter a Crossword Clue. Ack!) (Janet), (Brad and Janet are kneeling: It doesn't work if you both go down!). Check!) (Naked) It seemed a fairly ordinary night when Brad Majors and his fiancee Janet Weiss, two young, ordinary, healthy kids, left Denton that late November evening, to visit a Dr. Everett Scott, ex-tutor, and now friend to both of them. Find aRocky Horror Picture Show screening near you. Monologues are presented on StageAgent for educational purposes only. From Transsexual, Transylvania. (Up my) What to know . (NOW you get it!)) I'm your new commander; (Frank.) . Oh! Magenta: You're lucky, he's lucky, I'm lucky, (The banister's lucky!) (Shoo bop shoo bop bop) << /Type /ExtGState /AAPL:AA false >> (Hey, it's a total faggot eclipse! If youre embarking on your first in-person adventure with Frank-N-Furter himself, you can show up ready to dazzle with advice from a Transylvania pro. Can't you just see it? (He tried cocaine, in the artery and the vein), Narrator: but he never caused her nothing but shame. Cast-only actions that are somewhat like callbacks. ), (Have no worries, have no fear!) Time is fleeting; (George!) Brad! The musical's risque themes and song lyrics were watered down for prime-time television, and Mr. Schue's attempts to impress school counselor, Emma, by having New Directions put on a production of Rocky Horror is most worthy of highest . "Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do the Time Warp Again" demonstrates an astonishing lack of vision. Dr. Frank-N-Furter is a self-proclaimed "Sweet Transvestite from Transsexual Transylvania" and the main antagonist of the musical The Rocky Horror Show and its 1975 film adaptation The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Frank: Mmmmm? stream (Quick whats white and sells hamburgers?) Janet: Is he, um, Frank I mean - is he your husband? but you better not try to hurt her, (It's Scooby-Doo on acid!) You and Betty have been almost inseparable since you met in Dr. Scott's refresher courses. (Spell 'slut'!) (You knew he was a Jewish kid! I came here to find Eddie. ), Frank: And Rocky. (Can you see the domestic in this picture?) Magenta and Columbia: Tell us about it, Janet. (And suck off a librarian!) ), Brad: Yes. (What do you think of the fox remake?) So strange they made a movie out of it!) No matter what or who you are. The Rocky Horror Picture Show {i do not own the copyrights for this album. Male tit! ), (Sluts to the left!) (All over the church that's disgusting). (Frank the wonder fuck is here!) black, (woo!) The annual A100 list recognizes 100 Asian Pacific leaders making an impact across several industries. to take you (Take me! Song - Rose Tint My World (Don't Dream It), Song - Rose Tint My World (Wild And Untamed Thing), Song - Science Fiction Double Feature (Reprise), "Twentieth Century Fox Presents" onscreen, "A Michael White-Lou Adler Production" onscreen, Janet's a monkeeeey) or Janet's on Heroin. (show him the butterfly) or (show him the carebare), Brad: Certainly not! endobj Whether you watch the original 1975 film starring Tim Curry(available for streaming on Hulu or Amazon Prime)or the 2016 made-for-television remake starring Laverne Cox, Annaleigh Ashford, Reeve Carney, and more, heres a curated selection of (tamer) shoutouts to scream from the couch:NOTE: Callbacks (a.k.a.