Sometimes I overthink it, and I have to remember, Im not getting paid to be that guy. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. I won first place in the very first one. Aug 15, 2022 We're devastated to share that today we lost our wonderful friend and colleague, Jeff Burton. Content Warning: This conversation with Dominique Fishback discusses some graphic descriptions of violence. My parents thing was always to be normal, keep your head low, get a normal job, dont stand out. Catchers once in a lifetime lunge saves Cardinals, The world watches (and makes donations) as St. Louis bald eagle raises eaglet from a rock, Governor threatens to keep Missouri lawmakers in session over transgender rules, Barat Academy in Chesterfield to close after years of financial troubles, Four young people die in Old Monroe head-on crash, Court records online include private information for thousands of Missouri residents, Archdiocese releases third draft of proposed changes to St. Louis parishes. By Eric Sykes. Podcasts. Oh my gosh, Im way more of a girl than any girl Ive ever been with. He hangs out at home with his wife, 16-year-old son, and 6-year-old daughter, and when he knows about a restaurant opening, its usually an Applebees. Is it pressure to know youve got to make 200,000 people laugh on their drive home? "I'm excited and . The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. They understand. And if I do something genius at 4:35 p.m. and you tune in at 4:40, youll never know. Either not talking about it or talking about it long-form. Were drama junkies. Both men come to their new gigs with conservative credentials. Starting March 22, 'The Dave Glover Show' will join the lineup on the historic KMOX signal, opening up a new chapter for the show and the radio station. Stopping short of directly endorsing Trump, Hawley told Washington Post that New York prosecutor has helped galvanize support for former president. You have permission to edit this article. Subscribe with this special offer to keep reading, (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). Minutes later, another Entercom release announced Reardon's move to KFTK. That includes a love for Ni'Jah, a pop singer in the vein of Beyonc. .css-vhyn2u{color:currentcolor;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-vhyn2u:hover,.css-vhyn2u:focus{color:#483c63;}Powered by .css-r0uguc{width:auto;height:16px;vertical-align:bottom;margin-bottom:2px;}, Omny Studio is the complete audio management solution for podcasters and radio stations, .css-bdd3sc{color:currentColor;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-bdd3sc:hover,.css-bdd3sc:focus{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Terms of Service.css-1jv9wpv{display:inline-block;-webkit-flex:none;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;width:3px;}|Privacy Policy|Listener Privacy Policy|Copyright Policy (DMCA), KMOX hosts talk with notable people about their life stories and I produce audio and content for 97.1! The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 22 years. I had zero interest in guns until a few years ago. And I am genuinely strange, and I say the things most people are afraid to say. NPR Blooms start at just $39 and since The Bouqs Co. is nationwide, they can offer next-day and well as same-day delivery for those lifesaving last-minute orders, but DONT WAIT! I always thought everyone else was smarter and funnier than me. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. For the past six years, he's produced The Dave Glover Showon KSHE sister station KFTK (97.1 FM), 4-7 p.m. weekdays. I know Im stereotyping here, but does your audience skew male? It was just constant bickering. Time after time, you'll find yourself laughing your way through drivetime traffic. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. Dre loses her apartment, her job, and before long her grief for Marissa and her obsession with Ni'jah both curdle into something much more disturbing and deadly. To make room for Wheeler on Glovers show, KEZK (102.5 FM) radio stalwart Trish Gazall will pare back her KMOX appearances on Glovers show to twice a week. Then we realize life keeps going. All rights reserved. Four years into my show, I said that I was a failure as an attorney. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, Rudderless ship of chaos: St. Louis judge advances Kim Gardner contempt case, Cardinals send prized prospect Jordan Walker to Class AAA in curious series of moves, What Oliver Marmols gamble in ninth vs. LA reveals about managing to spark Cardinals, How sending Jordan Walker to Class AAA is a bet clarity can correct muddled outfield: Cardinals Extra, Messenger: Kim Gardner drives the judicial bus over her employees and into the ditch, A closer on ice. Which is why Im not very good live. This unique puzzle game doesnt require the internet, so its great to play while it while traveling or commuting, and Best Fiends updates the game monthly, so youll never run out of new levels, goals, and events it never gets old! Connect with friends and family through Social Media and challenge them to beat your levels or help them along. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. Starting next week, hosts Amy Marxkors and Chris Rongey will go it alone together on The Show, which airs weekdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dave started the interview by asking Dr. Maupin to tell the part of the medical history that led her to find bioidentical hormone pellet therapy as a alternative treatment for symptoms of aging. Im very nonconfrontational. But KFTK-FM afternoon host Dave Glover will move with the translator to KMOX. Photo 2018 Astonishing Legends. You can set up your system yourself, no tools needed or SimpliSafe can do it for you. The vast majority of the time, they have no idea whether the alarm is real Is there really a crime going on or not? The Bouqs Co. sources their flowers directly from some of the worlds finest eco-friendly farms that use sustainable growing practices, which means they arrive fresher, longer-lasting, and even smell floral, like theyre supposed to, unlike grocery store flowers. Why do you dim the lights when broadcasting? Our political newsletter featuring local and national updates and analysis. But you know, a lot of people dont get it. Again, its just being honest. Dominique plays Dre in the show. Yesterday. The DGS Halloween Show is presented our friends at Lohr Wine and Spirits, featuring Old Soul Pinot Noir, Rancho La Gloria, Boneshaker Zinfandel, La Catrina Stokes Ghost Petite Syrah and Ghost Hull Cabernet Sauvignon. Contests & Events. Amazon Prime Plus, she has played mostly sweet, sympathetic roles Swarm is a departure from that. Ive never been the funniest guy at a table. Sports, music, news, audiobooks, and podcasts. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. While he may not be known for his sartorial savvy, he also is an . Its the same fart joke, but with intellectual polishing. Then she played Deborah Johnson in Judas and the Black Messiah a drama based on the true story of Black Panther Fred Hampton. I think bright fluorescent lighting just sucks the life out of people. Today, Ill have 30 pieces of paper with possible topics. KMOX making midday changes; Kevin Wheeler moving to afternoons. Theyre just saying shit. I said, Youll spend a year putting together a bit, working on it, improving it. new bullseye That means police dispatch up to 350% faster than for a normal burglar alarm. Posted on August 29, 2013. Im a scaredy-cat. Notable Figures, Vanished, Folklore & Legend, Creatures & Beings, Pied Piper, Hamelin, Hameln, Germany, Lower Saxony, Weser, Rat Catcher, Ergot, Dancing Plague, The Black Death, Plague, Grimm, Fairy Tale, Legend, Robert Browning, Rats, mice, Typhus, Typhoid, children, missing, emigration, river, Rattenfnger von Hameln, Goethe, Pan Piper, Rat-catcher, infestation, 2020, Notable Figures, Unexplainable Phenomena, Landmarks Objects & Structures, Edgar Cayce, Cayce, Holistic, Naturopathy, Holism, Prophet, prophecies, Atlantis, psychic, clairvoyant, Sleeping Prophet, A.R.E., ARE, Association for Enlightenment and Research, PIT, card game, Virginia Beach, Hopkinsville, Kentucky, Selma, Bowling Green, Dayton, Ohio, Akashic, Superconscious, subconscious, Pyramids, reincarnation, Jesus, Past Lives, Woodrow Wilson, medium, spirit, entity, Spiritus Mundi, consciousness, New Age, Kelly-Hopkinsville, Kelly Hopkinsville, predictions, prophesy, ESP, Entity, America's, metaphysical, Egypt, Akashic Record, Bridey Murphy, Hitler, placebo, naturopathy, holistic, osteopathy, magnetism, astral projection, aura, clairvoyance, Blavatsky, Spiritualism, Mitch Horowitz, Theosophy, Hopkins KY, Atalantis, Atlantica, Athanasius Kircher, prophecy, Belial, Sons of the Law of One, Plato, Timaeus, Critias, Strait of Gibraltar, Pillars of Hercules, Asia Minor, Greek, Athenian, Solon, 2020, 508 N. 2nd Street, Atchison, Kansas, 66002, The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts: A Riveting Investigation into Channeling and Spirit Guides. accomplishments in this hour long b. But when I fill in for Glenn Beck, I never think, Im going to be the best ever. I think, Dont fk this up.. The show will broadcast Monday through Friday for four . Its like being a tightrope walkeryou cant look down. Rachel Zimmerman | Rachel Zimmerman from the Dave Glover Show discusses her time at Lewis and Clark, evolving technology and an unlikely career in . ; ) Being anAstonishing Legendslistener himself, Dave has graciously invited Scott and Forrest to appear on his show several times. The Sallie House at 508 N. 2nd St in Atchison, KS. But I told the story and people were just horrified. An outfield in flux. And thats where The Bouqs Co. comes to the rescue with a great Valentines Day deal going on right NOW! Ive always loved being proven wrong, because it gets you that much closer to whats true. Cardinals latest, deflating loss compounds concerns, Man shot, killed near Kiener Plaza in downtown St. Louis, What was Andrew Knizner thinking? Last chance! Is it fair to call your humor sophomoric? Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment; radio hosts swapping posts; Romney's fall. What do you take more seriously than you appear to? U.S. energy secretary backs plan to test all Hazelwood schools for radiation, as well as pay for new construction in districts with nuclear co, U.S. Rep. Jason Smith stopped in southeast Missouri portion of his district to hear from businesses about difficulties dealing with federal go. I think humor is setting up an expectation and then going somewhere else. The Dave Glover Show. The Astonishing Research Corps, or "A.R.C." Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. Dre's life unravels pretty quickly. BioBalance Health Can Help You Fight Aging with Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy, Aesthetics & Weight-Loss. I think most menand more and more women, Im learningtheir sense of humor sort of develops and stops at about eighth grade. It may be the only talk-radio show in the nation to fuse zombies, law enforcement, erectile dysfunction, rabbinical wisdom, political provocation, and plain silliness. It would be safe to say that many who visit the haunted house don't report much of a paranormal encounter except for coming away with feeling a very spooky vibe and some interesting history about the place. Being a middle-aged man, I get up several times at night to go to the bathroom, and sometimes Ill lie in bed and hold it, thinking, What if that little girl from The Exorcist is in the bathroom?. Religion & Spirituality. Dominique Fishback joins Bullseye to talk about Swarm and Judas and the Black Messiah, and her love of journaling a hobby that has helped her learn more about herself and the characters she portrays. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Photograph courtesy of Michael Js Photography. She parlayed that into a regular role on The Deuce, another David Simon series. Catchers once in a lifetime lunge saves Cardinals, The world watches (and makes donations) as St. Louis bald eagle raises eaglet from a rock, Governor threatens to keep Missouri lawmakers in session over transgender rules, Barat Academy in Chesterfield to close after years of financial troubles, Four young people die in Old Monroe head-on crash, Court records online include private information for thousands of Missouri residents, Archdiocese releases third draft of proposed changes to St. Louis parishes. Plus, SimpliSafe protects your home from fires, water damage, and carbon monoxide poisoning. In this episode, we revisit the Sallie House in Atchison, Kansas by way ofThe Dave Glover Show, as Scott's not quite ready to return in person. Airing regularly from 3 pm to 7 pm Monday through Friday on 97.1 Talk Radio, Dave and his co-hosts Rachel and Tony, along with their producer Ryan, get to discuss their curiosities during the "Paranormal Wednesday" segments. Copyright 2023 SLM Media Group. I hated it. Unless Dave is moving on and theyre slowly introducing the new host. Emmis Communications. You got way into barbecue, entering all sorts of competitions. The two are close the kind of sisters who share everything. Or you're probably nodding your head in agreement with Dave, Mark, Tony, or Rachel and feeling like you finally have a crew with whom you can relate. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, Rudderless ship of chaos: St. Louis judge advances Kim Gardner contempt case, Cardinals send prized prospect Jordan Walker to Class AAA in curious series of moves, What Oliver Marmols gamble in ninth vs. LA reveals about managing to spark Cardinals, How sending Jordan Walker to Class AAA is a bet clarity can correct muddled outfield: Cardinals Extra, Messenger: Kim Gardner drives the judicial bus over her employees and into the ditch, A closer on ice. Really great things happen right after really shitty things. People will say, How are you so funny? and I want to say, How are you not? My brother, two days after his suicideI dont know if youve ever tried to move human remains across the country, but its hard. Copyright 2020 Astonishing Legends Productions, LLC. SimpliSafe Every night, local police departments across America receive hundreds of calls from burglar alarms. And then I came out and realized that being a lawyer had nothing to do with that. M-F 3pm-7pm. Entry, motion and glass break sensors guard inside. If it is the first time you login, a new account will be created automatically. Good luck Tony. Available for iOS and Android. KSHE, though, is a special case. APR 26, 2023; Dave Glover of The Dave Glover Show on our sister-station KFTK FM News Talk 97.1 joins Debbie Monterrey. I almost quit then. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. St. Louis, MO 63119 Monty Python, thats funny to me. Federal government will again allow sale of higher-grade ethanol during summer months, an action supported by most lawmakers in Bi-State area . Media in general and radio in particular, were misjudging women. Airing regularly from 3 pm to 7 pm Monday through Friday on 97.1 Talk Radio, Dave and his co-hosts Rachel and Tony, along with their producer Ryan, get to discuss their curiosities during the "Paranormal Wednesday" segments. Youve alluded to your dark sidewhat is it? I think weve never been more forced into having opinions. For their Halloween Specials, the team will investigate a regional haunt, such as the famous Lemp Mansion or the "Exorcist House." We put all the stuffed animals back, and we headed down the stairs. What you do must workyours is one of the most popular shows around. The Dave Glover Showhas been driving St. Louis home for 20 years. Time after time, you'll find yourself laughing your way through . These days, you can see her on Amazon Prime's Swarm. More EpisodesSee all . We got one particular one, and people in law enforcement said, Get your concealed carry.. It takes so few pokes to pop someones balloon, its disappointing. Hosts - 104 1 Jack Fm Concert Reviews Pics | 104.1 Jack FM. Sweet 16 with Skip Weber- hour 4. But Valentines Day isnt just for lovers, its about sharing the love with everyone and showing that you care, and not everyone prefers roses for that special occasion, so The Bouqs Co. has you covered with a variety of beautifully styled bouquets, sweet treats, plants, gifts, and succulents. Mortality Risk is Related to a Low Testosterone Level, Bioidentical Hormone Treatment for Symptoms of Menopause, Become a FEMALE hormone replacement patient, Become a MALE testosterone replacement patient, Womens Hormone Therapy Pricing & Fee Schedule, Womens Hormone Therapy Reference Articles, Testosterone Therapy Pricing & Fee Schedule, Mens Testosterone Therapy Reference Articles, What is Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS), Diagnosing Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS). Glover, who has hosted at KFTK-FM for the past two decades, will move to 2-6pm on KMOX. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. Tell me about your earlier careers as a marionettist and a shepherd. On Twitter: #DGS971, http://www.971talk.com/show/dave-glover-show, Brian Kilmeade, Jim Talent, Frank Cusumano 6-19-17, The Priest and the Rabbi, Frank Cusumano 6-15-17, Zach's Wing Sauce, Chet Pleban, Sweet 16 6-14-17, John Beal, Tim Jones, Frank Cusumano 6-13-17, Brian Kilmeade, Mike Colona, Tim Jones 6-8-17, Angelo Ferrante, Jamie Lambert, Frank Cusumano 6-6-17, Klose is back, Mike Mahon, Jim Talent 6-5-17, George Mahe, Jimmy Griffin, Frank Cusumano 6-2-17, DGS Think Tank EXTRA Jimmy Griffin, Annie Frey, Tony Colombo 6-1-17, Brian Kilmeade, Rodney Boyd, Think Tank 6-1-17, Susan L Ward, Sweet 16, Chet Pleban 5-31-17, Headlines, Tim Jones, Frank Cusumano 5-30-17, Pat McGonigle, Jamie Allman, Frank Cusumano 5-26-17, Ryan Kelly, Arturo Taca, Sweet 16 5-24-17, Klose eats, Chet Pleban, Rodney Boyd 5-23-17. Order now from SimpliSafe.com/AL and within a week youll give your home and family the protection and peace of mind they deserve. There was a problem saving your notification. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home since 2000. Women are dirtier and funnier than men are. Lets spend four hours and four bottles of wine. 314-918-3000. Copyright 2015 BioBalance Health. Last chance! Billie was a single mother growing up in a housing project in Yonkers. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. All the alarm company can tell them is the motion sensor went off. SimpliSafe Home Security is different. I have three hours. It is a great, free way to engage the podcast community and increase the visibility of your podcasts. People say, Why dont you do stand-up? I shrink in person. Had I been nurtured and encouraged my entire life, I might be somewhere higher, but I might be miserable. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. If theres a break-in, SimpliSafe uses real, video evidence, to give police an eye-witness account of the crime. For the last decade, Dominique Fishback has been building up her resume with some stellar performances. Download for free on the Apple App Store or Google Play. Like the baseball team whose games it airs, KMOX (1120 AM) is looking for that right lineup especially in the time slot that had the name ofCharlie Brennanpenciled in for decades. Thats FRIENDS without the R, Best Fiends! Christianity. There are all these rules. Kevin & grunge- hour 3. I dont even remember saying this stuff! Medical props on display at the Sallie House, as Dr. Finney may have used them for his practice there. Theres a great protection in the studio that allows you to be bigger than you actually are. I think the real problem is that the show really needs is a new member who is willing to disagree with her so that there is a discussion. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. Brennan, who joined KMOXs staff in 1988, began hosting the midday show in 1990. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. Read more. Im pretty happy doing this. 4.9K views, 98 likes, 25 loves, 53 comments, 5 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Dave Glover Show: Email the DGS your greeting at dgs971kftk@gmail.com ! The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. Collect cute and funny cryptid-like insect creatures while battling silly slugs as you advance through stages in the Best Fiends world. She can be disarming and vulnerable in one moment, terrifying the next. You like guns, barbecue, wrestling, and motorcycles. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over almost two decades. Ive never had a girl not throw up her hands and say, OK, you win.. I keep coming back every now and then hoping to hear actual discussions again - I really hope the show comes back to its former glory again! Not to dwell, but why were you a failure? The kinds of things I would have laughed at in eighth grade, I still find hilarious. People complain about Rachel. Good luck Mark Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique. And beyond Valentines Day, their wedding and corporate packages allow you to save up to 80% vs. traditional florists. Fastball, fastball, fastball, curveball. My dads generation said its not polite to talk about religion and politics. Produced by Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess; Audio Editing by Chris Potter of rumblejar.com; Sound Design by Ryan McCullough; Tess Pfeifle, Producer, and Lead Researcher; Research Support from the astonishing League of Astonishing Researchers, a.k.a. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. This past October 2019, had the DGS crew investigating the Sallie House, motivated partly because of the house's notoriety and our series on it. My junior year in college, I took a test, and it turned out I had a very high IQ. In 2018, she appeared in the David Simon show Show Me A Hero. I feel sorry for people who arent funny; I really do. Beginning March 22, Glover will take over the 2-6 p.m. shift at KMOX (1120 AM); and . Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. People dont want to think that much.. But the reason I cant watch hers is, theyre like crack. Episode 167: The Dave Glover Show at Sallie House. I do; however, miss hearing Rachel, Andrew, and even Dave. I loved the debate, the intellectual deconstruction of everything. edit transcripts, Improve the presence of your podcasts, e.g., self-service, If you share your Listen Notes page and at-mention. FIND OTHER GREAT DEALS FROM OUR SHOWS SPONSORS BY CLICKING HERE! Beginning March 22, Glover will take over the 2-6 p.m. shift at KMOX (1120 AM); and then on March 29, Reardon will move into the 3-6 p.m. shift at KFTK (97.1 FM). I was going to try to get into quick-draw [shooting] competitions, but my son told me, Youve finally hit your dork limit.. I also write, deliver, and produce news casts. But at any given point in time, Ill have half a dozen creepy stalker people. Ricky Horton updates us on the Cardinals- hour 2, Chris Cuomo on the big media shakeups this week- hour 4, Danny Liston discusses his long career and new album- hour 3, Greg Warren stops by to talk about his new special- hour 2, Think Tank with Joe Vaccaro & Steve Ehlmann- hour 4, Monarch Jewelry is helping stop human trafficking- hour 2. Join Dave Glover, Mark Klose, and Tony Colombo on The Dave Glover Show on FM NewsTalk 97.1 in St. Louis, MO. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over almost two decades. Switch between all your devices and pick up right where you left off. The best Podcast API to search all podcasts and episodes. Greater St. Louis Area. People know its a lighter note. Episodes About Reviews Charts Promote Claim and Verify Reviews via Podcasts Loyal listener- but By: Audacy Listen for free Copy Link Copy Link Summary; The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. By: Mike Claiborne. SLM contributor Jeannette Cooperman is intrigued by people's lives, ideas, relationships, and struggles. Now it was time to repay the favor, especially since Dave and his crew had a chilling and emotional experience there themselves. I probably have the most female audience in talk radio; its mostly middle-aged males. But I didnt have the skills to do thatso the only thing I could do is be myself. Theyll have maybe 10 keywords everything has to be in bulletsotherwise, my ADD kicks in. Yeah, but whenever Ive taken a shot at national syndication, theyve said, You are the lazy river of radio. Episodes. Its sad that we need permission to just be silly. But to get this terrific offer you must sign up today using our special URL: Get all the details to get started at TheGreatCoursesPlus.com/LEGENDS. With their Happiness Guarantee, The Bouqs Co. wants to make sure you love your flowers and have a great experience. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home since 2000. The Dave Glover Show on KFTK (97.1 FM) is the top-rated afternoon-drive talk-radio show in St. Louis. . Its really walking a line to do the kind of show I do. Ive always hated those announcers, like on the Today show, who say, On a much lighter note Well, duh. Search past episodes of The Dave Glover Show. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. First, Marissa moves out, then she dies. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. Whys there so much fodder for talk radio these days? Our world is a macrocosm of a 16-year-old. is taking a nap. She took and answered several phone calls from listeners of the show. Apr 2013 - Present10 years 1 month. I think our whole world is like that. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. Outdoor cameras and doorbells alert you to anyone approaching your home. podcast pages. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. Glover, a South Roxana native and graduate of Roxana High School, SIUE and Washington University School of Law, left his career as a an attorney 19 years ago to start the Dave Glover Show on 97.1FM. Published 04/24/23. But you were scared of the road grader as a kid? Well never sell your personal information. April 21, 2021. Gazall, who had been piloting the noon to 6 p.m. slot at 102.5 FM, has been officially added to the roster of Dave Glover's afternoon show, which airs from 2 to 6 p.m. on 1120 AM. Thats why I love meeting human beings, but at the same time, its scary: Oh shit. Gazall, who holds down the morning-drive slot at KEZK, has basically beenpulling double duty for the last five months by joining Glover full-time after she finished her chores at KEZK. 3.2K views, 33 likes, 2 loves, 33 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from KMOX News: Today, we officially welcome The Dave Glover Show to KMOX!. Furthermore, with the rebrand possibly comes a new addition. . Im probably a selfish persona charmingly selfish person. Q&A: A Conversation with Dave Glover, of The Dave Glover Show. 401 views, 8 likes, 2 loves, 0 comments, 4 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from L&C Radio Broadcasting: Rachel Zimmerman from the Dave Glover Show discusses her time at Lewis and Clark, evolving. 14 talking about this. Dave started the interview by asking Dr. Maupin to tell the part of the medical history that led her to find bioidentical hormone pellet therapy as a alternative treatment for symptoms of aging. Im painfully shy. Its really smart people acting stupid. My wife calls me the steamroller. Just because that Special Someone said they didnt want anything, doesnt mean they dont deserve anything. But then Dave, as well as the rest of us, must consider how many coincidences are too many? They just hide it. ST. LOUIS (KMOX) -- After 20 years on 97.1 FM Talk, 'The Dave Glover Show' will have a new home. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. When you visit SimpliSafe.com/AL, youll get FREE shipping and a 60-day risk-free trial.