Harry and Hermione end up living together, and two almost responsible Godparents will do anything for their kids. Three years later HOGWARTS REUNION STORY WARNING: Ron-bashing Nineteen years ago, Hermione Granger was dating Ronald Weasley. After a tampered punch bowl and night that ended in disaster, Hermione Granger found herself pregnant with the son of the man that had been her childhood bully. She's boring. Cookie Notice Once she arrives in the fairy realm, Hermione quickly realises all she knows about their kind is a lie. "Hermione, I'm sorry. "I am going to give you a makeover." I DON'T OWN ANYTHING HARRY POTTER I ONLY OWN THE CHARACTERS I MAKE UP HARRY POTTER BELONGS TO J K ROWLING. His eyes go straight to her left hand and he spies a black ring that looked identical to the one he chucked across the room earlier. Unexpected alliances, a hunt for horcruxes, and a romance that blooms in the dreariest of places, that's what. It all started during Potions. When the hand she never expected reaches for her and guides her home. She became the best racer in the Race War. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ALL CHARACTER RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING! One day Draco Malfoy went on vacation in America and he heard about the famous Race W Ron loves Hermione, but she likes someone else. (Story is better.?) [Draco Malfoy wakes up with no memory of the past ten years of his life, including his marriage to Hermione Granger. Will you?" When everyone is killed during the final Battle of Hogwarts, Fawkes decides to grant Harry one wish. Being the only link to the return of the Dark Lord is one thing, but being link to Draco Malfoy is a whole new other. He said in a rushed voice. "Then show me, 'Mione," he responded softly after a moment. "I..I..I dont know what to say, this is just kind of unexpected." Hermione and the other come back to Hogwarts for their last year of school. Couple of week Pansy gave Hermione some sex toy. All of her belongings were inside the purse. Ashamed and traumatised four Hermione/Draco. There, a cursed Prince whose lethal touch is infamous across the entire continent awaits his saviour. And that the Prince, despite the curse tormenting him, is even more vicious than the dark magic poisoning his blood. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. She is a foster child, taken in by terrible people. Sometimes her dreams felt so real. Hermione is there, dancing shamelessly in a slinky black dress. She was made Head girl and Draco made Head boy. You have every right to be mad, and I know I've broken the promises that I made to you already - I'm sorry." Hermione marries Draco Malfoy. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (19), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (1), Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange (3), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD (4), Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Modern Character in the Wizarding World (Harry Potter), Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Pansy Parkinson, Ministry of Magic Employee Hermione Granger. Did he even consider her a sexual creature? ''He asked his gaze meeting the small girl sitting by herself girls laughing,Pointing and whispering about her He looked at her how could they not see her beauty he covered it up with a smirk ''What , ' . His greedy eyes trace every movement.No one is nearby to reprimand him for his ogling and thats a good thing because he doesnt think he could tear his eyes away had he even wanted to. gdzie Draco Malfoy ratuje wieczr Hermionie Granger. Her initial reaction was simply confusion as she read over its contents, but it quickly turned to shock. Draco and Hermione (Dramione) Warner Bros. Instead, she finds herself racked with guilt when she is unable to restore her parents memories and is coerced into the Ministrys corrupt plans for punishment. Work Search: But when Draco, Hermione's newfound friend, comes up with a plan to make Ron jealous, it involves taking three steps, all with extreme measures. She becomes best friends with a girl named Hermione Granger, and enemies with the revolting Draco Ma Hermione Granger is just your average muggle born witch, trying to get by in life, just trying to survive. She shouldn't have been surprised and yetshe couldn't help but feel like the whole thing was rigged. One night Hermione and Draco meet and they have a chance to change their lives. A series of different pick up lines with different ships. As he enters the bustling cafeteria, he nearly collides with someone exiting, causing him to stumble. Malfoy only responded by pulling out a small folded-up tapestry and shoving it into her hand that was not preoccupied with holding her wand towards him. Maybe it's because he doesn't want a child, or maybe he needs an outlet, but one thing Y/N knows for sure is: she can't wait to go to Hogwarts. Credit to her for the HP characters starting points and events.I made most of the characters queer because yes. Egyptomania has taken Great Britain by storm, and the Wizarding World is no exception. Eight years after the Second Wizarding War, the wizarding community is still dealing with the fallout. Little does she know that this is the perfect storm to lead her down the dark path of Blood Magic rituals with a certain blonde-haired, grey-eyed former Death Eater, the one wizard she hates most. Torture, Voldemort, and enemies clashing. Hermione has secrets, the department has spies, and why are a group of troublemakers from the States reeking havoc in London? Save Me | Draco X Reader *ON HOLD* They get married a Hermione has a secret. A/N:I hate Rowling. ThisDoveis his problem, and hes seeing more clearly than he has ever since he first saw her. Her voice was soft and pained, and Harry's heart almost broke in two. Parent tags (more general): Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling Mergers Abused Hermione has been made a synonym of Abused Hermione Granger. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Meet Alissa McKee. Hermione had received an owl back at dawn telling her that her interview was today at 10 am. Please do not add this work to Goodreads. Work Search: He gives Ron an ultimatum, either he goes to rehab or he goes to prison, but regardless, Hermione won't be staying with him. Please consider turning it on! Hatake Kakashi had other plans. Tessa is a girl abused by her family. Oblivious-but-Trying Hermione is my new obsession so welcome to the complete reverse of Would You Rather, this time where Hermione has never had an orgasm and Malfoy cannot abide , Hermione huffed a humourless laugh. And some can affect everyone in the world. Written for the Quidditch League Fanfictio Y/N L/N has been abused her whole life by her father, Y/N doesn't know the reason. Someone Harry and Ron will not approve of. Most of Sirius' problems could be solved if he had a lawyer. Works and bookmarks tagged with Abused Hermione will show up in Abused Hermione Granger's filter. Does anyone have any of these that are well written that theyve liked? When a group of Death Eaters breaks out of Azkaban with the intent to kill members of the Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore's Army, a special task force is set up to return them to prison. Nineteen years ago, Hermione Granger was dating Ronald Weasley. They race against time to catch the killer before they strike again, all while navigating their conflicting emotions for each other.Amidst the danger and intrigue, the characters also confront their own personal demons and past mistakes. Roubaix, Hauts-de-France, France Lat Long Coordinates Info. A story detailing one Draco Malfoy's descent into insanity as his obsession with Hermione Granger brings him to his knees and then into the abyss. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Hermione start to Masturbating she got cought b Hermione disappeared five years ago. Fluff with hidden feelings. Keeping a record of wrongs.. Leading to a heartbreak that led them to where they are now. It was none other than Draco Malfoy, and Hermione thought she was more surprised than ever. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). With their rocky back ground and having just servived a war they learn to naviage having to share a dorm. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. She didn't know the warmth or happiness of being in love. One year after the great second wizarding war the returning seventh year students officially celebrated graduating from Hogwarts. "Hermione," he said softly. That is until a blue eyed enemy strolls by. ' . Music. After an altercation in potion's class leaves Hermione without her magic, Draco steps up to lend her a helping hand. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for J.P.J.S. Harry appears to be a nice boy. When she gets her letter for Hogwarts, she quickly accepts with her parents eager for her out of the house. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Dramione of course ! Durante aos, se ha estado reuniendo en secreto con un espa dentro de las filas de Voldemort para intercambiar informacin. A year after the war, Ron and Hermione were engaged but suddenly Hermione left. She's known it for a while and it's changing her. When Hermione and Draco are paired up for their next Auror assignment, nothing is as it seems. Hermione has a daughter and a son, twins with similar features of her enemy, Draco Malfoy! Hermione broke up with Ron because she love someone else but never face her true love . While Harry and Ron search for Horcruxes, Hermione stays behind at Hogwarts. He doesn't know. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. "Please say something," Draco said. "I'm sorry what?" She becomes best friends with a girl named Hermione Granger, and enemies with the revolting Draco Ma. For more information, please see our Aleena Potter is the girl who lived, but she's also the girl who is abused by the people who are meant to care for her the most. It all started with the new Weasley product that was designed to imprison its victims i . Ten points to Slytherin, she said, even more sarcastically, and then winced when she remembered that, as Head Girl, she actually had the authority to grant them and would probably see an additional ten emeralds in their vessel at dinner. At least for now," She beamed, but then said with a straight face, "But, you need to trust me. She just knew pain. Hogwarts is reopening after the war. The girl with no friends. This takes place starting the summer after 3rd year. She wanted a quiet life in the small village she settled in. Hermione has done nothing to deserve this so shut it!" He took Hermione's hand and said calmly "C'mon Hermione, I'll walk you to the hospital wing." "Hey you're taking her side? Isolation by Bex-chan - This romantic AU has been reviewed over 16,000 times and takes place in the moments after Half-Blood Prince. She's not romantic. She is a torture Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Granted Wish, Against All Odds 'A Dramione Tragic Love Story'. Youre going to have to be more specific, Malfoy. Oh yeah, did we mention it has a flirty Theodore Nott? He gives Ron an ultimatum, either he goes to rehab or he goes to prison, but regardless, Hermione won't be staying with him. After an altercation in potion's class leaves Hermione without her magic, Draco steps up to lend her a helping hand. He comes from a good, wealthy family. Watching her grind her hips against nobody, twisting and flaunting those subtle curves hed never been able to make out underneath her usual baggy clothing, makes his dick hard. Hermione Granger is lost. Ron only gave three reasons for breaking up with Hermione. Ron told everyone how she had cheated on him and had probably left the country or gone to the muggle world. or the reincarnation reverse harem fic that no one was asking for. She knows. "You heard me Granger, I'm going to give you a makeover that will make every man want you,and make Weasley die of regret. Abused Hermione Works Bookmarks This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. However when he goes to Hogwarts this don't look up. A Dramione story where the plot is thick and the romance light. I dont think you can help anyone, Doctor Malfoy.. Privacy Policy. Hermione said The word that could do something amazing, or something horrible. No one though that she will become the most well known person there. Please consider turning it on! When Ron's abusive tendencies get out of hand, Hermione and her child are left out on the streets. Without realizing it, he finds himself appraising the gentle curve of her hips, the soft swell of her breasts, the dainty flush in her cheeks and light sheen of sweat on her body. Fluff with hidden feelings No matter how sleazy it might be, he feels revitalized. The characters and settings all bel My take on a Hogwarts Reunion story A whole school year without beating What happens when ron is abusive and is rude to hermione and hermione just wants to get away but when she tries he beats her what wil happen if malfoy finds her in the three broomsticks with an angry ron? But what happens when the nanny is, Draco's ex-girlfriend, Pansy Parkinson? It was a surprise attack for both of them until someone came in and rescue them. Hermione feels isolated and trapped in her relationship with Ron who has become an abusive alcoholic towards her until Fred takes notice. Hermione feels isolated and trapped in her relationship with Ron who has become an abusive alcoholic towards her until Fred takes notice. "Why don't you just go home, Muggle!" Seeing Hermione wilt under the verbal assault Harry turned and snapped "Ron! You all know Hermione Granger, the girl known as the Gryffindor bookworm, a part of the golden trio, the brightest witch of the age. WARNING: Ron-bashing A vida est fechando por todos os lados e Draco Malfoy est se afogando em expectativas. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Can the Slytherin Prince and the Gryffindor Princess bring prove ther *highest rank #10 in hogwarts reunion* Part One is 7th year, fighting the Battle of Hogwarts and the immediate aftermath and "8th year.". Y/n has a traumat For a moment I didn't care about anything but her. Please consider turning it on! Draco Malfoy is a veela, something he never knew about until the day before he goes to Hogwarts. ' ! Our venereal lust was out of control. But she was wrong, she could not imagine how surprised she would continue to be with each passing day after that attack. In which Hermione and her aunt have both been keeping the fact they have magic to themselves. Hermione is working at the ministry and accepts Draco's proposal of hiring a nanny to tend for their children. She doesn't dress up for him, and that ticks him off. The girl who is bullied by her own brother. "Y Draco gave a cocky grin. READ TO FIND OUT MORE. A broken ankle, two people with the warm fuzzy feeling around each other, whatever could happen? He looks up and sees Granger standing in front of him, dressed in green scrubs, a healer's uniform. Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy return for their eight year at Hogwarts as Heads of House. Will the burning hatred last between the two? He started to notice her strange behavior. No one truly knows why she went, or where she went, only that the smartest witch of her age vanished over night. What is he going to do when he is starting to fall for her and her amazing voice? He was an aphrodisiac taking over my entire existence. He hasnt been this turned on since Well, for a while at least. Completed Secrets They were happy and very much in love. It changes everything and yet changes nothing, until roles are reversed and Draco is the one in danger. Updates on MondaysCover Art by chestercompany. What if she's even the exact opposite? She still looks like Granger but not quite. He looked at her, studying the girl. Thank you so much! "I think im falling in love with you!" He was forced to be a deatheater like his parents, and is a highly respected deatheater and Voldemort's right-hand-man. A batalha est vencida, Voldemort est morto, mas a guerra est longe de terminar. It presses against his pants, tight and almost immediately painful. Returning home