Play was suspended minutes after he exited the course. "Any time in a U.S. Open you're under par it's a great start and [Thursday] was just that,'' he said. Rory McIlroy failed to make the cut at the Masters after carding a 5-over 77 in the second round, ending his ninth attempt to complete the career grand slam. 12:39 p.m.: A par for Tiger on the par-5 eighth. Since winning the last of his four major titles in 2014, Rory McIlroy has often gotten off to poor starts in major championships, making his quest to contend all the more difficult. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: golf | pageType: stories | Last month at the PGA Championship, McIlroy played the par-5s in 2 over par, with six bogeys and four birdies. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: golf | pageType: stories | He is now T2 after three birdies in a row #The150thOpen pic.twitter.com/7uCv9uuCSi. -- bar, but goodness gracious Rory McIlroy is attacking the Old Course with fervor right now. DeChambeau battled back on No. McIlroy failed to get up and down from there and he's now 2-over par for the round and 1-under for the tournament. All Rights Reserved. 11:28 a.m.: Meanwhile, Tiger's chip onto the green on Hole 3 goes way past its mark. "Overall [I'm] just staying in position. 6:29 p.m.: Smith birdies on 16 to get to 5 under, but it's a moot point now. He once again had plenty of chances to score birdies, which sadly, he couldnt. McIlroy finished his frustrating round with 71 and remained -1 for the tournament. Bend Church of the Nazarene hosts a community fiesta celebrating Childrens Day and bringing families together. 3:14 p.m.: Tony Finau eagles on Hole 13 to get back to 6 over for the tournament. Click here for the entire 2022 Masters leaderboard. The closing birdie helped him play the three par-5s in even par. The Sporting News tracked scores and highlights from the Woods-Rory-McIlroy-Jordan Spieth group in the second round of the 2022 PGA Championship at "I can compete, and I can win. It snaps a streak of eight consecutive years with at least one top-10 finish in a major. He nearly drove the green on the par-4, 350-yard third and made a 4-footer. "I played well. Lanto Griffin (4 and 3), Group 11: Ian Poulter def. The greens have remained on a softer side, making it easier for the players to putt. I hit a couple of destructive shots but Poults played very well and deserved to win the match.". Sleeping on the lead after firing an 8-under 64 on Thursday, it was to be expected that Young would show some tightness. 4:38 p.m.: Shane Lowry sinks a birdie on Hole 9 to move into a three-way tie for fourth at 3 under all the more impressive considering he had a triple bogey on Hole 4. Still, there are some big names in need of a strong Friday. The 24-year-old Scot then overtook Johnson and led for the first seven holes of the back nine. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, opinion and news, we cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of any information. 6:49 p.m.: Scheffler's drive off 18 hits the pine boughs but still lands just off the fairway, in the fringe. Smith ultimately took himself out of play, carding two bogeys on Holes 3 and 4; he never got to within two strokes again. 2:43 p.m.: Great work early from Rory McIlroy, who has two birdies in three holes. Well, by carding an 8-under 64 the following day and setting the 36-hole scoring record for an Open at the Old Course. He also had a bogey on 10 and a disastrous triple bogey on Hole 12 to end any hope (he ultimately finished tied for third with a score of 5 under). ", Collin Morikawa sees McIlroy's chip in and answers with his own. Eagle-birdie. He did continue to struggle with his driver, hitting only 5 of 14 fairways. Mandatory Credit: Stephen Lew-USA TODAY Sports/Reuters. It began with fans sending Tiger Woods off in the grandest of fashions as the 15-time major winner's playing career at St. Andrews may have come to a close with a missed cut this week. And then Cam and I were getting a little tight after he birdied at 11; I made a huge par putt there," Scheffler said in his post-match interview. But Scheffler didn't let Smith or a roaring McIlroy rattle him, sinking four birdies (including two on 15 and 16) and 12 pars to keep them at bay. The rollercoaster round continues for McIlroy with an untimely bogey at 10. Kevin Na (2 and 1), Group 2: Kevin Kisner def. U.S. captain Zach On No. Tyrrell Hatton (3 and 2), Group 8: Lee Westwood def. 3:43 p.m.: Smith hits the bunker on the par-3 third hole, but wedges out to give him a very makeable par attempt. as he tried to close 3-3 to get within two. This includes Rory McIlroy, a two-time winner of the Tour Championship and FedEx Cup who normally feasts at East Lake, which made him a popular come-from-behind pick this week. It doesn't hold me back. 11:46 a.m.: Woods is back to 7 over for the tournament after bogeying on Hole 4; his third of the tournament. Missing the cut in his last start at the Scottish Open, Scheffler has returned to his normal self after carding back-to-back rounds of 68. Kim was briefly ahead on the back nine after taking the 10th and 11th holes. As McIlroy walked off the 18th green, rain began to fall, emblematic of his tournament and career grand slam aspirations for this year. Brittney Griner has decided to retire from playing overseas permanently. Rahm continued the momentum that he got yesterday in the first round. #themasters pic.twitter.com/v0ohWzlMI9. Eagle on No. Watch more top videos, highlights, and B/R original content, Erik van Rooyen def. 1 arrived at St. Andrews flying a smidge under the radar. With Tiger Woods missing the cut, it's official: All four past champions at St. Andrews who were in this year's field will not make the cut. A drive and two putts. McIlroy carved his tee shot way left just short of a huge bush and he could only hack his 1:57 pm ET, at But once play began, there was plenty happening. 1-ranked golfer finished the tournament with a 10-under par 278, with second-place Rory McIlroy finishing at 7 under after carding an incredible 8 Five bogeys in Rory's first 11 holes -- including one on the accessible par-5 2nd -- turned the highly improbable to an impossibility. Playing freely with a wide grin and almost too innocent or oblivious to the danger around every corner, Hovland has played himself into major championship contention for the first time in his career. However, five bogeys in his first 11 holes on Friday turned that possibility into an impossibility. Group-stage play continued for a second day in the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play on Thursday at Austin Country Club. 4:08 p.m.: Smith sinks a very important par attempt to remain four strokes behind Scheffler. He has now played in three majors in three decades; he missed the cut at the 2009 U.S. Open and tied for 22nd at the 2017 Open Championship. Tony Finau never gave Masters champion Jon Rahm or anyone else much of a chance Sunday, closing with a bogey-free round of 5-under 66 that gave him a 3-shot victory in the Mexico Open. The 2011 US Open champion now lies four shots of the pace in a tie for 14th. #themasters pic.twitter.com/U7e9lt6j3T. Rory McIlroy has played 7 rounds at the Old Course in an Open Championship. #themasters pic.twitter.com/DWXrJxsA5A. He finished with a 69 for a 36-hole total of 10-under, two ahead of Jason Day. Preview of Avalanche vs Kraken First Round Game 7, Game 7: Kraken and Avalanche poised to risk it all. Still, he walked off just 4 shots off the lead with his first round in the books. 2:19 pm ET, at That wasn't a given from several feet out. 2 in the world, couldn't get anything going and shot 73. 5:48 p.m.: McIlroy might not win this but he may have just had the most exciting finish to the Masters this year. He needed them to stay in front of hard-charging Masters champion Jon Rahm, who shot 61 to tie his lowest score on the PGA Tour. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. 2 in a row for @DJohnsonPGA. Mandatory Credit: Erich Schlegel-USA TODAY Sports. They are the first brothers to break par in the same round at the U.S. Open since Bobby and Lanny Wadkins did it in the third round in 1990. In the end, McIlroys week at the Masters was a reminder that even the best golfers can have off days and that the road to success is often a long and winding one. 4:44 p.m.: An eagle for McIlroy! He bogeyed two of the final three holes, including one where he failed to convert a doable eagle chance and subsequently bogeyed the 16th, sealing his fate. The chapter ends on Tiger Woods' 24th Masters. But as the round progressed, all the players seemed to struggle and dropped a few shots., The featured group of Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas, and Rory McIlroy started their second-round from the back nine. Austin Smotherman holds a 1-shot lead at the Mexico Open, where a swarm of bees briefly interrupted play and had the group of Erik Van Rooyen, Chez Reavie and Francesco Molinari running for cover. Victor Perez (4 and 3). You've got to really think your way around it, kind of on every shot -- where you're trying to pitch it, where you want your ball to stop. Bollyinside provides you with the latest breaking news and videos from the global industries. At the rate he's playing he could very well challenge for this. Matt Wallace (5 and 3), Group 9: Mackenzie Hughes def. Read more. Min Woo Lee ties #TheMasters' first nine scoring record (30) in his Masters debut. Obviously, sometimes it's very hard to do. A marine layer of fog delayed play by 90 minutes Thursday. 1 since Greg Norman in 1997 to not make the cut at two consecutive majors. McIlroy will have to wait another year to attempt to join the exclusive club of golfers who have won all four majors. Collin Morikawa (2 and 1), Group 4: J.T. Kevin Kisner's defense of his 2019 WGC Match Play title is rolling along nicely. World No. Daniel Berger (2 and 1), Group 14:Erik van Rooyen def. 2:57 p.m.: Cameron Smith draws within two. Jumbo and Joe Ozaki were the last brothers to make the cut at the U.S. Open. Sporting News' Jacob Camenker contributed to this report. Five-time Masters winner Tiger Woods is out at 3.18pm (BST) and Jon Rahm goes out at 3.45pm (BST) while current champion Scottie 1:50 pm ET, at He had a double bogey on the par-4 sixth and a bogey on the par-5 ninth, including a missed 4-footer. Raising a trophy alongside Xander Schauffele at the Zurich Classic, Cantlay also boasts six top-five finishes in 2022, including last week at the Scottish Open. Zac Al-Khateeb is a content producer for The Sporting News. "There was a lot of good and a lot of bad, but I enjoyed myself which was most important," Wolff said. He finished tied for 10th. 3. All Rights Reserved. Next two days should rock. That is his best finish in seven starts. https://t.co/0QVkqqxTqD. SCORE: -7. Likewise, Rory McIlroy got his first win to balance out an opening day summed up by a tee shot that landed in the pool of a nearby homeowner. section: | slug: masters-2023-rory-mcilroy-misses-cut-for-second-time-in-three-years-after-shooting-5-over-in-round-2 | sport: golf | route: article_single.us | Rory McIlroy battled back from early trouble to card a round of 1-under-par on Friday at the US Open. The former US Open champion made a double-bogey on the 3rd hole after thrashing around in the deep grass by the green. He went on to find five birdies, with three of them on the back nine, to card a 69. McIlroy trails leader Russell Henley by 3 shots. Webb Simpson (4 and 3), Group 9: Paul Casey def. pic.twitter.com/TtWfZFDjrO. Gone was another chance at completing the career grand slam as McIlroy will have to wait another year to attempt to join the five men that have accomplished as much. Scottie Scheffler is the 2022 Masters champion. While Johnson is not on the television often these days, he did come into The Open having sandwiched a top-25 finish with two top-10 finishes at LIV Golf evens. 3:58 pm ET, at We Thrilled to bring you this exciting news and articles story. I think this morning I did a good job of kind of managing my swing," Scheffler said. Shane Lowry (2 up), Group 3:Ryan Palmer def. 3:59 p.m.: McIlroy with another birdie, on Hole 10, to give him sole possession of third place at 4 under for the tournament. 2004-2023 CBS Interactive. I've got to show myself a bit more. 2:52 pm ET, at 3:39 p.m.: Do we need to keep an eye on McIlroy? Gone was the euphoric feeling of 2022 when McIlroy walked off that same green having played one of the most fun rounds of his entire career. Rory McIlroy (1 under) Rory McIlroy hits from the fairway during the second round of the FedEx St. Jude Championship on Friday, Aug. 12, 2022, at TPC Southwind in "I think I'm a real green-reader and sometimes when I get even lower I may pick up something that I missed just kind of hunched over or crouched over," he said. T18. He needs to hit a few more fairways, but he still managed to hit 13 greens in regulation. Francesco shot 3-under 68; Edoardo was 2 shots behind him at 1-under 70. 12:15 p.m.: A third straight bogey for Tiger. "Obviously winning the match keeps me in the tournament but I didnt play that badly yesterday. Open Championship Round 2 Leaderboard 1. So close a tap-in eagle for Harry Higgs on No. Visit our corporate site. He tied for 15th place at 4 under, 10 shots behind 17 to leave Kim with no road to victory. His scoring average is 68.5 with one of the rounds being an 80 (!!). 3:21 pm ET, at I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. WebRory McIlroy: 2015 (non-winner) Most Contrasting Round. #themasters pic.twitter.com/HrrdzV6Z6H. 4:19 pm ET, at And then you have Rory McIlroy, who while still looking for his first major championship since 2014, put himself in exceptionally strong position at this Open. He managed to birdie two par 5s on the second nine but bogeyed two of the final three holes, sealing his fate. Tony Finau posted five birdies over the last seven holes in the Mexico Open. We promise to keep you informed and entertained, Disclaimer: We want to be clear that the information on Bollyinside.com, including news, articles, reviews, and opinions, is intended for reading and knowledge purposes only. #QuickHits https://t.co/ahVCcMUBsS, "It was big," McIlroy told reporters of the result. The 2012 U.S. Open champion managed just a single birdie and shot 79. His approach shots were impeccable as he was hitting the short irons and wedges as darts., Mar 24, 2021; Austin, Texas, USA; Justin Thomas tees off during the first day of the WGC Dell Technologies Match Play golf tournament at Austin Country Club. T24. No! Rory McIlroy is making his move. 6:21 p.m.: Scheffler and Scott each birdie on 15, giving the former (12 under) a five-stroke lead over McIlroy (7 under). He's now 5 under for the day. Walking down the 18th fairway to a standing ovation, tears rolled from Woods' eyes as he thought back on his crowning achievements at the Home of Golf and of the previous legends of the game to receive a similarly warm goodbye from the people of St. Andrews. The leaderboard after 18 holes is littered with superstars as Rory McIlroy and Jon Rahm are joined at the top by Sam Burns after all three shot 8-under 64 on Thursday in Viktor Hovland may have a say in this matter as well as he just holed out for eagle on the par-4 15th to also reach 9 under. That's what happens at a golf course like this. Rory misses a big opportunity to finish birdie-birdie with a par at No. Thursday's first-round 70 was a good start. Jason Kokrak (3 and 2), Group 13: Bernd Wiesberger def. Dustin Johnson (-9): The two-time major winner has been steady through his opening 36 holes, and as a result, he will head into the weekend with a chance to grab his third major title. Young has been hovering on the leaderboard for most of 2022 and a breakthrough always seemed imminent. "I was not swinging well at all my first six or seven holes, but I stayed out of trouble and made some good pars. He proceeds to hit his second bogey in a row after just missing right. 1:15 p.m.: Terrell Hatton nearly hit an Eagle on Hole 15 after double-bogeying on 14. 9. Kisner was four-up through seven holes to put early pressure on Thomas, who claimed three straight holes on the back nine to almost erase the deficit. tournament. Catching a jumper from the fescue, McIlroy pleaded for his ball to sit and it did exactly that as it landed into a severe slope on the green. Fog delayed things by 90 minutes. He has a long birdie attempt downhill, looks like from 20 feet out. If you found it interesting, please share it with your friends to show your support. #themasters pic.twitter.com/sATPNn5n56. Scottie Scheffler now leads by five with three holes to play. Conor McGregor of UFC Confronts Mike Perry After Being Called Out at BKFC 41: Watch the Video for News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors. 1:43 pm ET, at With a 3-over 75 in Round 2, Brooks Koepka (+4 for the week) is set to miss his first cut at the Open Championship since his debut in 2013. This article covers "Rory McIlroy Fails to Make Cut for Second Time in Three Years at Masters 2023 with a 5-Over Score in Round 2", in Business. He is four under par today and tied for third place. A late surge by the two-time major champion allowed him to at least avoid defeat. We look at the big happenings in the first round and what to keep an eye on in Friday's second round. Cameron Young (-11) T3. Yeah, it's just given me that extra confidence, I guess.". Despite his consistency, there are those critical of Cantlay as he has yet to match his talent level to production in major championships. Henley, 32, is a three-time winner on tour but hasn't won in four years. That moisture likely made things a tad easier. He improbably made eight birdies at Torrey Pines. Jordan Spieth, Jon Rahm, Will Zalatoris and eight others (-4):Nine strokes over the course of 36 holes may be too much to overcome, but we have seen crazier things happen in majors -- just look back to the PGA Championship. 3:15 pm ET, at 6-keys: media/spln/golf/reg/free/stories, 2023 Wells Fargo Championship odds, picks, field, bets, How to watch the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta, 2023 PGA Championship picks, field, odds, best bets, LIV Golf Singapore preview, teams, field, prize money, A look at Jon Rahm's ridiculous last 12 months of golf, Rory McIlroy misses Masters cut for 2nd time in 3 years, Lefty, DeChambeau want inclusion for future majors, Homeless golfer qualifies for Korn Ferry Tour event, Woods undergoes ankle surgery to address arthritis, Fitzpatrick calls out slow play: 'It's truly appalling', Golf course reverses policy requiring Breathalyzer test, Davis Love III enthused about golf's young stars, Jim Furyk offers key advice to Ryder Cup captains, Tom Watson explains tech's importance to the future of golf. 5:33 p.m.: Triple bogey for Smith. Below is the full breakdown of the Masters TV schedule for 2022. 3:36 p.m.: Meanwhile, Dustin Johnson sinks his third straight birdie to finish the back nine and go 1 under for the tournament. 6 tee and couldn't climb back from that deficit. McIlroy will have to wait another year to attempt to join the elite group of golfers who have completed the career grand slam. Si Woo Kim (2 and 1), Group 5: Tommy Fleetwood def. Los Angeles Home of Carol Burnett Sold for $3.7M, Nuggets aim to bring Suns back to mediocrity | Latest Updates on Sports and Employment, Bucs Shaq Barretts young daughter tragically drowns in family swimming pool. 1 Scottie Scheffler -10 F. 2 Rory McIlroy -7 F. T3 Cameron Smith -5 F. T3 Shane Lowry -5 F. 5 Collin Morikawa -4 F. Full Leaderboard. He heads to the 18th hole tied with Robert MacIntyre. No way, that's short. In Round 1 and 2, McIlroy scored a 67. Dustin Johnson looking for one good major in 2021 17 may be the one we look back at if McIlroy is to snag this one. 3:37 pm ET, at "Yeah, wasn't expecting the U.S. Open maybe to be the occasion, but it was great to see him play well and qualify. 6:57 p.m.: Oh, my. Liverpool edges Tottenham 4-3 in a thrilling finish. After losing his match on Wednesday, @McIlroyRory hit 11 bags of balls on the range One of the most incredible birdies from Augusta this year. #themasters pic.twitter.com/ZsUNfnyyJ8. He loses a stroke and is now three behind Scheffler. Buy one from The Open Shop and a percentage goes towards #Priceless Planet Coalition.Just 1.50 plants a tree. Cameron Smith (-13): How do you back up a 5-under 67 at St. Andrews? Jon Rahm made a birdie on the first hole but dropped a couple of strokes on the 2nd and 4th holes. Can Phil bounce back? "You're going to have to play some good golf over the weekend regardless. Harris English (2 and 1), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Cameron Young (-11): The Open debutant began his second round with a bit of nerves as he made bogey on his second hole of the day. About 2021 Ryder Cup, Full Spectrum Services LLP 2022 | All Rights Reserved. 5:22 p.m.: A little intrigue in the back nine. And he made two sloppy bogeys coming in, one a three-putt on the seventh hole. Finish: T-20. Antoine Rozner (4 and 3), Group 6:Xander Schauffele def. Moreover, it looks difficult for Rory now to make it to the weekend. Dustin Johnson (-9) T6. Will that continue this week? World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational: Was three shots behind Sergio Garcia entering the final round of the World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational before recording a 4-under 66 to win by two shots at Firestone CC. His eighth TOUR win came in his 82nd start, at age 25 years, 2 months, 30 days. But Rory seemed a better player in this round than yesterday as he was creating more chances but was slightly unlucky with finishing., Going into the front nine, all the three players struggled as the conditions started to change a bit. These players will need to be flawless, and someone like Spieth must be kicking himself given how he finished his second round. Today, he earned a 4&3 victory over Lanto Griffin. The course is not likely to get easier. The veteran golfer came into Sunday at one over Rory McIlroy Matches Lowest Final Round in Masters History with 64, Finishes 7 Francesco Molinari and his older brother, Edoardo, had to wait 18 months to see each other because of travel restrictions caused by the coronavirus pandemic. #themasters pic.twitter.com/smCowk5i8V. Likewise, Rory McIlroy got his first win to balance out an opening day summed up by a tee shot that landed in the pool of a nearby homeowner. This includes Rory McIlroy, a two-time winner of the Tour Championship and FedEx Cup who normally feasts at East Lake, which made him a popular come-from-behind In the second round of the 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Rory McIlroy carded a 1-under 71 and at -7 for the tournament, sits two shots back going into the weekend.SUBSCRIBE to PGA TOUR now: http://pgat.us/vBxcZSh\r\rTwo-time FedExCup champion and 2018 winner at Bay Hill Rory McIlroy leads the star-studded field at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard. He fell behind by three holes as he approached the No. Christiaan Bezuidenhout (2 and 1), Group 7: Joaquin Niemann tied Bubba Watson, Group 8: Sergio Garcia def. Tony Finau takes second-round Mexico Now a full 17 strokes off that of likely 36-hole leader Brooks Koepka in the clubhouse, the four-time major champion assessed his status and aimed to just see the final half of the year's first major championship. Letting those opportunities run by, Spieth played his final six holes in 1 over and possibly out of this championship. '#The150thOpen pic.twitter.com/t9TP0LqXfI, Current Leader #The150thOpen pic.twitter.com/STBNwD0I4Y, Cameron Young: -11 ties lowest 36-hole score to par by a player in his debut at #TheOpen (Bobby Clampett, 1982), Rory McIlroy: -10 through 30 holes this week, tying his best opening 30-hole score to par ever in a major (2011 U.S. Open, won by 8 shots), Rory is on a roll. And there was no wind in the morning, but it is slowly picking up pace as the day progresses. He arrived in fantastic form and seemed to be in first gear, but his neutral state on Thursday was followed by a full-on reverse on Friday. A piece of Hovland magic #The150thOpen pic.twitter.com/FKUXBmFaCW, Hole out eagle on the par-4 15th Viktor Hovland jumps to -9 and is now only four shots off the lead Follow live scores https://t.co/TobaIOE3aN#The150thOpen pic.twitter.com/0u2JyVpWye, Hole out eagle on par-4 15th Viktor jumps to -9 and is now only four shots off the lead Follow live scores https://t.co/TobaIOE3aN#The150thOpen pic.twitter.com/w7PbRNNTmb. Early in the round, it appeared Scheffler could face a challenge from Cameron Smith, his closest competition entering Round 4; the latter started his round with two birdies, allowing him to get to within two strokes of the eventual Masters champion. It added up to a 4-over-par 75 and some work needed in order to make the 36-hole cut, which is for the top 60 and ties. 2:51 pm ET, at And now he's reading greens by lying on his stomach. Rory McIlroy (-10) T3. Gary Woodland, who won the 2019 U.S. Open, shot 74. The former Georgia star hasn't been much of a factor at the U.S. Open since sharing low-amateur honors with Scott Langley in 2010 at Pebble Beach, where he tied for 16th. Rory McIlroy and Viktor Hovland (-10): There is a bit of a Spiderman meme going on with these two as Hovland reminds me of a young McIlroy to an extent. Donate now at https://t.co/hFs5Z5P4XN. I think we're all brought up to be smart golfers, hit away from the pin sometimes. 5:28 p.m.: From bad to worse for Smith, whose ensuing approach goes behind the green into the fringe. He finished with a 4-under 68, putting him at 10-under par heading into the 3:47 p.m.: There's Collin Morikawa with his third straight birdie to finish the back nine as well. Have you spotted these reusable water bottles at #The150thOpen? WebRory McIlroy Scores & Highlights | 2023Masters R4 1 Scottie Scheffler -10 F 2 Rory McIlroy -7 F T3 Cameron Smith -5 F T3 Shane Lowry -5 F 5 Collin Morikawa -4 Full Leaderboard Rory McIlroy (2) See more Rory McIlroy photos Country: Northern Ireland Age: 34 Born: 5/4/1989 in Holywood, Northern Ireland Residence: Holywood, Northern Ireland