11" Italian Switchblade w/Brazilian Horn & Dagger Blade $150.00 Buy It Now 13" Campolin Pascotto WASP PICKLOCK w/ Abalone & File Work This Item Has Been Sold Buy It Now 13" Campolin/Pascotto Heavy Duty 5mm WASP PICKLOCK w/Select Stag This Item Has Been Sold Buy It Now 13" Italian Bat Wing Swing Guard Classic Buffalo Horn & Bayo . I will not hesitate to purchase items from you at all . I touched up the blade a bit and added some quality oil and have yet to have any trouble. (One for me and one for my nephew). Great buy !! I'm a big guy, with big hands and it's not easy finding a pocket knife that feels good to hold. Italian Stiletto 13 Inch KRIS AKC Switchblade - Auto Knife Seriously, this is the coolest knife over ever seen, IMO. Automatic knives are restricted in many areas, so be certain to consult your local laws before purchasing. You are obligated It comes with a safety and is 6 inches closed. to read and agree to our This was definitely a great purchase! Great styling looks cool. Grandma would love this letter opener. Frank Beltrame Italian Switchblades, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18 Inch Italian Stiletto Knives, A.G.A. Italian Stiletto 13 Inch KRIS AKC Switchblade - Auto Knife RoadsideImports LLC 3.72K subscribers Subscribe 6.1K views 14 years ago http://www.roadsideimports.com Switchblade Watch. This is a knife. Just fill in the fields below, and well get a new account set up for you in no time. This classic design offers a front loaded firing button with a swivel bolster that unlocks the blade with ease. It is13 inches overall open length with a6inch stainless steelbayonet blade. I am also impressed with the level of customer service that I received. Login / Register . It opens with a great snap and has very tight lock up! 0 Chat with us, powered by LiveChat 828-884-4302 About A real beauty! automatic blade pops out from the side. A BEAUTIFUL KNIFE WITH NO ISSUES. Bolster Lock Italian Knives for sale - Blade HQ I'm thinking of getting 4 more to have a set of 6 to use as steak-knives when I have guests over for dinner. It's big, feels good in hand. Awesome knife I suggest you buy it. Custom Ti-Lite 13 Rams Horn Conversion Switchblade $ 475.00 - $ 480.00 Select options Sale! Will purchase again soon. switchblades, OTF knives, or even Italian Stilettos, this category of knife is always expanding. It doesnt open quite as quickly as Id like but that wasnt a surprise. With so many options, finding the right automatic knife for you can be daunting. But made in China will see if it stands up with time, Well made, spring action is fast and accurate. Wonderful knife. Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought, AKC 13 Inch Italian Switchblade Stiletto Knife Blond Horn bayonet blade. They specialize in genuine Italian style automatic stiletto knives. STRAIGHT AND TIGHT ALL AROUND. A password reset email has been sent to the email address on file for your account, but may take several minutes to show up in your inbox. Two if the three I ordered and received function properly, one does not. 1/2 price shipping worldwide With an over all length of 13 inches the knife is impractical for anything other than as an addition to a collection for display. After that, check out our How to Choose an Automatic Knife article for more information to help you find the perfect automatic knife for you! My second purchase from Blade City, and it definitely won't be my last. From makers like D Holder. Good purchase. Great company to do business with. My 13" big boy stilleto was shipped right away. Italian stiletto - frank beltrame - Knife Shop I've already removed the word CHINA from the blade because--well, because I wanted to--I'm guessing that since I did this you won't be interested in swapping me one that works for the one that doesn't, but thought you'd like to know that you're "two outta three. Our Price: $134.95 (9) . Automatic Knives - Switchblades authentic Italian made KC classic stiletto switchblade with stag, steel bayonet blade, brass liners, safety switch, Shop 1000+ spring-loaded automatic knives. SKM 13" Italian Stiletto Switchblade Knives For Sale Free Shipping Very intimidating to those on the opposite side of the blade, Was very surprised at the quality of this big switchblade..well worth the $$. Overall Length: 33cm -13" Blade Length: 15,25cm - 6" Bl, SKM/AB 13" Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Dark Horn Bayo. Italian Switchblades - Authentic italian automatic knives - Knife Shop Click to Enlarge. For example colored acrylic handles, abalone, mother of pearl, etc are now available. Nowadays they are mostly considered a collectable or Curios. Welcome to MySwitchblade.com ! In Italian stiletto and lever lock switchblades alone, there are many variations. 13" Big Boy Auto Italian Stiletto (MASSIVE KNIFE) $ 69.00 - $ 74.00 Add to cart Add to cart. I will not hesitate to order from them again and recommend blade city to my friends and associates. ----------------------------------------------------------------, How to Close our Switchblades: It opens with a great snap and has very tight lock up! IT HAS A POLISHED STAINLESS BAYONET BLADE STAMPED ( FRANK B. ITALY ) WITH POLISHED STAINLESS BOLSTERS, BUTTON & SAFETY, BRASS LINERS & PINS. Great experience nice item, will definitely order again. Will buy more from this seller. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. AKC Stilettos - Italian Switchblade Knives | Grindworx Knives > Automatic Knives > AKC (Automatic Knife Company) AKC Knives AKC or Automatic Knife Company is an Italian knife brand based in Maniago, Italy. Classic Italian Knives " Italian Stiletto | PVK . We do have some custom fixed blades and folders. It is 13 inches overall open length with a 6 inch stainless steel bayonet blade. I've really found Blade City the best to work with to acquire any kind of Blade! Didn't like the fact it was made in China. This is my favorite i love the big knifes i always wanted a kukari they have in the buDk catalog a m48 i would love to show on my blog maybe they will send me one to show for them like CH KADELS does looks like a great knife.charles k malone. Italian Switchblades - Authentic italian automatic knives - Knife Shop Whether you call them automatic knives, switchblades, OTF knives, or even Italian Stilettos, this category of knife is always expanding. It opens with a great snap and has very tight lock up! So great, I fully intend to buy another hehe. Authentic switchblade pocket knife. I am totally happy with it and proud To own . 1-877-556-4837. Looking forward to buying more from them. Huge ! STRAIGHT AND TIGHT ALL AROUND. Please accept to continue or block all non-essential cookies. $ 299.95 $ 189.95. AKC Italian Switchblade Knives - Automatic Knife Company It has Brass liners and pins and weighs in at approximately 6.8 ounces. Italian Switchblade Authentic italian automatic knives Huge choice of italian automatic high end knives produced by the best italian knifemakers. The tang is stamped with the AKC Logo. We carry switchblades from many places around the globe including: Russia, The U.S, Czechoslovakia, as well as asian imports. Overall workmanship, fit and finish are excellent and the price is very reasonable. And while I was waiting for the correction to go through , I purchased another knife . free standard shipping* on orders over $99! offer valid only for mail service, not express courier, KNIFESHOPBahnhofpl. Welcome to MySwitchblade.com ! It's awesome. Pleasantly surprised upon receipt. It is 13 inches overall open length with a 6 inch stainless steel bayonet blade. with a safety switch so it doesn't open up accidentally. Incredible knife for the money! The big long blade swoops out like the wing of a heron but it locks up tightly. Believe me when I'm ready to purchase another knife , " Blade City " will be the first place that I will search there catalog first . You Save $70.95 (48% OFF). Love the product. Lost your password? AKC Dandy Side Opener Black Tactical $ 79.99 $ 59.99 Add to cart AKC Extreme Green Stonewash SMARTY $ 89.00 - $ 90.00 Select options Overall Length: 33cm -13" Blade Length: 15,25cm - 6" Blad AKC 8" Slim Lever Lock Automatic Knife Cocobolo Wood 99.99 AKC 8" Slim Lever Lock Automatic Knife Cocobolo Wood. Light saber Get the best price on over 3,000 switchblade knives. . We carry many styles of switchblades including Italian stilettos, side opening automatic knives, out the front knife, leverlettos, and more. The only issue was the time it took to get my purchase in spite of the fact that I paid for priority shipping. Overall Length: 33cm -13" Blade Length: 15,25cm - 6" , SKM 13 Inch Italian Stiletto Stag Flat Grind Automatic Knife. NEW FRANK BELTRAME 13" STILETTO WITH GENUINE BRAZILIAN HORN HANDLES, MADE IN MANIAGO ITALY. AKC-WORLD Curved Stiletto 28cm - 11" . AKC 13 Inch Italian Switchblade Stiletto Knife Blond Horn bayonet blade Mystery Battle Box by Viper Tec. Italian Swinguards & other Swinguard Switchblade knives It's a great addition to my collection. AKC Slimline Leverlock 20cm - 8 Euro Stag Horn Super snappy! AKCItalian SwitchbladeBlond Hornoverall open length is 13". The real deal - not some cheap imitation made in China. I am well please with my purchase, the color is beautiful and the blade length is satisfactory. This is a classic Italian Switchblade stiletto knife and has a Dark Horn handle and closes with a swivel bolster. Id buy from Blade City again without hesitation. Italian Switchblade Knives For Sale Free Shipping - Page 2 Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought, 13" AKC Italian Switchblade Knife Genuine Stag Horn bayonet blade Gold. This knife if very nice quality for the price and I'm very satisfied with it. A real class operation at " Blade City " . It shown me these people are of great quality and character . Blade Show West. I placed my order and received an immediate confirmation via e-mail. SKM 13 inch Italian Stiletto Palisander Flat Grind Automatic Knife. Its good enough. Its a Tuff knife, not flimsy at all,, I like it,,! I carry it all the time and named it lightsaber. Overall length: 23cm - 9" Blade Length: 10,50 c Very nice. I really like the quality, thanks BladeCity. Some states such as Arizona or Florida allow them to be carried whilst other states limit them to being collectibles only. OCTOBER 13-14TH, 2023 . Italian stiletto switchblades are thin-bladed, long-pointed knives that are expertly made with good springs, good riveting, and decent steel blades. Home Automatic Italian Switchblade MCM High Tech SMART EDC It feels great in my hand. NEW FRANK BELTRAME 13" STILETTO WITH GENUINE BRAZILIAN HORN HANDLES, MADE IN MANIAGO ITALY. Swinguard stilettos offer collectible style with a unique pivoting bolster guard. These guards deploy when the switchblade is fired & are designed to protect your fingers from sliding forward & coming in contact with the blade. Overall Length: 33cm -13" Blade Length: 15,25cm - 6" Blade, SKM 13 inch Italian Stiletto Palisander Flat Grind Automatic Knife. Our Price . AKC Genuine Italian Stiletto Automaica If you're looking for classic Italian knives, look no further than PVK. 13" ITALIAN STILETTO - Lightning OTF Knives It was interesting doing business with your company. The spring pin fell out and I had to fix it. They specialize in genuine Italian style automatic stiletto knives. It came shaving sharp out of the box. AKC - (Italian Autos) - All About Pocket Knives Excellent blade. A range of traditional italian stilettos, picklocks, swinguards and also modern models made with natural and top quality materials. I wish it didn't have the word CHINA printed on the blade. The way it operates and flies out when you press the button is equal to my high dollar Italian. Mikov, Italian, & Other Leverlock Switchblades, Real Frank B Swinguards & other Swinguard Switchblade knives, Custom Knives With Fixed Blades and Folders. The guard rests on the side of the handle until the blade is fired and it swings into position. I'm very pleased with this knife and Blade City. SOLD OUT! BLADE SITS DEEP AND FIRES STRONG, WITH ZERO BLADE PLAY. Push the button and the Our Genuine Handmade Italian Switchblade Knives Are EXACTLY What You Need For Your Collection. Excellent craftsmanship and mechanics. Overall pretty good value. Switchblades Knives - Switchblade Knife | My Switchblade Overall Length: 9", Blade $79 We sell these for peace of mind, and because Great for any knife collector these are hard to find knives! These switchblade knives and Italian stiletto knives for sale are true Italian automatic opening switchblades from famous Italian knife makers like Frank Beltrame, AKC, SKM and Angelo Campolin who have made these Italian knives and have been passed down these skills for generations. AKC Stilettos - Italian Switchblade Knives | Grindworx These guards deploy when the switchblade is fired & are designed to protect your fingers from sliding forward & coming in contact with the blade. I'm glad that I found you guys. Build quality is okay but I had to smooth out one of the jagged rivets holding the scale. Great knife wish they had otf 13 or bigger. You will get a yes answer every time . not good at phone photos and videos. The action is solid. As you consider getting your own automatic knife, make sure to check your local laws to see if carrying a switchblade is legal in your area. Italian stiletto switchblades are known for their uniqueness, beautiful handle materials, and handmade elegance. Sizes also vary anywhere from 5 OAL (Overall Length) to 18 OAL generally. A range of traditional italian stilettos, picklocks, swinguards and also modern models made with natural and top quality materials. Akc Italian Stiletto Switchblade 9 - Knivesindia Highly recommend. No matter what weapon you put in your hand, use only for self-defense But I'm not disappointed overall. On of our favorites. AKC Swinguard Stiletto Knives Italian Automatics - Direct Knife Sales SKM ITALY STILETTOS. No matter what you call them, automatic knives have . Italian Knives - Shop the Top Stiletto Knife Makers | Blade HQ But as technology evolved so did the handle options. Very large and nice brown wooden handle. New Products - MySwitchblade Very satisfying to open. A range of traditional italian stilettos, picklocks, swinguards and also modern models made with natural and top quality materials. We've sent you an email with a link to update your password. Just be really careful, blades are uber sharp!! The big boy stilletto was just what I was looking for. Comes we'll ship them, we don't care where you live. The rivet that holds the spring in place is not mushroomed on both but that might be a good thing being if anything brakes it will be the spring . Enter your e-mail address to receive our newsletter, AKC 8" Concord Black Silver D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, SKM/AB 13 inch Italian Stiletto Imitation Horn Bayo Automatic Knife. For example, there are multiple blade styles such as: bayonet, dagger, kriss, and flat grind just to name a few. Stainless automatic quick action side opening. Love the knife, nice big blade and fast action!! 2/2a, 9500 Villach, Austria+43.6601262147(Mon-Fri: 08.30 - 14.00 CET), Free Shipping on orders over 199 in EU - 1/2 price shipping worldwide. Overall Length: 13" Inches Blade Length: 6" Inches Blade Material: Stainless Steel Blade Style: Bayonet Blade Finish: Satin/Light Mirror Handle Material: Dymondwood With Custom Finishes *ALL ORDERS SHIP FAST WITH TRACKING* All orders (USA) are typically sent out within 24 hours of being placed via USPS, Fed Ex, or DHL. Everytime I play with it I thing about the scene in the movie "Dirty Harry" when Clint Eastwood has a huge switchblade taped to his leg for a backup. Really well made stiletto. Highly recommend. 13" ITALIAN STILETTO 1-877-556-4837 Our Switchblade Knife Makers (SKM) 13" Italian Stiletto Knives Are Incredible Imported "Switchblade" Style Automatic Knives From Italy. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier. Blade city rocks. >. To create online store ShopFactory eCommerce software was used. Its of very good quality. I was so impressed with the quality of the knives and the customer service that I ordered a black 13" stiletto for my brother. NEW OLD STOCK 13" SKM SWITCHBLADE STILETTO WITH BEAUTIFUL ACRYLIC IVORY HANDLES, MADE IN MANIAGO ITALY. Very pleased with my Big Boy Italian Stiletto. I was not -at all- disappointed. Italian Switchblade Authentic italian automatic knives Huge choice of italian automatic high end knives produced by the best italian knifemakers. To help you whittle down your choices, check out our Best Switchblade Knives article, and watch this episode of Knife Banter for our complete Automatic Knife Buyer's Guide. Italian Classics, Adams International Knifeworks A very quick delivery; the package was intact and delivered with no damage to the knife. Not bad . Here at Blade HQ, we're proud to carry the top brands and models of switchblades on the market. John B. Denton III ThisItalian automatic knife has astainless steelbayonetblade. No matter what you call them, automatic knives have been making moms nervous since 1958 when Congress passed the Federal Switchblade Act, which has restricted these types of knives in some areas. Buy now with free shipping over $99! From traditional designs to modern craftsmanship, find the perfect knife to fit your needs. The video Blade City posted clearly showed the speed of the open. the blade and fold back to it's original closed position. AKC 9" Bayonet Automatic Swinguard Italian Stiletto Snakewood (4" Satin) MSRP: $169.95. Overall, it's a pretty good value. I totally enjoy doing business with you guys . I can't wait to see his reaction since he is a knife collector. To bad you can't order a replacement , mabe thay should look into that , I know that I would get a couple just incase . Weapons A large, well made, and beautiful stiletto at a great price. Italian Style Knives Our 13" Italian Stiletto Knives Are Incredible Imported "Switchblade" Style Automatic Knives From Italy. If you order them, This is a classic Italian Switchblade stiletto knife and has a Blond Horn handle and closes with a swivel bolster. 13 Inch SKM & AB Italian Stilettos - Direct Knife Sales It is13 inches overall open length with a6inch stainless steelbayonet blade. Italian Swinguard Knives for sale - Blade HQ Italian stiletto switchblade, stag, 9 inch, automatic knife - authentic Italian made KC classic stiletto switchblade with stag, steel bayonet blade, brass liners, safety switch, automatic quick action side opening. Once an order leaves our facility, please allow 2-3 days for the package to arrive. Italian Switchblade Stiletto, Stag, 9" Even the US Military realized their potential & had them issued for our soldiers, especially for the purpose of cutting shroud lines on Parachutes in case of tree landings or . SKM 13" Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Imitation Ivory Bayo 112.50 SKM 13" Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Imitation Ivory Bayo. If you are looking for first class service and excellent quality knives, you can't go wrong at blade city. ", Folks, this is a Man Size Italian Push Button Switch Blade! It is tuff to close but I feel it would ease up after usage. Switchblade-Stiletto-Italian-Knives Just an excellent BIG switchblade. Kershaw Launch 13 Automatic Knife Black (3.5" Two-Tone) 7650. All our Italian knives feature iconic Italian designs. AKC 13 Inch Automatic Stiletto Italiano Button Push Knife (Blue Pearl) beautiful simulated black horn (acrylic) handles. That should put a knot in their shorts, ya think?! The Italian stiletto switchblades became very popular in the United States after many G.I.`s brought them home after World War 2 from Italy & other European countries. Very Good Quality ! Awesome knife! ALMOST the same as the no-shit, Italian-made stiletto switchblade I had in high school. They are rare knives so get they while they're still available! Genuine Italian product from SKM / I accidentally bought the Big Boy manual knife, both are nice, its amazing that the spring can actually pop the blade open but it does. Italian Stiletto Knives AB. . blade is sharp and it is the same quality as the knife made in the 1960 s'. Italian-Style Knives - Huge Stiletto Selection | Grindworx we believe in preparedness and for the right for one to protect one's . All orders (USA) are typically sent out within 24 hours of being placed via USPS, Fed Ex, or DHL. Swinguard refers to a stiletto style side opener switchblade knife that comes with dual finger guards or floating guards. Overall Length: 33cm -13" Blade Length: 15,25cm - 6" B, SKM 13 Inch Italian Stiletto Stag Bayonet Automatic Knife DEFECTS. Did not give my brother-in-law his give yet. Model #IT9SG Always stay with a winner , such as " Blade City " . Overall Length: 33cm -13" Blade Length: 15,25cm - 6" Blade t, SKM 13" Italian Stiletto Buffalo Horn Flat Grind Automatic Knife. Classic handle materials were mostly, wood, buffalo, stag, and blonde horns. The function is fast and flawless. Good value! I have to say I was very surprised. No High pressure salesman. I am very impressed with the two 13" stiletto knives I purchased. We are excited to present you the latest switchblade from the italian knifemaker company A.G.A Campolin the Baron Elite. And the blade steel is good..,. They were out of the cherrywood finish, so I opted for black. Beautiful knife. Italian Stiletto Knives For Sale - Direct Knife Sales The knife feels tight and solid. Switchblades For Sale | Spring-Loaded Automatic Knives - Blade City . 1960's Bargeon Mini Switchblade, Rare "FRANCE" Mark, 5 1/2 Inch. Great price at Blade City. You must be logged in to contact sellers. This is a classic Italian Switchblade stiletto knife and has a Blond Horn handle and closes with a swivel bolster. Very happy with the purchase of this 13 Stilleto Knife with black handle. While this stiletto is no Frank Beltrame or AGA Campolin its quality has definitely improved greatly for a ' Made in China knock off. the price by the law. Length: 4", Stamped: AKC ITALY Only because Blade City carries quality and durable knives and I know if that I will be getting a first class knife that I will be proud To own . Its a big ass knife!! Awesome love it was exactly what I wanted. I've been wanting one of these for a while and I love it. Super cool knife definitely worth the wait its massive compared to my 9" Stiletto I got earlier this year from Blade City. Great for self defense. Please choose a different knife. Overall Length: 33cm -13" Blade Length: 15,25cm - 6, SKM/AB 13 inch Italian Stiletto Imitation Pearl Bayo Automatic Knife. 13" Imitation Pearl Bayonet Italian Stiletto $150.00 13" Stag Horn Bayonet Italian Stiletto 13" Dark Horn Bayonet Italian Stiletto You said Italian switchblade but it's made in China. Read More. AKC F-16 Black Grip OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC F-16 White Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Two Tone Bayo, AKC 11" Marble Black Automatic Stiletto Knife Bolster Curved Bayo, AKC F-16 D/A Bayo OTF Automatic Knife Tye Dye Grip, AKC F 16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Gray Bayo, AKC F-16 White Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F 16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Army Green Bayo, AKC F-16 Black Carbon Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 Red Grip OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 Bronze D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC F-16 Imitation Carbon Fiber D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC F-16 Imitation Wood D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC ACE X-treme Blue Italian Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC X-treme ACE Tourquise Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Blue Bayo, AKC F-16 Camo Grip OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, 11" AKC Curved Stiletto Automatic Knife Bolster Imitation Ivory Bayo, AKC F-16 Brass Switchblade D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC F-16 Orange Grip OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 Black Grip OTF Automatic Knife Orange Button Satin Bayo, AKC EVO Silver D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Black Drop Point, AKC F16 Military Green Out The Front Automatic Knife Black Bayo, AKC F-16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Orange Bayo, AKC F-16 Neon Green Grip OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 Brass D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC ACE X-treme Black Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Concord Nato Military Green D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC EVO Black D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Satin Drop Point, AKC F-16 Camo Grip OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, SKM 13" Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Imitation Ivory Bayo, AKC 8" Slim Lever Lock Automatic Knife Cocobolo Wood, AKC F16 Black Snake Out The Front Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC ACE X-treme Black Italian Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC F-16 Rope Grip OTF Automatic Knife Bayo, AKC X-TREME Army Green Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, Damascus AKC 9 inch Swinguard Snakewood Bayo Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC 11 Inch Roma White Pearlex Swinguard Automatic Knife Drop Point, AKC ACE X-treme Red Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Army Green Black Grip Satin Dagger, AKC Concord Camo Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Mini Concord Black White D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC 9" Roma Automatic Swinguard Knife White Pearlex, AKC Mini Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC ACE X-treme Silver Italian Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC 9 inch Swinguard Snakewood Bayo Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC 11 Inch Roma Ivory Swinguard Automatic Knife Drop Point, AKC F-20 White OTF Italian Automatic Knife Stainless Drop Point, AKC 11" Roma Switchblade Swinguard Yellow Pearl, AKC 11 Inch Roma Automatic Swinguard Black Marble, AKC 9 inch Swinguard Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Pearl White Damascus, AKC 9" Swinguard Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Pearl White, AKC 9" Swinguard Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Imitation Ivory, AKC Black Mini D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC Concord Mini Chrome Satin Dagger Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC ACE X-treme Red Italian Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC Concord 077 Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Mini 5.75" White Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC Mini Army Green D/A OTF Satin Dagger Automatic Knife, AKC 11 Inch Roma Rosewood Swinguard Automatic Knife Drop Point, AKC Roma Swinguard Automatic Knife Ivory 9 Inch, AKC Mini Black OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC EVO Black D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Black Drop Point, AKC Slim Ebony Wood Switchblade Leverlock Automatic Knife, AKC F-16 Tye Dye D/A OTF Automatic Knife Bayo, AKC F-20 Black Italian OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-20 Black Carbon Fiber OTF Italian Automatic Knife Stainless Dagger, AKC 11" Roma Automatic Swinguard Ebony Wood, AKC Concord American Flag D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC Mini Concord D/A OTF Chrome Flat Grind Italian Automatic Knife, AKC Concord 8" White D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC Concord 8" Red D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC 8.5" Black Finger 777 Black Satin D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat, AKC 007 Concord Green OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 Black Grip OTF Automatic Knife Orange Button Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 Blue Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC ACE X-treme OD Green Italian Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC Slim Brazilian Horn Switchblade Leverlock Automatic Knife, AKC 007 Concord White Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, Damascus AKC 9" Swinguard Ebony Wood Bayo Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC Buffalo Horn Leverlock 6 Inch Side Opening Italian Automatic Knife, AKC Mini Concord Route 66 Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Skulls Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Large Flames Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Flames Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Zebra OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Concord 8" Black Skulls OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC F16 OTF Black Automatic Knife Black Bayo, AKC 007 Concord Red Black OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Concord Black White OTF Automatic Knife Satin Tanto, AKC Concord White Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Tanto, AKC Black Finger 777 White D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC Concord 700 Red Black OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC Concord Nato Military Green D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, Damascus AKC 9" Swinguard Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Imitation Ivory, AKC Concord Chrome Italian OTF Automatic Knife Dagger, AKC Mini Concord Leopard Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Leopard Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Large Leopard Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Cheetah OTF Automatic Knife - Black/Flat Grind, AKC Mini Concord Snakeskin Brown OTF Automatic Knife - Black/Flat Grind, AKC Mini Concord Jolly Roger OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Mini Concord Snakeskin Gray OTF Automatic Knife - Flat Grind/Black, AKC Mini Zebra D/A OTF Black Flat Grind Automatic Knife, AKC Mini Zebra Concord D/A OTF Satin Flat Grind Automatic Knife, AKC 777 Black Finger Sim Carbon Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Dagger, AKC 007 Concord Red Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC 007 Concord Red Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC 007 Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC 007 Concord Chrome Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Concord Black Carbon Fiber OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Concord Red Black OTF Automatic Knife Black Tanto, AKC Mini 07N Black Carbon Fiber OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Mini 07N Carbon Fiber OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Concord 8" Red Black OTF Automatic Knife Black Tanto, AKC 777 Black Finger Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Flat Grind, AKC Leverletto Lever Lock Stag Bone Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC 777 Black Finger Red OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC Mini Red Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Mini Red Tuxedo D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Mini Concord Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC Mini Concord Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Concord 700 White Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC EVO Black D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Satin Black Dagger, AKC Mini Concord Army Green D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC EVO Army Green D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC Italian Lever Lock Ebony Wood Automatic Knife, AKC Concord White Italian OTF Automatic Knife Black Serr, AKC Concord Dagger Snake Skin Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Snake Skin Italian OTF Automatic Knife Black Serr, AKC Concord Dagger Yellow Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Dagger Briarwood Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Briarwood Italian OTF Automatic Knife Black Serr, AKC Concord Italian OTF Automatic Knife Black Serr, AKC Concord Italian OTF Automatic Knife - Black/Silver Dagger, AKC Concord Italian D/A OTF Automatic Knife - Black/Black Dagger, AKC Concord White Skull Bones Italian D/A OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord White Skull Bones Italian OTF Automatic Knife Serr, AKC Concord Italian OTF D/A Automatic Knife Dagger Gray Snake Skin, AKC Concord Grey Snake Skin Italian OTF Automatic Knife Serr, AKC Concord Chrome Italian OTF Automatic Knife Serrated, AKC Concord Black Italian OTF D/A Automatic Knife Serrated, AKC Cocobolo Wood Leverlock Side Opening Automatic Knife, AKC Stag Horn Leverlock Side Opening Automatic Knife, AKC Stag Horn Leverlock Side Opening Automatic Knife Brass, AKC Buffalo Horn Leverlock Side Opening Automatic Knife, AKC Brazilian Horn Leverlock Side Opening Automatic Knife, AKC Palisander Wood Leverlock Side Opening Automatic Knife, AKC 6" Cocobolo Wood Lever Lock Automatic Knife, AKC Ebony Wood 6 Inch Lever Lock Automatic Knife Side Opening Italian Sprenger, AKC 6" Lever Lock Switchblade Automatic Knife Snake Wood, 8" AKC Leverletto Lever Lock Switchblade Automatic Knife - Cocobolo Brass, AKC 7.5" Leverletto Leverlock Automatic Knife Birchwood Black, AKC 7.5" Leverletto Lever Lock Automatic Knife Snake Skin Black, AKC 7.5" Leverletto Lever Lock Automatic Knife Black, AKC 9 inch Swinguard Stag Bayo Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC 9 inch Swinguard Ebony Dagger Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC 9" Swinguard Brazilian Horn Bayo Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC 9 Inch Swinguard Italian Stiletto Brazilian Horn Dagger Automatic Knife, AKC 9 inch Swinguard Ebony Bayo Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC 9 inch Swinguard Cocobolo Dagger Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC 9 inch Swinguard Italian Stiletto Cocobolo Wood Bayo Automatic Knife, AKC 8 1/2 Inch Black Finger D/A OTF Black Flat Grind Automatic Knife, AKC 8" Concord Black D/A OTF Satin Flat Grind Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Chrome Italian OTF Automatic Knife Dagger Satin, AKC Concord Complete Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Black Satin Dagger Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Mini Concord Camo Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Concord Large Skulls Black Flat Grind Italian OTF Automatic Knife, AKC Leverletto 9 Inch Ebony Wood Automatic Knife Brass, AKC 9 Inch Leverletto Cocobolo Wood Automatic Knife Brass, AKC Leverletto Brass 9" Brazilian Horn Lever Lock Automatic Knife, AKC 9" Leverletto Stag Horn Automatic Knife Brass Bolsters, AKC Mini Concord Cheetah OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC 8.5 Inch Black Finger D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC Leverletto 9" Dark Horn Lever Lock Automatic Knife, AKC Leverletto 9" Abalone Lever Lock Automatic Knife Satin, AKC Leverletto 9 Inch Ebony Wood Lever Lock Automatic Knife Satin, AKC Leverletto 9" Stag Horn Lever Lock Automatic Knife, AKC Leverletto 9" Cocobolo Wood Leverlock Automatic Knife, AKC Old Style Leverlock Italian Automatic Knife Stamina Wood, AKC Old Style Leverlock Italian Automatic Knife Rosewood, AKC Leverletto 9" Leverlock Italian Automatic Knife Ebony Wood, AKC Old Style 8 Inch Leverlock Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Dark Horn, AKC Leverlock 9.5 Inch Blue Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger Bayo, AKC Leverlock 9.5 Inch White Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger Bayo, AKC Leverlock 9.5 Green Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger Bayo, AKC Leverlock 9.5 Inch Red Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger Bayo, AKC 8 Inch Brazilian Horn Leverlock Shot Puller Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Stag Horn Leverlock Shot Puller Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Ebony Wood Leverlock Shot Puller Brass Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Brazilian Horn Leverlock Brass Shot Puller Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Ebony Wood Leverlock Shot Puller Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Abalone Leverlock Shot Puller Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Abalone Leverlock Brass Shot Puller Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Stag Horn Leverlock Brass Shot Puller Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Cocobolo Leverlock Brass Shot Puller Automatic Knife, 8 Inch Stag Italian Leverlock Automatic Knife, AKC Concord 077 Green Nato Military D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC 8" Concord Black/Silver D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Concord Gambler D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, 9" AKC Lever Lock Bill DeShivs Dark Horn Leverletto Brass, AKC 8" Stag Horn Lever Lock Shot Puller Automatic Knife Clip Point, AKC Extractor Shot Puller Cocobolo 8" Lever Lock Automatic Knife DP, AKC Shot Puller 8" Lever Lock Automatic Knife Brazilian Horn CP, AKC Leverletto 9" Lever Lock Automatic Knife Stag Horn Brass, AKC Concord Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Gold Dagger, AKC Mini Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Gold Dagger, AKC Concord 700 Black D/A OTF Knife Gold Dagger, AKC F16 Black Zebra D/A OTF Auto Knife Bayo, AKC F16 Black Patterns D/A OTF Knife Bayo, AKC F16 Black Truss Dual Action OTF Knife Bayo, AKC 8 Inch Ebony Wood Lever Lock Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Olive Wood Lever Lock Automatic Knife, AKC 8 Inch Abalone Lever Lock Automatic Knife, AKC 8.5" Black Finger D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC 8.5" Black Finger 777 White D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC 8.5" Black Finger 777 Black Satin D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC Black Finger Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC Black Finger Stainless Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC Black Finger Stainless Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC 8 Inch Ebony Wood Slim Leverlock Automatic Knife, AKC F16 Carbon Fiber Out The Front Automatic Knife, AKC F16 White Rubber Out The Front Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC 007 Concord Red Black OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC 007 Concord Green OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat, AKC 007 Concord Chrome Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat, AKC Switchblade Lever Lock Automatic Knife Abalone Damascus, AKC Stag Bone Lever Lock Automatic Knife Damascus, AKC Damascus Lever Lock Automatic Knife Brazilian Horn, AKC 007 Concord Black Green OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC 007 Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Dagger, AKC F16 Army Green OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC F16 Black Grip OTF Automatic Knife Silver Dagger, AKC Concord Carbon Fiber OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Tanto, AKC Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Black Tanto, AKC Black Finger 777 Carbon Fiber OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC 700 Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Flat Grind, AKC Concord 700 Black White OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Concord 8 Inch Black Satin OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Mini 07N Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Flat Grind, AKC Mini 07N Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Dagger, AKC Concord 700 Rattle Snake OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat, AKC 777 Black Finger Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Dagger, AKC 777 Blackfinger Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Tanto, AKC Blackfinger 777 Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Tanto, AKC 777 Blackfinger Silver Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Tanto, AKC 777 Blackfinger Silver Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Tanto, AKC Leverletto Italian Lever Lock Ebony Wood Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC Leverletto Italian Lever Lock Abalone Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC 077 Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC 077 Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC 077 Concord Army Green OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC 077 Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Flat Grind, AKC 077 Concord Black OTF Automatic Knife Gold Dagger, AKC Abalone Italian Lever Lock Automatic Knife 6 Inch, AKC Mini Tuxedo D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Mini Concord White Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Mini Concord Chrome Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat Grind, AKC EVO Orange D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Satin Drop Point, AKC F-16 Black Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Two Tone Bayo, AKC F-16 Black Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Two Tone Dagger, AKC F-16 White Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Two Tone Dagger, AKC EVO X-treme Black D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Satin Orange Button, AKC EVO X-treme Red D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Black 3.5", 8" AKC Leverletto Leverlock Automatic Knife Brazilian Horn, AKC Leverletto 9" Brazilian Horn Lever Lock Automatic Knife, AKC ACE X-treme Blue Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC ACE X-treme Silver Italian Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC Concord 700 Chrome D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat, AKC Concord 700 Chrome Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Flat, AKC EVO Army Green D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Satin Black Flat Grind, AKC EVO Black Orange D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC F-16 Psychedelic OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC F-16 Red Grip OTF Automatic Knife Two Tone Bayo, AKC F-16 Psychedelic Circle OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, SKM 13" Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Buffalo Horn Bayo, AKC Ace X-treme Tan Italian Automatic Knife Two Tone Dagger, AKC Slim Dark Horn Switchblade Leverlock Automatic Knife, AKC F-16 D/A Pink OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger 3.35 Inches, AKC F-16 D/A Yellow OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger 3.35 Inches, AKC Slim Stag Horn Switchblade Leverlock Automatic Knife, AKC F-20 Camo D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Drop Point, AKC F-20 Black Italian OTF Automatic Knife Satin Drop Point, AKC F-20 Army Green Italian OTF Automatic Knife Satin Drop Point, AKC F-20 Italian OTF Automatic Knife Blue Satin Drop Point, AKC F-20 Italian D/A OTF Automatic Knife Carbon Fiber Satin Drop Point, AKC F-20 Italian D/A OTF Automatic Knife Red Satin Drop Point, Damascus AKC 9 inch Swinguard Dark Horn Bayo Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife, AKC EVO Black Orange Button D/A OTF Italian Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC 077 Concord Nato Military OTF Automatic Knife Black Flat Grind, AKC Concord Nato Military Green D/A OTF Automatic Knife Flat Grind, AKC 9 inch Swinguard Italian Stiletto Automatic Knife Ebony Wood, AKC 11" Roma Automatic Swinguard Black Carbon Fiber, AKC Brazilian Horn 6 Inch Lever Lock Automatic Knife Side Opening Italian Sprenger.