I tried just dabbing a tiny bit on my finger and trying it on my eyes again and the red eyes were back same as before. Corinne, please email the R+F nurses or your direct consultant who can contact the R+F nurses for you. Rodan and Fields created this technology to help your skin retain moisture and stay comfortable when challenged by climate and other environmental aggressors, allowing you to achieve a healthy sun-kissed glow for a longer period of time. Thats direct on line shopping. NO REPLY until i emailed again with a not very nice communication. So, with that said dont knock it until you try it. Every single thing worked. You can contact me to join my team at vbarker.myrandf.biz, or if you would like to be a preferred customer then find me at vbarker.myrandf.com. I am in the Virginia/D.C. Thinking about joining! Again, these folks are NOT skin care experts. Well it is a luxury item, so its value depends on what its worth to the individual. OMG! I used more makeup to cover the redness, even though my friend tried to also sell me on their light coverage powder because if you use the products, your skin is so great you dont need anything else! I was also told that acne breakouts happen with everyone, because your skin is purging toxins, this is how it works! Everything the consultants tell you is a lie to get you to buy. The most effective tools for anti aging are vitamins a, c and even and a medical grade sunscreen. taking oral vit c to boost her collagen and up her immune system in her skin:). I just am amused at all this back and forth over a skin care product. A regimine for almost $500? No pressure to buy. After 6 days I noticed huge results and am now foundation free at 35. Oh by the way if you put your passion into clean water, air and food protection then your skin would look amazing without having to put chemicals all over it. Email me for information. I tried Rodan & Fields to supplement my income and fell in love with the products. How can you assess the ethics and efficacy of a product if you havent tried it. The R + F products are purchased on line. Laura Escobar, Actually, Anyone can contact me.you dont have to be in Kansas! But not on my face just my body. Myself, well, I am one of her broken legs because I am in it for just me. The peer-to-peer business model isnt new. Crazy! Keep using and remember to use your sunscreen and the mineral peptides to protect your skin. I am sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience with our products and with the consultant. oz.,. Please share your story on the pissedcustomer site and the BBB. I would love to share more info with you about Rodan and Fields. 2. If interested, contact me, Id love to tell you more about our company and products. I dont understand a lot of these comments: 1. Rodan and Fields have never claimed to change your skin forever without continued use. For years12 to be exactRodan + Fields' Redefine Regimen has been an anti-aging cornerstone in countless skin-care regimensit's also been a best-seller for R+F since it launched. I dont know weather to continue. 4. What more could you want when getting into direct sales?! The tone and color of my skin got better after 60 days but my brown spots on my forehead got more prominant and darker and bigger along with more brown spots on other parts of my face. Our Mother's Day Gift Guide : 20% off Haircare Regimens , Body Care Special + more! I no longer deal with pain and inflammation of my scar on my waistline. Even in the winter I can go without most of the time. If youre looking for skincare products to address the signs of aging, we recommendCarrot & Stick. Then all you have to do is sign up online. You are correct, Stephanie, that you do need to continue to use the products to maintain your results or at the very least a strong SPF daily. 99% of direct sales consultants stop selling within the first year shes not giving her friends false hope, which I feel is admirable. I woke up one day and looked in the mirror and wondered what happened to my face. I admire your resolution to stick by the product but the product doesnt seem to be sticking by you? Im sorry you had a not so good experience! I typically do not like things that auto renew, and that is actually why I did not give it 5 stars. Dont trust your skin to the brainwashed pyramid scheme Tupperware lady. R + F provides a 60-day, empty bottle, money-back guarantee so you risk nothing financially by giving the products a try. Your skin simply cannot change that fast. I too have used Rodan & Fields Reverse. Remember you always get a 60 day empty jar money back guarantee no questions asked. I wasnt having to reapply moisturizer to my face 30 times a day! Just FYI in case this helps. Rodan + Fields now has a Regimen for every stage of life and skin need. mmmmHHHmmm. If you dont like the products each to their own. March 24, 2021. Her skin was amazingly beautiful. Any thoughts? Curious if you had the hives on your face? Helena Please, if you like your lashes at all dont use this product! Sometimes folks have tried using regime, which is something else entirely different. Please dont buy this product thinking its going to change your face forever. You dont make sales (which happens time to time) you have to pay the lease. Google the Rodan and Fields return form. I continued to email and they continued to refuse my refund. Pictured: Rodan + Fields REDEFINE Overnight Reparative Lotion. Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by two dermatologists, Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields. Its only been about 3 weeks and the regime I am using has left my skin INCREDIBLY dry!! I even buy it for my sister now. For the people that dont care for the product, I hope you find what works and please feel free to share if you come across anything that us ladies might want to check out! I have taken before pics. My skin feels so refreshed & clean!!! ive NEVER had skin issues, ive had great skin my whole life (im 31) with only a pimple or two every now and again. Its posts like this that drive me crazy. These products are not for everyone and I am not here to sell thembut rather educate and share information. we cant process this, it says you are doing a chargeback (I wasnt). Seriously if you have a good product why would you stoop to that sales model shame on you. Thats why applying skin care products that contain collagen wont provide the anti-aging benefits youre looking for. Plus the smell from the sulfur in the face wash was horrible and I had an extremely difficult time getting used to that odor. It also has skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. I love the products and the company. A strong, intact skin barrier prevents water loss and keeps harmful environmental irritants out of the skin. Not unless you want to remain fat.) With all the side effects they have you can keep them. I travel for work, and I dissapeared for 30 days. $5-$10 is reasonable. If you are looking for a sponsor, please dont hesitate to contact me! Users also have to remember, with most all regimens (no matter the company), your skin needs time to adjust to the product. Of course the dullness and spots come back. More so in the summer. This sales model is predatory and the enterprising stay-at-home suburban mom is the victim. We work as a team and I can help you accomplish your goals. The scent of the product is wonderful and it makes your face feel so refreshed. The skincare line is aimed at women age 30 and up. My email is [emailprotected] Have a great day! Eventually I realized it was turning off by itself even more rapidly, now I have had it more than the 1 yr warranty & it shuts down before I finish 1 area in less than a min & will not power up. One thing to keep in mind is that the Rodan and Fields Essentials Sunless Tanner does not contain SPF, therefore, it is recommended to apply a broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen when going outside. It also includes her picture. If one is not happy with their R+F Consultant I would encourage them to find another one just as you would a physician or a yoga instructor etc. I meant for NTI liked his/her comment about absorbing into the skin. Most r & f consultants I see are young and truly have no wrinkles. Tamar. They finally bridged the gap between natural and effective! Dont do it. Contact me with any questions! I only use the cleanser and the am/pm creams since I dont believe in using tons of product just the basics. Ever more so in smog bound cities like L.A.. You are correct that our skin absorbs quickly, but as I have done the research into R&F I am confident in saying that these formulas are not harmful as long as you follow the directions. It is not for everyone. The product lines were developed to meet individual needs based on your particular skin concerns and we have a solution tool to assist in determining what is best for you. At age 50 I thought I would buy from my friend who is also an anesthesiology nurse. Just saying. Perhaps you can talk to someone who has your goals in mind to determine what your best options. The red blotchy spots are even raised so it looks like I have ringworm infections on my face. So contact me if you want great results. Forgot to mention it gave me a rash where I applied it for the first two weeks and was very itchy! I was suckered in by my unscrupulous consultant to purchased all the kits.I was so exited until I realized all the scams.I couldnt bring my self to force my friends to join as consultants so they will purchase the high priced kits.oh..ya ..to be able to collect your commission you have to order $100 a month and to use pulse you have to pay $25 a month.What a scam. Under pressure from a friend, I attended her R & F party where I caved and bought over $500 worth of products. I want it to work so now what? Againif you like the products and it works for you and you are NOT a consultant cool. The Clear Start line, in particular, is significantly cheaper than the counterpart available at Rodan + Fields. Ive had no issues with it. All these reviews sound pretty fake to me. If it wasnt too late to return the product i would do it in a heartbeat. I have always had at least a few pimples on my face every day since I was 15. While I saw no appreciable difference in my skin at the end of the 60 days, the thing that really bothered me was the 60 day money back guarantee. The breakdown of a skincare system is about $100. Youre not that bright if you think that is just peachy keen. You have nothing to lose. Try contacting your consultant. In the month of April we were having terrible website issues. I talked to the consultant and was told to use the skincare program and and not use the roller for the first couple of weeks. I requested reimbursement for the holiday I was on at the time it occurred as it significantly impacted on what I could and couldnt do see photos as to why. MY NAME IS RACHEL AND I AM A LICENSED ESTHETICIAN IN ILLINOIS. They truly are amazing! We have to remember that every single person is unique with unique skin and unique PH. And for $150 a pop, Im going to use it that long. Canceling is that easy. After all the money I spent, I can actually say that my skin looks worse than it did before. My consultant doesnt get same credit I realized after. If you become a preferred customer it is even less, with 10% off and free shipping. Lotions, creams, washes, etc only target the surface and your body WILL absorb a lot of those external toxins into your body. You can delay every month until you are ready for new product. The lip balm is okay, not fabulous but much better than most I have tried, and I have tried everything out there I believe! i sent the pictures to the person who sold me the product and she sent them to the RF Connection for evaluation. The product is formulated in a unique dual-chamber delivery system, Rodan and Fields Soothe Mask is claimed to reveal softer, smoother-looking skin in just 10 minutes. Very unsatisfied customer here!!!!! All the desperate consultants on here are so sad. Multi-Level marketing products are sold through word-of-mouth whereas Pyramid Schemes dont have legitimate products, just empty promises to get rich quick. This is for people who actually want to know about the effectivity of the product, not your opionion of what you havent even tried. I am sure your friends that are selling would appreciate your support of their small business because the company actually is legit, does give back to the community and especially to its consultants. The creators of Rodan & Fields are the same creators of proactive. My post acne scarring looks incredible and I finally have some control of blemishes and breakouts!! I bought the regime plus the tool to exfoliate. I want to see a few before and after photos. One is currently on the brink of divorce bc of the deceptions that were discovered around tax time. I can mail you some sample products! This stuff is terrible!!1. My wife bought their soothe sensitive skin cream and the amp md roller and serum for me to try and in a month and half my scar is my actual skin color and it is no longer raised and irritates. I do not fool friends and family into buying the product. This way your skin will slowly adapt to changes and ingredients the products has. Connie, Hi Stephanie, Your skin is constantly changing and renewing itself. Regards, My customers usually get it for FREE from me to make sure they are happy and to see if it helps. The company did refund my money and when they saw my photos agreed they needed to be sent to their American home base for analysis. Use retinoids at night. Yes, other consultants comment to support each other but shouldnt be misleading, again, this is not our practice. I believe these products work! This is the best skin care range I have used and I have tested many products. with their Redefine Lip Renewing Serum. For me and in my over 3 years of experience, I have NEVER had a customer not receive exactly what was promised. With that being said I quickly noticed the dullness and spots starting to show again. Why can I not go to derm office and buy? At the end of your 60 days, when you are feeling like a ROCK STAR with your renewed confidence, you will have your answer about your purchasing decisions and whether or not the products are valuable enough to you!!! I started to go blind. Ive always heard amazing things about this stuff but Im just not seeing the benefits! Retinoic acid is clinically proven to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve uneven skin tone, restore skin firmness, and shrink the appearance of enlarged pores. But Ive noticed definite signs of aging in the last few years. Just keep an open mind because some dont give it the recommended trial time. Even if I did join I wanted to join a team that could already offer some successful results to hopefully be able to guide me in the right direction. Love Rodan and Fields. Anyone interested in the business, or just interested in researching the many products online, may view/order them or contact us through the following url brookegia.myrandf.com/ContactMe. I say do your research and get higher quality products that work. She had no problem getting right back to me when I wanted to purchase the product. Friends and family have noticed my skin and Ive come side red being a consultant to receive the discount. However, we also love sharing the products because they really work! Of course, have no where near the training you do, but they have gone through pretty extensive training, as well, and several have complained about having to undo the incorrect teachings R+F consultants have provided to their customers. The ingredients octinoxate, titanium dioxide, and zinc oxide provide broad spectrum SPF 30 protection. A pyramid scheme doesnt pay you regardless of effort. I have mini facial packs. I see people talking bad about consultants on here and keep asking for users opinions, well, thats the whole point. And thanks to the lip renewing serum most of the time I dont even need the lip gloss. As the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding- or in the sales numbers. In addition, most people (myself included) find that the redness and irritation goes away after 3-4 days of use. If you want to live an exceptional life then message me and I can help you start your pathway 2 freedom!! I stopped and the next day my eyes were so much better. This has been the best opportunity for me. I am not a rep and I have seen a difference in my brown spots. I wished people would get off the, Most of the positive comments are from consultants! Out of obligation I ordered a few things and received a skin care set from her for free. If you google her full name Shazia Zirvi you will see her LinkedIn Profile. For the price that is paid for this product, the customer service has been horrible! My niece is selling it and she has beautiful skin. Ive since been back on the regimen! Unless you get in at the very beginning, your chances of making any money are slim to none. The results are pretty much insane. I read the reviews about the lash boost and was concerned, but decided to try it. Before I signed up, I watched my friends face transform for over a year. I did give it one shot but she kept telling me what to do and how to use it that actually made me not continue in and of itself. FB & word of mouth is all we have. This means they are used in very low concentrations and therefore probably wont be able to provide much benefit to your skin. Why do I have to have a consultant name or be assigned one in my area? Today is the day! It contains 7 plant-based peptides to promote plumper and smoother-looking skin. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Nope, I dont easily believe and mostly not gonna recommend something I never tried or proven to be good. One key ingredient is the brands proprietary RD3 Complex. Also, in response to all these comments, there are OPTIONS on the market for the simple fact not everything works for everyone. Redefine Regimen for the Appearance of Lines, Pores + Loss of Firmness The selling tactics have changed a bit with the advent of social media, but they still function in much the same way and they still prey on people in the same way. I totally agree with youRetinol I think is the best for your skin and even though its pricey it will last for a year. The 60 day trial can be helpful but if you pay attention to the clinical trials most people dont see major results until maybe a 90 day mark. Independent Consultant. If you ever have any questions, decide to become a Preferred Customer or Consultant, I would love to talk with you about the benefits you can enjoy! To have so many issues with damaged skin and poor reactions is rare. Verified Reveal Deal Shop New + Improved Redefine. She started using the Soothe moisturizer and saw improvement. Yes. There isnt a one size fits all skin cleansing regimen out there. All Redefine AM + PM products, which include Redefine Triple Defense Cream and Lotion SPF 15, Redefine Overnight Restorative Cream and Redefine Overnight Reparative Lotion all contain Peptide Technology that smooths the appearance of lines + deep wrinkles plus visibly firm your skin. Im growing my business team and would love to talk to you about this great career opportunity also. It doesnt irritate most peoples eyes, but you may unfortunately be in that small category of people who do. I dont know if anyone has reached out to you yet, but if not, I am an independent consultant for Rodan + Fields. Ingredients always speak for themselves. My neighbor uses it and still treats herself to a facial every year at the same office I used to go to just because she likes to have one. Being a consultant for Rodan+Fields is a great opportunity; now is the time to join! It contains six products (and a dermaroller) designed to visibly firm and smooth skin to combat the visible signs of aging. I know if the products make your skin good, they are probably laden with dimethecone and petroleum. I have been using their skin care products, when coupled w/ the Exfoliator, which was between $250-300, I was afraid to use it at first, but eventually I found it worked well, but it kept turning off & I thought it was because I was accidentally turning it off by the way I held it. I too was contacted by a friend to try R+F products. I actually reached out directly to her because I was interested in the products and could only find them on amazon. Thats a professional response. Who wouldnt want to NOT have to wear make-up all the time? My skin is so pretty now that I wear way less make-up than I have in years! Can you get those results from a less expensive product; probably? After about 6 weeks it was clear to me my skin was smoother looking, with less visible lines and wrinkles and has a pretty, even glow. This tanner also contains the brands proprietary RF-Dcell, Rodan and Fields SPOTLESS Acne Clearing Treatment is the second step of the brands two-product SPOTLESS Regimen. We create data and analysis on thousands of products and services around the world Whether you like their products or not the facts are the facts so just because you dont like the facts doesnt mean theyre not true. She took notes on what had happened and passed this on to the company. In the past I went to the dermatologist for many different type of treatments for ance/post acne, and quite honestly, that is where I spent WAY too much money and wasnt too pleased with the results besides the fact I had to make an appointment, schedule childcare, and go/wait, get the consult and then pay $40 just for that on top of whatever treatment they suggested that had no money back guarantee I might add. I was so happy with my before and after pictures, trust me I was just in Las Vegas and met a guy unexpectedly and he said no way was I over a day of 40! Benzoyl peroxide is well known to effectively kill P. acnes bacteria by destroying the cell walls. One will only waste their own precious time and resources if they dont try it out first and make sure it is something that will work for them; however, any multi-level marketing business or scheme, as some would like to call it, takes lots of work and integrity before one starts to make any money at it. I hope this goes away soon. We are both very healthy. I had to place an ad-hoc order so i can continue usage of some of the products in my regimen. I have since cancelled the auto shipment for the discounts and have gone back to Skinceuticals and Dr. Perricone products which I love and see much better results with. Id rather give my money to someone who needs a more flexible lifestyle than an high paid CEO. and if you try to return it they likely wont let you. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzophenone, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. I enjoy being a part of this business. However, I have lost count of how many satisfied lash boost customers I have. After bad reaction to some make-up she broke out for months trying different products that didnt work. The consultants are deliriously happy to share with you the pyramid scheme and the great products. They dont care about customer retention. If the product caused bumps, then its possible you have sensitive skin, in which case it is recommended that you use the Soothe Regimen first and then transition to the Reverse. , please send to [emailprotected], I am in West Virginia and I am looking for a consultant that is close to me. But you have to be realistic about your expectations. Can you get any before and afters from Rodan and Fields? So someone said most of the positive Rodan and Fields reviews are from reps Well, that kinda makes sense, since most people that try the product become reps. 3. If you are in need of a great product for your skin, or would like another way to supplement your income, please feel free to contact me. Finally, there is an aesthetician above who has practiced for 27 years and loves R&F. Its defined as an investment wherein an investor makes an initial investment, sell a product, then gets additional investors to be underneath them so as to realize downstream revenues from their sales as well. That person or persons need your feedback. The only thing that would help is antibiotics. The harsh ingredients are canceled out by the hood ones most of the time. Im not bashing this company I am just saying be realistic when you step out there and give it a whirl. pj vogt salary, quincy patriot ledger obituaries,