I think there is more to this no sane man would let his daughter wait for a man, who has a 90 percent probability of being dead, just for a verbal agreement, cmon think about it, Ok todos son team sara o team avellaneda One more thing, shes ambitious and encouraging to achieve her goals in career, which makes her different from other rich but dependent housewives. Will Marven suffer from Joseph attack on Ye Family will it cause his status to drop will he lose all his lovers ? By the time he had countless money to fight back, he didnt indulge himself in pleasure but assist Claire to move forward in Wilsons corporation. When you read The Charismatic Charlie Wade past the first chapters, youll find that Charlies enemies were always tortured by invisible hands belong to no one. But there was still one shining point inside of him, he was faithful to Claire Wilson and to his marriage. Wifes BFF Estamos igual, hoy estuve todo el da refrescando la pgina y no actualizaron. Que matrimonio ? Thank u very much. Hence definitely expecting to see the complete novel been uploaded. But to repeat the same thing for two chapters is a bit too much. Thank you guys, Finished reading till chapter 385, pls update till end. How can you wish her to wholeheartedly accept him right from the start. When did 3339 and afterward chapters gonna upload. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! https://xperimentalhamid.com/novel/chapter-3420-of-the-amazing-son-in-law-novel-free-online/, Done with chapter 3398 last 3days ago. Youre too leaving me. please publish the remaining chapters from 935 onwards. De acuerdo contigo amigo, por lo general yo leo esta novela como 4 horas al dia y ya voy por el captulo 2640 y estoy esperando que publiquen los dems. Sara looked for her man and refused to give up, she went into the entertainment industry in hopes of finding him. Es una pena porque no voy a saber como Marven Ye salva a las 8 norteamericanas cautivas en Siria. Please dont be annoyed I need to finish this story. Searchthe charismatic charlie wade. When that happens his family is going to be at risk because they have no ability to attack Marvin they will kill his family to hurt Marvin. your updates stopped showing after 3580. Only 25 chapters updated today @admin. Very nice to read, even if I want to stop and go to sleep, I cant I have been staying late just to catch up. after that concert opening, it is hard to not root for Sara. Realmente estoy listo para un final. There have been numerous suitors, but she has chosen Marven. I was routing for Avella this whole time, but that concert revealed so much! I also hope that Marven Ye will remain loyal to Avella amidst the many affections showed to him by other characters in this novel, who just admired and fell in love with him because of his unbelievable strength. Hasta qu al fn leo una crtica coherente, el tipo es un matn megalomano, racista hasta la mdula y altamente clasista y si es gay. en la misma realidad no consumaron matrimonio, no es efectivo y es considerado nulo. She couldve controlled their money and wouldve become head of the family as well since theyre infatuated with her. If she needs more financial stability, Marven can give it to her. If anything Meiqing would be a better example of a mother, then her biological mother, any day. Can someone tell me what happened in chapters 1921-1925? Being drawn to other girls with such a wife present is just a character of a sumbag. The replenishing chapters are inconsistent and not a 24hr time frame. Sr. Qasim Khan buen da solo quera comentar que hay captulos caidos despus del 3600 actualmente lo he visto en el 3603, 3605, 3607, Latest Chapter is 3638. Its just way too disgusting to hear and imagine the female lead ending up with others. Dont get me wrong, the story is good But the long wait to finish this novel completely is almost making me not want to read the story anymore.. Marven Ye and all of the girls move to an island just off of Malaysia. Avella did not bother to know Marven at all even at the very begining. The ONLY one I like out if them is Nanako. And the child might return to Ye family sooner. There also I fell for others schemes and they always calculated me. He seems to be more physically attracted to Nanako as well. que ha pasado que no puedo leer los nuevos capitulos en su registro sale hasta el 3258 , pero si le das siguiente capitulo llega a 3262, al buscar actualizaciones me dice que esta hasta el 3272 pero no me deja avanzar luego del 3262 , que pasa con su pagina o esq ya no subiran capitulos, https://xperimentalhamid.com/novel/chapter-3259-of-the-amazing-son-in-law-novel-free-online/, Hi, interesting to know how Marven can help Hamid in Syria. It was her respected grandfather appointed useless Charlie as her husband. Still for Sara, Marven is prudent and while working as a construction worker he was still able to give to the institution that took care of him after his parents died. I have really tried to be patient but you are loosing people because of the slow uploads. As que si consigue mantener a los lectores, y al ritmo en que bajan los captulos (aproximadamente 26 captulos por semana), tal ves en 5 o 6 aos termine el libro. Esta historia se ha vuelto demasiado complicada y no ha habido resoluciones reales para ninguna de las subtramas. BTW, thanks for your effort Mr Khan. Please dont take it to the heart). Is this what someone does with his/her slave So enjoy your reading and dont forget to share this with your friends. we just spent 12 chapters talking about melbas underwear. This tradition has nothing to do with love, its a cultural paradigm different from what we are used to, and the Author seems to be Chinese. I am willing to donate. , Not a single other girl will give him a dog$ht if not for his strength, social status and him helping them in desperate times. POR QU NO LANZAN TODOS LOS CAPITULOS DE UNA VEZ? I like Nanako for Marvens ideal wife. well said that person. Seems that the helpless couple had no choice but obedience. I like his wife for him. Tambin yoooo ms captulos urgente me mata esperar la salida de ms captulos y me los devor!!! Ya que al principio la novela se centraba en marven y avella This guy helped almost all other ladies gave them those magical pills but not a single one to his wife. Well done. Someone lose mentioned how hes helped his wife. si me pusiera a argumentar porque avella se puso las pilas ahora esporque vio que muuuuchas mujeres igual o mejores que ella rondan a marven y si ella no consuma el matrimonio va a perder feo y sera parte del harem .. quiza sea la sultana pero se tendra que aguantar a sus concubinas del sultan. Hi Readers, please be patience. will gladly share with others! The novel is being written as we read it. There are too many book sites to read from. I will consider that Master Marven killed buy Avela Xiao for having so many girls, Done 2174 where is the rest of the story.. Tal vez fue por amor ya que el papa era tambin una eminencia de los negocios en china y segn el libro tena el mismo temperamento que Marven (excepto la fuerza bruta que ha adquirido con la escritura de los 9 cielos profundos y otros conocimientos de este). The reader can clearly imagine the hardships the hero of this story is going through. The same chapter has now been loaded 3x and out of order. . May 29, 2021 " and all the best for the future! why stood by him and suffer humiliation dont tell me because of her grandfather, from the start there was no love it cause her suffering and humiliation and marven being treated by his in laws like a slave why did they keep that marriage she should have divorce marven before they dont have feelings for each other and married a rich 2nd generation and become a happy housewife, but that would lead to a boring novel for me, she did not treat him like a slave but the in laws did, and i like how the author makes me ask thing that lead to discussion in the comment section not like other novel that there are only 1 or 2 commenting, but i dont like that sometimes it takes too much chapter because of und3rgarments. Everyone deserves to have a love life. this seems like a work in progress however, i do believe they authors have made it so far as to finishing this novel but just couldnt release the whole story. hahaha, so hard to choose. If youve reached ch 2160, TWIDDLE YOUR THUMBS till morning!! hasta aqu te podra dar esa informacin de acuerdo con lo que llegue a leer. Chengfeng would do that in an absolute blink of an eye. Im addicted now. I already read chapter 2342 and im still waiting for the next chapters to be downloaded. Hang in there folks. he has lost it earnestly, even the chapters are now too small, he hardly finishes a scene in one chapter, it is becoming boring and he doesnt even care, Missing at least 1 chapter between 2757 and 2758 please correct, cada cuanto tiempo actualizan los capitulos?? They release a couple chapters but it feels like there are 5 lines per chapter LOL! Gracias, Te apoyo, yo no soy de leer, pero apenas comenc esta novela nunca pude parar de leerla, ahora ando esperando que actualicen ms captulos empezando desde el 2629. The Amazing Son In Law (Volume 2) by. Still waiting for chapter 2187 onwards.. That gives me some mental comfort. Hello Mr. Charlie Wade was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. its like secretly saying you yourself is who you are accusing or cursing at. Thank you sir for this novel and hope you stay safe while doing this novel. In fact the update is very frustrating. Saber que los poderosos actuan impunemente y que hubo justicia, eso es interesante. https://xperimentalhamid.com/novel/chapter-3406-of-the-amazing-son-in-law-novel-free-online/. Also give the guy a break with his lovely wife!!! Lord leaf come on!. Gracias. Then how come now that he has everything he should abandon the one who stood by his side and suffered humiliations alongside him? Luego, vino un cambio de tipo, digamos, mstico, y el personaje adquiri una serie de habilidades extraordinarias. 8. I am not able to read after 3700. La espera es un desafo. what happened??? The Charismatic Charlie Wade A chinese Novel Original name: Amazing Son-in-law __by Lord Leaf Charlie Wade was the live-in son-in-law that everyone . Marven es alguien que tiene tanto y busca ms poder. If you turn out to be a rich 2nd gen then our whole marriage is based on lie. Bring on some quality chapters!!!! OMG it seems that im not the only one who cant resist reading chapter per chapter hahahaha such interesting and worth reading.. anyways waiting for chapter 2139 and onwards to be updted. That woman doesnt have slightest relation with the female lead and also the Female leads father doesnt value her daughter too much and doesnt considers her feelings so it will be very disgusting if the author forces another woman to be her step-mother. Al final queda con la esposa. IF she did love Marven and truly respected him, She would have moved out of the Xiao familys shaddow. Its boaring to wait. 114 West Wade Street Wadeboro, NC 28170. Did I mentioned, I read all of it one and a half times already and took a two week break. On my iPhone only 3398! Realmente de est haciendo tedioso el tener que ver al seor Watts y su hijita durante 60 cap. if you do, here is the link to every chapter you want to go to. Umm su comentario, lo respeto porque todos tenemos derecho de pensar y suponer lo que queramos pero me parece que si bien es cierto que la esposa estuvo con el desde que el no tena poderes an ahora que los tiene no decide estar con el como esposa sino ms bien siento que lo ve como alguien que de una u otra manera le sirve, por otra parte ella no decidi casarse con el lo hizo por obediencia a su abuelo que es lo que al final la ha sostenido al lado de l a lo largo de esos 3 aos. I may go back and start over again. Definitely enjoying the book though. Maybe the bluntness of her is another trick in the story, but it made our affection on Claire fade away as well. really looks cant get a woman? Cuando subiran nuevos cap .. me quede el 2940 porfa. Untuk dapatkan novel sampai bab terakhir bagaimana cara belinya ? Thats my opinion anyway . Por algo se ha dado algunos besos con algunas de ellas, solo le falta perder su inocencia con alguna de ellas y volverse hombre. why do some says that no one would love a construction worker? how many episodes do you post per day? as to how many chapters there are, i dont know or who knows. Buts its really frustrating to wait while nothing appears. Any how I find it disgusting to read about the father-in-laws love life because that character is a weak, coward and a good for nothing garbage. In the end, I hope that Marvin loses his wife (as he doesnt see her often or even give her any attention anymore). Tuan Admin, kenapa hari ini saya tidak diberi kesempatan membaca lanjutan cerita tentang menantu yg hebat. espero impaciente los capitulos para leerlos, megustaria que aumenten los numeros de capitulos por dia. Sara has, IMO, emotionally blackmailed Marven with her performance and has forced him into a corner. Please be considerate. but not to lawrence. Just that the chapters are trickling in 2 to 4 per day. Please publish more chapters. https://xperimentalhamid.com/es/novel/the-amazing-son-in-law-by-lord-leaf-complete-chapters/#chapter-2801-2900 Good novel. Charlie Wade's parents were forcibly moved out of their East cliff home. I think we need to be grateful rather than demand for new chapters. CHARLIE WADE by Kwaranteen Vibe. The lady who has brought him up at the orphanage from the age of eight is suffering from a life-threatening disease. Please download asap. Its interesting and exciting to read this at first, but a little bit plain in the following. Thanks! Love this novel i cant wait for it to be finished and see where everything goes. Where can i find the amazing son in law chapter 321??? Would you encourage your daughter to do that? Or You can press CTRL+F5 if you are on PC browser. Lets say, you are loved and cared for as long as you are willing to abide by some terms and conditions? I have watched amazing son in law up to chapter 500 but now I cant find out how to continue. Can load more chapters of stories. 5430???? Esta mas interesante cuando es el tema familiar y espero que no se separe de la mujer. I have thus far read up to chapters 234 by buying coins and frankly I hope not to incur too much on this. He swore that one . Hi, thanks for uploadingI realised it is quite similar to the other novel I am reading "The Ultimate Husband" in many ways.still I enjoyed reading it. Thanks Craig for the information, that is very enlightening. I hope you will understand and try your more efforts to continue entertain your readers. *sobbing noises*. 3. Hasta aqu llegu. This humble and kind lady needs 10 Million for her treatment. I hope Charlie and Claire have a wonderful despite all odds. Voy en el captulo 2984 alguien sabe si an subido ms. For years he has been at home cooking, cleaning, and taking care of her. Y muy buenos. May i know how long should i wait??? I think it is based on Chinese law they are only holding a marriage certificate and they are not totally married yet, they probably have not still made a vow, as mentioned in the previous chapter by Zhiyu that they could not get to marital affairs even after 4 years.. a lot will happen and the turning point will be the concert, also Sarah affection is real she could have fallen in love with other men on her teens she didnt it was pure, much pure than Avella and to note she held in to him when they were children so the question of money and status is out they dont care much about those but it will be sad for her because in the end I know Marven will still chose Avella there will be a time in this series they will be separated due to circumstances like for their safety or even for Avella knowing his secret identity and will start to wonder if she married an honest man there was a similar story to this My Husband Who are you? but when the story expands to extra terrestrials, science fiction and mysticism waaay too much I dropped it half way except for this the mysticism is still within the bounds of common beliefs and that is why it is acceptable for me, Anyway always uncomfortable for me when the wife is abandoned in any novel. Avella accepted Marven as husband, but in name only. I mean not me but any man (not those kids who read novels for s3xual content) would feel it uncomfortable. I dont really get why guys here are so d*mb to think that the female lead doesnt deserve MC because her birth is in a lower class family La justicia que a implementado Marven, es una leccin buena. Por favor arreglen eso para disfrutar la lectura. Thanks! SO OBVIOUSLY this book is complete till this point!!! Story was great but the waiting was like pulling teeth. Es una buena historia pero estn dejando mala imagen a charle a no respetar y defender a su esposa, avella ha estado con el siempre, ella es filial y nunca a estado con un chico quien debera dar el paso es charle, ninguno sabe que lo que sienten es amor por todo lo que les ha pasado en sus familias , ojala y termine bien la historia entre ellos, se la merecen. Does anyone know any more good reads of similar kind, hay otra parcida del mismo autor se llama el misterioso yerno hao, isnt this the same novel with different character name. She has created a romanticized fantasy of love and Marven in her head. Already SPENT via coins style and was able to listen to others who converted to Mr Qasim site. frustrating to wait for the next chapters published in installment. Yo quiero saber si este libro est impreso lo quiero comprar. Ya no van a subir mas capitulos? She needs him to help her with the parents as they age and to protect them but thats it. I will be back every few weeks and catch up. Im always check everyday if you have download new chapters. But can u pls upload 2153 now pls, Please publish the latest update, ive been killing my time reading this amazing son in law novel. Cunto puede suceder realmente en 2 das? Eso hace perder la trama de la historia. Congratulations. He estado refrescando la pgina por ms de 48 horas y no he podido leer ms capitulos disponibles. As Ive stated before, how much can you really be in love when youre 6? Charlie Wade was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised. No new chapters yesterday! I couldve done construction job and couldve fed the family. While the storyline and the novel plot remain as they are. She risked being thrown out of company when the grandma asked her to marry the rich guy (in initial chapters), later she left the family company and stood with her husband as well. 4 years of marriage and no s3x? How pleased well be when it comes to the end depends on how skillfully the writer utilizes the trick to make up more fresh plots. I give zero sh*ts to their lineage/social status. She respects him,has long accepted him as her husband considering the fact that they were just strangers when they got married and marven was a loser thats enough. Now she has accepted him in her heart and calls him husband. With so many populations. Creo que la razn por la que avella no se separa de marven, es porque antes de morir, su abuelo le cont que l pertenece a la familia ye. Marven shud push the girls who kissed him. Im a very rich second generation. En el nombre de la humanidad, saquen ms captulos por favorrrrrrrrr, no puedo esperar ms!!! Cant stop, am at 1865 cant get the other chapters. 1,000,000 thanx to the web manager Mr Qasim Khan for his generosity. Estoy en el captulo 2628, es una novela sper aditiva, cuya trama te inmiscuye directamente en los personajes, te ata, te atrae. yo recin despus de 2600 caps se supo como se llamaba la mama de marven/charlie/chener/sr.Ye y empezaron a relatar la historia de una leyenda y eminencia de los negocios que fue conocida la mama. Seriously i think marven should marry all the female characters hehe wania, elsa, miss gu, two girls from the su family, lori, nanato, girl from qin family, doctors shi grandaughter and also the girl from the orphanageim wondering how marven is going to handle them hhehe coz he already kiss wania twice, kiss elsa once and also nanato at the airport and havent slept with his wife from chapter 01 2144 anyways thanks again dear author really appreciate your hard work keep it up and please if possible upload more chapters per day now only 2-4 daily and its kind of annoying hhh. Its so addictive, im already done reading chapter 1-2148. Yes she didnt love him in the past yet respected him despite Marven being a loser. ), Porfavor pongan un precio por toda la novela, me urge terminarla. Estoy de acuerdo con Adler de que debera casarse con todas. So, no more thumb-twiddling for me. For all the new readers!! The authors seem to be too busy writing the same story with slight changes to the names to even want to give more than 4 chapters at a time. I SAW 900, Then 1045, still going!!! Y Marven ni siquiera sabe que quiere, en lo que he leido no he visto que de verdad ame a Avella tampoco, solo le tiene cario y respeto por que no lo trato mal como el resto cuando no valia nada, pero bueno espero ver en que terminara esto. i would like to recommend these to more friends. the recent chapters 2745 to 2749 are almost showing the same content. What will happen to his wife? Do you want to read the complete Chinese novel written by Lord Leaf? Jajajajay cada da tiene ms enemigos que fcilmente pueden buscar informacin, Im so p!ssed about that.