Sequel to my story "With three there is never just you and me." Rachel said nothing, silently staring at the girl. Ren has just moved to Lima Ohio after being ostracized at his old school. what if Rachel falls in love with the doctor that saved her life. Rachel and Carmen had been together for two years since they met at breadstix when Carmen had been stood up by her date. Sort by: Hot. Bratty Rachel and Bitch Santana. I write Glee Fanfics. They got apart when they were 11 because Hiram took Rachel to Los Angeles with him after divorcing and Leroy stayed at Lima with Noah. Glee fanfic. Soon Quinn gets up and hops off Rachel. (fem!oc x quinn fabray) Rachel-Santana Relationship | Glee Wiki | Fandom No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (45), The Perks of Being a Wallflower - All Media Types (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ships Listed In Order of Appearance Not Importance - Freeform, Artie Abrams/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce, Turns Out 3 Isn't The Perfect Number, After All, Rachel Berry/Sam Evans/Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez, The Perks of Being a Wallflower - All Media Types, stilettos and broken bottles (I'm spinning around in circles), Noah Puckerman/Original Female Character(s), Santana Lopez/Original Female Character(s), Blaine Anderson/Original Female Character(s). It begins with Ohio high school teacher Will Schuester ( Matthew Morrison) attempting to organize his small public school's show choir while dealing with both his personal issues and the torrid personal lives of his students. Theres nothing wrong with Sam. You are Rachel Berry's twin sister. Santana Lopez and Quinn Fabray humiliate Rachel Berry in the locker rooms. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). She had never thought about Santana in any other way other than her friend. Everything culminates in a Halloween Bash. They start dating which shocked everybody and stay together all through high school then Santana tells her on . The best KurtxBlaine stories. What's the best glee fanfic you've ever read? : r/glee - Reddit Santana's car breaks down and Puck is more than happy to help. Santana Stories - Wattpad Quinn-Santana Relationship. Find Glee Memes, and lots of Glee fun inside!. Post high school, complete AU. Rachel is living her life and living it alone. A mashup of Glee and The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012). From a GKM prompt. Needless to say, she looked extremely sexy. He was fine with that, but then she got out of her clothes on that first day and stayed in her bikini for the rest of the afternoon. Also no Troubletones storyline, The sequel to I Always Knew its You after realising that maybe she doesnt just love Brittany but is she strong enough to say it or will she walk away from this year with a sight of defeat, Written in my strange style I which anything said by or around Brittany is in the book and Ill be avoiding adult storylines if I can, First fanfic, don't know what I'm doing, not even close to finished but will see how you like the first taste of what's to come. But most of all, she hates Brittany S Pierce, because no matter what she does, she can't stop falling in love with her. Established Unholy Trinity Poly relationship. What havoc will she cause when they find out she has a GiP? You joined the Glee Club and the Cheerios. By Heather Hogan. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Little Encounters - M, one shot. Pezberry. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Parings: PezBerry, Fierce/Quitt, Puckleberry (friendship) Also on AO3. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Summary. Andrea Wright is just trying to get through high school and move on with her life being a nobody. So to keep her parents happy she begins to date Puck behind Rachel's back. G!PRachel one shots because the world needs more G!PRachel. He sometimes gave into peer pressure and felt judged for joining New Directions. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). A Jojo's Bizarre adventure Fanfic. Rachelberry Stories - Wattpad In the quasi-alternate universe of Glee: The Next Generation, in which Glee is canon until early in Season 3, Will is still the McKinley High Spanish teacher. Finchel Quinn and Finn. To keep up her beloved reputation, Santana decides to skip class and instead work on curing herself of her boredom. . Santana felt her lip tremble as they stared at each other, she didn't have the energy to bitch. Werri Finn and Kurt. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). glee fanfiction rachel and santana g p Quinn has been their best friend and third wheel since then. You loved. Finn is a douchebag in this so don't expect to like him! She wasn't considered a loser like Rachel Berry was, but she was by no means popular. Or left to claw her own way out? Quinn was making meatloaf, and had forgotten that Rachel was vegan. The New Berry (A Glee Fanfic/Ryder Lynn Love Story) 334K 5.1K 41. Concern for the smaller teen leads Santana to make some changes in her behaviour towards the girl. They're also called as Sanchel . One shot. What havoc will she cause when they find out she has a GiP? When Santana finally realises that Rachel has been missing from school for almost a week she goes to investigate only to learn that Rachel was in a bad car accident and her entire future was derailed. G!P Santana please R/R That was, until Santana showed up at his house one day and declared shed go with him. (started jan. 4 202 / ' . Puck and Santana make a bet, with the winner getting to dictate how they spend their Sunday afternoon. JR-Boone | FanFiction badwolfkaily liked this Word Count: 3,911 Disclaimer: Not mine. Please consider turning it on! complete read rachel/quinn smut post school au. 5 Times Quinn has to watch Sam with another girl + the one time she finally gets him back. Rachel: "Can I ask you guys something?" Title: Howl (17/18) (Werewolf AU) Authors: adarkerheaven Pairing: Puck/Kurt Rating: Overall NC-17 Warnings: Slash, mpreg. Selfless, sacrificial, and unconditional love; persists no matter the circumstance Rated M for sex. Rachel Berry is everyone's favorite normal and caring ex-diva that's been hiding something from her girlfriend and friends for a while now but when Terri tells her that her physio Twin sister Hannah Berry escaped the mental hospital she was taken to after what happened to them in the past. G!P Brittany and Santana. Role Play - Anonymous - Glee [Archive of Our Own] G!P Quinn and G!P Rachel are the best prostitutes known in New York. And as the true meaning of this one crucial day is revealed, they must come to grips with the nature of love and life itself. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Rachel and Puck are twins. House Of Santana Chapter 2: Acceptance, a glee fanfic | FanFiction She and Santana have been dating for a while now and have invited Rachel to see what their lifestyle is all about. Summary: Kurt Hummel is a young werewolf just trying to survive high school. Christmas, fluff, songs and Pezberry. Rachel's the first to come out of shock and notice that Brittany isn't moving. Rachel-Sam Relationship. Ever curious, Quinn hires Rachel so she could feel what its like to get fucked, not knowing who she was. See what the triplets and their lady friends are up to when they all come together for an unexpected wedding. Will Santana convince Rachel they belong together? When she asks to put the Christmas decorations up on November 1st, does she get what she want? 157K 5.6K 82. in which the feisty foster kid and the bitchy latina find themselves feeling things they never thought they would. Rachel is hesitant at first, knowing how many girls go up to visit their boss when they're not on the stage but eventually falls for her charms. Each episode has a song attached and the details are always in the description if you ever want to listen to it whilst reading to get the emotion/story.I have also indicated whether the song is performed (i.e. When the speed force finds out what Barry has done they strip him of his powers for good. Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Brittany P., Santana L. - Chapters: 3 - Words: 976 - Reviews: . Santana breathed in shakily, perturbed by the smaller girl's silence. disclaimer: i am not saying any of these people are queer (unless they thems Iris Seong desperately wanted her best friend back. ayo remember when sue said she was a dentist??? Hes fine. Rachel and Finn. Brittany knows it's wrong. Merry Christmas, Darling- M, 12 chapters and complete. Along the way they go through some ups & downs like anyone else that will lead them to some "Not So little Secrets" This is a Fic I have on Wattpad by the same name, so no, I did not steal or copy from BrittanaTillWeXO. Quinn settles herself in between Rachel's legs and grips hee hard shaft. Thank you so much! Santana and Rachel's D.V.D wasn't working so they went out instead. Now without a protector, Central City starts to fall until Caitlin Snow mentions she knows someone who can save them all, her long-distance girlfriend Rachel Berry. Puck sort of proposes to Santana when they are 6. (Done for an exchange). Want: Sex throughout a typical day and night They start dating which shocked everybody and stay together all through high school then Santana tells her on . Rachel Berry wants things to change. When Puck wins, he makes the most of it in order to hear Santana beg. Brittany and Santana want to have a baby, but Brittany doesn't trust insemination, because she thinks they're gonna have a cyborg baby or something, so they decide to invite Puck to help them with that. Sam Evans/Santana Lopez - Works | Archive of Our Own Santana can't believe Brittany would date Sam Evans of all people, so Sam sets out to remind her what he has to offer. Work Search: She wasn't considered a loser like Rachel Berry was, but she was by no means popular. ~Summer Vacation Santana's P.O.V~ I wake up at around 8:30 in the morning. A collection of short fics around 500-1000 words based on Kinktober prompts. Puck-Rachel Relationship. One thing leads to another before sexual tension ensues and primal instincts take over. A!U G!P Santana - Quinn Fabray is a junior at Yale and has a jerk boyfriend. She moves to Lima, Ohio with them and meets Leroy and Hiram's daughter, Rachel who is at NYADA in New York City. After the death of Monteith in 2013, his character was killed off. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Rachel Berry is the laughing stock of the school. she accepts and everybody ends up in chaos and finn and puck are both jealous. Finn just wants to make sure Kurt is okay on his first date. Go Figure Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFiction I hear my door open and I look up to see my mom standing there. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. What if What happens when Santana shows up to Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine's loft bloddy and bruised. It wasnt uncommon for passers by to hear Sue Sylvester, award winning cheerleading coach who may or may not have been on horse tranquilisers, and who may or may not have once posed for Penthouse, yelling at her squad early on a Monday morning in dreary Lima, Ohio. joel michael singer coastal wealth fort lauderdale, how to know if a scorpio woman misses you, how to set boundaries with coworkers at work, no heartbeat at 6 weeks successful pregnancy. Love with santana lopez has finished filming her forehead on adventures with their weekends together even though santana lopez/brittany s. Tina hugs her forehead on december 2012, so it or, is the cheerios. Jolene 3x08); or fantasy (Vegas imagines a whole other scene whilst singing, e.g. "Mmm..feels good baby." Rachel Berry/Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce - Works 1.2K Stories. Furt Mercedes and Puck. She has a famous mother and a lot of money, yet she feels like she's missing something. Making minimum wage while trying to support a growing boy is difficult, but all that changes when she answers a strange add in the paper to become a magician's assistant. Anything G!P- especially if there's no warning in the . In which people underestimate Rachel and Santana inadvertently falls in love OR How dating Santana . You Are Here: unblocked sticky ninja east london walking tour self guided glee fanfiction rachel and santana g p. glee fanfiction rachel and santana g p. June 17, 2022 . Right before her senior year he drops a bomb on her and she's given a choice. Pretty soon she finds herself joining the Glee club and caught up in the tumultuous performances, friendships and relationships that go with that. Taking the Long Way by Lingering Lilies Santana's journey toward self-acceptance through love, loss, friends, career and family. She hates Finn Hudson for stealing her best friend. The evolution of Santana and Brittany's relationship from Brittany's perspective. Can the three girls who have tormented her through-out high school bring her out of the shadows and into the light? Warning: G!P Santana. rachelberry. From a young age you always noticed Rachel would get all the attention from your dads, leaving you alone on the sidelines. 2023 Glee Fanfiction Award Winner for Best Book with a Poly Ship My own rewrite of glee. It's not that Santana's embarrassed that her girlfriend Rachel is a fighter, an expert gunman, and swordsman, it's just that her parents hate Rachel. Rachel Berry, a mid-level bureaucrat from the Parks and Recreation Department in Lima, Ohio, hopes to beautify her town (and boost her own career) by helping local resident Santana Lopez turn an abandoned construction site into a community park. santanalopez gleeclub brittanypierce +7 more # 7 FOOLS Quinn Fabray au by channiesw0rld 10.1K 357 27 Is it possible for the universe to fight for souls to be together? The New Life of Rachel Berry - Chapter 1 - IrrelevantWritter11 - Glee brittany and puck have a vague bro thing going on it's very wholesome, this life, well it's slipping right through my hands, Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce/Noah Puckerman/Sam Evans, Rachel Berry/Finn Hudson/Kurt Hummel/Blaine Anderson/Santana Lopez/Noah Puckerman/Quinn Fabray, Blaine Anderson/Kurt Hummel/Noah Puckerman, brittany and santana being in love noises, She's also an professional swordsmen and Gunman, Noah Puckerman is scared of Amanda Davidson, Danielle Panabaker and Candice Patton are guest stars, Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce/Noah Puckerman, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, The Untimely Progression Of Me Falling In Love With A Girl, Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce, Blaine Anderson & Santana Lopez Friendship, loosely follows the plot of glee but goes in depth. Only this statue is not what it seems. We will see growth, character development, and storylines that reflect what the show should've been. From a young age you always noticed Rachel would get all the attention from your dads, leaving you alone on the sidelines. Contains Glee history through "Original Song." As time passes, they face feelings, fights, hopes and missed opportunities, laughter and tears. Everyone knows everyone. Glee was a musical teen dramedy created by Ryan Murphy that aired on FOX from September 21, 2009 to March 20, 2015. Secrets by secretivetype (One-Shot) Santana's not a welcher. Will she be their angel? Follow Rachel's life as she experiences high school and what it's like for her best friend to carry her boyfriends child. brandon miller real estate developer net worth red carpet inn corporate office phone number supermarkets manchester city centre shaker heights country club fireworks . "That was only the first part of your . When Puck wins, he makes the most of it in order to hear Santana beg. # 1. New. Brittana Blaine and Sebastian. Most of the sad sacks youve dated have been fine, actually. Don't like don't read. A compilation of requests I've received on my Tumblr for Glee. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; . Rachel gets some action, curtsy of one . Work Search: Canon up to 3x22. "Alright every one its dinner time!" Quinn cooed, placing a plate in front of each of her girlfriend. There are times when the chapters are character divergent (such as making a canon homosexual character bisexual). As they circle her, growing ever closer and ever fonder, their relationship builds into something more than Rachel ever believed she could have. Quinn, Brittany and Santana go out for Brittany's birthday and get a blast from the past. Will she be saved? Sick of the mouth jokes, Sam makes Santana a bet. Sharp Knife of a Short Life by nydivaa0x - Based off the song 'If I Die Young' by the Band Perry. Klaine Artie and Brittany. I sit down on the bed with my son Nolan, and continue to rock him. Brittany-Quinn-Santana Relationship. Santana comes back to the NYC loft and gets in a heated argument with Rachel about the Funny Girl understudy audition, but the argument got sidetracked quick. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (20), Rachel Berry/Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce (45), Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce (7), Rachel Berry/Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez (4), Rachel Berry/Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce, Brittany S. Pierce/Original Male Character(s), Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce, More Santana and Rachel centric but I want to explore the group dynamic for the most part, Unholy Trinity and Rachel character study. Small-town Louisiana waitress Mercedes Jones already is viewed as an oddball by her friends and neighbors, since she can read the minds of those around her. ~~ Santana breathed in shakily, perturbed by the smaller girl's silence. Bartie Terri and Will. Do feel, Great list! The Students at William McKinley High are characters in the fanfiction "Glee Rewritten" that attend William McKinley High as students. Seriously no one. What happens when you pump High School Musical full of antidepressants? This is a story about the kids of Glee but mostly revolves around Santana Lopez. Or worse? "I was dead before You gave me life" I certainly agree with you. Me Against the Music 2x02). Rachel Berry/Santana Lopez - Works | Archive of Our Own Santana and Brittany celebrate their first Dia De Los Muertos in their new home. Glee Fic Masterlist. Hella smutty. Chaos and dreams occur in this NYC set story based loosely on 2 broke girls. Pezberry Dantas | FanFiction Quinn and Santana have never been rule followers, and Rachel is feeling rebellious. Why the fuck am I up so got damn early, I just want to go back to sleep. Glee fanfic Home in Your Heart by skywarrior108 . Ruin a whole family or change her entire life. Its not his fault their friends decided to tag along. Then he does it for real. Valentine's Day one-shot set in the same universe as Softer, Softest. She doesn't exactly help her reputation, though, when she falls for Sam Evans, a 173-year-old vampire who has "come out of the coffin" along with many of his undead comrades now that a new synthetic blood has made it possible for vampires to survive without preying on humans. A saga of devotion . The first episode alone features music from such disparate sources as Guys . Lots of pezberry friendship. Please consider turning it on! The McKinley High Cheerios trained harder and longer than all of the sports teams they cheered for combined, and the proof was in the countless trophies, awards, accolades and scholarships they racked up year after year. (Santana's Pov) I. Thank you so much! The plan was going as planned for Santana all until her parents start to send people to hurt Rachel. Santana-centric, various pairings. This is a silly one-shot that came to mind, when I suddenly had these song lyrics in my head and decided they sounded like words Santana would say, when confessing her love for someone. At William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio, nothing really changes. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Ships: pezberry and pucktana with pezberry endgame.Contains: Gp Rachel and badass Rachel. Will her player ways take effect or will she fall in Love? "Nice!" Santana laughed. Work Search: Time travel.Something that every human fantasises about Gifted Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFiction (With a little bit of Faberry, Pezberry endgame.) Softer, Softest by skywarrior108. Valentine's Day one-shot set in the same universe as Softer, Softest. She decides to join the Glee club to expand her friend group, but invites her friends for moral support. Brittany comes to Lord Tubbington with a wish, but finds out she holds the power to make her dreams come true. In this story I will try to recapture the magic of what I saw in the original show but maintaining who the characters are. They had dinner as Rachel had vegan special with Santana had meatball sub and Rachel was amazed how the . Summary: Part one of The Unholy Sirens Series. Rating: R. Word Count: 32286. Her parents saw it best to move from New York after she lost her best friend. By Russ Bynum, Michelle R. glee fanfiction rachel and puck dating carbon dating lesson plan. Puck-Quinn Relationship. So she does something a little drastic, a little wild. Not nice!" Rachel told Santana "Those were my clothes!" Quinn gave a slight nod to Santana who lifted her leg up from Rachel's back allowing her to stand up, back on her feet Rachel walked over to Quinn as the two girls faced each other only inches apart as they locked eyes. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. They grew up together and Santana's always had a crush on her but never did anything about it until Junior year of high school when she asks her out. The only thing Santana loves more than control is having none at all. Rachel's life derailed in high-school through no fault of her own and is not the brash, verbose diva she once was. This fic has essentially been eleven years in the making. Arabella wasn't well known in McKinley. dating the star quarterback, straight A's, loyal friends. The Rachel-Santana Relationship is the on-and-off friendship between Santana Lopez and Rachel Berry. Finally, Quinn was ready to explode. But read the last book 'glee (a Rachel berry story) to understand. Author: thememoriesfire. A senior in high school, g!p Rachel meets her new neighbour. is there anything else? Santana-centric, various pairings. Please consider turning it on! Please, check the author's note for the ships and the warnings! She hates the way people become powerless as soon as they start falling in love with someone else. "I was dead before You gave me life" lesbian, sam, druglife. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Follow/Fav . (glee: season 1 - season 6) Glee Episode 603 Recap: To Infinity And Beyond. Sargent Santana Diabla Lopez, with her team of officers, helps Rachel and her crew save the lives of their city. She just wants him to forgive her, and maybe he knows what she can do to get his forgiveness. Chris Colfer's character, Kurt, was written especially for him. If you haven't already, you should go read Part 1.. Fandom: Glee/DC crossover Rating: Hard R Warnings: Fic in a whole, will contain; Death, sexual abuse, physical abuse, violence, blood, hate speech. She joins the football team. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. If she can even call them that. Complete . TW BULIMIA, R*PE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, GROOMING, HOMOPHOBIA, SELF HARM, SELF HATRED, BULLYING, OUTING, HYPERSEXUAL ACTIVITY FROM TRAUMA, PICA, EATING DISORDERS, SMOKING, RELAPSING, DEATH. From 2009 to 2015, "Glee" aired on Fox for six seasons. 15 year old Ryley is adopted by a gay couple called Leroy and Hiram Berry. Santana agrees, of course, an A look into the lives of Rachel Berry and Santana Lopezyou know if they were a couple, Yes guys I am back! santana has a manny santos-esque glo-up and quinn feels threatened quinn thinks about her female friends in totally heterosexual ways santana thinks about her female friends in totally heterosexual ways Sassy Kurt Hummel slight AU Anxiety Depression ayo remember when sue said she was a dentist??? When Rachel meets Santana her first day at NYU, she's immediately drawn to the mysterious and obviously troubled girl. "My dad, I love him to death but doesn't know electronic very well." Rachel said and so they used the Voucher. The Locker Room - Chapter 2 - CallMeThey - Glee - Archive of Our Own Rachel and Santana have been roommates since their freshman year of college. Also Snowberry cuz I love them and Dont judge. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Socially awkward Sam is a wallflower, always watching life from the sidelines, until two charismatic students become his best friends. Mostly Faberrry but will do other pairs if requested. Rachel and Santana drunkenly hook up in high school. Completed brittanypierce fluff faberrittana +8 more # 17 Risking it All for Love by Official earth-2 frost writer She was quiet, often nervous over the littl. The Unholy Trinity are untouchable, well, unless you're Rachel Berry. World: Glee. Things aren't the same when she wakes up. santanaxoc. She commanded. REMIND ME TO FORGET - CHAPTER 32. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). When the Girl awakes she finds herself in the basement of the Ex-wife of Will's. But on a different account! A collection of short fics around 500-1000 words based on Kinktober prompts. Rachel's father is not who the great people of Lima think he is. Faberritana fluff and just some good times. I have a sequel planned, not sure if that one will also be posted at completion or chapter by chapter. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). (Spoiler Alert: It's Brittany, her puppy dog eyes are lethal). Please consider turning it on!