Want a great way to relieve your stress? If you are bringing a minor to our room, our insurance company does require that a minor be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and must have aMinors Waivercompleted before entering our facility. Brainy Actz Escape Rooms - Mesa. He was very apologetic and was very understanding. What are some highly rated businesses for team building activities in Chicago, IL? Looking to promote a unique team building experience or better yet relieve bent up stress? The Smashit House Rage Room and Retro Game Room is open: Sun - Sun 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM; Mon - Sat 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM; What hotels are near The Smashit House Rage Room and Retro Game Room? It was essentially like a sauna suit because I was just smashing stuff for 20 minutes straight. Do your next corporate event, birthday party, bachelor/ette party, date night here or simply walk in . Chicagoland's exclusive two-level adult playground with a dedicated full bar and lounge. We operate by appointments only. Only 2 guests per rage room will be allowed and you're all set! Let go of that anger in a perfect setting at our Mesa Rage Room. Grab your friends & family and come get artsy! Book your Kanya Lounge Rage Rooms today! From single lanes to full party groups! My group spent almost an hour in the smash room, wrecking glass bottles, plates, an old printer and a" more. 606 Fesslers Ln (615) 525-5045 Facebook Official Website. The owner was very kind and is obviously passionate about his business. Great date spot or fun for a group of friends. The items in our rage room vary per Brainy Actzs location and also depend on the availability. Phone: 602-909-1996 Our goal is to ensure that everyone has fun in a safe and fun environment. 2 people Max Click Below to Find Out More! Welcome to Rage Room. Copyright 2023 Smash N Bash, LLC. I LOVE this place. Axe Zone Lounge in Naperville, IL is the place to be for a fun and exciting time! Courtesy of Wreck Zone, you and your friends can now participatein a brand-new Rage Room Experience at Axe Zone Lounge in Naperville, IL. We provide you a solid white shirt so you can become the canvas yourself. Not a big deal for me, as I'm an active person. At Simply Smashing (which is a great name btw), my calmmore, Escape GamesTeam Building ActivitiesKids Activities, First and foremost: I came here for the rage room. Would recommend to any small groups looking for something different to do. Message sent. Staff was amazing; from greet to training. We are located in Naperville, and also serving the Chicago area. All sales are final. What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for team building activities in Chicago, IL? Walk-ins welcome upon availability. I want to support this business andmore, In my normal life, I'm generally calm, cool, and collected. Tempe, AZ Axe Zone Throwing Lounge is the place you have to check out for the best axe throwing experience in the Chicago area! Fluorescent axes flying! Chicago Rage Room manager Roosevelt McMullan carries a stack of plates and ceramic discs destined for destruction on Aug. 24, 2018. D'Stress Rage Room - CLOSED 2 Team Building Activities "This. Is. They let me stream my own playlist which was a bonus and not expected. Hitting that bullseye, hearing your friends and family screaming, clapping, and cheering you on. People I've come across so far here have all been rude. He also is a professional Public Speaker withmore, My boyfriend and I bought a Groupon to try this for the first time. Our rage rooms give you the freedom to break and destroy meterials such as glass cups, bottles, plates and more in our closed off safe rooms. Whether its because of work, home, or anything else, the stress can build up and manifest itself in unhelpful ways such as anxiety and high blood pressure. Welcome to the Purge Rage Rooms at Kanya Lounge! All Items MUST be inspected before broken in our room. Book a session with us and come enjoy something unique! Simply Smashing Rage Release Room. Celebrating an achievement? Upcoming Events. (480) 773-3244, Escape Sun - Thurs 12:00 pm -12:00 am | Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 12:00 am. Raleigh (subject to approval). Book Rage Room The Best Chicago area Axe Throwing And Rage Room is in Naperville! Courtesy of Wreck Zone, you and your friends can now participate in a brand-new Rage Room Experience at Axe Zone Lounge in Naperville, IL.Inside, you will have 30 minutes to smash, wreck and destroy a variety of large and small items using the weapons provided. Have fun, relieve stress, and destroy various objects in a safe, climate controlled environment while listening to your favorite music! Suite C, Fort Worth, TX 76114. You'll be notified about special events and promotions! Starting January 1st, 2022, Rage Room will only be offering group sessions for 6 or more players. We see results in our guests within minutes of being in the rage room. Suite C, Fort Worth, TX 76114. For your safety, please wear closed-toe shoes. This 3% fee will show up on your receipts beginning October 1st, 2022. 238 followers. Kanya Lounge 2023. Location Get directions 12-16 Prince's St, Stockport, SK1 1SE Opening Times Monday Closed Tuesday to Sunday 09:30 - 22:00 Pricing Even with his tips I think I hit the board only a handful of times, each time Lucas was just as excited about it as I was. Even though I don't think I'm going to be w", "I initially found Chicago Dine-around on Yelp when I was weighing out options for a fun, interactive, reasonably affordable outing. The owner, Devin, is very friendly and explained everything to us before we started. We are located on the SE corner of Broadway & McClintock just east of Burger King. We all have to deal with stress in our daily lives. Axe Zone Throwing Lounge is locally owned and operated by members of the community that care! Axe Zone Throwing Lounge has the latest and safest in axe throwing in the Chicago area. Pick from our wide selection of items, and let loose your frustrations, rage, and joy! The location for SMASH CITY RAGE ROOM is 14088 Prairie Commercial Park, Bloomington, ILLINOIS 61701. We have paint flying everywhere! Axe Zone Throwing Lounge is locally owned and operated by members of the community that care! Additionally, the parent or legal guardian must also accompany any minors in our smash room per our insurance companys requirements. You will be provided with 10-12 glassware items in our rage room. These are some highly rated businesses for team building activities in Chicago, IL: AxeZone - Axe Throwing Lounge, Naperville (3/5). If you are immunocompromised at this time, we do not recommend visiting a rage room due to the dangers associated with amount of dust that is generated. Some mental health experts caution that demolition for stress. Kanya Lounge features 3 custom designed rage rooms ready for ultimate destruction! Age 12-17 should be accompanied by someone who is 18 . read our recommended clothing and shoe policy. 401 were here. Throw axes on our projected targets, or blow off some steam in our all new rage room! Visit us to enjoy some hard earned YOU time! Multiple axes to choose from to throw. We even have paint canvasses available so you can take your art with you! RAGE ROOM 2150 Leeman Ferry Circle Southwest, Huntsville, Alabama 35801, United States (256) 715-0390 By Appointment Only! Additional tips to help you enjoy your experience are: Change the weapon that you use and the approach that you use to hit the items. All Reviews: Mixed (24 . We are excited to share some new and exciting upcoming events coming to Kanya Lounge! Kris Vera-Phillips. The concept is simple, book a session with us at in Mesa, Arizona, choose your weapon and smash things! Copyright 2019 RAGE ROOM - All Rights Reserved. BRING WATER! Serving the Chicago area, including Naperville, Aurora, Bolingbrook, Wheaton, Orland Park, Montgomery, Plainfield, Romeoville, Downers Grove, Oak Brook, Lombard, Batavia and surrounding areas. You can even bring your own paper targets to hang to throw at. A different type of birthday party? CRT TVs/Monitors, microwaves, thermometers, animals/taxidermy/plants , any high voltage items that poses capacitor shock (even after being unplugged), batteries, smoke alarms, light bulbs, food items, any item that has hazardous materials, any item that has liquid, any item that is pressurized, flammable, or poses explosion risk, any items that may have gas released when punctured (ex: compressors, aerosol cans, etc), items that have mold, mildew, or other liquid damage, guns or bullets, needles or other medical supplies, drug paraphernalia, any containers that held chemicals/hazardous materials (ex: gas cans) . A great time with family ranging in age from 7 to 50ish. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in our facility. Axe Throwing and Rage Room Venue near Chicago, Created, optimized and hosted by Axcitement.com. Plus, we provide all the cleanup and disposal! Starting January 1st, 2022, Rage Room will only be offering group sessions for 10 or more players. I plan to get there every Saturday I can. We all have things that we need to let out inside. Address 809 N. Loudon Street Winchester, VA, 22601, US (540) 385-9233 wreckitrageroomz@gmail.com Pages Home Our Services Contact Safety & Rage Room Rules Merch Splatter Paint Room & Packages Gallery Reviews WRECK IT RAGE ROOMZ 2023 wreck it rage roomz www.axezonelounge.com. Axe throwing like no other! I'll be doing this again.". Rage Room may refuse any item they deem unsafe for the rage room. We invite you to enjoy one of our three rage rooms. Our lounge features a full menu of signature cocktails and bottle service reservations. Rage Room, also known as smash room or anger room, is a room designed to vent anger and destroy items within the room. We are at 5177 River Oaks Blvd. I was rooming with a fellow airman when I was in the service. You may bring approximately 1 shopping cart full of your own stuff to BREAK. Enjoy a relaxing night of private ping pong with your friends. Then it's time to battle for your life as the dummies hit back in their faceless uprising! 10 were here. What did people search for similar to rage room in Tempe, AZ? Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation. Kanya Lounge offers a warm, friendly atmosphere to share a pint with family and friends at any time of the day or evening. We have just the place for you! Angelo greeted us and was super nice - he made . Additionally, we recommend that you read our recommended clothing and shoe policy. Play fun games axe throwing on our projected targets, or release your stress in our rage room. Please fill out our waiver prior to your appointment time or arrive 15 minutes early to complete one at our facility. 602-909-1996. Haven Report | 4 years ago It was wonderful! Click BOOK NOW below! Book your experience today. This is a review for a team building activities business in Chicago, IL: "I went here for my sister's birthday so she could let some stress out about having another pandemic birthday. Because safety is our number one concern, theres nothing dangerous in the room, but we know youll still have the best time breaking the stuff we provide. That's where the RAGE ROOM comes in. No holding back! As more and more nightlife alternatives pop up across the country, "rage rooms" offer customers a chance to get their anger out, relieve stress and have a little fun in the process. Welcome to Kanya Lounge! Simply Smashing Rage Release Room. Privacy Policy. I highly recommend this activity and this facility. Rocky Top Rage Room is where you come to blow off some. AxeZone - Axe Throwing & Rage Room | Naperville IL We are located on the SE corner of Broadway & McClintock just east of Burger King. This is a perfect time to bring your friends along for an awesome smashing group experience. We encourage and allow you to bring your own additional items to be smashed in our rage room at no additional charge. The owner was very accommodating and patient with the littles and helped our family and friends make some life long memories that we will treasure forever. 615-874-3791. axeventures.nashville@gmail.com The messiest and colorful new thing to do in town is finally here! Welcome to your friendly gathering place to enjoy a private relaxed billiards experience. Brainy Actz Escape Rooms 1833 West Main Street Suite 103-104 Mesa, Arizona 85201 We came between 12-3pm on a Saturday where they have walk-ins for our Groupon voucher to be redeemed. Axe Throwing & Rage Room Lounge in Naperville. Welcome to your friendly gathering place to enjoy a private relaxed billiards experience. Sports Event. All Rights Reserved. It was a great way to destress and I will be coming back!". Instead of raising our prices to compensate for the increase, we have elected to pass through the additional fees charged by the card processing company. Below is a list of items we want/need and will pick up for Free (If its a truck load)! BOOK A RAGE ROOM BAR & LOUNGE Enjoy a friendly open space lounge enviorment featuring a full bar, multiple tv monitors, live music and more! Chicagolands exclusive 2 story adult playground with 3 unique custom made rage rooms. Groups arriving more than 10 minutes after their reservation time will forfeit time from their game or lose their reservation. Narrow your search Popular meeting rooms Explore all of our meeting rooms in Naperville. contactus@brainyactzsocal.com I celebrated my birthday here with 21 friends and family. Upcoming Events. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, Enjoy a relaxing night of private ping pong with your friends. Have a little fun this week! We'll get back to you soon. Now we give you that opportunity. These businesses charge by the clock and offer a cornucopia of breakable goods, from plates to office supplies to glass bottles stuffed with confetti. Rage Room: Created by Summer Chastant. Reservations highly recommended ! For wheelchair and accessibility questions, please call us directly at 949-647-0184. You will be provided with 10-12 glassware items in our rage room experience. Connect your phone to the giant speaker, put on the loudest, angriest death metal channel on Spotify, grab your tool --" more 2. Enjoy a friendly open space lounge enviorment featuring a full bar, multiple tv monitors, live music and more! Welcome to Simply Smashing Rage Release Room. If you are someone who has stuff laying around your house that would be fun to smash feel free to donate it to us. "First and foremost: I came here for the rage room. 1 Premium Item ( Monitor, Printer, Surprise) What we need to do is provide free passes to all these violent protestors to a rage room so the can smash everything they want without causing anyone, Welcome to AZ. Check the calendar below for updated prices. You can choose between many tools to break stuff with. Axe Zone | Axe Throwing & Rage Room Lounge. We are at 5177 River Oaks Blvd. Nashville, TN 37214. With over 50 weapons to fuel your fury our test dummies won't know what hit them, or at least until they gain sentience. 5 were here. Some people believe the best way to relieve stress and anger is to break things. 1. PING PONG Come experience the event that is the RAGE ROOM. Thank you AxeClusive I am in love with this sport", All "rage room" results in Chicago, Illinois. 1845 East Broadway Road Suite 120, Tempe, Arizona 85282, United States. These tools include sledge hammers, baseball bats, golf clubs or crow bars. With Johnny Ramey, Summer Chastant, Sarah Lancaster, Matt Biedel. Are you someone who is stressed, needs a healthy outlet, or just someone who never breaks the rules? Our state of the art facility features safe individually caged lanes with dedicated audio surround sound for maximum enjoyment. West Michigan's Original Rage Room! 2. Play fun games axe throwing on our projected targets, or release your stress in our rage room. Reservations highly recommended ! Please put any of your unwanted mixed glass or other breakables in one of the bins out front. You will have the opportunity to upgrade the experience with more items at the facility (subject to availability) at an additional cost. If you are over the age of 18, please fill out ourAdult Waiver. Not only does can he play any genre of music for any crowd or age group. We had a great time! We promise you that well show you an unforgettable time. Introducing a new kind of axe throwing in town! Contact us about our large group availability! A fictionalized dark, workplace, comedy about the underlying need for destruction that has surfaced in the hearts of the "good" American people. Our game hosts Jess and Kevin were so good at keeping our unruly group focused an", "I went there to throw my first axe here two Saturday's ago. Did you always want to try a new color in your hair? And the best part is, you don't have to clean up afterwards! For private experience inquiries, call. Enjoy one of our Fourteen Axe throwing lanes. Staff was friendly and explained how to throw the axes. We reserve the right to refuse you to bring any item in our . Super friendly staff! This allows you to destroy things without having to worry about the mess or the consequences. 2150 Leeman Ferry Circle Southwest, Huntsville, Alabama 35801, United States. By what name was Rage Room officially released in Canada in English? Rage room owners have tapped into a desire for a safe space that normalizes breaking stuff. Each person in the rage room gets decked out in safety equipment, including coveralls, face masks, and gloves. The experience isnt meant to be rushed through so that you can break items as quickly as you can. 2416 Music Valley Dr. Suite 151. Come join us in the fun!!!! the safest and most fun axe throwing in town. In consideration of the Releases agreeing to my participation in the Sports, and permitting my use of the Sports' equipment, room and other facilities, I hereby agree as follows: All participants must be 18 years old or older. Honest pricing Our spaces are priced to fit your budget. Ever. BOOK A RAGE ROOM FULL EXPERIENCE ALL THE RAGE! It was so much fun I brought my husband there the following Saturday for a date night. We provide you with your PPE (personal protective equipment), select your weapon of destruction, blast your favorite music and have a smashing good time breaking almost everything in the room to pieces (except the actual room itself). Angelo greeted us and was super nice - he mademore, You can request a quote from this business. So rather than doing this in your own home with your own stuff, come and visit our smash therapy room. We are offering an opportunity to de-stress- Take out aggression- Get an opportunity to be bad in an environmentwhere being bad is good. Our paint splatter room is now open! Break Room Therapy has been letting it all out since 2019! Our rage rooms give you the freedom to break and destroy meterials such as glass cups, bottles, plates and more in our closed off safe rooms. When youre done you dont even have to worry about cleaning up, we take care of that for you. Everyone had a blast. Axe Zone Lounge in Naperville, IL is the place to be for a fun and exciting time! 204 following. Reels. We offer differentpackages and a lot of specialty pieces that can be added on. At AxeZone Throwing Lounge, we are proud to serve the community and pride ourselves on being the best in Naperville. Setting was comfortable and had a great time. Leave your day behind, let loose and release your rage, every last bit of it. 1. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in our facility. For your safety, please wear closed-toe shoes. What are people saying about rage room in Tempe, AZ? 1 Small item ( Phone, Keyboard, Music system, DVD player, VCR, Surprise) Go check them out!