Keep in touch and have an awesome summer. When Maya is arrested for arson and theft, the walls she built around her new world start to crumble. cheerleader. It's Maya and Riley's graduation, off to new adventures and new friends. Riley loved herself, and her partner and her best friend and just about everyone else shed ever met or known. Maya goes first, envisioning Lucas and herself in a movie about a super-spy couple: Lucas as "Huckleberry Bond", a cool by-the-book secret agent, and Maya is "The Bomb", a perpetual rule-breaking risk taker. Later, Riley gets detention, too, after she did something to make her father give her detention. stories of my favorite gays that the writers were too scared to give us. Girl Meets World Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Maya Penelope Matthews-Hunter and Riley Amy Matthews-Hunter are married to each other. Not everyone's life is perfect like Riley or her friends. Wake up, brush my hair, eat cereal. There was no coming back from that. Pretty, smart, talented, funny. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. How does this stuff even get in here? Maya is Riley's best friend. Riley reminds Lucas that he has already made a choice between the two of them, but Lucas says it's a decision that they all need to agree upon. Riley's Sick Day Chapter 1, a girl meets world fanfic | FanFiction This is not the story about Riley having mono. There was a time were my father was the only one who knew that he and my mother would always be together, even when everyone else said that they wouldn't. Internalized Fears Of Homophobia. Danielle is the twin sister of Riley Matthews and best friends with Maya. Blame it on the champagne! Three years is be Maya and Josh are 3 years apart. Topanga, Shawn, and Cory get the chance to go on a last minute, once in a lifetime, adults only trip, and Eric agrees to stay home with the "kids" while Maya and Riley are home from school for the summer. Back to reality, the three are still afraid to end the triangle because each one cares too much about the other two to make the first move. I have a dark side. What's the matter with you? Maybe my dad was right. She has, she's beginning to suspect, a whole lot more friends than either of them really stopped to consider. According to the calendar in her room, Riley takes a weekly dance class. When Cory becomes the head of the Nature Club, the whole gang heads out on a trip to a familiar ski lodge. You know the first three times I'm still checking for chickenpox to see if I can miss school. What if he never had a crush on Riley, but she didn't see it? It's the Girl Meets World crossover with Supernatural and with a OC reader They have good jobs they enjoy, Maya working in a small community Art Gallery and Riley working as Copy Editor at a local community Newspaper. Lucas is Riley's boyfriend. This is a story of heartbreak and a story of love. Riley Matthews' Invisible Sister by Geo. The last thing she wants is to turn out just like her own mother, but right now it looks like that's wh All Jason Anderson wanted was to get through history class. You have to stop comparing yourself to them. Lucas and Maya have gotten together, and Riley believes shell never have a relationship like her parents. Original art of the Autumn in Philadelphia Series. Her enemy, Maya Hart. Will they remain distant, or work it out? We fit together like a perfect puzzlebut things change. It was a typical morning as Riley rolled outta bed, but this morning she didn't feel much better than she felt the night before. Shawn is a lifelong friend of her parents (particularly Cory), that Riley views as an uncle figure. There's food on the table. Trigger Warning Rape. She is stated to be 3 years younger than her uncle, As revealed in "Disney That's Just Who I Am,", Mr. Puffles, Riley's hamster mentioned in. However, can their romances be saved, or will hearts break along with the love triangle? However, Auggie also likes to listen in on Riley's conversations, as shown in "Girl Meets Father." How long do I have to live in my father's world? A collection of Girl Meets World Stories and the lives of Riley and Maya. Girl Meets Mr. Squirrels Goes to Washington, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Boy Meets World & Girl Meets World Drabbles, Topanga Lawrence-Matthews & Cory Matthews, Minor Topanga Lawrence-Matthews/Angela Moore, Most Of These Characters Arrive Eventually, Cory is literally just the best human being, just wants to spend his entire life with Shawn, These are disaster gays if I have ever seen them, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, but it's been in my head for months and this is the only way to get it out, 100 Drabble Tumblr Challenge: Treehouse of Drabbles XIV, the timing of this story is unclear though, Flufftober 2022 'cause we deserve to be happy, Girl Meets World: A Glimpse of Thunder & Lightning. Oh. And do what? I saw so many places, the things that I did I got a talent. Riley hearts Lucas forever. Now he must save her from herself and not fall for her in the process. Or. While Shawn's bond with Audrey is strengthened when they discuss the mothers that were in and out of his life, he faces her anger when he confesses what he's been doing. The Girl Meets Supernatural World. Can we count on your vote? childhood sweetheart have a seemingly Missy is Riley's enemy, who has only appeared in one episode. Moments after sitting down at the lobby bay window to gaze at the stars, Evan, the night clerk, comes in to begin his shift. Josh returns to his brother's apartment for the winter holidays but becomes distressed at how Maya and Riley's friendship has unraveled. It is fully occupied by scary Jack-o'-lanterns and candy corn. I got that from them. This is the "twist episode" the writers were talking about. Wow, Farkle, I've never heard you say anything like that before. Rhiannon is Riley's maternal grandmother. Though originally a given name, it is more popular and well known as a surname. After Josh tells Riley that they don't like the same boy, Riley realizes how they've been protecting one another. This is smiling. Smackle being called "Chipmunk" by Maya is a callback to. The artistic rebell with sass and a heart of expression. joshua matthews x fem oc The kids are happy, he gets to work at the school with his boyfriend, what else can make this better? She was never supposed to be the leaver. It is shown in Girl Meets the Tell-Tale-Tot that Josh trusts Riley by not revealing to Cory and Topanga that she sneaked with Maya to visit him at his college party. I'm beyond upset. Riley's uncle, Josh Matthews, falls in love with her friend Stella. It is possible that the name "Riley" might have been inspired by the name of frequent. It's ridiculous.They treat me like a baby. But most importantly, its a story of love healing heartbreak. In Girl Meets the New Year, Farkle revealed to the group that Riley still loves Lucas, which led to the situation in Girl Meets Legacy. symbolizing their special moment together. 7 years ago the Matthews moved to London because of a new job that was given to Topanga. She has several stuffed animals, the most prominent being. Riley is oblivious. The group barely arrives at Mount Sun Lodge when Riley sprains her right foot falling off the bus. Because she's either dead or she's so, so very tired. I honestly cringe at the early chapters of this omg She's facing the world as well and the world isnt so easy to face with things like a Forbidden Crush, School, Insecurities and an Ongoing Illness she's been dealing with her whole life. "The long game" the words that Maya was over the moon to hear.She waited for Josh to say the long game is finally over.A week after Maya turned 17 Josh finally A collection of Girl Meets World Stories and the lives of Riley and Maya. How about that? Not again, she thinks. |Girl Meets World| This goldfish is going to live fifteen years. until she realises it is shawn. He's just a fantasy. While FitW is primarily a Lucaya story, it's also very much a Riley story. Riley shows them the leaf that blew in the window, and Lucas remarks about Riley's romanticism; Riley declares that the triangle has to die, but neither Maya nor Lucas see how it will happen. And I know now that may not be so easy. Riley is tired, tired of the feelings that pop out sometimes, tired of the anger, the sadness, the feeling of wrongness that appears whenever she's too big but also too small for her skin. girl meets world season one - three sophie ross, a girl from new york who grew up with a nanny and four adoptive siblings and rich parents I've been picked up and then dropped one too many times. Simple enough for you, Billy? her contagious smile and laughter could light up the room. COMPLETED What if Lucas had a girlfriend the whole time? But when Mr. Matthews calls on him to share some thoughts, his life will chan You know Girl Meets World. Riley hasnt been laughing anymore.Farkle reflects on the first and last time he heard Riley laugh.GMW Bingo Prompts Laugh + First & Last, Riles, your parents are Cory and Topanga, but youre Riley. And then she- And then she- Is she dead? (Young Riley to Young Maya). Lucas hasn't asked me to the semi-formal. Lucas stood there in shock, Riley had never been this cold to him before. Nonetheless, Riley has taken pleasure in helping Isadora overcome her social awkwardness by integrating her into their circle of friends. Farkle comforts her.For GMW Bingo Prompts Corpanga + By the book + Stop. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious favorite. I can tell that youre lying about your feelings. Farkle is tired of Riley lying, and asks her for a favour. My bestfriends are her, Riley and Farkle. Minutes later, he comes over, offers Riley a cup of hot cocoa, and sits down next to her and the two start talking Cory: Nature! 2023 | -bibxtch . "she makes me allBAHLALALOO!" She's not ready for anything else. +16 more. You know I am fantastic with pets. FYI: some difficult topics are addressed in this fic (particularly in the Maya POV chapters). perfect daughter and end up moving to Lucas is frustrated. Why do you guys think we're the ones to drop the marble while you figure out the science? Riley Matthews is falling apart, and only Farkle Minkus notices. My sister is Maya Hart. Madelyn is a rebel exactly like her sister. Since the first day I came to New York, it was about you two, I didn't want to make you guys fight over me, I'm not worth that Riley." Before Riley can ask anything, he releases hold of her hand. Topanga Lawrence-Matthews. Annoyingly perfect. Jedidiah is Riley's maternal grandfather. I'm going to call you Peaches. Please consider turning it on! My take on "Girl Meets Popular." Girl Meets Doubt. Everybody else is right. This is the first time that someone sits between Maya and Riley. We have chosen to completely forget about this. Should be read post-termination of Katy's parental rights but before the adoption. We're the editors. by Aalia Rustom 60.3K 1.3K 18 It's the Girl Meets World crossover with Supernatural and with a OC reader Not everyone's life is perfect like Riley or her friends. You're my chaperone Topanga: I invited him!Maya: I love you! In Season three's Girl Meets Ski Lodge (Part 1), during Maya's movie fantasy, Maya (as "The Bomb") and Lucas (as "Huckleberry Bond") confront their arch-nemesis, the "Purple Cat" (Riley) in her lair, a lower-level speakeasy called (what else but) "The Purple Cat Club". She does not like the fact that her father is her teacher. completed Riley is a ray of sunshine, has a sparkling imagination, and is so clumsy you can't miss her. This just in Blair Anderson the fashion designer Lisa Anderson's daughter is going to attend public school? Riley wakes up in the middle of the night to find Maya already sitting by the bay window. riley and maya decide to breakup before leaving for college.=(, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (291), Topanga Lawrence-Matthews/Cory Matthews (29), Jack Hunter/Eric Matthews (Boy Meets World), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Innunendos because as said teenage hormones, Smarkle is in the background being their cute obnoxious selves. In "Girl Meets Father," Cory and Riley share a father-daughter dance, as he wants to replace the tradition if its ended. While Riley supports Farkle and Isadora's relationship, she did state (in Girl Meets High School (Part 2)), that she does not believe Farkle has found love yet. Charlie has a big crush on Riley, and despite being friends with Lucas, is jealous of the two. My name is Taylor Hart. "Good luck," he whispers. This teacher's insane. I owned every second that this world could give Riley, Maya & Lucas study again for a big test and make a big decision. One day she is spotted by Riley Matthews and Maya Hart on their way home from school and they decide to Riley Matthews. Smile myself to death? Uncle Eric is running for Senator. seasons 1-3 From the day she was born, 1 hour before Riley, Cassiopeia "Cassie" Marie Matthews has been in the shadows of her younger sister. So the 3rd of December found her in the family room with Auggie, Farkle and Lucas, hanging stockings on the stairway railing (theyd used to put them on the mantle, but then Auggies had caught fire and their mom had decided to hang the flammable decorations up in a place that was less of a fire hazard) and fighting with the plastic tree (Topanga insisted that it was better value-for-money and maybe that was true but Riley was pretty sure that her dad just didnt like carting fresh trees up the stairs each year, which fair enough). [After the group gets back from the hiking trip]Riley: How was it?Lucas: Oh, just like you think, Farkle wondered off, Maya broke the rules and went after him. The only place a bear can kill ya from. winter "lollie" parker thought she knew the world but in reality it's gonna hit her like a truck Topanga usually takes Riley's side when there is an argument between Riley and Cory. Cory, who chose to head the Nature Club, is dramatically making the trip sound as though any one of several dangerous things could happen to them while there. Life gets in the way, people get busy andthey forget "Your lips taste like strawberry chapstick.". Not everyone's life is perfect like Riley or her friends. Cory: Who is in control of your life?Topanga: I am! Riley falling off the bus and hurting her ankle is the exact same thing that happened to her father in ". - farkle minkis What if Lucas had a girlfriend the whole time? Will they end up l Madelyn(Maddie)P. Hart- just like her twin sister Maya was never noticed by her mother. Nathaniel Shaw Matthews is 14. You know there's going to be boys at these parties. And Lucas. Maya: Riley, how did you fall off the bus?Lucas: Who does that?Cory: Nobody! she was still embarresed. Maddie and Maya always looked up to their best friend Riley Matthews. Do you know those moments, that we were talking about, that we're going to remember forever? Everyone settles in, and Riley, now wearing a cast boot on her injured foot, is sitting in the lobby bay window when a single red leaf drifts in and lands in her lap. perfect daughter and end up moving to Meet Charlie Winchester, a high sch. Fishing for Answers: Maya and Riley's heart-to-heart intensifies Maya's guilt. I was raised by Topanga and Cory Matthews. But most importantly, its a story of love healing heartbreak. He's 14 and in the seventh grade. It aired on July 22, 2016 to 2.2 million viewers. Then it's as good as done. It's been a few months since the affects of the ski lodge when Josh confessed his feelings for Maya. [extended summary inside]. Maya sleeps over at Riley's and the night takes an unexpected turn. Riley starts dating popular jock Kyle Thompson however the relationship soon turns toxic and abusive, can her friends help her in time or will her relationships be ruined forever. Please consider turning it on! Riley believes that the two would constantly be at each other's throats, while Maya thinks Riley is just jealous that their relationship would be more adventurous. You know, you look at me like that a lot. She only went out with him to spare his feelings, and hers as well after her heartbreak with Lucas. Would you call me princess dancing sunshine? Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! I mean, when the time comes, why you gotta be a gloomy Gus? Morgan is Riley's paternal aunt and her father's younger sister. We don't have much to give it except for a leather jacket, from me, a b shawn hunter and his Shawn Hunter. [after spotting an old lady working at the lodge]Topanga: Lauren..did not age well. Riley appears closer to her mother, Topanga, rather than her father, Cory. They cost a dollar each. Cory goes on to talk about "the other kind of nature": "the human kind". Riley named her bunny nightlight Horatio P. (Rabbit) Hare. You have a job and you still make time to take care of me and Auggie. In which Joshua Matthews finds love in Zay's older sister. She hasn't been for a while. Riley has had a crush on Lucas from when she first saw him on the subway. October. girl meets world In this Girl Meets World fanfiction, Maya Hart has been ran over by an unknown person. Thats where i am going right now. And nothing anybody else says is going to make me feel any different. Can't, stranger. And now I know something there's gonna happen to you. ''maya..'' josh says. So ends the long, glorious reign of Chelsea the first. determines as enemy. F (Y/n) Hart is your normal college girl at NYU. Disappointed, most of the others leave; Riley wonders whether or not only nature can resolve the triangle, and Lucas remarks that whatever decision they come to, it will only be the right one if the three remain friends. Newest Chapter:Rileys sixteenth birthday approached with Niel Sedaka and Christmas lights. He then forms new friendships with Riley, Maya, and Farkle. Boing has nothing to do with this, okay? Maya, I'm disappointed in our fellow sisters. Riley supports Maya in dealing with her certain problems too. I protect my loved ones, whatever it takes. Nobody cares about when you were our age. No, Maya. As history gets set to repeat itself, Shawn enlists the help of his best friends and newly found sister to correct the mistakes of the past.A Jonathan Turner and Shawn Hunter story with the entire BMW and GMW cast set in 1995 and 2015.BooksAutumn in Philadelphia-CompleteAutumn in Philadelphia: The Return- CompleteAutumn in Philadelphia: Saudade- Ongoing. Maya is now seventeen, finishing school. Riley is rather intelligent, as shown in Girl Meets Maya's Mother, in which she rivals Farkle for the highest grades, and though not generally a sports fan she seems very knowledgeable about the New York Knicks. They break up, realizing that they are better off as friends. But maybe just maybe, a few new friends will change that and everything around them. How did I feel when you were me? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Time to make some choices, Billy. Annoyingly perfect. She'll wait for Riley until she's herself again, no matter how much Riley wishes not to be anyone at all. You have always been right here. Riley reminds him that they put the triangle on hold so that Maya could find herself, but now that Maya is back to her old self again, Lucas points out the new angle to the triangle in the person of Joshua, but Maya brushes it off saying that Joshua is only a fantasy. Shall we sit and ponder on the ridiculous futility of caring? Farkle and Auggie are the onl. riley matthews is in a physically and mentally abusive with charlie gardener. On October 30th, at 4:20 am you came into our lives and changed it for the better. takes an in his Shed shattered the tender heart, the same one shed committed to protect, with lioness courage and titan-like bravery. She is one of the only two characters to physically appear in every episode, the second being. Now there's no going back. Guys, did you hear? In this Girl Meets World fanfiction, Maya Hart has been ran over by an unknown person. Riley and Auggie Matthews are Cory and Topanga's only children, of which Riley is the oldest of the two. Lightning. Therefore, in Girl Meets High School (Part 1), he starts referring to both Riley and Maya as his girlfriends. The world isn't going to get Kayla Matthews is Riley Matthews twin sister, friends with Maya Hart and Farkle Minkus. I don't think I can keep gluing m Scarlet is just 3 years old and living on the streets all alone. Meet Charlie Winchester, a high sch With the help of her friends and family, Makenzie Huxton is destined to meet the world. Her mother remarry when she was five, and break up with her step After the Girl Meets World episode Ski Lodge Part 2, the triangle is resolved since Lucas had chosen Riley, and now they're together, and Maya is doing the long game wit Riley and Maya. What does that mean for their relationship? {I do not own gmw} <3, A Girl Meets World Story set after Girl Meets Ski Lodge Part 2. She is the fourteen-year-old daughter of Cory and Topanga Matthews. Now with the help of Minkus International, and their family and friends, and some Time Travelers and Technology from the Thirty-Third Century, they have become the Pure Essence of their Country of Rilaya, and they are changing the future of the whole world, as they were destined to do! girl meets world Riley has $17 in her pocket, a bunny-shaped nightlight, and the clothes on her back. She's been on private school since she started. Will she feel the same way, or will Maya never get the girl? Riley sees autumn as a glass completely full. When Lucas Friar first got accepted into Carrington Performing Arts High School, he thought it would be a good way to get away from the craziness of his home life. What about Maya? NYPD Detective Lucas Friar is hot on the trail of a notorious jewel thief with a penchant for the dramatic but when tragedy strikes, the most unlikely alliance must be forged if the city is to survive! He's Cory, she's Topanga, but I'm both.Riley to Maya in Girl Meets Cory and Topanga, Cor, don't take this the wrong way, but your daughter's a strange little bird.Shawn to Cory about Riley. With Evan and Farkle's assistance, Josh is determined to resolve this triangle for the girls' sake. Farkle, Smackle and Zay walk away while Lucas and Maya sit with Riley in the bay window. It's all over the front of my notebook. All rights go to creators of GMW. However, they still have strong feelings for one another. She has the memory of her mother's shouting, her father's warnings. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". The others, especially Zay, are expecting the whole thing to culminate in a huge fight, but the three are determined not to let that happen. 45 pages June 2, 2021 Tristan Hughes. I get up in the morning and you're already up. :: - They live in their own Condominium in New York City, New York, USA; and they keep their marriage Pleasurable and Spicy by playing what they call Honeymoon Games that they started playing on their honeymoon. This triangle needs to die right now.Maya: What? You want me to sit on the bench, I'm gonna need three forms of identification. But he knew he needed to just spit everything out. ; the day that Maya climbed through Riley's window wearing a pretty white dress was the day that both of their lives changed forever. Thing are about to change as Riley and Maya finish High school leading them to go t one shots about Riley and Maya from girl meets world. She broke things off during Girl Meets the New Year when she tells Charlie she cant be with him at midnight because he deserves much better than her. It's been three years since Cory divorced Topanga and two years since he started dating Shawn, he thought everything was going perfect. Originally from Austin, Texas, Zay moves to New York and reunites with his old friend Lucas. It's this weekend. Taylor spend most of her life living with her mother, He and Her Mom broke up when she was only a baby. 35 Kudos: 222 As a kid, shed refused to let her family put up decorations until after her birthday, but then shed realized that Christmas was the best time to be a Riley and that a week wasnt nearly enough time to be as festive as she required.