The one thing I really wanted to know while shopping around for these Everest Gen7 Pro and SPORT is what are the main differences? Copyright 2023 AMain Hobbies. No it wasnt the driveshaft, the plastic spur gear was stripped out. The Redcat Racing Everest Gen7 PRO 1/10 Scale RTR Scale Rock Crawler is going to shake things up the crawler world. The Redcat Racing Everest Gen7 1/10 Scale RTR Scale Rock Crawler is going to shake things up the crawler world. - https://www.youtube.com/TheSaylorsYTchannelBuy a Sweet RC Saylors Shirt Here - http://www.thercsaylorsyt.com/shirtsSubscribe for more RC fun! Redcat Racing Everest Gen7 Pro Vs SPORT At A Glance 1/10 4WD RTR Scale Rock Crawler - TheRcSaylors TheRcSaylors 332K subscribers 93K views 4 years ago Buy the Sport Version Here:. I like that it's faster than most crawlers which makes it the perfect rc for a hike with the dog. If IIRC the Gen 8 was their first in house design. i went with a Gen 8 because of the variety of upgrades you can do. The stylish 4 door SUV body is similar to what you would find on many modern full size crawlers, and is available in green or black. This replacement solid locker type assembly is factory assembled and ready for installation. The Everest-10 comes completely assembled and includes a 54T RC540 brushed motor, 40A ESC, high torque steering servo, 7.2V NiMH battery, NiMH battery charger, and 2.4GHz radio system. The steering radius isnt great but its an easy fix if you need it to be better. It looks like somebody is selling Gen7s with a different body, and the price reflects that too. I realize that its not supposed to be the toughest built truck out there but this is ridiculous. Garbage. All Rights Reserved. Shocks: Aluminum Capped Oil Filled Amazing rtr rig in our opinions! Location: california under the rock im crawling on, i knew it was only a matter of time before redcat clones started showing up this looks exsacly like the gen7 only more exspensive lol. You have come to the right place? Shocks: Aluminum Oil Filled Was having a hard time deciding on my 1/10 rc and decided the gen7 pro was the right choice. Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH Battery, & NiMH Charger - Requires 4-AA Batteries for Transmitter. Redcat just released stronger axle housings & "heavy duty" portal gears & axle shafts, which are stupid cheap. I'm not sure this is a clone. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? I think the best value might be the trx4 sport. Wednesday, Dec 23 2020 (about 2 years ago). Nice car! Motor Type: Brushed FREE U.S. All rights reserved. I'm new to the RC world and started with the Gen7 Pro. it has the redcat radio and charger too and now that i look at it it looks like a redcat body same basic look as the everest 10 and other redcat . You should have no problem fitting a different body with little modification if you use the body clip setup (you'd have to remove the hinging mechanism) I have a Gen7 Sport, a Pro, and the SCX10.2. HobbyCrawler Metal 38T Gear for Redcat Gen7 Upgrades Parts Redcat Gen 7 Tooth Bevel Gear Redcat Everest 10 Redcat Gen7 Pro/Sport Redcat Racing Rc Hobby Model Car. i got a winch on mine, but had to mod the bumper and retap the mounting plate on the winch to fit. Yup! 20 days from USA to Russia!! Both are expected to start shipping in late July to mid August and both will be available in different colors. Privacy Policy. It looks to me like the company behind the gen 7 has just sold it to another company which is totally fair game. The front of the body is held in place using a high strength hook and loop system, so theres no need to fumble with, easily lost, body clips. Motor Type: Brushed They've done a fair bit of teasing on the new trucks, now all the details have been released. 99. See complete details > Parts Finder. Top RC Car & Truck Lists - What is the Best RC Car? lt's not a racer like some of my other cars but a good crawler that l walk behind so l'm less likely to crash . Send it to P.O. I just purchased an all steel transmission for it and hope it holds up. l took my new car for its 1st test run yesterday. 54T RC540 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler 40A ESC, High torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system. Its incredibly built. Finally, how hard is it to find replacement bodies for either, as I'd like to turn this in to a 4runner or Defender 80 at some point. Buying another for nephew now! The Gen7 Pro also includes a 3000mAh NiMH battery pack, NiMH charger and a 2.4GHz radio system, making it one of the very best values in the RC market. Get your Everest-10 4WD shaft driven rock crawler today! I have a 6 year old son so i wanted something slow and though enough for him, and fun for us both. Big Squid RC, Basher Approved, and the Big Squid Logo are registered trademarks of Big Squid RC, Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. With a host of included features that are normally reserved for aftermarket upgrades, the Gen7 PRO is potentially the most capable out of the box scaler on the market. FREE delivery Mon, May 1 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Out of the box, the Gen7 Pro comes standard with features, you'd expect to be optional, for a value that is, until now, unheard of in the scale crawler market. Shipping on orders of $99 or more*.  See complete details >. Wasn't the gen 7 not Redcats own design? Redcat Everest Gen7 Pro Upgrade Project Project Everest Gen7 Pro - If it Ain't Broke, Fix It 10/5/2018 With winter approaching and my outdoor racing season finished, I've set my TR-SC10E race truck aside and started working on a new project. Nice delivery! Within the first hour of driving it the driveshaft was broken. it straight up out performs my carisma sca-1e f150.this my wife's crawler and both were ordered at same timei wish I would have saved $150 and got myself a gen7. Redcat Everest Gen7 PRO 1/10 4WD RTR Scale Rock Crawler w/2.4GHz Radio (Black), Toggle the accessibility view on the website. Redcat Vehicle Manuals - Redcat Racing Redcat Vehicle Manuals Looking for the manual for your Redcat Racing vehicle? Box 361 Ashland, KY 41105 1/10 Scale Brushed Electric Rock Crawler - Includes: 2.4Ghz Radio, Battery, Charger, Ready to Run, Redcat Everest-10 RC Crawler - 1:10 Brushed Electric Rock Crawler, Add a spare NIMH battery with more runtime. How about torque twist on the stock Gen 7? Now, you can save money and get a tricked out RTR scale crawler. It has the most scale features of the 3 as well, and room to add more scale accessories, including 3D printable interiors, trailer hitch, exterior accessories like door handles and such.upgrades are plenty from aluminum axles/braces/mounts to upgraded linkages/skid plate etc. No problems yet. Tax and shipping will be calculated at checkout. Im very impressed with my redcat gen7 pro. Look at the Exceed RC Maxstone10 and the Redcat Everest10. Redcat - Everest 10 vs Gen 7 vs Gen 8 - RCCrawler Welcome to RCCrawler Forums. Its easy to use. Real bead lock wheels. Which is what l'm after now . Battery: 2000mAh NiMH (Charger Included) The only thing original on it is the BPC chassis. If you move the steering linkage farther out on the servo horn it does better. Between the inner roll cage, outer fenders, and roof rack, the realistic body is well protected and looks amazing. Also compare instruction illustrations to your trucks assembly. That being said, the top portal gears are cheap & some say they act as a fuse, breaking before anything else does. Cookie Notice Perhaps most importantly, the Everest Gen7 is slated to have a street price of only $199 while the accessory equipped Gen7 Pro will be $279. Width: 241mm Plenty of metal support available from redcat without breaking the bank. I love my gen 7 the only thing is I bought a charger and the extra . I'm enjoying the purchase and will continue to have fun. Sometimes the lack of available wheel speed is a factor with the E10 as well. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Aluminum chassis, 4-Link suspension, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks, Beadlock wheels, Centrally mounted motor, Shaft driven, Locked diffs, Ball bearings throughout. I purchased the Gen7 for my 6 year old after doing quite a few reviews. I love this vehical its powerful fully locked 4x4 differentialsrock solid motor and transmission and steering is somewhat limited stock. Battery: 3000 MAH NiMH (Charger Included) Either way great buy for the price. These FIVE Stars are not for the actual product but for the AWESOME service from AMain Hobbies! RC Drift Cars - How to get into RC Drifting, RC Racing Tips for the Beginner Racer and Mistakes to Avoid. Wasnt planning on keeping the body for long anyways. Great customer service. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, OGUNKE RC Igniter & Hot Glow Plug N3 No.3 Spark Nitro Engine Parts Replace for Traxxas Kyosho HSP HPI Redcat 1/8 1/10 RC Car Truck Buggy, OGRC Nitro Starter Glow Plug Igniter Charger Tools Fuel Bottle Combo for Traxxas Redcat HSP Nitro Powered 1/8 1/10 RC Car, Redcat Racing Everest GEN7 Pro 1/10 4WD RTR Scale Rock Crawler, Redcat Racing Everest GEN7 Sport 1/10 4WD RTR Scale Rock Crawler, 4pcs #45 Steel Wheel Axle Drive Shaft (L/R) for RedCat 1/10 Everest 10 Gen 7 Pro/Sport Upgrade Parts, 4Pcs Vgoohobby 1/10 RC Scale Toy Decoration Metal RC Jack Toy Stands Simulation Compatible with Traxxas TRX4 Axial SCX10 RC4WD Tamiya CC01 D90 HPI HSP 1/10 RC Climbing Crawler Car (Red), Benedict 1/10 Scale RC Axial SCX10 Truck Full Metal Assembled Transmission Gearbox with Steel Gear Set, RCAWD RC Axles Assembly with Gears, Metal RC Front Axle Housing for 1/10 HSP Rock Crawler 94180 RGT 18000 Himoto REDCAT RC Crawler Axles Everest GEN7 PRO, Everest GEN7 Sport, Hop Up Parts Black, HobbyCrawler Alloy Rear Axles Housing with Metal Gears for Redcat Gen7 Upgrades Redcat Everest 10 Redcat Gen7 ProSport Redcat Racing Rc Hobby Model Car (red), HobbyCrawler Alloy 180211 Axle Housing for Redcat Gen7 Upgrades Parts Rear Axle Housing with Metal Gears Redcat Everest 10 Axle Housing Redcat Gen7 ProSport Axle Housing Silver Parts, Alloy Front Hub Carrier/Rear Axle Cover Bushing/Steering Hub Carrier for RC RedCat 1/10 Everest Gen7 Pro/Sport (Red), Hobbypark 120mm / 4.72inch 1.9 Crawler Tires and 1.9 Beadlock Wheels Set Foam Inserts for Axial SCX10 II III Traxxas TRX-4 Redcat Gen8 Gen7 Upgrades Replacement Parts (4-Pack) (Green&Black), Share Goo RC Aluminum Alloy 180009 Connect Box with 38T Main Gear Compatible with HSP 94180 Redcat Racing Everest 1/10 RC 4WD Climbing Rock Crawler Car,Sliver, ShareGoo Steel Spur Gear 87T Compatible with Redcat Everest Gen7 Pro HSP 94180 RGT E86100 1/10 RC Crawler Car, Alloy Center Gearbox Mount Plate 138002 for RC Hobby Car RedCat 1/10 Everest Gen7 Pro/Sport (Silver), HobbyCrawler Metal Oil Filled Everest 10 Shocks for Redcat Gen7 Upgrades Parts Shocks Redcat Gen7 Pro Sport Shocks Shocks Parts Dark Blue 100mm Rc Shocks, for Redcat Gen7 Upgrades 45 Steel Spur Gear 87T Tooth for Rc Hobby Model Car Redcat Everest 10 Redcat Gen7 Pro/Sport Parts Upgrades (Silver), M, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. The Everest-10 comes completely assembled and includes a 54T RC540 brushed motor, 40A ESC, high torque steering servo, 7.2V NiMH battery, NiMH battery charger, and 2.4GHz radio system. It looks to me like the company behind the gen 7 has just sold it to another company which is totally fair game. my friend bought me this as a gift to get me into the hobby. Many scale accessories: Full inner roll cage, Inner fenders, Outer fenders, Molded snorkel, Shackle mount bumpers with D-rings and Hitch ball, LED mounts, Folding mirrors, Roof rack, Spare tire, Jack, Fuel cans, Shovel, Axe, Sand ladder. Specifications: In a photo it shows top link mounts on chassis differ from assembly. i have no other truck to compair this to but this thing is so much fun and i would recommend it to anyone. Only upgrade id suggest is a better battery. Thank you! So happy I bought this rig works awesome after a few upgrades, Thursday, Jan 23 2020 (about 3 years ago). Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive . The Redcat Racing Everest-10 is ready to scale the toughest terrains. Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio System, This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2017, Note: Manufacturer does not allow coupons, Redcat Everest Gen7 PRO 1/10 4WD RTR Scale Rock Crawler. 550 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler ESC with 3 selectable brake modes, Hexfly high torque metal gear steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system. Additionally, the Gen 7 PRO includes a molded roll cage . We test out. 1/10 Scale Brushed Electric Scale Crawler - Includes: 2.4Ghz Radio, Battery, Charger, Ready to Run, 7.2v 3000mAh NiMh Battery & Charger Included, Redcat Everest Gen7 PRO RC Scale Crawler - 1:10 Brushed Rock Crawler. Oh yes, the crew over at Redcat Racing are creating a lot of buzz with their much anticipated Everest Gen7 and Gen7 Pro scale crawlers. On the surface, it doesn't look like much but once you really take a closer look there is a lot going on! When it's on the drive where l can see it all the time and it's not disappearing around corners , lt can move quite quickly . GOLDBAT 2S 7.4V 7200mAh 50C Hard Case RC LiPo Battery Pack with Deans T and TRX Plug for RC Car Vehicle Truck Tank Losi Traxxas Slash Truggy Buggy Team Associated Driving in cirles in grass the rear axle shaft broke. go Gen 7, just as capable as the E20. We'll we've finally pulled the trigger so to speak and picked up what looks to be some really amazing scale crawler trucks for the channel! It looks and crawls very well for a vehicle at this price point. The Gen7 PRO features a first of its kind, hinged body mount system that eliminates body clips in the hood - while the rear of the body hinges off the back of the truck making access to the chassis easy. I noticed the Gen 7 tires appear to have smaller width and diameter than the stock Everest 10 and from what I read steering degree on the stock Gen 7 is not so great. Its a great crawler but it came broke. Redcat Racing Everest 10 Connect Box. Include Redcat Gen 7 shocks, suspension, tires, drive shaft, bumper, turnbuckle, steering hub carries, motor, shocks mount.. Additionally, the Gen 7 PRO includes a molded roll cage, inner fenders and a roof rack loaded with scale accessories like a spare tire, jack, fuel cans, shovel, axe and sand ladder. 2004-2023 Big Squid RC, Inc., all rights reserved. Great product for a budget crawler this is it! Chassis Type: Powder Coated Steel Combine this awesome chassis with a Hobbywing Brushed ESC, Licensed Interco Super Swamper tires and real beadlock wheels and the Gen7 sets itself apart from the rest with its features and performance. Many keep spares so they can change them on the trail if needed. 1/10 scale off-road scale truck. By combining this custom chassis with a steel electronics bridge and a low slung forward mounted battery tray, the Gen7 PRO provides a tune-able platform that has the high performance bells and whistles you would normally have to pay extra for. I sent an email to redcat hoping they will do something. Not sire about bodies, replacements are easy to find, but the 8 has adjustable wheel base to give you a range of different possibilities. Ive been waiting on redcat to get back to me but Ill take it as a lose and just get the Hobby Wing 1080 quick run ESC and a Holmes Hobby CrawlMaster 550 12t. The Everest-10 is the perfect vehicle for those who love the aggressive look of monster trucks, but still want the ability to scale mountain sides like only rock crawlers can. Great for the price would definitely recommend other's getting it for a first crawler. The aggressively styled 4 door SUV body is available in green or black, and the included black, white, red and wood grain die cut decals will allow you to detail the truck the way you want. The Pro is definitely more top heavy with the accessories on top than the E10. It's not a clone. Finish off the look with a molded snorkel and detailed shackle mount bumpers with a hitch ball and LED mounts, and the Gen7 PRO delivers in both performance and scale looks. The addition of the low slung forward mounted battery tray and steel electronics bridge create a highly tunable platform that performs alongside customized crawlers costing twice as much. Height: 279.4mm Redcat Racing 2023. Posted by Tim Mohr in New Products on Thursday, May 18th, 2017 at 12:46 pm. ReAl_VsAuSe 3 yr. ago Plus, the included 2000mAh NiMH battery, charger and 2CE 2.4GHz radio system are included as well to make the Gen7 and unmatched value in the scale crawler market. Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive Shipping was free 2 day, I also seen stories about fedex destroying the box, but we had no issues. Buy the Sport Version Here: https://amzn.to/2Ra547EBuy the Pro Version Here: https://amzn.to/2BCbTVNHobby Grade Charger: https://amzn.to/2UZxMqSRadioLink TX: https://amzn.to/2R9X4U9We've had our eyes on the RedCat Racing line of RC vehicles for a long time now, with a very high request from you guys to feature them.