He impressed the heck out of me.". So landing the No. 9 to No. NE | NO | NYG | NYJ | PHI | PIT | SF He was a first-team all-VISAA and All-Metro selection. At 281 pounds, Kancey is a tweener, so he'll be at his best next to a true nose tackle. Copyright 2000-2023 Sports Reference LLC. Rogers walked on at Virginia Tech and eventually was drafted into the NFL. And he'll get that with 347-pound Vita Vea lined up alongside him in Tampa Bay. So while they paid a premium to move up from No. He committed early, in December 2019, and his offer sheet was short because he sought schools that would allow him to play football and baseball. "He was a guy that got more and more impressive as [Patrick Henry] got deeper and deeper into the playoffs. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. The area where they really struggled, though? Jones is believed to be the first Thomas Jefferson football player to attend a Power Five school in nearly 50 years. As a Nittany Lion, Smith was voted third-team All-Big Ten by coaches and was a Butkus Award semifinalist. All three numbers were first or second among edge rushers. 9 overall. So adding depth to the running back room could be even more important if the Saints are without Kamara at some point. With Kyler Murray coming off a torn ACL, that's huge. Clearly a dynamic athlete, questions remain about how best to employ Brown's attributes. WebRichmond Raiders - Richmond Senior High School - Rockingham, North Carolina - Football - Hudl. Eric Kolenich writes about higher education, health systems and more for the Richmond Times-Dispatch. Check out highlight-reel plays from former Kentucky QB Will Levis as he gets ready for the NFL draft. Marshall and UMass had offered, and Clemson, Penn State and Virginia Tech were interested. "He'll definitely play early, he's a smart dude who can pick up playbooks quickly. "You can see that football is in his background, he was raised in a football family," Bly said. WebFollow your favorite high school teams and players. Deep Run quarterback Bo Kite stiff arms Freeman defender Aidan Wilson, No. You can just tell by watching the tape that he has a feel for the game and uses those instincts to beat defensive backs. He could eventually make his way to becoming a target for quarterback Jared Goff if the tight end room begins to deal with injuries. Johnson was selected in the seventh round by the Kansas City Chiefs. One of the drafts true success stories, Torrence (6-5 3/8, 330) weighed more than 420 pounds in high school before changing his diet, and he became a first-team He ran a 4.89-second 40 and jumped 9-foot-8 in the broad jump at 291 pounds. Hes not only highly intelligent, but his athleticism is pretty incredible." He was the fourth Gamecock taken in this years draft, Get in-depth, sideline coverage of Charlotte area sports - only $1 a month. Pittsburgh took care of a big need in Round 1 by selecting offensive tackle Broderick Jones out of Georgia, but corner was still a hole heading into Friday night. John Michael Schmitz, C, Minnesota (Round 2, No. Do you have a blog? You're not misremembering. San Francisco has a very capable safety duo in Talanoa Hufanga and Tashaun Gipson Sr., but the latter re-signed for just one year and is turning 33 years old. Cleveland traded for Elijah Moore this offseason, but I was still looking for it to add to the receiver room behind Amari Cooper. Will Levis, QB, Kentucky (Round 2, No. North Carolina cornerbacks coach Dr Bly, a former Pro Bowl DB, Super Bowl champion and member of the college football and Virginia sports halls of fame, is a leader in the Tar Heels' recruiting efforts in Virginia. He's going to outplay his draft slot. Factor in Mark Andrews, Rashod Bateman and J.K. Dobbins, and you have a legit Super Bowl-caliber unit. Also on the team is Matoaca grad Immanuel Hickman. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). We present them here for purely educational purposes. Dallas took Micah Parsons in Round 1 in 2021 as an inside 'backer, but injuries pushed him into an edge-rushing role in which he now has 26.5 sacks over two seasons. I could see him moving around quite a bit in Las Vegas, stacking as a base Y tight end or flexing out to beat defensive backs with his precise routes and size advantage. And while Pickens had only 2.5 sacks last season, his explosion, first-step quickness and power suggest he can be more disruptive than his numbers suggest. Outside of Levis, I really like Tulane running back Tyjae Spears, and I think he could find success in this offense. Mines lists himself as a wide receiver at JMU on Twitter, and recruiters think he could play either or both sides of the ball. Subscribe to Stathead Football: Get your first month FREEYour All-Access Ticket to the Pro Football Reference Database. The Panthers rank in the bottom four over the past three seasons in Total QBR (38.3), touchdown-to-interception ratio (46-50) and completion percentage (61.5%). But his speed and aggressiveness led 27 schools, including Alabama, Clemson and Georgia, to offer him. If Flowers finds daylight, he's gone. Coaches like his speed, instinct, vision and good grades. Stout played his first year of college football at Virginia Tech, where he ranked No. Buffalo moved up from No. Here are my top 10 cornerbacks: 1. First, Arizona moved from No. Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State (Round 1, No. Catching up with previous A-List players, Highland Springs, defensive back, Oklahoma, 6-1, 180. There are the Kipers of the world who won't like it because it's a running back in the top 10. 18 and rightfully so, but I see legit starters across this draft class. Hess saw the Knights play Dinwiddie in November and, though the Generals won 35-21 behind a dominant ground game, he said Madison "lived in Dinwiddie's backfield. Maryland, for example, recruited him as a running back. 27 to get Kincaid at No. You'll see him lined up in the slot, using his speed and reliable hands to smoothly transition upfield after the catch. Hes just an all-around great kid, Varina coach Marcus Lewis said. At this point we shouldn't be too surprised when Green Bay skips on pass-catchers in Round 1, but it does have a knack for finding them on Day 2, which it did as recent as Christian Watson last April. Jimmy G will need a security blanket over the middle when opponents focus on taking away Davante Adams and Jakobi Meyers. 90). He rushed for over a thousand yards, had 19 touchdowns, and caught 16 passes for 359 yards and three touchdowns. He was a lot better than the amount of offers he had. That recruiter added that Jones had good hands, and hes faster than youd think. Tenuta was drafted by the Buffalo Bills and is currently listed as their third-string left tackle. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. And after surrendering 28 passing TDs -- a bottom-six number -- that's exactly what the Patriots need. Tillman wins on contested catches and plays with enough power to break tackles after the catch. Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon (Round 1, No. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. 4 in FBS for touchback percentage. 1). He was a second-team All-American with 12 sacks and 19.5 tackles for loss in 2022, and was voted captain as a senior. Intangibles also stood out to recruiters for the demonstrative leader and strong student who also had offers and interest from Norfolk State, VMI, Yale, Army and Air Force. Who are the top prospects remaining? Carter chose Virginia in December and had 11 offers, according to 247 Sports, including Virginia Tech, Florida and Penn State. Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College (Round 1, No. He has the speed to cover from sideline to sideline, and hes got a frame capable of bulking up another 30 pounds. Please disable your ad blocker to view the video content. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Just a strong, physical, big human being. Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia (Round 1, No. I see spectacular touch, a smooth delivery and really good trajectory on deep shots. The only thing truly standing between Miller and a big role in the pros is his receiving skills, which he'll need to improve on. Walker had 16 scholarship offers, including ODU, Richmond and William & Mary, Yale and Penn. Hes got great size, but for a kid his size, hes got good feet and hes extremely powerful, Prince George coach Bruce Carroll said. As a senior defensive back in 2015, Johnson deflected ten Check out the best highlights that contributed to Boston College WR Zay Flowers' stellar college career. Ford left school in December and has spent most of his time training in Miami since then. Pernell announced in May that he had reopened his recruitment and decommitted from Virginia Tech after verbally committing to the Hokies nearly 11 months ago and signing his NLI in December. Reed is fun to watch, and he was the most dynamic receiver down in Mobile, Alabama, in January during Senior Bowl week. When you look at his highlight tape and you look at 'Dre in person, it just all makes sense.". I love Flowers' game, and no matter how many times Kiper tries to claim this is his guy, I've been touting him since I watched Boston College practices last summer. For a team that was shut out of the first two rounds, I was impressed with the caliber of players the Browns were able to find in the draft. 9). 838 US Hwy #1 North, Rockingham, NC 28379. Brown is an incredibly hard worker who will carve out a role in this 49ers defense, maybe even lining up as a big nickel in some situations. He transferred to Montana in 2020 and played the last two seasons for the Grizzlies. Thomas Jefferson graduate Jaylen Jones, who enrolled early at Virginia Tech in the spring of 2021. Highland Springs edge rusher / linebacker, 6-4, 250. Army uses a run-first option offense similar to his high school scheme. He was all over the guy in that last play. Hes got length, hes got good speed, another recruiter said, complimenting Harmons instincts and ball skills. A starter for Dale as an underclassman, Madison went to Georgia to play his junior year before returning for his senior season at Dale. "Can he contribute somewhere else? He's only 5-foot-10 and 187 pounds, but he's versatile, explosive and savvy in his routes. And as a run-blocker, his quickness shows up in zone-blocking schemes. Maybe he kicks back to safety, too, where Kiper has him projected. Detroit -- which is quickly becoming a serious playoff contender -- could turn to Hooker next season. I think hes going to get better and better, one scout said. Go back and watch that tape to see what he can do. You can cancel at any time. Mike Kropf/TIMES-DISPATCH. In fact, it's quite the opposite in most cases, since I'm looking mostly at value. Brown carried 166 times for 1,132 yards and 17 touchdowns as the centerpiece of the Lancers' high-flying attack. 12 aside -- is going to be an integral part of the Lions' offense. Carter is long, athletic and has good pass-rushing abilities, one coach said. You can't tell me that wasn't part of the thinking for the Pats. "If he plays in a one-back system, where does he fit in?" Tippmann doesn't even know what it's like to allow a sack -- he gave up zero over three years and 23 starts at Wisconsin. At 6-foot, he's an undersized baller with plus accuracy, and he can develop into a solid backup behind Derek Carr if Jameis Winston doesn't return in 2024. If Montgomery can get himself into college football shape quickly, hell compete for a starting job early on, the coach added. RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) When it comes to producing elite football talent, Virginia does not necessarily have the same reputation as powerhouses like Texas, Florida or California. So getting an impact edge rusher such as Young in the third round? At 5-foot-11, Willis is at least three inches shorter than the average high-level college linebacker. WebSenior running back Demond Claiborne, the All-Metro player of the year, helped King William win the Class 2 championship, rushing 214 times for 2,946 yards and 47 He'll be a real asset for Tua Tagovailoa here as an underneath target, though he's also a solid route runner. The Commanders' pass defense was solid last season, recording the league's second-best completion percentage against (59.9%) and allowing the 10th-best yards per dropback (5.9). Even though the Jaguars ended up making 10 picks on Day 3, I tentatively had Strange circled as their best pick on Saturday morning before Round 4 had kicked off. Pittsburgh reportedly was getting some calls from teams looking to move up into the No. Assuming Marvin Harrison Jr. goes in Round 1 next year, Stroud will have played with four first-round wideouts over the past two years. He can be a solid complementary back to Derrick Henry. Position of need? Willis already has faced off-the-field issues. Hes the best lineman Ive coached in 25 years. Montgomery had 16 offers according to 247, including East Carolina, Liberty, Old Dominion and Richmond. WebThe 2021 A-List: The area's top high school football recruits The 2021 A-List: The area's top high school football recruits Eric Kolenich Jun 9, 2021 0 Hopewells TreVeyon 2 Ardrey Kell stops No. Despite concerns about his size, Young was the top QB on the PFF big board, and his 92.9 passing grade led all players at the position over the past two seasons. Iowa tight end Sam LaPorta has speed and ball skills, Alabama safety Brian Branch does a little bit of everything, and Alabama running back Jahmyr Gibbs -- positional value at No. During his redshirt senior season, he led the Thundering Herd in interceptions and was selected to the All-Conference USA second team. Now, there's of course the off-field aspect of it all, part of the reason he was No. And while he had only 636 receiving yards and five TDs in 2022, Reed has above-average ball skills and went for over 1,000 yards and 10 touchdowns in 2021. ", "He's amazing," Hess said. WebAll Players Table; Player Pos Teams From To; Melvin Ingram: DE: SDG,LAC,PIT,KAN,MIA: 2012: 2022: Dannell Ellerbe: LB: BAL,MIA,NOR,PHI: 2009: 2017: Michael Waddell: DB: Young is a little raw, and he had only 1.5 sacks last season, but once he develops his pass-rush moves and is more consistent with a plan of attack there, his game will take off. SEA | TB | TEN | WSH, DeMarvion Overshown, ILB, Texas (Round 3, No. He mixes speeds on his passes, leads receivers into yards after the catch, has mobility when healthy and throws a beautiful deep ball. 6 on my final board. And they've gotten marquee players, too," he said. Because of his 5-foot-9, 188-pound size, Achane might never be a three-down back but he doesn't need to be to have a big impact. If the offensive line can turn things around, this Colts offense could be a lot of fun to watch. Criswell said he stood out on an always loaded Springers defensive unit. He was the Wildcats quarterback, and while theres a chance he plays quarterback in college, his more likely destination is linebacker. But Pickens is a different kind of player, is a good fit in Chicago and will be key in this defensive scheme. I couldn't promise you anything beyond maybe being a great special teams player.". Strange is also a powerful in-line blocker. Download the free 8News and StormTracker 8 mobile apps! Manchester averaged 40 points on its way to the Region 6A semifinals behind Brown, a four-star prospect (247Sports) who verbally committed to Virginia Tech in July 2021 before signing with Maryland on early signing day amid coaching changes in Blacksburg. The Dukes are a good fit for Bostic, Criswell said. A great performance at the combine boosted his stock, too. Pro Photography. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. Recruiters praised Life Christian's development of interior linemen. Sure, some of the best players in history have come from Virginia, such as Lawrence Taylor, Kam Chancellor, Willie Lanier and Michael Vick, but the relatively small quantity of prospects historically has made players like them the exception rather than the rule. That's how much I like his game. And here's the thing: Smith-Njigba posted those numbers with first-round talents Garrett Wilson and Chris Olave lined up next to him. 15. Good range and can tackle. Another coach called him a product of great coaching and development at Highland Springs. He's not a burner, but he's a savvy route runner with really impressive body control. Hes on a different level than everybody else, the recruiter said. As a high schooler, Curtis Brooks was called one of the areas most terrorizing defensive lineman by the Danville Register & Bee and was named to the All-Region 4A second team. And he will still produce big gains by hauling in intermediate-level passes and using his strength to pick up yards after the catch. He jukes and spins and then pushes a button to explode with more speed, another coach said. I can't wait to watch him. Myers Park students celebrate the boys basketball teams 74-60 victory over Richmond Senior in the NCHSAA state 4A championship game at the Dean Smith Daiyan Henley, ILB, Washington State (Round 3, No. Kincaid accelerates in a flash, can win down the seam and is a smooth route runner. 17). At the time, Woolfolk said his priority was to play both sports, even if that meant he couldnt remain a quarterback. Coaches and recruiters say a wrestling background is a plus for linemen, and that Burgos is still raw and on an upward trajectory. He played the 2017 and 2018 seasons at Golden West Community College in California. The agility and lower-body flexibility really pop on tape, though he's not an overpowering back by any means, and he is just adequate in the pass game. IMG Academy (Florida) led the way with four players selected, St. Josephs Prep NBA. Taking a look at what became of past players ranked on the Richmond Times-Dispatch's A-List. As for his age, yes, he's 25 years old. Getting Jordan Love help was critical. Green was roughly 400 pounds when UNC started recruiting him, Bly said. 23 on my board, and outside of Kentucky QB Will Levis, he was the best available player entering Day 2. But flip on the tape from his 2021 breakout season (1,081 yards and 12 touchdown catches), and you'll quickly see why this is a good selection. And with his recognition skills, he can make plays on the ball. Two trades preceded this pick, and we need to consider that context. Oh, and shoutout to Chicago for grabbing Texas running back Roschon Johnson in Round 4 and Minnesota cornerback Terell Smith in Round 6. Last season, Curtis Brooks was one of the best defensive players on a team that was so good, it changed the way people think about non-Power Five programs. Maybe you saw this pick late in Round 1 and said, Wait, didn't the Bills just extend Dawson Knox on a four-year deal last September? 2 defensive tackle in the first round should help inject some life into that unit. Senior running back Demond Claiborne, the All-Metro player of the year, helped King William win the Class 2 championship, rushing 214 times for 2,946 yards and 47 touchdowns in a 14-game schedule. The Saints have Alvin Kamara and Jamaal Williams, but Miller is going to see some touches in this offense. Just a really good football player, one coach said. I see an outstanding combination of speed, suddenness and fluid movement on tape, and he can mirror receivers so well, recognizing route combos and sticking with them like glue. As he was finishing community college, Ford had more than 20 Division I offers and committed to Kansas, of whose basketball team he had grown up a fan. Stout was selected by the Baltimore Ravens, where hell be able to learn under seasoned veteran and former Pro Bowler Sam Koch. Let's get things rolling with the Cowboys and the NFC East. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Here are my top 10 defensive tackles: 1. I always told my mom I wanted to be an NFL player. 74). So I can get behind a ball hawk at No. The Texans shocked the football world by nabbing Stroud and Alabama edge rusher Will Anderson Jr. in some aggressive drafting early on Thursday night. 33). He pleaded not guilty in March to felony and misdemeanor charges for battery after allegedly punching, kicking and stomping a man in Las Vegas during Pro Bowl week. There was some buzz that Turner could go in the first round in the weeks leading into the draft, but the Bengals landed him in the final picks of the second round. Devon Achane, RB, Texas A&M (Round 3, No. 1 defensive tackle in the 2019 recruiting class after being selected South Carolinas Mr. Football his senior year of high school. 92). And New England followed it up by taking Georgia Tech pass-rusher Keion White on Day 2 to exploit the edges twice a year against New York. And talent? Jan. 12, 2022 Updated: Jan. 15, 2022 1:30 p.m. "Those are the type of players you look for at the skill positions, guys who are very loose and athletic and that can excite folks," Bly said. The Demon Deacons program felt like home from the outset, said Claiborne, who also had offers from Virginia, Virginia Tech, Michigan and West Virginia, among others. Jaylen Jones is going to be the gem of Virginia Techs recruiting class, he said. Young is my No. Look at him more like a 6-foot-4, 246-pound slot receiver who can create mismatches. Racing. With only one pick on Day 2, they had to address that O-line and ace the selection -- and they did with my No. For what it's worth, though, they did address the run game at the second level, using a third-rounder on my No. Use without license or authorization is expressly prohibited. There's also the current Kamara situation, which could result in a suspension at some point. Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi State (Round 1, No. He went for 1,102 yards on the ground last season. Or write about sports? Recruiters also love his intangibles as a soft-spoken, humble kid who's smiling all the time and works hard in the classroom. Rush, a former high school quarterback and college wide receiver at the start, is an incredible athlete still learning the nuances of the cornerback position. (Rockingham, NC) football team in its game Holly Springs High School on Nov 4, 2022. MP Stats for iPad. North Carolinas divorce law is clearly an outlier. Robinson could dominate in Atlanta's run-heavy offensive scheme right out of the gate. There are two camps on this pick. Hitting on the Day 2 and 3 picks is going to be important, and I think a lot of prospects in the Rams' rookie class will have a chance to start at some point this season. Osborn is the only returning receiver not named Justin Jefferson who cracked 180 receiving yards last season, and he had only 650. Harmon is the next great defensive back to come out of Highland Springs, following Malcolm Greene (Clemson) and KVon Wallace (Philadelphia Eagles). Baltimore signed Odell Beckham Jr., extended Lamar Jackson and now used its first-round pick on Flowers. Woolfolk was called the wildcard of Virginias recruiting class because its hard to predict where the two-sport star will be in three years. Bo is definitely one of the most prolific players Ive ever coached. 2). Philadelphia Eagles. WebRichmond Senior High School Skip To Main Content Site Map + - Sharing Search WebMail Login Open Menu For technical questions and comments regarding this Team needs -- in which a player was picked in relation to my board -- scheme fit and any trades involved in the selection all factored in here. In 2020, Mitchell had two games with over 60 receiving yards and one with over 100. Read more on the 2023 draft . Kansas City needs depth badly here, especially since Niang played nine snaps last season. Ryan Tannehill, who is entering the final year of his contract and has zero guaranteed money remaining, is turning 35 years old, and his play declined last season. Breece Hall, Michael Carter and fifth-rounder Israel Abanikanda are going to love running behind this 6-foot-6, 313-pounder. "I think he's at a spot where they'll instantly utilize his talent," said Gary Criswell, a high school football analyst and former college coach. Smith was selected by the Carolina Panthers and could definitely see playing time this year, as they continue to find a replacement for Panthers legend and former NFL Defensive Player of the Year, Luke Kuechly. In fact, Philadelphia tied for the most defensive players drafted from the same school in the common draft era, per ESPN Stats & Information research. Tennessee reportedly reinstated him recently. Jordan Addison, WR, USC (Round 1, No. (Cameron, NC) football team in its game Richmond Senior High School on Oct 7, 2022. Nazeeh Johnson was a standout on both sides of the ball at Millbrook High School in Winchester. What a perfect fit this is for Achane and the Dolphins, who had just four selections. Then it jumped back up to No. 50). He picked off 10 passes over the past two seasons, often getting early jumps and attacking the ball in the air. ", Prince George offensive lineman, 6-4, 285. Having reliable options stacked up the middle means Dallas is free to move Parsons around and let him get after the passer off the edge, and the team is better for it. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. I think hes going to surprise people with his impact, probably on the defensive side of the ball. What is unmistakable about Jones is his speed, chiseled frame and the leadership he displayed, even when he had little varsity experience. Even what Ive done at this level, I knew I had to do it, a stepping stone for where I wanted to go. K.J. Myers Park won 78-37 in Rockingham, but the Raiders were without five-star recruit Paul McNeil, a 6-6 junior who has committed to N.C. State. Josh Downs, WR, North Carolina (Round 3, No. He caught 59 balls for 875 yards and eight touchdowns last season, but he was downright dominant the year prior, catching 100 passes for 1,593 yards and 17 TDs while at Pitt. "What made 'Dre a person we recruited so highly was how athletic he was; he's very dynamic as a receiver," Bly said. Talk about a high-floor prospect. Joe Tippmann, C, Wisconsin (Round 2, No. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (Round 1, No. Coleman played tight end, slot receiver and punter, and hes got a strong enough leg that he could punt in college if needed, Parker said. He committed to Liberty on June 13after comments from Hokies coach Brent Pry that Tech "didn't feel good about bringing him here.". 9 overall. In his first year after transferring to Penn State, he ranked fourth in FBS for touchbacks and was named team captain the season after. Hopewells TreVeyon Henderson was the All-Metro player of the year in 2019 as a junior. His frame allows him to compete with big receivers, but I could see him moving inside to a nickel role. He has all the physical traits to be a really reliable cover man in the NFL. I had this match in my final mock draft, and the scheme fit works well here. 57). Every year, the NFL Draft gives fans the opportunity to get a preview of the next generation of NFL talent and young players take the next steps on their journey to becoming household names. And Carter is strong against the run, too. He's an older prospect at 25, but I think he'll get on the field plenty right away, at the very least as a pass-rush specialist to support Aaron Donald. Video of college student attacking food-delivery robot leads to 2 arrests. He will give you a little bit of everything, but his best traits are toughness and strength after the catch. And Young will make an impact as a run-game penetrator (24.5 tackles for loss over two seasons) and spot-dropper in coverage, too. He had 12 TD catches last season (tied fifth in the FBS) and forced 25 missed tackles on receptions (fourth). The Packers are getting a reliable pass-catcher with big-play ability, underrated speed and impressive acceleration. A state champion and first team All-Metro heavyweight wrestler, one recruiter said he has the highest potential of anyone in this class because "he can do so many different things." Nobody's sure what his position is at the next level, and Fisher himself said UVA recruited him as an all-around athlete and a preferred walk-on (PWO). He's only 166 pounds, and that lack of bulk shows up against the run. Matt Eberflus' defense relies on a good, penetrating 3-technique up the middle, and that's Pickens. He needed to land in the right situation, and he couldn't have asked for a better one. Best gifts for the graduate with travel plans, Mothers Day inspo: This foot massager has 20,000, Richmond reaches agreement to build new baseball, Police: Officer shoots man approaching with knife, AKA sorority sisters get ready for the Ukrops 10k, Sportsbackers announces new half marathon event, Clearing out conditions overnight Sunday night, Day three of Something In The Water music festival, Police: Man jumped from car to get away from officers, Man has life-threatening injuries after shooting, Two stabbed at racing event at Virginia Motorsports, 8-year-old girl hit by car, killed in Prince William, Kraken Make NHL History With Stunning First-Round, Stunned Bruins Broadcaster Compares Game 7 Loss to, Patrice Bergeron Addresses Future With Bruins After, Draymond Green Sends Message to Fans Ahead of Warriors-Lakers, Stephen Curry Had the Perfect Response When Asked, Steph Currys Game 7 Performance Keeps Warriors Dynasty, Jimmy Butlers Injury Deals Heat a Costly Hit Despite, NBA on TNT Twitter Trolls Charles Barkleys Incredibly, Nobody hurt in shooting incident in Henrico, Longer school year approved for Fairfield Court Elementary, Top 30 public high schools in Virginia ranked, Elderly Virginia doctor accused in massive opioid, Students absences put school accreditation at risk, Man arrested for hit-and-run of Petersburg 5th grader, Teen suspect charged in George Wythe shootings, VDH touts site as way to help count COVID-19 cases, Friend of Richmond nurse allegedly killed by her, Man hurt in shooting Saturday night in Richmond, BestReviews.com - Top gifts to make everyone happy this spring, Drew Barrymores Walmart collection is perfect for, Best Mothers Day gifts for the budding plant mom, Best Mothers Day Gifts for moms obsessed with books, https://scorestream.com/apiJsCdn/widgets/embed.js, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.